Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (914250 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sleekchic(f): 8:29am On Sep 28, 2018
bankee:
Hi Guys,
Update on OOU and WES verification buhaha,
its now Hahaha , such relief.
I went back to school yesterday to meet Mrs kaka and she was very helpful but still insisted that they had not received it.
Apologized profusely and reassured me that once she got the mail, she would respond immediately(irrespective of the strike that started today)

My persuasion to WES finally yielded fruit after a lot couple of strong worded mails to some of their top ogas.
Got WES update early hours of this morning and by 4am this morning, a contact from school confirm that my case has been treated.

WES profile has finally changed to received documents and reviewing...since July!!!

Tip to anyone having WES correspondence issues, biko, continue disturbing them.
This was the 3rd email sent to school, so how come this one got to school?

Onto the next phase, make i jump into pool with my bikini!
and those that got PPR today, I covet your early morning good news in the nearest future too!
Amen
it would end in praise.

Congratulations, so happy for you o. In my own case WES has sent the verification to OOU but my contact there told me yesterday that they are on NLC strike. I honestly became weak instantly. This journey is not for the fainthearted at all. I know it will work out in the end I just need it to work out NOW!!! Patience indeed is a virtue o.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sleekchic(f): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2018
Newmum0615:
Got the PPR sinceeee sef. One day we will tell that PPR story grin

Hi Newmum please I need you to help me check sth pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee I have sent you a pm biko.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2018
Pele. Not sure I saw it.
Demi007:
Whoop! Congrats. Finally a September AOR with medicals passed! Right behind you by His Grace.
(AOR sept 6)

Was almost getting worried. Had to mail newmum sef. Not sure she saw it though.

Newmum, glad you’re better smiley

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 8:47am On Sep 28, 2018
I have responded to 2 of your PMs in the past. Seems they go into your spam folder. Check again please.
sleekchic:

Hi Newmum please I need you to help me check sth pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee I have sent you a pm biko.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sleekchic(f): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2018
Newmum0615:
I have responded to 2 of your PMs in the past. Seems they go into your spam folder. Check again please.

Oh? Thank you so much I will check now. God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2018
sleekchic:

Congratulations, so happy for you o. In my own case WES has sent the verification to OOU but my contact there told me yesterday that they are on NLC strike. I honestly became weak instantly. This journey is not for the fainthearted at all. I know it will work out in the end I just need it to work out NOW!!! Patience indeed is a virtue o.

It shall end in praise, this Canada journey is Worth all the effing effort, all the effing expense.
Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 28, 2018
Congratulations Estac. I celebrate with you. Please a few questions(we are learned friends grin)...hubs and I are lawyers, but we are currently evaluating our LLB with WES not IQAS. What is the implication on our CRS? I'm below 30 years and the PA. Does this mean the points will reduce? what's the value of our llb certficate at WES? Can anybody guide me through? Thanks.
Estac:

READER-ALERT: VEEERYYYY LOOONGGG EPISTLE

NOW FOR THE EPISTLE

I am sharing this long version to underscore the importance of proper research in this journey and to encourage newbies not to despair when they are referred to 1 for information.

I wrote IELTS on August 19, 2017 and results L 8.5, R 9, S 8, W 7.5 (maxed out at first attempt). I did not know the value of this result at the time because I was aiming for Australian PR and my target was minimum of all round 8. While I was weeping and lamenting my Writing score, a friend advised me to also consider migrating to Canada. I spoke to another a friend in Canada who advised me to use IQAS for my ECA because IQAS will assess my “law degree” as equivalent to Masters degree. In ignorance, I thought law degree meant law school degree. I did not know that law school transcript was not necessary for IQAS.

Rush rush in September 2017, I paid IQAS, I sent University transcript and wasted over 2 months chasing for law school transcript. IQAS sent back ECA on Dec 21, with a “disappointing” email that it does not assess vocational certificates (or something like that). I checked my ECA report for the phrase “master degree” but forwhia!? The thing no de dia. They only wrote that is it "equivalent to LLB or first professional degree … " blab la bla. I started chasing IQAS with emails insisting that they may have made a mistake, that I have been told that my degree will be equivalent to “masters”. (Gosh I was so ignorant!). IQAS sha refused to budge. And without masters, I did not even near 420 CRS.

No so I flung ECA report and IELTS results for one yeye corner since December and I started chasing post graduate admissions in Canada upanddan! (Jesus is Lord). It is not book that was hungrying me o. I was just looking for an exit strategy from Naija. That is how I wasted January –March plus plenty yeye university application fees, plus numerous transcript processing fees (for admission). I was just roaming in the wilderness while my ECA and IELTS were gathering dust where I flung them.

Na so, April land with my birthday (minus 5 points). God’s mercy found me 3 days after my birthday. My colleague, who had codedly been processing EE stumbled on one of my university applications. The bros pitied me, called me to one corner to advise me about EE instead of student visa route. My people, I started boasting o- “I sabi EE, I have done IELTS and ECA since last year but I no qualify cos my points no reach, bla bla bla”. OK na, bros calmed me down and explained the meaning of “first professional degree…” in my ECA. WHAT??!!!. ADONBLIVIT. Bros recalculated my CRS. CHINEKE! And I have been wasting time in the wilderness when I could actually be on 452 CRS?

Immediately, that very day. I did 4 things. (1) created a profile with 424, (2) registered hubby for the next available IELTS on May 24, (3) paid for hubby’s ECA with WES, (4) decided that my #mumudondo and was determined to research the EE process to the tiniest detail. I needed to make up for lost time.

Na so I discovered this precious Nairaland thread PT 4. Nairaland, Canada-dot-ca and Canadavisa became my daily companion. I referred myself to page 0 (as it then was (my learned colleagues will get this phrase) while waiting for hubbys IELTS and ECA. Thankfully, by June, I was ready for ITA. I was anxiously waiting for the next Wednesday’s draw when IRCC almost give me heart-attack. ITA casually strolled into my inbox ON A MONDAY (June 25). The rest as you now know is history.

Thanks to the wealth of information on this thread, my application was well thought-out and put-together. (Before nko? I had thoroughly learnt my lesson o!) The information here is worth more than gold o my people. The God-factor now iced the cake with a speedy PPR. So I hope I have been able to convince you of the importance of visiting page 1 and researching thoroughly for yourself. Me I have even researched even up to my first 5 years in Canny sef. No more dulling!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jhoci: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2018
Please guys, does anyone have a contact for Lautech PG transcript? My cousin paid someone two months ago but the person no longer picks his calls nor respond to his messages. And no transcript yet. Abeg make una help me...

Also, any opinions about using Etx-ng? I want to suggest that to him too..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2018
WAEC YABA is open please. Kindly proceed with your visit to them. Hubs and I did ours there yesterday. Good luck.
lilshon:
Because of Labor strike WAEC isn't open, hence delaying WES evaluation. Sigh.

More reasons to leave this hole.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 28, 2018
crystalllllllll:
Please any one with useful information on this?!

When you apoly for EE, do the VO dig into any former application you might have made in the past to see any mismatch or discrepancy?

YES. They checked my two previous refusals and spouse's visa application as well and noted that the information as regards employment was consistent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zeiya(f): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2018
Done with biometrics this morning. It was pretty easy for me even without appointment

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 28, 2018
Fellow Delsuites. Ofime and Fabulousfinite, I need to confirm how much you paid to process your transcript. I was told 10k at exams and records oleh, which Hubs and I paid, only for our files to be returned to Oleh by Abraka that the fee is now 30k per person and so we should go and pay up the difference before they continue processing. Also, does this fee include courier to WES or we go pay another one again? cry Please help a sister abeg. [quote author=Fabulousfinite post=71575322][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by adosjun(m): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2018
bankee:
Hi Guys,
Update on OOU and WES verification buhaha,
its now Hahaha , such relief.
I went back to school yesterday to meet Mrs kaka and she was very helpful but still insisted that they had not received it.
Apologized profusely and reassured me that once she got the mail, she would respond immediately(irrespective of the strike that started today)

My persuasion to WES finally yielded fruit after a lot couple of strong worded mails to some of their top ogas.
Got WES update early hours of this morning and by 4am this morning, a contact from school confirm that my case has been treated.

WES profile has finally changed to received documents and reviewing...since July!!!

Tip to anyone having WES correspondence issues, biko, continue disturbing them.
This was the 3rd email sent to school, so how come this one got to school?

Onto the next phase, make i jump into pool with my bikini!
and those that got PPR today, I covet your early morning good news in the nearest future too!
Amen
it would end in praise.

Would appreciate if you can help me with emails or contact I can contact. My wife's WES has been pending for two months now. I have done everything including calls like 6times and several mails which has still not yielded a positive result.

Please, help a brother. My in-law has even gone to the school and all emails checked but nothing fruitful. Kindly assist.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sleekchic(f): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2018
Shyee:

It shall end in praise, this Canada journey is Worth all the effing effort, all the effing expense.
Cheers!

Amen o. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mrmaze(m): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2018
Flaj:

YES. They checked my two previous refusals and spouse's visa application as well and noted that the information as regards employment was consistent
Pls was it for canada visa or other countries
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Estac: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2018
There has been a longstanding debate about WES vs IQAS for evaluation of LLB. Unlike IQAS, WES usually does not use the phrase "first professional degree" in its LLB ECA. Some have said that because of this absence, one cannot claim point for professional degree. But in your case, you still have the age advantage. So use the CRS to calculate your score using BSC for both you and ur hubby . If it puts you above 440, then you can select masters/professional degree when creating your profile. Worst case scenario is if, post ITA, the visa officer considers that your ECA is only a bachelors degree and recalculates your score on that basis, you will still be above the cut-off for your draw and your application will not be refused. But if with bachelors degree you are not above 440. Please use the tested and trusted IQAS.

I hope someone helps to put this debate to rest soon. I know a couple who like you are both lawyers and are using WES but they are yet to submit their application. The plan is to select points for professional degree at the time of submission and then request for GCMS after submission to see how the visa officer will regard the ECA. Mind you, these people also have sibling factor to boost their CRS so even if their LLB is regarded as BSc, their CRS will still be about 450. Hopefully, this will help solve the debate.

BarbaraCharles:
Congratulations Estac. I celebrate with you. Please a few questions(we are learned friends grin)...hubs and I are lawyers, but we are currently evaluating our LLB with WES not IQAS. What is the implication on our CRS? I'm below 30 years and the PA. Does this mean the points will reduce? what's the value of our llb certficate at WES? Can anybody guide me through? Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2018
Estac:
There has been a longstanding debate about WES vs IQAS for evaluation of LLB. Unlike IQAS, WES usually does not use the phrase "first professional degree" in its LLB ECA. Some have said that because of this absence, one cannot claim point for professional degree. But in your case, you still have the age advantage. So use the CRS to calculate your score using BSC for both you and ur hubby . If it puts you above 440, then you can select masters/professional degree when creating your profile. Worst case scenario is if, post ITA, the visa officer considers that your ECA is only a bachelors degree and recalculates your score on that basis, you will still be above the cut-off for your draw and your application will not be refused. But if with bachelors degree you are not above 440. Please use the tested and trusted IQAS.

I hope someone helps to put this debate to rest soon. I know a couple who like you are both lawyers and are using WES but they are yet to submit their application. The plan is to select points for professional degree at the time of submission and then request for GCMS after submission to see how the visa officer will regard the ECA. Mind you, these people also have sibling factor to boost their CRS so even if their LLB is regarded as BSc, their CRS will still be about 450. Hopefully, this will help solve the debate.

You have actually said it the best way it could've possibly come. I'm sure the processing and visa officers know that a Law degree is a professional degree regardless of what the ECA report says. However, I know that they work-to-rule most times without recourse to independent, fair and flexible interpretations, and so may want stick to what the report says.

Your submission is by far the most reasonable thing anyone in that condition would do - Optimize points but stay within safe limits

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ytp(f): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2018
jhoci:
Please guys, does anyone have a contact for Lautech PG transcript? My cousin paid someone two months ago but the person no longer picks his calls nor respond to his messages. And no transcript yet. Abeg make una help me...

Also, any opinions about using Etx-ng? I want to suggest that to him too..
I think I can help.Although Wes is yet to receive my transcript due to a mix up last week,hopefully they get it today.I also know someone that used Etx-no.The former is cheaper.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jhoci: 10:40am On Sep 28, 2018
Thanks a lot! Please I sent you a PM..

ytp:
I think I can help.Although Wes is yet to receive my transcript due to a mix up last week,hopefully they get it today.I also know someone that used Etx-no.The former is cheaper.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ddymples: 10:51am On Sep 28, 2018
Thank you.

joo2018:
You are on point.
Playing with the crs calculator, it seems the advantage of going spouse unaccompanying breaks down at ages 35-37.
At age 36, your points going together and going unaccompanying are more or less the same. Though the crs calculator is giving me a 6 points drop between ages 36 and 37 and not 5.
At age 35, your points are higher unaccompanied.

My 2cents on points increase. You and your hubby have done the best you can on Ielts. Redoing ielts for that 7.0 to 7.5 in writing, I don't know, might be hard since the marking seems subjective.
If you take annual leave, do an intensive program on TEF and do the exam immediately, a mid-range score will take you over.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gsade: 10:56am On Sep 28, 2018
BarbaraCharles:

Well, this issue ehn, it is a complicated one. I will say use the tried and tested IQAS. Let me share my experience. I began this process by using WES, got an ITA but had to reject it because I was not sure that the WES ECA report will be interpreted by VO as professional degree since WES wrote "Bachelors four year" for my wife and I. For us, if the VO intepretes it Bachelors Degree, we will be below the round of invitation score. So I decided to do another ECA through IQAS (for myself alone) and had to wait for three months to receive my ECA indicating my degree as a professional degree. But on receipt of my second ITA, I noticed that my wife's education was calculated post-ITA by the system as though it was a professional degree although the WES report says "Bachelors four year" and I clearly chose bachelors degree in my EE profile for her. In essence, my pre-ITA EE profile and ITA letter says I have a CRS score of 450. By my post-ITA application page says I have a CRS score of 452. In all, I will say it is still unclear, but it is sha better to err on the side of cautious. This journey is a marathon, not a 100 meters dash. Go for IQAS to avoid any story that touch.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2018
Ifeoma77:
Wow!!! Congratulations guys! PPR is so sweet to read about.
Canada will favour you all
aswearoGod but i wonder why those announcing type short post and term it "LONG POST ALERT"
mods please lets enforce PPR announcement to be 1,000,000 words shocked shocked.

what's wrong with my keyboard grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by olabellruk: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2018
Gbam. We want to read Tory. At least na happy news na

iaatmguy:
aswearoGod but i wonder why those announcing type short post and term it "LONG POST ALERT"
mods please lets enforce PPR announcement to be 1,000,000 words shocked shocked.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Swtibogirl88: 11:18am On Sep 28, 2018
Hahahaha.... Very funny
smslive2:
How did you pass the listening part of your IELTS? grin grin grin grin Just Joking ooo
Click here for the address Canadian High Commission in Abuja

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:27am On Sep 28, 2018
BarbaraCharles:
If you evaluated only the LLB, WES will give you an ECA equivalent to Bachelors.
If you evaluated LLB and BL, it'll be 2 or more Certificates - which is higher than Bsc but still not up to Masters/Professional in CRS points.
Best bet is to just use IQAS. In your own case, the WES evaluation should be able to fetch you ITA since you're still below 30

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2018
iaatmguy:

I second this motion jare! Every time I see "It's PPR, Long post alert", e dey sweet my belle
We want more

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by justwise(m): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2018
@TEECANN

Do you think it’s a good idea to allow people to use this thread to advertise WhatsApp groups? What can be discussed in WhatsApp groups that can’t be discussed here?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by doppler06: 11:34am On Sep 28, 2018
Thank you Nairaland for all your assistance kiss kiss. The journey that started from Part 3 of this thread has been concluded in Part 5

IELTS: 3 Mar 18 LRSW 9988
WES: 17 Apr 18 Masters
CRS: 481
ITA: 25 Apr 18
AOR: 29 May 18
MEP: 8 Jun 18
IP1: Same day as MEP
IP2: 20 Sept 18
PPR: 25 Sept 18 (mail came in 1:34am Sept 26)
AOR to PPR: 117 days (approx. 4 months)
Passport transmitted: 26 Sept 18

Visa office: Ottawa. Single applicant
No ADRs, 1 US Visa refusal, and I didn’t complete the Schedule A (it was just too much work then... thank God they didn’t want it)

Immediately I saw the PPR mail on 26th morning, I just called in sick at work. It was raining that day but submit passport I must…... Went back to the same work I called in sick to (but stayed on a different floor) and printed and filled all I needed to fill and made all the copies I needed to make.
I had filled the IMM0008 and IMM5406 Additional Family forms because I didn’t have power to shout. The form is not that hard to fill esp if you are single with no dependents.

I then headed down to Studio 24 with my ruler and copy of photo specifications to measure the picture I’ll take. The lady there laughed at my ruler but she still helped me measure it. She stamped and signed and dated, but requirement said put full address also… I told madam to biko put full address. By the time she finished, there was no space to put my name and DOB but I squeezed it in there.

The rain helped because when I got to VFS Canada floor around 11am, it was empty. Just a handful of people. Everything was done on the 1st floor (collect PPT paper from security, wait, submit documents to the guy at till 1 when called, he will package inside envelope and you go and pay at till 5 or so, then hand over to the person at till 8 or 9 and shikena). Spent just 15mins for everything that day…… it was that empty

I had posted my appreciation post in the part 3 of this thread. That was when I discovered the thread and realized I was wasting time and money chasing my bsc transcript (I had already paid 45k, it was sent and wes said it was incomplete and had to be resent. The school was now telling me to pay again…. TF). Nd the msc was already accepted oh… Nobody told me to tell wes to delete the bsc

I just went to the first page of part 3, got a jotter and went to work and the rest is history.

All in all, my application was fairly straightforward. Decision to travel to PPR = 9 months. I really didn’t encounter any delays (asides my bsc matter) getting any of the documents and I thank God for that. Single NOC, Work ref was how CIC wanted it + payslips, POF was money in 2 mutual fund accounts (GCMS said they did not include my pension) + my salary and personal account, Medicals at QLife, PCC – ASP Mosh + UK PCC which I sent to a friend to scan down.

I kept it simple and had only 2 LOEs (1 was under the additional document place where I explained the visa refusal and the 2nd was where I aggregated my POFs in a summary table and showed CAD equivalent and exchange rate).

Thanks to this page and all those that responded the few times I had questions – I remember when 1 of the statutory questions was confusing me and Nairaland came to my rescue. Muchos Gracias

On to the next phase…….. btw, who else is completely overwhelmed by the amount of info from that MAP document + the many FPPs that are reaching out. This 24 hours in a day is not long enough.

I wish everybody success in every phase they are at…..….. All the best

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mumayo: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2018
Congratulations. may the land favour you.
doppler06:
Thank you Nairaland for all your assistance kiss kiss. The journey that started from Part 3 of this thread has been concluded in Part 5

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DawnM024: 11:46am On Sep 28, 2018
Hello House,

Silent follower - something i read here made me wonder if i may have misrepresented myself. I was refused visa to Uk some odd 6yrs ago on grounds of insufficient travel funds and asked to submit with sufficient(no refusal stamp). I did that immediately and got Visa 3wks later. I have gone on to obtain 3 additional visas including an active 2 year visa plus 2 other 2year US visa. This was my first attempt at outside ECOWAS travel.

My question is - is there a way to mention this now, though i have no indication on passport and i cant find any email or letter concerning the incidence.

Biometrics done plus MEP and background check says ongoing.

It never occurrred till i read it here yesterday. Please help i am in panic mode.

Thanks alot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by candyce(f): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2018
Congratulations Doppler [quote author=doppler06 post=71602078]Thank you Nairaland for all your assistance kiss kiss. The journey that started from Part 3 of this thread has been concluded in Part 5

IELTS: 3 Mar 18 LRSW 9988
WES: 17 Apr 18 Masters
CRS: 481
ITA: 25 Apr 18
MEP: 8 Jun 18
IP1: Same day as MEP

No ADRs, 1 US Visa refusal, and I didn’t complete the Schedule A (it was just too much work then... thank God they didn’t want it)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2018
Congrats doppler06.

doppler06:

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (612)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.