Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (912383 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
JonJon2017:

Thank you so mich, but do u think I shud raise a CSE?
No I don't think you should.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JonJon2017: 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
Tojued:

You were a member in 2016. Are you still a member? When last did you pay dues? If I'm not mistaken membership of professional bodies is subject to financial subscription.
I have not been paying fees. But pls, is there any need to raise the CSE? As I already indicated it in the US application a while ago.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
Does the journey seem long?
Do you feel like giving up?
I am here to motivate you to keep pushing

Runs away

26 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Bellniki1: 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
Congratulations to @doppler06 and @Expectantbee.
Our God makes all things beautiful in his own time, now is time to go and flourish in canny land.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JonJon2017: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
Flaj:

YES. They checked my two previous refusals and spouse's visa application as well and noted that the information as regards employment was consistent

@Flaj Were the previous refusals Canadian visa applictaions? or other countries?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by crystalllllllll: 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
TwentySeven:

Yes they do. I know a recent case of misrepresentation.

Attracts a 5 years ban too. Best to state any issue(s) you may have had in the past and hope for the best.

What was misrepresented in that case please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
I doubt.
JonJon2017:

Hi ysteph, in my case, will it be seen as misrepresentation for not declaring my NIM certificate? I had declared it during my US visa application a long time ago
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by olabellruk: 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
Congratulations to @doppler06 and @Expectantbee

Ire akari efrybodi.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Adiepena: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
Fellow Nairalanders,
Pls help answer this question concerning work experience. Can one apply for the EE with 4yrs work experience from 2008-2012
She went to school to get another degree from 2014 till June 2018
34yrs
Wants to do unaccompanying spouse
She has 2degrees now
Will await responses
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CanadianNaija: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
Adiepena:
Fellow Nairalanders,
Pls help answer this question concerning work experience. Can one apply for the EE with 4yrs work experience from 2008-2012
She went to school to get another degree from 2014 till June 2018
34yrs
Wants to do unaccompanying spouse
She has 2degrees now
Will await responses
Thank you

Go to page 1 na.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by SAnode: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
Please I would like to know all the documents required to be submitted alongside the ITA for lead spouse, spouse and 3 month old baby
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
crystalllllllll:

You saw that in your GCMS notes or what?

Yes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pillys: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
You had better cool down and don't give yourself unnecessary heart-attack. Firstly, the NIM certificate we get during NYSC is just a student affiliation. You therefore are not a full member of NIM. It even shouldn't have been on the US application.

Secondly, the issue of misrepresentation is in the context of trying to beat the system. Here is a brief info on CIC site of misrepresentation and fraud:

Document Fraud (Misrepresentation)
It is a serious crime to lie, or to send false information or documents, to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). This is fraud. It’s called “misrepresentation.”

Document fraud can involve either false or altered documents, such as:

passports and travel documents
visas
diplomas, degrees, and apprenticeship or trade papers
certificates of birth, marriage, final divorce, annulment, separation, or death and
police certificates
If you lie on an application or in an interview with an IRCC officer, this is also fraud. It is a crime.

If you send false documents or information, we’ll refuse your application. We could also:

forbid you from entering Canada for at least five years
give you a permanent record of fraud with us
take away your status as a permanent resident or Canadian citizen
have you charged with a crime or
remove you from Canada

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/document-misrepresentation.html

I hope this helps you.

JonJon2017:
Please advice... 3 years ago, while applying for my US visa, theres a place they asked if I had any professional certificate, and I selected yes and filled N.I.M (Nigeria Institute of Management). Its one certificate that they gave us during NYSC. I later realised that the certificat wasnt really usefull ti me, so I stopped including it in my C.V. Wgile filling the Canadian application form, there is a place they also asked if I belong to any professional body, and I indicated NO. Now, being that Canada and the US govt share info, do I need to upload this NIM certificate via webform? So that its not seen as misrepresentation.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Adaoh: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
pls which embassies were the two previous refusals from?

Flaj:

YES. They checked my two previous refusals and spouse's visa application as well and noted that the information as regards employment was consistent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Temas: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
doppler06:
Thank you Nairaland for all your assistance kiss kiss. The journey that started from Part 3 of this thread has been concluded in Part 5

IELTS: 3 Mar 18 LRSW 9988
WES: 17 Apr 18 Masters
CRS: 481
ITA: 25 Apr 18
AOR: 29 May 18
MEP: 8 Jun 18
IP1: Same day as MEP
IP2: 20 Sept 18
PPR: 25 Sept 18 (mail came in 1:34am Sept 26)
AOR to PPR: 117 days (approx. 4 months)
Passport transmitted: 26 Sept 18

Visa office: Ottawa. Single applicant
No ADRs, 1 US Visa refusal, and I didn’t complete the Schedule A (it was just too much work then... thank God they didn’t want it)

Immediately I saw the PPR mail on 26th morning, I just called in sick at work. It was raining that day but submit passport I must…... Went back to the same work I called in sick to (but stayed on a different floor) and printed and filled all I needed to fill and made all the copies I needed to make.
I

Decision to travel to PPR = 9 months. I really didn’t encounter any delays (asides my bsc matter) getting any of the documents and I thank God for that. Single NOC, Work ref was how CIC wanted it + payslips, POF was money in 2 mutual fund accounts (GCMS said they did not include my pension) + my salary and personal account, Medicals at QLife, PCC – ASP Mosh + UK PCC which I sent to a friend to scan down.

I kept it simple.. All the best
congratulations. Can you please throw more light on why pension was not considered. Was it because you had more than enough from other source?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Topsmamen: 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
doppler06:

IELTS: 3 Mar 18 LRSW 9988
WES: 17 Apr 18 Masters
CRS: 481
ITA: 25 Apr 18
AOR: 29 May 18
MEP: 8 Jun 18
IP1: Same day as MEP
IP2: 20 Sept 18
PPR: 25 Sept 18 (mail came in 1:34am Sept 26)
AOR to PPR: 117 days (approx. 4 months)
Passport transmitted: 26 Sept 18

Congrats doppler06.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Topsmamen: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
Congrats o! It has ended in praise.
Expectantbee:
Issa PPR ooo...finally! Praise be to God!see ehn I don’t even know how to start but I will try and be as detailed as I can now..timeline first before Long story

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by TUBLEZ(m): 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
izy4all:
Good afternoon happy people, please am seriously in need of something. i was called this afternoon by Canada Embassy from Abuja to come for my Biometric..
i don't really get the address she mention something like Maitama Abuja, please can any one help me with righ address. that's Canada Embassy.
Thanks
why is everyone doing biometric in Abuja?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jennypharb1: 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
I know this has been answered before I just don't remember the response. When filling my application I intend to upload just my ECA report, ielts trf and masters cert. Is there any need to upload undergraduate degree certs since they were not evaluated?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mbakweich: 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
Jennypharb1:
I know this has been answered before I just don't remember the response. When filling my application I intend to upload just my ECA report, ielts trf and masters cert. Is there any need to upload undergraduate degree certs since they were not evaluated?
No Need.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Aduke406: 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
Am in a similar situation but WES seems to be getting me kind of confused and i need help from you guys. My LLB was evaluated as bachelor degree by WES (never knew about IQAS evaluation of LLB as professional until i joined this forum). Now i had sent my law certificate to WES for evaluation so that i claim 2 or more certificates on EE which will put my CRS score above 450. It was confirmed by WES that my law school certificate has been accepted but my status is on hold stating "we are waiting for your documents" i.e WAEC & Academic Transcript certificate of call to bar. My expectation is to have only my law school certificate evaluated and not my transcript so as to claim 2 or more certificate point. Moreover, i already had my LLB evaluated by WES before Aug 3 2018 and i dont know why WES is asking for my WAEC certificate for evaluation now. Please i need help on how i could just have WES evaluate only my law school certificate.

mcstan18:

You have actually said it the best way it could've possibly come. I'm sure the processing and visa officers know that a Law degree is a professional degree regardless of what the ECA report says. However, I know that they work-to-rule most times without recourse to independent, fair and flexible interpretations, and so may want stick to what the report says.

Your submission is by far the most reasonable thing anyone in that condition would do - Optimize points but stay within safe limits
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jonababa: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hello,

Pls I need help. What is the way forward? Message from WES. Issues with name on OND vs name on HND certificate. E.g. FADEKEMI on OND vs KEMI on HND.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to prepare an evaluation report for you due to a significant difference between the name on your order and the name on one or more of the credentials submitted.

We are cancelling your application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ifeoma77:
Does the journey seem long? Do you feel like giving up? I am here to motivate you to keep pushing

Runs away
ayam super motivated grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Topsmamen: 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
No, you don't need to upload them.

Jennypharb1:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Estac: 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
Flaj:

My application features a lawyer couple. One ECA was with WES, the other one with IQAS. CIC didn't upgrade the Bachelor's equivalence to a professional equivalency.

Barbaracharles
Mcstan18
Stonecoldcafe

Thanks for this, but at the time of creating the profile, did you choose professional degree for spouse or did you choose bachelors degree? It's no surprise that the visa officer did not upgrade the bachelor's since it will make no difference to the application. What will be interesting to find out is whether the VO would have downgraded the professional degree to bachelors equivalent if one had chosen a professional degree to start with.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Dizzy007(m): 11:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
If what you mean is when filling your eAPR, thats post ITA, attach your undergraduate certificate together with all you mentioned. Depending on your NOC, the date on your undergraduate degree shows the date you were qualified to practice which you filled in your application.

Jennypharb1:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Estac: 11:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
WES will not evaluate your law school certificate without your law school transcript. Transcript is critical to the evaluation process.
Aduke406:
Am in a similar situation but WES seems to be getting me kind of confused and i need help from you guys. My LLB was evaluated as bachelor degree by WES (never knew about IQAS evaluation of LLB as professional until i joined this forum). Now i had sent my law certificate to WES for evaluation so that i claim 2 or more certificates on EE which will put my CRS score above 450. It was confirmed by WES that my law school certificate has been accepted but my status is on hold stating "we are waiting for your documents" i.e WAEC & Academic Transcript certificate of call to bar. My expectation is to have only my law school certificate evaluated and not my transcript so as to claim 2 or more certificate point. Moreover, i already had my LLB evaluated by WES before Aug 3 2018 and i dont know why WES is asking for my WAEC certificate for evaluation now. Please i need help on how i could just have WES evaluate only my law school certificate.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by m4sure: 12:00am On Sep 29, 2018
[quote author=lilshon post=71569787]hey bro, can i have your whatsapp number so we cn communicate better and at least share some information between us. I'm also in the same situation with you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Aduke406: 12:14am On Sep 29, 2018
Waoooo are you sure of this? Please what is the process required in having my law school transcript sent to WES for evaluation? Does anybody have a contact i could use to fast track the process? Meanwhile how do i handle the issue of WES requiring my WAEC cert since i have done my degree evaluation before Aug 3 2018? Thank you.

Estac:
WES will not evaluate your law school certificate without your law school transcript. Transcript is critical to the evaluation process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by m4sure: 12:20am On Sep 29, 2018
jonababa:
Hello,

Pls I need help. What is the way forward? Message from WES. Issues with name on OND vs name on HND certificate. E.g. FADEKEMI on OND vs KEMI on HND.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to prepare an evaluation report for you due to a significant difference between the name on your order and the name on one or more of the credentials submitted.

We are cancelling your application.
pls what have you done to it now. I also have the same issue. The middle name on my waec is different frm the one I'm using now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.