Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (908954 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Swtibogirl88: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2018
Thanks dear but I ve done that oo... no change.
pls which form am i going to upload and fill
dumprep:
Clear your browser cookies/cache and try again.

If it remains the same, restart your PC.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tescom: 11:46am On Oct 01, 2018
Sthill5:

My diploma transcript came from OOU
What exactly do you need help with?

Transcript or verification stage?

Verification stage... How to speed it up... These govt worker care less not minding others circumstances

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2018
The link is https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

Click the “Continue to GCKey” button. It should direct you to the Sign In page. Click “Continue” and you’d see the Terms and Conditions and then Identity Validation (secret question). What do you see after you type in your secret answer and click Continue?
Swtibogirl88:

Thanks dear but I ve done that oo... no change.
pls which form am i going to upload and fill
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by orenishii: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
Dreal4mula:
Any April AOR in the house? CIO Sydney too ? My chest ooo

You shall testify soon. Don't give up.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
Good morning ooo
This is really scary....I applied for US visiting visa in 2015 which i was denied on the ground of not having strong ties to my home country but in my application I claimed I was married to my then fiancee(We didn't marry eventually) but now I'm married to someonelse...can this lead to misrepresentation?every other thing was good except that married part..
Godisincontrol:
For learning purposes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by favouritedami: 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
Pls how can I use landed property given to me by my parents as POF?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by omidan21: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
favouritedami:

I am also in your situation, please house experienced Lawyers and experienced pepss your contribution is highly appreciated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
favouritedami:
By selling it. Then in addition to your bank statement and reference letters, you attach the deed of sale to your POF uploads.
However, if the money from selling the property has been in your account for longer than 6 months, you don't need to add the deed of sale.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
Barryston:
Good morning ooo
This is really scary....I applied for US visiting visa in 2015 which i was denied on the ground of not having strong ties to my home country but in my application I claimed I was married to my then fiancee(We didn't marry eventually) but now I'm married to someonelse...can this lead to misrepresentation?every other thing was good except that married part..
Did you just state it and leave it at that? Or did you back it up with fake marriage certificate?
If it's the former, you're good (it could just as well have been a cultural marriage that was dissolved by returning bride price)
If it's the latter, lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by favouritedami: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
Newmum0615:
I see you sent me a PM. I have responded.

I replied you, but you have not responded sis
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Expectantbee: 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
bosstos:
Opinions please...

I don’t know whether someone has already responded but since you’ve previously mentioned it, it means that they have that information in their own records already. I think you should raise a CSE Asap stating that you omitted it in your pr application (for whatever reason)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jonababa: 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
gold638:

I got in through the gateway route but unsure about this adv diploma thingy oo. Abeg, educate me before I’d be sitting on long thing. At what point are you issued the adv diploma certificate? Plus, I really don’t see much difference between 3yrs and 4yrs oooo *my opinion*

After completing the management case study or Gateway you get issued the Adv Diploma. And my apologies it was evaluated as 3years bachelors
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gginika: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hello guys, please am trying to make payment for IQAS evaluation and it seems they accept only credit cards and I have a gtbank master debit card. Will this work. Just want to make sure before I try it. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Vifylove: 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
Greetings to the house. Please I need help. For days now I keep getting this answer from my ices application site once I submit the form yet they don't want to take the cash from my master card (access) .
"Please wait your transaction is being processed".

What do I do please as am only evaluating my M.Sc and my school request my Reference No from ices before they can send my transcript to Canada. What could be the problem.

Urgent reply lovely family. Thank you.

vickyehi:

Wow....congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ok thank God because I just stated it..in fact the VO didn't ask for any document...she just refused me outrightly....So do I need to write LOE for it in my application?
Ifeoma77:

Did you just state it and leave it at that? Or did you back it up with fake marriage certificate?
If it's the former, you're good (it could just as well have been a cultural marriage that was dissolved by returning bride price)
If it's the latter, lipsrsealed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by FaskRolce: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
Please is anyone from Unijos who has done ECA? I intend applying for transcripts for my degree certificate once Jos is at rest but I need a contact in the transcript office who will help me FastTrack the process and watch out for verification mail from the assessing body (in this case, PEBC).
I await your response please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ramj:

Ramj didnt use pre-degree but have read of 2 people that did elswhere.
If you can get your school to send a transcript - thats the first battle.

Je m'appelle Ramj
Sorry about that. Posts edited

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ChandlerBing: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
Canada has officially stated that they only share biometric information with the US. And this may include checking criminal records and admissibility even if you have not lived in The US for 6 months. This is why in GCMS note under info sharing it shows NRT.... No reportable trace and not "application details tally with what applicant has told us".

This is not to say that they may not look at your complete application, but this is unofficially. I doubt that they are allowed to factor this into their final decision. But then again ,who knows the full workings of IRCC.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
Vifylove:
Greetings to the house. Please I need help. For days now I keep getting this answer from my ices application site once I submit the form yet they don't want to take the cash from my master card (access) .
"Please wait your transaction is being processed"....
I used Stanbic MasterCard, transaction was successful, but was debited 2 days after.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
Vifylove:
"Please wait your transaction is being processed".

What do I do please as am only evaluating my M.Sc and my school request my Reference No from ices before they can send my transcript to Canada. What could be the problem.

Urgent reply lovely family. Thank you.

Try to use a Gtbank MasterCard to pay, I'm not sure you need to pay before getting a reference number from ices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Inloveforever: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
please at what stage do i write my visa refusal? dont want to make a mistake. i have received ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gginika: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
segzy14:

Try to use a Gtbank MasterCard to pay, I'm not sure you need to pay before getting a reference number from ices
can I also use gtb master debit card for IQAS payment thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
gginika:
can I also use gtb master debit card for IQAS payment thank you

Though I never use IQAS but you will be fine with a gtbank naira mastercard(debit)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Akpasomething: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hi guys,

Must I go to Lagos to do PCC?

Is there a way I can get PCC without heading down to Lagos?

I need feedback from elders that have taken this route!!!

Life hard for those of us in the east cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Vifylove: 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
Thank you so much. Oh I was thinking you will pay before you get a Ref No.

Wait oooo!! The ref no is it that one they call Client No once you registered with them even before you proceed to the application site?

Thank you.

segzy14:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
Vifylove:

Thank you so much. Oh I was thinking you will pay before you get a Ref No.

Wait oooo!! The ref no is it that one they call Client No once you registered with them even before you proceed to the application site?

Thank you.

Ref no is A0000000. It is at the top right corner when you login.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Biakwa: 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
Oyin18:
please can someone give me their opinion regarding this . I have an account in Nigeria that I haven’t used and have a balance of about 3m . Been away from Nigeria for over a year . My husband wants to use his account in our country of resident for proof of funds . But i was suggesting adding my Nigeria account since the money is just there . The only inflow and out flow is normal gtbank maintance fee and alery Charges for a year now so the account does activities . I don’t know if transferring the money to his foreign account will raise a flag.

Oyin18

Please I pm you please respond I need some directives
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
FaskRolce:
Please is anyone from Unijos who has done ECA? I intend applying for transcripts for my degree certificate once Jos is at rest but I need a contact in the transcript office who will help me FastTrack the process and watch out for verification mail from the assessing body (in this case, PEBC).
I await your response please
Contact me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Barryston:
Ok thank God because I just stated it..in fact the VO didn't ask for any document...she just refused me outrightly....So do I need to write LOE for it in my application?
That's a tough one - writing the LOE I mean.
It's possible that the VO won't even notice the discrepancy and your LOE will be the one that will draw their attention.
On the other hand, it could make you come across as honest and forthcoming.
I can't tell you which path to take, but if I were in your place, I won't write the LOE. If they want to know more, let them send ADR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
Inloveforever:
please at what stage do i write my visa refusal? dont want to make a mistake. i have received ITA
Don't worry, while filling the forms, you'll see the question korokoro "have you ever been denied visa or entry into any country?"
That's where you'll answer

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
Akpasomething:
Hi guys,

Must I go to Lagos to do PCC?

Is there a way I can get PCC without heading down to Lagos?

Yes, you can get it without going to Lagos.

See the response below which Stealth02 gave to our very own smslive2 who was an otondo back then.

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/255

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
In other news, I finally got through to the call center today.
Officially #OttawaGang cheesy

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.