Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (911968 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jordie: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
Reading all this good news got me emotional like it was my PPR. Congratulations to all of you. May you all prosper in Canada. For those of us on this journey We will testify and it will surely end in Praise. Congratulations once again ���

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ITABABE: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
TEECANN:

I know your moniker very well....wow wow wow!!!!

I have never had a day as this in recent history where my work-day is sweetly disrupted by multiple cascading good news....wow, wow!!! grin grin

It's going down here....it started like a drizzle yesterday and its a downpour now!!!!!!!!!!!! PPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! I'm loosing it to overjoyness! grin grin grin

I ve been around enough and I have a fair idea of your ITA...one of the 2017 set (when I was preparing for my IELTS). To think you haven't landed!!! wow o' wow!!!

But thank God this is ending and breaking into a beautiful dance praise!

You are on of such rare individuals here who practically knows the true meaning of "patience" on this hustle.

I can only tell you to go and flourish in Cannyland, God shall grant you good favours in compensation for all the delays.

Congratulations!

thank you so much for your kind wordssmiley truly when there is nothing else you can do, you will learn to be patient by force. Thank God it's all ending in praise. Delay is not denial smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kemzyebony(f): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
I’m so happy, can’t stop smiling, all this PPR stories, this amazing PPR rain, yesterday’s surprise ITA.

Thank You God, we need more PPR through this week and the next and the next.

Congratulations to all PPR choppers.

I wish the remaining of us waiting at different stages of this journey speedy processing , whether it’s Ielts, ITA,ECA, AOR... our prayers would be answered soonest InshaAllah..

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ITABABE: 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ramj:

17 monthssssssssssssss

Merlinnnnnn's beards whaoooooooo

Please send your name i got 2 free tickets for you to anywhere in Canada - you pay for others though albeit na AfghanAirways

whaooooo Go and prosper in Jesus name, grace that make people catch up and overtake receive in jesus name.

Je m'appelle 17MONTHS

just send me the money, will buy the tickets myself grin Amen to your prayers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by igwillions: 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hello fam. Please for CIPM, if one gets exemption for Foundation I,II and Intermediate I and goes ahead with Intermediate II, Professional I and II which runs for a duration of 1 and half years to claim the ACIPM cert. Hope it will still get positive evaluation from WES despite the exemptions? I am about to enroll for this, I can't shout biko.
Please just incase this has being treated on this part, I am still in the previous thread, part 4, page 203.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by deTimo: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
Enitan007:
Just entered the pool on 443 after spouse IELTS result dropped this morning. I pray next draw comes down, as I'll be losing 5 point by Nov 6.

Congratulations. It will end in praise and next draw will favour you.

You are one inspiration for my spouse ECA. We sent it based on your testimony here.

Many thanks to smslive2 who picked it up and sharperly informed yours truly.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by igwillions: 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
igwillions:
Hello fam. Please for CIPM, if one gets exemption for Foundation I,II and Intermediate I and goes ahead with Intermediate II, Professional I and II which runs for a duration of 1 and half years to claim the ACIPM cert. Hope it will still get positive evaluation from WES despite the exemptions? I am about to enroll for this, I can't shout biko.
Please just incase this has being treated on this part, I am still in the previous thread, part 4, page 203.

Those who posted it as been equivalent to 3years bachelor degree didn't state if they had exemptions or not. Thanks as I await your response(s).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yakay: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
igwillions:

Did u say u r about to enroll?, so your one and half years will start counting from when? why not try doing a PGD with NOUN or NACETEM(OAU), by the third quarter of next year u should be done...I personally think one and half years is a very long time......my opinion tho

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
jholarharde:
@ifeoma we need to baptise your hand because I believe it is acting on its on volitiongrin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy it is a bad hand tongue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by olujastro: 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
intswagga:

As much as it is not fun, He has no choice that CRS score wont come down thats for sure... his score is 438 he needs an extra degree, but i like your information tho, you have given me a lot to consider.. cause my case is similar to his.
You sounded so certain considering that last year went as low as 413. Any reason for your certainty?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CanadianNaija: 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
ans123:

How come no one is talking about booking with IOM GRA Ikeja

Price is a bit more expensive.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Abol4luv: 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hey people.

Please does anyone has contact for the Police Clearance in Nigeria?

Also, does CIC specify the hospital to do the Medical Screening? If no, can I have the list of hospitals accredited by CIC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by freshdad: 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
Yes, tax is compulsory and from what I gathered from @bigfido who got PR as a self employed applicant, he presented his personal income tax and ensured they are upto date so I think you should sort out LIRS. However, if it would make you sleep well, you can folllow up with FIRS
majjj:
Good day all. I’m a silent reader on this thread and I desperately need an answer. My husband is the primary applicant and is self employed. His company is a limited liability company. Are tax receipts compulsory? If yes,is it FIRS or LIRS? Hoping to get a response to enable us move forward and prepare all our documents while waiting for ITA. Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Expectantbee: 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
Fuzzyman:
Please i have a question.

For submitting to vfs, are you all using the letter in the email ?
Help a sister out.

By “letter in the email” you mean the email itself right? Yes. Print out the email and submit alongside your passport and other docs. If I remember correctly there’s a little detail to fill in on the last page.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lawd!! Not again. Pls check page 1 ehn biko. Everything u need is there? Ejoo

Abol4luv:
Hey people.

Please does anyone has contact for the Police Clearance in Nigeria?

Also, does CIC specify the hospital to do the Medical Screening? If no, can I have the list of hospitals accredited by CIC?

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
raphrulz:
Lawd!! Not again. Pls check page 1 ehn biko. Everything u need is there? Ejoo

Lwkmd.. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Numerouuuno: 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
olujastro:

You're right, lost 3 points to reading so couldn't reach 441. Same reading I had 8.0 in my first attempt in May angry. There was an unusually long final passage on Sept 8 test so I didn't finish it. I have LRSW of 8.5, 7.0, 8.0, 8.0. I don't plan to take ielts again though .

Well I think you need to rethink the bolded, it offers a way out. You may even have a better result with another well prepared attempt. Goodluck Boss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Adeyemmy24: 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
tolfa:

do not fret bro... although, we are usually expected to declare Any visa denial in the last 10 years in our application. but since you omitted it, just a raise a Case specific enquiry(CSE) to that effect...it should be enough and it's good you even submitted last week(application still fresh).
have seen cases like that and they got their PR... others can as well give their opinion

Thanks so much for your response to my question about US visa denial. I will Google how to raise CSE, however, somebody on canadavisa thread also mentioned sending email to my local visa office. I am in Newyork, how can I find my local visa office or should I just go with the CSE?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CanadianNaija: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
Just got back from a planning for Canada session held today somewhere at Ikeja. Guys make sure you register and attend this, I promise that the amount of research you have done doesn’t make up for the quality of information you get there.

I was just sad when I saw that a country that one haven’t landed in can organize orientation programs, pay for hall rental with feeding inclusive, employ staff and pay flight for them to travel city to city to enlighten people of their options before they land (All free of charge).
The government of Canada is doing this for people that are not even their citizens, trying as much as possible to ensure that you succeed, yet I can’t list one tangible thing that Nigeria has done for me.

Also I have to state that hopefully some people won’t carry their Nigerian bad character for flaunting rules to Canada.
One guy in my session kept talking fondly of laws he broke knowingly though he wasn’t caught, when he traveled there recently for child birth.

What I was saddened by the most was how he alluded it to Nigerian sharpness, this same sharpness, and apparent disregard for authority by lots of individuals, that has kept Nigeria in it’s current state.

It’s well.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tibayo1: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
Wow.... Today is public holiday. Clinching to these testimonies. They lift up the soul. Congratulations to everyone with PPRs and ITAs. Please don't "fear" me with this election thingy o..... �

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
CSE preferred: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Adeyemmy24:

Thanks so much for your response to my question about US visa denial. I will Google how to raise CSE, however, somebody on canadavisa thread also mentioned sending email to my local visa office. I am in Newyork, how can I find my local visa office or should I just go with the CSE?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pejuhazel(f): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Wow.....good to know. Do I have to pay for that?
Ramj:

If the thing is delayin abeg request for a reprint and send to UK address and they can scan it to you. Please stay woke.

Je m'appelle UKPCC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
olujastro:

I used my naija BSc to calculate 438 and I have yet to do ECA. I'm in Europe now. Supposed to be done with my 2 year masters in June this year but I extended by 1yr for personal reasons. So till 2019.

Lajustro if you can max out iELTS your score goes up by 3 points for every additional band in each of the Sections so you might not need to wait till june. if you had 8777 before 8.5 777 is 3 points extra. like that like that.

Je m'appelle TRYIELTSAGAIN

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
jholarharde:
congrats to all ITA clinchers, so much joy on the thread today. @joo2018, don't worry, now you can count the days.
@mcstan18, baba you get mail. daalu in Addygrin

Mcstan18 has responded ma'am
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Adeyemmy24: 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
joo2018:
CSE preferred: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspxa

Hi, Joo2018, thanks.However, The link comes up with server error
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
pejuhazel:
Wow.....good to know. Do I have to pay for that?

Not another entire 43quid but maybe another dispatch fee please call them to ask - i cant really say. someone said he had to other another just today
Here is the post contact her - https://www.nairaland.com/4657743/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/424#72126762
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
Pacowo:
It's PPR ooooooo

ITA - May 23rd
AOR- June 21st
PPR -October 16th (email dates October 15th)

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Enitan007(m): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
Thank you so much.
mcstan18:

Congrats on your ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by majjj: 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
Amakaota:
It's PPR ooooooooooo

ITA July 25th
AOR Aug 15th
PPR Oct 15 (1:00am)

Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Sthill5: 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
freshdad:
Yes, tax is compulsory and from what I gathered from @bigfido who got PR as a self employed applicant, he presented his personal income tax and ensured they are upto date so I think you should sort out LIRS. However, if it would make you sleep well, you can folllow up with FIRS

I did this today. I went to file for my tax receipts to be sorted. I'm a one man business so they said I can only do personal income tax.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
Favoured2505:
Finally the wait is over. IT's PPRRRRRRRRRRR!

ITA: July 25. Cut off was 441
AOR: August 15th
PPR: October 16 at 12.59am dated October 15.

Congrats. Your household has been favored

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.