Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (906703 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zeiya(f): 6:02am On Oct 16, 2018
Mennnnnn I love this PPR flow............. grin grin

Congrats oh!!!! @ Pacowo, @Amakaota and @favoured2505.

Go and flourish we are coming behind you.

I pray for daily PPR rain on this forum

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by adosjun(m): 6:06am On Oct 16, 2018
ChinenyeT:
Please guys, what's the noc code for business development officers in the bank or marketers as we call them!

Financial sales representative: 6225

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ashebsj: 6:06am On Oct 16, 2018
Hello house. Does anyone know what is happening with Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program, Express Entry Stream? The last draw was in July. Pls respond if you have any information.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by exquisef: 6:07am On Oct 16, 2018
Have u checked 4163
ChinenyeT:
Please guys, what's the noc code for business development officers in the bank or marketers as we call them!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by exquisef: 6:09am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats oh!!!! @ Pacowo, @Amakaota and @favoured2505. May canny land favour you...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by drcynthia(f): 6:11am On Oct 16, 2018
Daybour1:

Wow what a hero!

Thank you again.
Uwc....all the best....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ebony9ja(m): 6:27am On Oct 16, 2018
Good morning people . I am sure the case I am about to present is unique .It is my close relative's PR application. He got his ITA and subsequently applied late last year but was refused after 9 months due to ICAN/ BSC points - He claimed '2 or more certs' using ICAN and BSC. as we all know, the CRS dropped below CUT_OFF for his group as CIC rejected ICAN and subsequently demote him to BSC only ( as explained in refusal letter) . He was advised ,after consultation, to process the ATS and BSC in order to claim two or more cert. He also wrote to appeal the decision.

So early yesterday, he got a letter requesting for payment of right of permanent resident fee (RPRF -$490) within 7 days . He was also asked to do a new family medical test within 30 days . I must mention that they have refunded the RPRF Fees paid during the initial ( unsuccessful) application . what does this mean ? Are they going against their own rules ? The applicant is confused as he doesn't' know whether to start packing grin ; or wait another long drawn out period .

Finally, he has initiated a new WES verification for the ATS certificate as earlier mentioned in order to reapply again ; We all know this might take time . I am just surprised at the turn of events . Maybe , just maybe, we might have a case of exception rather than norm here... Please note his CRS is slightly below 440 -( last cutoff ) with BSC only . This has effectively eliminated possibility of making yesterday's round of invitation .

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bronze25(f): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2018
The house is flooded with good news.
Congratulations to those that aced IELTS. To those still trying to cross the hurdle, don't give up, God is still is still in charge.

Big congratulations to those who get the Monday ITA, may the submission process be stress-free for you.

Mighty congratulations to those that got their PPR, may we also testify like you.

Cheers

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:51am On Oct 16, 2018
This is exactly what I mean by heavy PPR/ITA rain!
Congratulations to all, keep it coming kiss

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:51am On Oct 16, 2018
Flaj:

It's no longer "being proactive". It's already getting to selfishness. There is one aunty that booked dates in both Qlife and Children Practice but she didn't use any of it, she ended up walking in on a different day while locking spaces that would have been available for at least 2 families; and i doubt that she has called the clinics to cancel her appointments.
Wow cry cry
That's not cool at all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:54am On Oct 16, 2018
ebony9ja:
Good morning people . I am sure the case I am about to present is unique .It is my close relative's PR application. He got his ITA and subsequently applied late last year but was refused after 9 months due to ICAN/ BSC points - He claimed '2 or more certs' using ICAN and BSC. as we all know, the CRS dropped below CUT_OFF for his group as CIC rejected ICAN and subsequently demote him to BSC only ( as explained in refusal letter) . He was advised ,after consultation, to process the ATS and BSC in order to claim two or more cert. He also wrote to appeal the decision.

So early yesterday, he got a letter requesting for payment of right of permanent resident fee (RPRF -$490) within 7 days . He was also asked to do a new family medical test within 30 days . I must mention that they have refunded the RPRF Fees paid during the initial ( unsuccessful) application . what does this mean ? Are they going against their own rules ? The applicant is confused as he doesn't' know whether to start packing grin ; or wait another long drawn out period .

Finally, he has initiated a new WES verification for the ATS certificate as earlier mentioned in order to reapply again ; We all know this might take time . I am just surprised at the turn of events . Maybe , just maybe, we might have a case of exception rather than norm here... Please note his CRS is slightly below 440 -( last cutoff ) with BSC only . This has effectively eliminated possibility of making yesterday's round of invitation .

You're still asking queshion??!
Pay the RPRF sharply and start packing the bags
Congratulations on the PPR and no; it's not going to be another long wait, it will drop within days of providing the ADRs
What it simply means is that his appeal was successful and his refused application has been reopened.
Halt that new WES evaluation and collect your moolah back. grin

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fuzzyman(f): 6:57am On Oct 16, 2018

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by PresVA: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2018
sinie:
I tire oh, what is wrong with being proactive and booking for medicals before ITA to avoid unecessary delay. Everything doesnt have to be difficult in this country abeg...

Sorry Ma'am but people like you are those making it difficult for those that have received ITA.. You just gave up your medical date for someone a page back (good enough though).. but why did book a date when from your posts, you're yet to get ITA? And you most likely booked the date like a month or two ago?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by dollypep: 7:07am On Oct 16, 2018
How do i get a gift deed

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pejuhazel(f): 7:12am On Oct 16, 2018
Hi, I hope I'm not too late, I would appreciate your resources for IELTS writing.
Thanks
JobsInIT:
I am still in the market for a slot for medicals. Please, help out if you can.

I might as well post my temp timeline

Desire to migrate: 2012, on my first and only trip to Canada.
Decision to migrate negotiated and reached with spouse during the Eid holiday in August. This is by far the longest step. I was on this stage for over a year, if not two. cheesy
Wes request for online MSc with Uk university initiated first week of sept. The online MSc was the best advantage I have had in this process. No waec wahala, no university transcript wahala . Ordered transcript for less than 7 pounds online and the school posted it for me at no added cost.
Registered for ielts for spouse and I same week. Exam date was 29th Sept.
Wes report ready Oct 11/12. MSc equivalent.
Ielts result Oct 12. Spouse LRSW= 9,9,8.5,7.5. Mine= 9,9,8.5,7
Entered pool on Oct 13. Woke up at 5 am to start work on my profile before the children start distracting me.
ITA : Oct 15, around 9 pm.

Now the hustle for medical date begins.

My Ielts writing was not the best but I am still willing to help read and give feedback to 1-3 people interested. Pls PM me if interested.

Pls help with medical date if you can

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ChinenyeT: 7:14am On Oct 16, 2018
Should I put in my Hubby's work history as am are not claiming point for it or just include it in his personal history
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by PresVA: 7:15am On Oct 16, 2018
Ifeoma77:

It's called being proactive. No one stopped you from booking yours ahead.
Nothing unfair there IMHO
People who are yet to get ITA call the hospital and book appointments.. and most times they book in more than one hospital, taking up limited space.. You see a person or family booking in more than one hospital, when they only need to do medicals in one...

what do they do? They don't even call the hospital to cancel, all they do is not to show up because there's no financial implications..... There's limited number of CIC approved hospitals in Nigeria, why making the situation worse?

Please how are they being proactive in this context? If this isn't selfishness or unfair attitude, what is it pls?

PS: This isn't about me, it just hurts seeing people who need the medicals struggle to get a date while some other peeps without ITA have more than one date..

I can't stop anyone from booking a date, however I have my point. .

I wish everyone the best..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by orenishii: 7:23am On Oct 16, 2018
Fuzzyman:
Ladies, Gentlemen and Non- Binaries, PPR is hereeeeeeeee!

IELTS: JAN 13
ITA:MAR 26
AOR: JUN 13
IP2: Between 12- 13
PPR: Dated 15 Oct

Congrats!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by CanadianNaija: 7:24am On Oct 16, 2018
PresVA:
People who are yet to get ITA call the hospital and book appointments.. and most times they book in more than one hospital, taking up limited space.. You see a person or family booking in more than one hospital, when they only need to do medicals in one...

what do they do? They don't even call the hospital to cancel, all they do is not to show up because there's no financial implications..... There's limited number of CIC approved hospitals in Nigeria, why making the situation worse?

Please how are they being proactive in this context? If this isn't selfishness or unfair attitude, what is it pls?

PS: This isn't about me, it just hurts seeing people who need the medicals struggle to get a date while some other peeps without ITA have more than one date..

I can't stop anyone from booking a date, however I have my point. .

I wish everyone the best..

Very true. The way it’s going if care is not taken ITA will become a requirement.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by orenishii: 7:26am On Oct 16, 2018
Pacowo:
It's PPR ooooooo

My God is faithful

Decision to travel September 2017
Wes- November 2017
Spouse Wes - December 2017
First IELTS - February 2018 (L8. 5R8W6. 5S7)
Spouse IELTS - March 2018 (L7R6. 5W6S6. 5)
Second IELTS - April 2018 (L8. 5R8. 5W7S8)
CRS -451
ITA - May 23rd
AOR- June 21st
MEP- July 5th
IP1- July 6th
ADR - August 9th (added my new born)
Submitted ADR - September 1st
Account updated to review additional docs provided- September 5th
ADR-Not applicable - October13th
IP2 - October 13th
PPR -October 16th (email dates October 15th)

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by orenishii: 7:29am On Oct 16, 2018
Amakaota:
It's PPR ooooooooooo

ITA July 25th
AOR Aug 15th
Mep/BIL Sept 13th
Biometrics done Sept 19th
Family of 5
PPR Oct 15 (1:00am)

Congrats!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zeiya(f): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2018
Another one grin @Fuzzyman congrats oh!

Keep the fire burning. We will soon overtake Indians for this race, make we stand solid for Canny land
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by teeteelardey(f): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats to Those who got ppr and ita

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by orenishii: 7:33am On Oct 16, 2018
Fuzzyman:
This is thread is moving too fast .

Im side eyeling all these masters and 10 year exprerience people who don't read a thread before asking the most basic questions ; Even worse, people are answering them .

Some of us want to announce our PPR on this thread grin

Prayer answered.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by fizzile(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2018
dollypep:
How do i get a gift deed
Two questions, do you know what a gift deed is? Have you read page 1 to get more info on gift deed? You need to read page 1 extensively.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pejuhazel(f): 7:38am On Oct 16, 2018
Hello congrats on your PPR.
Please I would like to ask about your UK pcc; how were you able to have it sent to a UK address since you have to present a proof of living in that address cos mine is also yet to get here.
Thanks and congrats again.

Fuzzyman:

The waiting time has been the most stressful and anxiety ridden experience of my life because a lot was riding on it.

UK PCC: please have it sent to a UK address, the one i ordered to Nigeria is still not here 6 months

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by njbybrthnly: 7:44am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats...are you still going to Quebec?

Congrats to all other PPR and ITA recipients, we dey una back

Fuzzyman:
Ladies, Gentlemen and Non- Binaries, PPR is hereeeeeeeee!

IELTS: JAN 13
ITA:MAR 26
AOR: JUN 13
IP2: Between 12- 13
PPR: Dated 15 Oct

Single Applicant

The waiting time has been the most stressful and anxiety ridden experience of my life because a lot was riding on it.

POF: was challenging o, A lot of patch patch but it came together.The miracles that happened at this stage made me realise, God can truly favour a person because there was no way I could do this on my own.
Work Ref: Only reference letter ,no paylips etc.
UK PCC: please have it sent to a UK address, the one i ordered to Nigeria is still not here 6 months later.

ETA: 100% Gift of deed used only a letter from Gtb,no statememts.

Thank you to everyone on Nairaland, your posts always kept the hope alive for me.

Now I am going to look for how to avoid spending $300 on an insulated winter jacket.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by daks01: 7:44am On Oct 16, 2018
Ppr rain!!! Congrats to all ppr recipients, May canny land favour you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by daks01: 7:47am On Oct 16, 2018
ChinenyeT:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2018
beeodun:

Awwww congrats “Je m’appelle Ramj(that’s how I call your name in my head-LOL) and everyone that got that surprise!

Kinda painful that I might have gotten it today too with 441 that I just got with my last IELTS as 8.5,9,8,8.5(story for the main day�)but the downside is it’s 437 with Spouse so I wasn’t so anxious about putting it in. Let’s see what tomorrow brings by God’s Grace.

Congrats again dear.

Awwnnnn Sorry sorrry dear. Hang in there.

No time to give up dear no time.

and thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations to all those who got ITA and PPR.

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.