Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (911783 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2018
Dear vcole,

Thanks for the information which I will consider as a last resort option.

I am confident I can get it done within the time frame.

Thank you once more for your concern and feedback. Have a great day ahead!

vcole:
hello. Send an email to cpc ottawa (and your local vo if you know where your file has been assigned) requesting for an extension of the deadline for submission of new medicals. Ensure that the subject of the email has "urgent" and the request for deadline extension in it. In the body of the email, explain that the reason is because the earliest available appointment with an approved panel physician is after the deadline. Send same by cse and you should get a response within 2 business days.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 10:13am On Oct 29, 2018
Jennypharb1:
Guys does the 'how to find a job in Canada' email have anything to do with the visa office your application is sent to? I got the email immediately I created my profile before I even got ITA.

Also after submission on the 8th of October I got an Acknowledgement of Receipt email. I'm not sure it's the same AOR because from people's timelines it seems to come weeks after submission

AOR now usually comes immediately

'how to find a job in canada email' is still a speculation something, though for me the mail came same day my file was transferred to primary VO

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 10:15am On Oct 29, 2018
ShininLite:
Dear vcole,

Thanks for the information which I will consider as a last resort option.

I am confident I can get it done within the time frame.

Thank you once more for your concern and feedback. Have a great day ahead!

Lol.

If you ask me, I would say request extension. Then if you can do the medicals tomorrow self, well and good. If not, you'll still be safe. You choices and decisions sha.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2018
Thanks a lot.
Tojued:

Someone mentioned recently that 2pm is the best time to stroll in. If my memory serves me right. Edit: yes it served me right. see below

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jennypharb1: 10:20am On Oct 29, 2018
Tojued:

AOR now usually comes immediately

'how to find a job in canada email' is still a speculation something, though for me the mail came same day my file was transferred to primary VO

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pclt(m): 10:38am On Oct 29, 2018
Good morning people

Please I have a diploma in biology from unilag and Bsc biology and genetics.

Will this count as two or one certificate for Wes evaluation

Kindly assist
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gold638: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2018
Finally decided to start this journey Oct 2, 2018 and took the ielts exams oct 13. To HiM be all d glory first and only attempt: LWRS - 8.5, 7, 9, 7.5. ECA in progress with WES. Hoping for a smooth application process

efueh:
No announcement of IELTS result from yesterday’s release? This is strange here, well may God meet our IELTS expectations asap.

Today’s writing task two question: Some people think it is important to spend a lot of money on wedding celebration. Others disagree.

Discuss both views and give your opinion.

May today’s IELTS favor all those that sat for it; amen.

34 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Sthill5: 10:45am On Oct 29, 2018
Jennypharb1:
Guys does the 'how to find a job in Canada' email have anything to do with the visa office your application is sent to? I got the email immediately I created my profile before I even got ITA.

Also after submission on the 8th of October I got an Acknowledgement of Receipt email. I'm not sure it's the same AOR because from people's timelines it seems to come weeks after submission

Ifeoma77
Newmum0615
Tojued
Same here. I got the "how to find a job" email after I created my profile
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2018
Sthill5:

Same here. I got the "how to find a job" email after I created my profile

Yep. I got after I created my profile. And got again the same day i was transferred to Primary VO MEP/IP1 stage.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Vancouver4(f): 10:50am On Oct 29, 2018
gold638:
Finally decided to start this journey Oct 2, 2018 and took the ielts exams oct 13. To HiM be all d glory first and only attempt: LWRS - 8.5, 7, 9, 7.5. ECA in progress with WES. Hoping for a smooth application process

Your result is exactly the scores I'm working for.

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by amobola: 10:59am On Oct 29, 2018
Pls has anyone been encountering this message on WES website recently. My profile has not been updated for weeks now.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 29, 2018
gold638:

Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fatasy(m): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2018
Did anyone make payments through this

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2018
Fatasy:

A good number of us here started by reading page one of the thread and carrying out tons of research. You can go ahead to make the payment and let's see where it leads. That's why we're here afterall, to learn from each others' experiences.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fatasy(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2018
Tojued:

A good number of us here started by reading page one of the thread and carrying out tons of research. You can go ahead to make the payment and let's see where it leads. That's why we're here afterall, to learn from each others' experiences.

Making the payment is not the issue, but getting scammed is the point,going through all the recent pages is a whole lot of work.

Somebody somewhere must have passed through this step of payment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 29, 2018
Tojued:

I bet he doesn't know what he is doing. He is paying for representation. He will still be the one doing the job.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Talking(m): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2018
Tojued:

I like your reply jare grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pejuhazel(f): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2018
They provide headsets as well as pencil and eraser.
Vancouver4:

Pls, did you write ur test with MOD Abuja? If yes were headsets used?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by daks01: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2018
A lot of work? ok o. Pay and lets see how it goes na

Fatasy:

Making the payment is not the issue, but getting scammed is the point,going through all the recent pages is a whole lot of work.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gold638: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2018
Thank you. Wishing the very best

Vancouver4:

Your result is exactly the scores I'm working for.

Congrats!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gold638: 11:30am On Oct 29, 2018
Thanks
pyruvateluv:

Congrats dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Negotiate: 11:41am On Oct 29, 2018
Fatasy:

You are about to make a very nasty mistake.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2018
Lol. You ehn.
Tojued:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2018
Bros the reason no one is giving you the answer you want to read is because we don't understand what you are trying to do. This is a DIY group and you won't see many people on this thread who are using agents or consultants to help them through the process. I suggest you go to page 1 of this thread, take time out and read through. It's a simple enough process that you can handle yourself, which is what you will do with an agent anyway.

A word they say...
Fatasy:

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:46am On Oct 29, 2018
Jennypharb1:

You will get that mail multiple times. I think of it like the full stop after every paragraph in your EE journey.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2018
Don't go 'through all the recent pages' just go to page 1 and read up. There are also links for you on that page. Alternatively, you can be the someone to pass through this step and give us gist when you are done.
Fatasy:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:48am On Oct 29, 2018
Talking:
Based on the little information I've gathered from reading this thread from part 1 up until part 5, I have come to the conclusion that;

1. A lot of people are ignorant.

2. A lot of people want to be spoon-fed.

3. A lot of people have low IQ.

4. A lot of people have a strong sense of entitlement.

5. A lot of people are not patient.

6. A lot of people don't plan ahead.

7. A lot of people want the easy way out.

8. A lot of people don't know how to use the 'search button' on Nairaland or even google.

9. A lot of people don't research/check any information they get before using or spreading it.

10. A lot of these category of people will not like this post.

NOTE: This is not directed at anyone in particular. If you think this post applies to you, then it means you are guilty of one or more of the above points raised. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2018
Fatasy:

We know that payment is not the issue for you lipsrsealed We don't have such experience here yet. you can help us, so we can add to page 1.

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2018
Fatasy:

A lot of work huh?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2018
Fatasy:

PM if you actually need help but you must pay.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
flyboi1:

We know that payment is not the issue for you lipsrsealed We don't have such experience here yet. you can help us, so we can add to page 1.

Walahi I no get energy to look for laughter meme.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
flyboi1:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.