Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (912644 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
Violetdaisy:
Ok,guys
*Running to make my pot of tea*
Instead of tea, break open your bottle of Champagne
The ITA is a done deal

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
joo2018:
Yes, Yes, Yessssssssssssssss.
My hope was not cut short today!!!!!!!!
Congrats!!!!! I bet AOR is tonight grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
speak2inspire:
Thank you for ur timely response.

But I checked and it is exactly the same form I filled.

Also, I filled the form for I and my husband since am the PA and I was informed by a friend that I should also fill for spouse too.

The mail asking me to refill the form said I provided incorrect document but it's exactly the same schedule A form I filled.
Okay then, maybe they just sent a mail to everyone who submitted Schedule A within that timeframe in question.
Fill the schedule A and submit again. Let's hope that resolves the matter
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Onebase79(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
As seen on Instagram. I'm suspecting newmum0615

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
Laradee:
Hello house, please i need advice on how to proceed with medicals . I called the lagos hospitals to book appointment ( Q-life and children's practice) and was informed they are fully booked for the year. I just got my ITA and the 60days will run out before the hospitals are freed up. Please can i get any help on how to proceed on this.

With all due respect

when we were pursuing ITA if Na school ask us to pay 100k for transcript we go pay. ...

Now you got ITA common go to IOM n get over your medicals.

Why do we all feign willful amnesia like we don't know about IOM .

I called allllll the hospitals (qlife n Children practice).

Is IOM is a museum ni .

I know funds ain't entirely limitless but

Je m'appelle LETSGETMORESERIOUS

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
ijoseda:
Je m'appelle PAYMENT
yes oo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Violetdaisy: 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Instead of tea, break open your bottle of Champagne
The ITA is a done deal

And I get to pop some champagne to wash down some real spicy barbecue.
Thank u Lord,one step closer to cannyland
*whoop whoop*

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yakay: 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ramj:

With all due respect

when we were pursuing ITA if Na school ask us to pay 100k for transcript we go pay. ...

Is IOM is a museum ni .

It's because there are other options in Lagos that is why people come here and say IOM is expensive or don't even mention it and everyone is running to Q-life and Children's practice.

Abuja that has only IOM as the panel physician,what should they now say.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by prettyjumai: 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
Please can anybody explain what the possible problem is here. A friend with 448 got ITA around 12 noon today plus he only just entered the pool on the 15th of october, while another one with 471 is yet to get ITA as we speak.

is INEC now responsible for the sorting and collation of ITA results from the pool?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
cmoney22222:
Hello wonderful people, was just wondering if there is anyone in my shoes. Fedex delivered my verification document to Wes on Friday which was received by Wes official. But since today,tracking with the wes tracker suprisingly wes hasn’t confirmed receipt on their site. Am just puzzled . Is there anyone with this issue and what do I do?

Worry not you are in excellent company. Give them a few days it will reflect. One of mine got there Thursday still waiting. if you put your tracking number in when you click track document you will see it has got to them they just need to check it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
prettyjumai:
Please can anybody explain what the possible problem is here. A friend with 448 got ITA around 12 noon today plus he only just entered the pool on the 15th of october, while another one with 471 is yet to get ITA as we speak.

is INEC now responsible for the sorting and collation of ITA results from the pool?

Surely it will land 24hours. .

Tell him to buy us Zobo so we can release it .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MrOba: 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hi Ma’am, how have you been? Been a while I saw your post here. Hope your application is moving well? Have you found out your VO?

o2:

ITA is the day you get invited to apply. While AOR is gotten the day you submit so that why it comes weeks after ITA in people timelines.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
Yakay:

It's because there are other options in Lagos that is why people come here and say IOM is expensive or don't even mention it and everyone is running to Q-life and Children's practice.

Abuja that has only IOM as the panel physician,what should they now say.

Infact, when Abuja Clinics was still an option, IOM was the cheaper one at 41000.
Abuja Clinics was charging 48k for Canada medicals and people in Abuja preferred it because unlike IOM, they did Canada medicals on Saturdays, so no need to take time off work or pull the children from school.
I'm just looking at you Lagos people and smh. Enjoy sha, ezz not your fault grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
congrats @joo. I pray the sail be smooth from here on. BTW I will not ask when I will see the ITA notification tongue, impatiently waiting

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ramj:

With all due respect

Is IOM is a museum ni .

grin grin you are stubborn o!! Didn't you receive the warning from that Alien?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by nonsam1: 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hi All,
Please can someone propose or refer me to any school/institution & course which one can study to gain 2 or more degrees within a short time.
Thank you in advance.(Bachelors degree is already available)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
prettyjumai:

is INEC now responsible for the sorting and collation of ITA results from the pool
?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Distinct777: 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
Please sir, how much does IOM charge per person?

Ramj:

With all due respect

Is IOM is a museum ni .

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DKM123: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
drcynthia:
*****he is requesting you to send him money so he can send the TRF (Test report form) to you. Not EOR. Tell him to snap and send it to u first....hehehehe if it was upgraded then u pay him to parcel it down.

Lol! That is the plan o. I can't waste money if the result isn't gonna be useful. I am hoping for an upgrade from 6.5 to 7 (writing).
Thanks for the reply.

Thank you too, DISTINCT 777 and veleta.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Odedenshi1(m): 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
nonsam1:
Hi All,
Please can someone propose or refer me to any school/institution & course which one can study to gain 2 or more degrees within a short time.
Thank you in advance.(Bachelors degree is already available)

National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN). PGD programmes last for 2 Semesters while Masters is 3 Semester's long. I enrolled around April this year, I should be through by December as exams time-table is already out. You can register in January because registration for this Semester closed last week Tuesday. All the best

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
Odedenshi1:

National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN). PGD programmes last for 2 Semesters while Masters is 3 Semester's long. I enrolled around April this year, I should be through by December as exams time-table is already out. You can register in January because registration for this Semester closed last week Tuesday. All the best
Say the truth oh. Shey project time no be something?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ifeoma77:

grin grin you are stubborn o!! Didn't you receive the warning from that Alien?

Alien!!!! me that I am not from this world.

I am from above.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
Distinct777:
Please sir, how much does IOM charge per person?

41k adult and Children 22k n 27k depends on age
i think

Click Here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Odedenshi1(m): 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
ontarioissauga:

Say the truth oh. Shey project time no be something?

Can't say much about the Project timeline for now, though I have submitted my topics waiting for approval so I can go ahead. All things being equal, I don't see the PGD taking longer than 1 year for me. Anyone who has experience with NOUN calendar can shed more light. I read about NOUN in part 4 when I was almost on the verge of quitting this journey, the reason I am also recommending it to as many as possible to keep their hope alive. If I had most the information I have now by merely reading people's post on the Express Entry thread, I would have been in Canny a long time ago. Winners never quit...

It would surely end in Praise.

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by princesschuks: 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ifeoma77:

@ifeoma77 you are rude. grin grin cheesy
Which kind laughter be this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Aduke406: 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
Please i did not see your reply. I dont really know how PMs work on nairaland. Kindly mail me the contact details ---tosin406@yahoo.com

Livy2018:
I have replied you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
Thanks y'all. The love is too much. Taking tea and champagne together while waiting for the silver mail. The ministerial instruction for the draw says from 29-30.

BTW, @ifeoma77, flesh and blood did not reveal that to you.

Je m'appelle WAITING

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Congrats joo2018. You’ve been selfless here. Carrying other people’s problems like they’re your own. You’re too much. God will bless you with a speedy PPR jor.

joo2018:
Thanks y'all. The love is too much. Taking tea and champagne together while waiting for the silver mail. The ministerial instruction for the draw says from 29-30.

BTW, @ifeoma77, flesh and blood did not reveal that to you.

Je m'appelle WAITING

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
Best to do so. NZ and Canada are part of the Five Eyes sharing intelligence data.
SolutionsGuy:
Big congrats to all ITA recipients and those who got IELTS writing score upgraded.

Pls guys I have as question. . . I have got an e-visa to New Zealand but as my Canada PR plans were materializing, I didn't travel again and I withdrew from the course I wished to pursue. My question is, will it be necessary to upload the evisa in my PR application, considering that I did not travel nor have NZ stamps on my passport? Moreso as the visa isnt on the passport.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
I made a mistake when filling that part, I choose UK instead of Nigeria coz I was physically present in Nigeria. Pls how can I current it?

mambani:
Hi people,

In filling my WES application form, I selected UK as the country for my ACCA degree. However, someone advised me to select Nigeria for my ACCA degree when filling my profile to avoid CIC having to request that I provide a UK police report.

Is it an issue if I select Nigeria in my profile which contradicts the UK that is in my WES evaluation report?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nowujeda(m): 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
cmoney22222:
Hello wonderful people, was just wondering if there is anyone in my shoes. Fedex delivered my verification document to Wes on Friday which was received by Wes official. But since today,tracking with the wes tracker suprisingly wes hasn’t confirmed receipt on their site. Am just puzzled . Is there anyone with this issue and what do I do?

Had same experience with wiffy's transcript. Send a mail to canada@wes.org or fill a form stating your issue on Help board on canada@wes org

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.