Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (907147 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
@ralphruz, remark Fiona111 PPR sth.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by canadianxmas: 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
Fiona111:

Thanks to everyone for all the information I got from this forum.
@ralphrulz @canadianxmas edakun no vex
Congratulations!!!! once again bros.......more wins

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by canadianxmas: 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
milkytins:

Thanks. Please, have people been getting results from WAEC to send to WES? How long does it take?

For Computer Science degree evaluation, can I use ICES or IQAS? Which one is better?
Going by the recent times for both sending and verification allow two months
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
temmymt:

U can do PGD at NOUN, I guess they are still open for admission, it takes like 8mnths to finish (if you start your project early and finish early).

Admissions have closed till next session, it takes longer than 8months. smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yemsot: 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2018
Good day guys

Pls has anyone collects MBA transcripts from LAUTECH. Cos my hubby wants to collect his and we don't know how to go about it.

Please help a sister out.
It's urgent and we need it to apply for express entry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iPopAlomo(m): 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
Olowogbogboro17:

Thank you,

I have tried everything possible to correct it. I am tired of it.. the main issue is that the original certificate got burnt and according to the officer-in-charge it compulsory to present the original cert.

Any assistance to achieve this will be highly appreciated.

I have docs. like Date of Birth Certificate, International Passport (the one issued before the exam date), drivers license, national ID etc. as proof of AGE.

Thanks once again!

I have no contact with WAEC... but if you can't find someone who will help you... just decline using WES...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by drcynthia(f): 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
DrMrsCK:

Thank you
Uwc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by temmymt: 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=mekadon post=72564397][/quote

Thank you,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
Mhen!! I love this.. This is what we need in Nigeria. We must learn to be game changers and pace setters. Sometimes, we may just have to challenge status quo to get what we want in life.

Kudos to this guy!!

ebony9ja:
Hi,

I can't resist commenting on your post . I do hope you can make the right decision based on what I am writing now. My close relative got ITA and submitted all documents in December 2017. He got in at 452 or so. This included additional 15 points from my brother who is a canadian citizen. After a long wait of almost 9 months, the application was rejected. He used 2 or more certificate option based on his ICAN verification and BSC degree. In the rejection letter ...

I wish you the best in your application.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ottawasenators: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
Good Day house,

As per the work experience for the Canadian immigration, is it the months that is counted or days?

take this example, A candidate has 2 years 11 months work experience as at today October 31st 2018.

Will 3 years experience count for this same candidate come November 1st or November 30th 2018?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ennygal: 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
Good afternoon! Please can i evaluate my ijmb results in order to get more points?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
OMG!! Really?? What do we not see these days!

DrMrsCK:
They are telling me at my former place of work- a teaching hospital-that I need to pay 25k in order to get a letter of reference. I want to faint...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
Noo ooooo!! 3 years is 3 years...

Pls dont take the risk. However, some people have been lucky, they counted the months after ITA before final submission of the E-Apr.

But it still remains a risk.

ottawasenators:
Good Day house,

As per the work experience for the Canadian immigration, is it the months that is counted or days?

take this example, A candidate has 2 years 11 months work experience as at today October 31st 2018.

Will 3 years experience count for this same candidate come November 1st or November 30th 2018?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ok... I will do the needful right now!

I hope he will pass my course now oo

ontarioissauga:
@ralphruz, remark Fiona111 PPR sth.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
As my dependent oo
ontarioissauga:

What are you including him as?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
As my dependent oo...we bare the same surname
ontarioissauga:

What are you including him as?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by SESE10: 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
I understand the frustration. I have once applied for transcript from Lautech tru the manual process them. I I got the transcript delivered. But since they started the online process it's been difficult cos my money too don burn for that online process. Anyways like I heard there is a departmental fee that needs to be paid if not no transcript for the online process don't know how through nevertheless you can visit the school in person to know sup with their unseriousn attitude and negligence or Google their vc' s, registrar, assit registrar and other top lecturers from your dept and school and send a kind mail to them, history of your transcript and maybe tell them how their nonchalant attitude to people's result has affected the image of the school them plead for them to send your transcript as soon as possible. This worked for a friend but the transcript request was within Nigeria.
jhoci:
It's quite unfortunate. My cousin is also in the same situation. He applied for his MBA transcript first week of August and has spent 80k so far trying to facilitate it, yet no transcript.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ottawasenators: 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
Thanks for the kind feedback Ralph. Most appreciated.

So if ITA falls on this candidate by Nov 7th, na to reject? grin grin

raphrulz:
Noo ooooo!! 3 years is 3 years...

Pls dont take the risk. However, some people have been lucky, they counted the months after ITA before final submission of the E-Apr.

But it still remains a risk.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
Clarify it a bit.
Is is a side job or a posting from work?
bfbellexce:

Thanks. Do i have to present an approval from my main office to participate in my alternative job?

i increased LSWR to 877 and crs changed to 457
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
TB is from FG, interest is the same, unless you meant FD, fixed deposit.
Ogamazi001:
To God be the glory... Congratulations to all with PPR/ITA/ and IELTS clinchers. I rejoice with you and yours. The rest journey ahead will be easier by God's grace.

Please I've a question. I bank with GTB and Ecobank, and I want to buy TB, plz which do you suggest will give better interest and also easy to get bank reference in CIC format when is time. Thanks and congratulations again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ehen better.

Congratulations bros.. may God grant u favour in Cannyland.

Now i'll raise your score to 6. Lol grin

Fiona111:
----------- Its PPR guys---------- super super excited
I started this process early last year but scaling ielts and evaluating my medical degree with medical council of Canada took Gods divine intervention and I was only able to dive into the pool late October with CRS of 437. This was after writing ielts four times and all the wahala that came with transcript verification.
Sadly by the time I entered the pool scores started rising and ITA was gradually becoming beyond reach in the same year that scores fell to 413. I continued gathering information here and by Gods grace my wife's sister got PPR early this year and that's how extra 15 points landed me ITA else OYO was already my case. By the time ITA fell on me almost everything to apply was set infact it was payment issues that delayed my application by 5days post ITA and the rest is history.

PS- I only discovered this site after paying a huge sum to an agency in Canada for my application but by the time I was applying I had learnt so much here that I asked them to withdraw my profile and I created a fresh profile as well as submitted my application all by myself thanks to this great house.

Ielts - Oct 2017
ITA- June 25
AOR - June 30
MEP / IP1 - July 14
IP2 - Oct 26
PPR- Oct 29
VO - Ottawa, No travel history.
No ADR, didn't order gcms notes.

Thanks to everyone for all the information I got from this forum.
@ralphrulz @canadianxmas edakun no vex

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
Your dependent must be your child (natural or adopted).
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/glossary.asp#d
Barryston:
Hello everyone,

Urgent reply please!
I've a cousin that has been living with me for a year now...I've been responsible for his education and welfare...both parents still alive though,but wanted to help him because of his slow education(he is 18)...my major concern now is that,I created my profile a while ago without including him because of POF(which will increase my family size to 4) but now POF won't be a problem...and I really want to help him because after God,I'm his only ticket to education. If I include him now.. although I've not received ITA...I hope it won't lead to a problem for me in my application and also how do I proof he has been living with me?
Thanks alot for you response!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
Barryston:
As my dependent oo
OK nao.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by djpoepe(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hello people, I'm new to this thread as I want to try the Canada Express entry.
I am 27 yrs with a Bsc and Msc ( both certs in hand) and 2 years working experience in a bank ( customer service job NOC 6221).
Please how do I commence and what do I need to read or guides to use?
Will appreciate any assistance I can get.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
A bit of a grey area. Like @raphrulz noted, so have case officers have calculated it using months.

If his CRS score is a bit high, why doesn't he wait one month to avoid stories that touch?
ottawasenators:
Thanks for the kind feedback Ralph. Most appreciated.

So if ITA falls on this candidate by Nov 7th, na to reject? grin grin

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
Study and master page 1 of this thread.
djpoepe:
Hello people, I'm new to this thread as I want to try the Canada Express entry.
I am 27 yrs with a Bsc and Msc ( both certs in hand) and 2 years working experience in a bank ( customer service job NOC 6221).
Please how do I commence and what do I need to read or guides to use?
Will appreciate any assistance I can get.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by saggydudu(m): 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
saggydudu:
kindly explained further, why do u feel NOUN is not organised?

To the best of my knowledge, it's the fastest school to obtain a PGD from.
kindly explain further, why do u feel NOUN is not organised?

To the best of my knowledge, it's the fastest school to obtain a PGD from.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by djpoepe(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
Also I saw that Express entry is for jobs I. Type 0, A & B but my job is a type C.
Does that mean I can't apply for Express entry?
If yes, what can I apply for?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by djpoepe(m): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
Thank you.
I'm off to do that right away

joo2018:
Study and master page 1 of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by NeneSisi: 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hello everyone,

Please why do I get emails saying I have a message on my CIC account but when I log in, there's no message. This has happened 2x.

Has anyone else experienced this before?

I don't have ITA yet o.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ogamazi001(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
Is it acceptable for POF?
chuckdee13:
I'll advise money market fund with stanbic ibtc asset management.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yemsot: 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
Yemsot:
Good day guys

Pls has anyone collects MBA transcripts from LAUTECH. Cos my hubby wants to collect his and we don't know how to go about it.

Please help a sister out.
It's urgent and we need it to apply for express entry

Please can someone help out on this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.