Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (907717 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nowujeda(m): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
pweetygeek:

Pls add me

Please message me on WhatsApp via Zero Eight Zero Six One One Nine Six Three Eight Eight.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nowujeda(m): 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
jmnsimone:
please include me in your 10

Please message me on WhatsApp via Zero Eight Zero Six One One Nine Six Three Eight Eight.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nowujeda(m): 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=Bobomaigida post=72666584][/quote]

If you are interested in sending WAEC/NECO scratch card to WES, please message me on WhatsApp via Zero Eight Zero Six One One Nine Six Three Eight Eight.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yakay: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
Elektra008:

I am in customer service, with a bank. Though my husband's job as an accountant will qualify as skill level A, his score is below 400. What do you advice? Can I qualify for the provincial nominee program?

I don't know about your Bank in particular, but in some banks, Customer service officers also do sales, some are called Personal banking officers...so it depends ,don't just look at the title that fits yours "Financial customer service" alone, look through 1114 and 6235, you might see two or three other functions you perform as a CSR.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
COPR:

IQAS? That takes about 4 months. It takes them over a month to open your transcript and 3 months to evaluate it.

ICES is the way to go if you dont have contact that can help with WES verification emails/mails.
No lawyer wants to try out ICES yet, so IQAS has to be there.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Elcid1(m): 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hi guys I want to evaluate my MSC degree for engineering which one is better WES or ICES
Need to know their difference and how fast they are.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
Elcid1:
Hi guys I want to evaluate my MSC degree for engineering which one is better WES or ICES
Need to know their difference and how fast they are.
grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by drcynthia(f): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
Sisi92:
Good morning everyone. I have been reading this thread silently since towards the end of part 4. I have read from part 1 and I appreciate the wealth of knowledge I gleaned. Thank you to everyone who improves the thread. My plan was to begin the ECA process this month, while I have also started preparing for IELTS. But somehow, yesterday we discovered that my hubby is hepatitis B positive. I am negative. I was devastated, I think I read somewhere on this thread of someone whose wife was positive too or something. Please does anyone know what this means for my Canadian dream. Is this the end of the road for us? Please help.
Tough one. Well, i think you can call and Inquire from the diff hospitals and also check if IRCC have a list of diseases they look out for...children's practice don't do Hep B routinely when one is doing medicals, Just (HIV) and VDRL (Syphilis) ....
Also if the patient tells the doc that they tested positive to HBsAg, the doc would then refer you to a gastroenterologist who will subject the patient to more tests (liver function test, liver scan, Hep B profile etc) invariably more money for medicals and longer time for medicals to be passed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Elcid1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
ontarioissauga:

grin
. Needed a reply dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by igwillions: 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
It is TR ooooooo! tongue tongue grin . Post long but short shaa sad
Hello fam, finally I am done with TR (Thread Reading) wink grin tongue. Chai! After over 3 months of reading page by page, over 500 screen shots taken, a lot of printouts made; I started from part one, I skipped part 2, continued with 3, just finished part 4 moments ago and it's official I am finally in the part 5 with you all cool cool grin.
Men the read has been worth it, the experiences, encouragements, testimonies, corrections and carrying along. But I noticed a lot of peeps just refused to go through the thread from scratch even after it was recommended to them. I am an advocate of Do It Yourself, unless when matter don red, I dey go find help. At a certain stage of the thread, @Canadianfly became mute, I kinda missed her approach to answering some 'Lazy Peeps' who wanted to be spoon fed all through. @Newmum0615, it was lovely seeing they (LVO) did let your mata waka las las.

My highest pick from all threads is the act of patience, ranging from Transcript wahala, to ECA wait, to passing IELTS/EOR/re-attempting IELTS several times (I became emotional for some peeps but their resilience marvelled me), then waiting to get invited and PPR aaaah!
My advice to those whom have been following but are lacking in one or more requirements, start from somewhere. They say naa from clap dance dey start. I am struggling with POF, I decided to do the clappings that I can and allow God help me do the dancing. I just applied for a PGD class, not when POF now shows up, it'll now be I am the one lacking in other minor parts.

Before I end, I wont forget to acknowledge all ladies/women in this hustle, at the cause of reading, I noticed most contributors are females o, omo una try scatter.
Not forgetting to say thank you to @Ferdimako(your guidance naa 1st class upper e carry, a realest Brother you are), @Zandora, @40manlappy, @Justwise, @GlitteringStar, @Mcstan18, @Yakay who suggested NACETEM's PGD to me and @all whom have being helpful in one way or the other, God bless you all with Jara plenty because I have benefited even if I am about making commitments to this journey.

Neweeees them make una try dey read o, pason wey no no, no fit no. Selah.
Make una no vex if this post long o, if you folo me read all these parts, you go understand why.

All in all, I pray the roads rise up to meet us soonest in our respective grinding cum hustle. Chiayi-Amanda, Ikon Allah.
I am off to part 5, page 1. E goo bee naa. E Kisses and hugs

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
Thank you very much. We were referred to NIMR. We will go there. God will take control.
ArcUgo:
Well I'm not an expert on EE but I don't think your dream is over. I will only advise that your hubby gets the best treatment possible for his condition and if the doctor gives him the all clear, you guys will be fine. Here, READ THIS, I did little research on Canadavisa on your behalf and saw a similar case. I think the husband also has the same condition and they passed medical in May of this year. So there is definitely HOPE. I wish you God's favor as you embark on this journey. Cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by RedDoor: 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
It seems this thread is more active than other Canada immigration topics.

Please guys I need help.

My husband is a Canadian Citizen and reside in Quebec. Please does Quebec stay longer than other province before approving PR / visa??

I did the Family Sponsorship root just to realize 10 months after that my app was returned because my husband didn't include his job details.

I'm ready to reapply now and don't want to use the Family Sponsorship root which takes a year or more for processing time.

Please the EE guru's I want to know more about EE, I want to know if I'm qualified to use EE

Please someone with info about this question should kindly answer me.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
Thank you doctor. Quote author=drcynthia post=72672661]
Tough one. Well, i think you can call and Inquire from the diff hospitals and also check if IRCC have a list of diseases they look out for...children's practice don't do Hep B routinely when one is doing medicals, Just (HIV) and VDRL (Syphilis) ....
Also if the patient tells the doc that they tested positive to HBsAg, the doc would then refer you to a gastroenterologist who will subject the patient to more tests (liver function test, liver scan, Hep B profile etc) invariably more money for medicals and longer time for medicals to be passed.
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
Elcid1:
. Needed a reply dear
Search the thread and go to page 1.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pejuhazel(f): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
Happy Sunday everyone, please I want to ask on behalf of my brother: we've been trying to get him admission into a school on in Canada for his MSC but I was thinking he could try for PPR. He's 23, finished nysc in January and has been working since. I know some I'm in the past have used their nysc to claim points, I would like to know if two years work experience will be sufficient in these times of 440's?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
COPR:

Did you put your WES Ref no. on the documents you sent?

yes I did.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
pejuhazel:
Happy Sunday everyone, please I want to ask on behalf of my brother: we've been trying to get him admission into a school on in Canada for his MSC but I was thinking he could try for PPR. He's 23, finished nysc in January and has been working since. I know some I'm in the past have used their nysc to claim points, I would like to know if two years work experience will be sufficient in these times of 440's?
Use the come to canada tool. It is practical. M. Sc with one year experience works like charm. M.Sc or PGD or other diplomas-ATS or sth works OK with one or two or three years of work experience. He must hit ielts Gt well oh. LRSW-8777 at least.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by exquisef: 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hello,
I know a friend with similar issues that passed medicals in August. I am not sure children's practice tested for hbv though...I also dont think he volunteered the information...One more thing please don't forget to get your vaccines in ASAP.
Sisi92:
Good morning everyone. I have been reading this thread silently since towards the end of part 4. I have read from part 1 and I appreciate the wealth of knowledge I gleaned. Thank you to everyone who improves the thread. My plan was to begin the ECA process this month, while I have also started preparing for IELTS. But somehow, yesterday we discovered that my hubby is hepatitis B positive. I am negative. I was devastated, I think I read somewhere on this thread of someone whose wife was positive too or something. Please does anyone know what this means for my Canadian dream. Is this the end of the road for us? Please help.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Expectantbee: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
Please I need clarification o. This planned strike on Tuesday. Is the strike just on Tuesday or Issit an indefinite strike that starts on Tuesday? Please anyone with concrete information should please let me know. My flight is on Wednesday. Please help!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bankyh1905(m): 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
There's no difference between 1 or 2 years of work experience in CRS calculation. So, your brother may need to find other ways of increasing his score.

pejuhazel:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
fizzile:
I have replied
thanks boss, ayam back in there . thanks again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bankyh1905(m): 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
According to this https://punchng.com/minimum-wage-court-stops-labours-planned-strike-cautions-govs/, the indefinite strike action starts on Monday.

Expectantbee:
Please I need clarification o. This planned strike on Tuesday. Is the strike just on Tuesday or Issit an indefinite strike that starts on Tuesday? Please anyone with concrete information should please let me know. My flight is on Wednesday. Please help!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pejuhazel(f): 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
thanks, but is it possible to claim points with his summer internships?
ontarioissauga:

Use the come to canada tool. It is practical. M. Sc with one year experience works like charm. M.Sc or PGD or other diplomas-ATS or sth works OK with one or two or three years of work experience. He must hit ielts Gt well oh. LRSW-8777 at least.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
pejuhazel:
thanks, but is it possible to claim points with his summer internships?
No clue.. Go do an extra degree.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pejuhazel(f): 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
ok, thanks.
ontarioissauga:

No clue.. Go do an extra degree.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by rali123(f): 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
Good day people, please I need a big favor from someone going to Canada(Toronto), I want to send something to my sister, would appreciate if anyone traveling can help. Please please please, Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DrMrsCK: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
I have 2years working experience. One year housemanship and 1 year nysc. Now, I know there is not difference between 1 and 2 years on the express entry program. For my housemanship, I have letter of experience, appointment letter, pay slip but for the nysc, I only have letter of reference. Apart from the allawee, I was being paid by my ppa. It was partly cash and partly cheque and the pay was quite irregular. This means that I don't have payslips to support my reference letter.
So my question is: can I just use only my housemanship to claim points and put the nysc in personal history?
I would want everything to be clear and straightforward.
Thanks for your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gracelevel: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hello good people

#HonestObservation

I have noticed PPR announcements though long ,interesting and gratifying to read, now exempts *POF*.

I always silently read updates and I'm convinced no one suggested peeps should stop posting 'that' aspect of their journey.

Abeg, Seniors, we need to know...tell us how you packaged yours �it's part of our learning process for those of us coming behind. God bless

Gracias

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcudoye: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
Good day everyone.

Please I have a question. I have received 3 different answers to this question and I am confused as to which is correct.

I have a masters degree (MIT) and BSc.
Do I have to verify the two or just 1 by WES.

I saw somewhere in this thread that the highest degree is what is needed. A friend of mine (same degrees as mine) who is now in Canada said I need to verify both. Another friend said I also need to include WAEC that it now required by WES.

Please i need the correct info to avoid wasting time and money.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by drcynthia(f): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
ontarioissauga:

Search the thread and go to page 1.
ontarioissauga grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
rali123:
Good day people, please I need a big favor from someone going to Canada(Toronto), I want to send something to my sister, would appreciate if anyone traveling can help. Please please please, Thanks.
Courier it!

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by drcynthia(f): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
mcudoye:
Good day everyone.

Please I have a question. I have received 3 different answers to this question and I am confused as to which is correct.

I have a masters degree (MIT) and BSc.
Do I have to verify the two or just 1 by WES.

I saw somewhere in this thread that the highest degree is what is needed. A friend of mine (same degrees as mine) who is now in Canada said I need to verify both. Another friend said I also need to include WAEC that it now required by WES.

Please i need the correct info to avoid wasting time and money.

Thanks
for EE verify one.....the Msc....only verify Both if u will need to use the Bsc in Canada.

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.