Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (911960 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Distinct777: 9:49am On Nov 06, 2018
I don't think you need tutorials anywhere to max out Ielts. Just learn the basics and foundation from YouTube and do a lot of home practice...lots. Iade sure I did minimum of 2 lessons per day for about a month.

For my writing, I read lots of techniques online but found Ielts Advantage to be the best (for me sha o). By the grace of God, I studies alone and maxed out all my modules at a sitting.

Had to request a remark for writing from BC though cos I was initially given 6.5. But I was so sure of what I did so I got it remarked and it was changed to 7

Bossladyorigina:
Hello,

Did you go for IELTS tutorials? If yes, please where was it?
Your result is near perfect.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2018
The extraterestrial powers have released your PPR... Congratulations Sis
extraterestrial:
PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AOR : July 7
Not sure when I passed medicals but was on IP1 till last week (29th October).
ADR: IMM5475 form ..completed and sent that back next day.
We shall unite in canny land

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2018
Congratulations
doncorleone:
It's PPR guys!!! All thanks goes to God Almighty and all the supportive guys on this platform.
AOR: June 23
IP1/MEP: July 6
IP2: Oct 18
ADR: Oct 19 ( Additional Family Information) - submitted Oct 20
NA: Oct 24
PPR dated: Nov 5
Single Applicant,
Visa office - Ottawa

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 9:54am On Nov 06, 2018
Congratulations
vickyehi:

Timeline:
ITA.....13th june(I think)
AOR.....21st June
Ist gcms .......no complain
2nd gcms.......awaiting (ordered oct 19th)
PPR.........5th nov
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 06, 2018
Wow! 3 PPRs today. We need more! We need more!

Congrats to my fellow June AORs (vickyehi/doncorleone) and outta this world (extraterestial). Go flourish guys.

Meanwhile, I'm currently attending the Planning for Canada session at Ikeja. Guys.....the importance of this session cannot be overemphasized. With the many good things you hear during this session, you will feel like packing your bags right away and jump on the next flight to the maple leaf country.

*sigh*

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by deesmama: 10:03am On Nov 06, 2018
Congratulations!
doncorleone:
It's PPR guys!!! All thanks goes to God Almighty and all the supportive guys on this platform.

My timeline below:

Decision to travel January 2018

1st IELTS (FEB): LRSW - 7.5, 9, 7.5, 7

2nd IELTS (April): LRSW - 9, 8.5, 7.5, 6 (Applied for remark at BC and it was upgraded to 7 after 2 wks. Funny enough I prepared for this one with just 5 days only listening and 2hrs for writing so I am a bad example lol)

ECA: March 20 WES (evaluated only masters)
POF: Fixed deposit for 6 months (bank reference letter and FD certificate only)
ITA: May 23
AOR: June 23
IP1/MEP: July 6
IP2: Oct 18
ADR: Oct 19 ( Additional Family Information) - submitted Oct 20
NA: Oct 24
PPR dated: Nov 5
Single Applicant,
Visa office - Ottawa

This PPR journey is one of patience ooo! I pray God grants all the PPR hopefuls patience and speedy PPR IJN!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by deesmama: 10:04am On Nov 06, 2018
Congratulations!
extraterestrial:
I am so excited because I really wanted to announce ppr in this thread 5..it's been a long journey since I joined in thread 3...Back to the main gist;
Decision to travel: January 2018
IELTS (first Attempt) : LWSR-8|8.5|8|6.5 I requested a remark on writing and listening and my scores for both changed by .5 after 12 long weeks thanks to BC
Within this period ECA came through. I evaluated just my Masters degree.
ITA : May 23
Was heavily pregnant by this time so waited for baby's arrival before Applying.
And then I woke up to the golden mail.
The wait is worth all the excitement.
Thank you thank you thank you to all my helpers here. Special thanks to those that gave their PPR stories..that kept me going. Good luck to those still in the race. We shall unite in canny land
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Eldoni: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2018
Bellerin:

This is standard practice. Do this especially since an ITA is looming.
Thanks boss

Can I send u a pm pls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ottawasenators: 10:10am On Nov 06, 2018
2. Present ma!!!! Galant ABUSITE in the building and successfully completed WES. you can PM for contacts.

regards
voguemum:
Good morning fam, i want to commend everyone in this group for all the helpful informations. I have 3 questions
1. Can I include my junior sister in the list of accompanying family members?

2. Are there Abusites in this forum that have done their course evaluation who can point me in the right direction for transcripts and Wes?

3. Are their wieves/mothers going through this process/ journey with kids with non accompany spouse? "So we can tag along and support one another" or any mother already at the maple land who can give us hint on how to make it work once we cross to the dream land.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2018
extraterestrial:
congrats sis, go and flourish

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by rhemagrace(f): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2018
Congratulations to all PPR clinchers, I can imagine the joy grin .
Anyway, please oh who has evaluated PGD from NACETEM favourably? I've read and no one has stated he/she has. Please help me so I don't go and waste my time + POF. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2018
doncorleone:

My timeline below:

!
congratulations to you, go and excel

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ytp(f): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2018
jmnsimone:
The contact did not answer me o, ended up calling the number on Unilag's website (0809 698 8522) and the lady that picked checked for me and said they did not receive anything. This WES just wants to frustrate me

Awwwww!!! I have tow contacts and they decided not to pick again.We won’t despair, that’s their headache.There is always away outta no way!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 10:17am On Nov 06, 2018
vickyehi:
...............clears throat, goes back to email to make sure it is still there, smiles and cant stop smiling.... grin grin

IT IS PPR FAM kiss kiss kiss

tongue
congratulations sis, all the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by orenishii: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2018
extraterestrial:

ITA : May 23
Was heavily pregnant by this time so waited for baby's arrival before Applying.
We shall unite in canny land
Congrats!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by futureenergy: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2018
Let the PPR announcement continue!

Congratulations to all PPRs!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mia21: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2018
Hi guys, i really appreciate all those contributing to c dt people are getting d help dey want in dis group.
So I have another question. If my mum is giving me the money for my POF and we do a deed of gift. Do i also need to show dem a proof for her source of income. Or her statement of acc. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Distinct777: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2018
Please who has a Qlife or Children's Practice appointment that they are not using again? Biko, edakun, abeg

Family of 4
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by uzo009: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2018
Good day everyone. I'd like to ask, Does anyone have a contact number at WAEC please? WES sent me a mail saying they sent my results to WAEC for verification & "Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution."
So please, I'd like to get a contact number there at WAEC I can call to hasten this verification process. I'm aware they could be slow
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 10:24am On Nov 06, 2018
chuckdee13:
I've been coming here oh grin
something must drag the cat out tongue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 10:24am On Nov 06, 2018
Distinct777:
Please who has a Qlife or Children's Practice appointment that they are not using again? Biko, edakun, abeg

Family of 4
it's on cic website.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 10:25am On Nov 06, 2018
Children's practice is no longer on the list o.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 10:25am On Nov 06, 2018
mia21:
Hi guys, i really appreciate all those contributing to c dt people are getting d help dey want in dis group.
So I have another question. If my mum is giving me the money for my POF and we do a deed of gift. Do i also need to show dem a proof for her source of income. Or her statement of acc. Thank you
no
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Distinct777: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Hephgirl:
it's on cic website.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Distinct777: 10:28am On Nov 06, 2018
Really?

So it's just Qlife and IOM now?

Hephgirl:
Children's practice is no longer on the list o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by olabellruk: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2018
Congratulations to the PPR recipients. May the land favour you and your families.

Ire a kari

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 06, 2018
vickyehi:
...............clears throat, goes back to email to make sure it is still there, smiles and cant stop smiling.... grin grin

To my remaining June team and those still expectant, your day of rejoicing is closer than you think. Just keep faith and take ur chill pill tongue
Coñgratulations, Vickyehi!!!
I usually just like PPR testimonies, but for you, I make an exception. It is ending in Praise.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by hernyhorla: 10:33am On Nov 06, 2018
Congrats on your PPR. It will end well for us all

vickyehi:

IT IS PPR FAM kiss kiss kiss

I was one of the many people that has always dreamed of how long my epistle was going to be. I had recited and gone over so many ways to announce my ppr. Alas it is here and my words fail me. All I can say is that I thank the one who has done exceeedinly above my every expectations.
Secondly, I want to also thank the RNs in the house who took their time to point me in the right direction. Also thank you all for your moral support and all the wonderful testimonies that keeps us hopeful.

Timeline:
ITA.....13th june(I think)
AOR.....21st June
Ist gcms .......no complain
2nd gcms.......awaiting (ordered oct 19th)
PPR.........5th nov

To my remaining June team and those still expectant, your day of rejoicing is closer than you think. Just keep faith and take ur chill pill tongue

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jbelieve: 10:34am On Nov 06, 2018
Congratulations to all PPR people, Canada Will favour you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.