Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (908882 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
Fyorgyn:

About Panel Physicians.

I don't think it's about the hospital... I think It's more about the particular physician... I think it's possible that these physicians have left the employ of the said hospitals.

Some might even be members of this thread self... grin
I hope those who have been booked at Children's practice will still be able to do theirs o.

It's so sad

I'm suspecting those ladies with Dr. in their monickers grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
It is a wawu!!!!

Is it a deliberate attempt to reduce the number of Nigerians?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Hephgirl:
Children's practice is no longer on the list o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
The date of update has always been constant. It has nothing to do with the panel list.
flosk:

But the date of update is 2nd of February, 2018, it is not a recent update joor.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by drcynthia(f): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
Newmum0615:
@drcynthia and co. cheesy
grin lipsrsealed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
Jasmine17:

They said there is no data to mail it to WES. Awaiting the next allocation of data from school.

sad embarassed

Lol. Can't you subscribe data for somebody to hotspot something?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fyorgyn: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
Newmum0615:
@drcynthia and co. cheesy

Hehehe.. no be me talk am o

Guys... I just checked and there are two panel physicians in Benin Republic... Those in Lagos can go there.

I remember a few years ago when GRE was stopped in Nigeria for a few months, people travelled to Benin Republic and Ghana to write the exams.

It really may come to this.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fyorgyn: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2018
joo2018:
It is a wawu!!!!

I don't think so.

Let's blame the panel physicians not CIC. grin

I just checked- India has about 58 Panel Physicians. Our doctors please stop going to Canada na... Go and do training and become panel physicians grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
Tojued:

Lol. Can't you subscribe data for somebody to hotspot something?

I told my contact to buy 1k data for them grin

He said they refused and insisted it must come from the school. When Nigeria wants to frustrate people, you cant dodge grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by vickyehi: 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
Thank you all for the felicitations kiss kiss kiss
Congrats to the other ppr clinchers. May we all reap the good in the land grin.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by rhemagrace(f): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
rhemagrace:
Congratulations to all PPR clinchers, I can imagine the joy grin .
Anyway, please oh who has evaluated PGD from NACETEM favourably? I've read and no one has stated he/she has. Please help me so I don't go and waste my time + POF. Thank you.

Somebody,help,please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Obi1conte: 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
joo2018:
It is a wawu!!!!

I wonder what would happen to all those who have booked appointment with them....such news can be very destabilizing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JumzieBabyy: 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
Coming back to lot of PPR stories!!! Congrats Guys!!

@Enitan and Co, that claim my PPR is nigh, please what have you done to my destiny? No update since that day o. Today I learnt have been sent to Accra V.O.

I wonder how long Accra processing takes now. embarassed cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JumzieBabyy: 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
dumprep:
Wow! 3 PPRs today. We need more! We need more!

Congrats to my fellow June AORs (vickyehi/doncorleone) and outta this world (extraterestial). Go flourish guys.

Meanwhile, I'm currently attending the Planning for Canada session at Ikeja. Guys.....the importance of this session cannot be overemphasized. With the many good things you hear during this session, you will feel like packing your bags right away and jump on the next flight to the maple leaf country.

*sigh*

Yayyy! What are you wearing? Am here too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by freshdad: 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
Maybe you and I should go back to the first page because I haven't come across POD since I've been sniffing through that page.
Bumdesh:
Good day please help me on 2 thing.

1) I want to write english exam - should i go for POD or IELTS?

2) I graduated from Uni Abuja BSC Accting which evaluation body can i use that will be less problem? and do i have to include waec scratch card?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by veleta: 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
Let me chip in a piece of advice for doctors planning to migrate to Canada,Canada is not your best choice if you really want to continue practising.UK is better as you have the opportunity of practising both in Canada and Australia if you do residency training in Family Medicine in UK.

All you need to do is write PLAB and within 6 to 9 months,you should be done with it then you can apply for Trust Grade jobs which are readily available.Once you start working,you can sit for residency exams in Family Medicine and if you pass,you can start your training.If you are lucky,you can even get a bursary of £12.5k after tax for training in some areas.While training,you can apply for Express Entry and this gives you the opportunity of practising in Canada as a Family Physician or moving to Australia and practising as a GP too.Right now,Australia seems to have more perks in terms of pay and weather compared to Canada.

All the best in your pursuit but always look at the long term when making these decisions.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ottawasenators: 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
i would have said go with your own internet modem if you were near by. very pathetic story lipsrsealed
Jasmine17:

They said there is no data to mail it to WES. Awaiting the next allocation of data from school.

sad embarassed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
On Panel Physicians.

Whatever the cause of the constant reduction of panel physicians available, the reality is that it will make things more and more difficult for Nigerians. Noting how bureaucracy works, this process has been in works for a while. I remember as at last month people were reporting Children's Practice was no longer booking medicals for the year again. Same thing happened when the PH hospital stopped too.

Let us start a campaign now. It will definitely take time before new panel physicians can be sought and CIC might have started the process already. But I think we should add our voices to the conversation.

1. Let us use this feedback option (click here)to reach out to IRCC.
a. If we have not yet done medicals, let us use choose "Complaints". If we have done medicals, but just want to add our voice, let us choose 'Comments".
b. Choose "Services" and "Access to Services".
c. Make your comment and encourage CIC to engage more panel physicians for Nigeria and increase their availability in more cities.

2. We can use other means to reach IRCC so that the feedback can get to the top:
a. Twitter: http://twitter.com/CitImmCanada
b. Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CitCanada
c. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/citimmcanada

I just used the CIC site feedback tool to send a comment.

Cheers! Let us make the journey easier for all coming behind us.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by freshdad: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
Alien Congrats
extraterestrial:
PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited because I really wanted to announce ppr in this thread 5..it's been a long journey since I joined in thread 3...Back to the main gist;
Decision to travel: January 2018
IELTS (first Attempt) : LWSR-8|8.5|8|6.5 I requested a remark on writing and listening and my scores for both changed by .5 after 12 long weeks thanks to BC. We shall unite in canny land

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
Just in!

WAEC has stopped the sale of scratch cards; For those who ultimately need it for WES verification.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
Those that booked medicals will be ok. The process of winding down always takes time. It is only news to us. It is not news to Children's Practice.
Obi1conte:

I wonder what would happen to all those who have booked appointment with them....such news can be very destabilizing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by freshdad: 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
Since September, they had refused to take any bookings for November. So am sure they ended their work in October
Obi1conte:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
joo2018:
On Panel Physicians.

Whatever the cause of the constant reduction of panel physicians available, the reality is that it will make things more and more difficult for Nigerians. Noting how bureaucracy works, this process has been in works for a while. I remember as at last month people were reporting Children's Practice was no longer booking medicals for the year again. Same thing happened when the PH hospital stopped too.

Let us start a campaign now. It will definitely take time before new panel physicians can be sought and CIC might have started the process already. But I think we should add our voices to the conversation.

1. Let us use this feedback option (click here)to reach out to IRCC.
a. If we have not yet done medicals, let us use choose "Complaints". If we have done medicals, but just want to add our voice, let us choose 'Comments".
b. Choose "Services" and "Access to Services".
c. Make your comment and encourage CIC to engage more panel physicians for Nigeria and increase their availability in more cities.

2. We can use other means to reach IRCC so that the feedback can get to the top:
a. Twitter: http://twitter.com/CitImmCanada
b. Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CitCanada
c. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/citimmcanada

I just used the CIC site feedback tool to send a comment.

Cheers! Let us make the journey easier for all coming behind us.

Are you sure it's about IRCC? Are people applying to be panel physicians and IRCC is rejecting them? I think it's just a reflection of the ongoing mass migration in our medical sector.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
Jasmine17:

I told my contact to buy 1k data for them grin

He said they refused and insisted it must come from the school. When Nigeria wants to frustrate people, you cant dodge grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
UK PLAB exams no be here and competing for residency slots is high.

Ireland residency is also accepted. I wonder why no one talks about it.
veleta:
Let me chip in a piece of advice for doctors planning to migrate to Canada,Canada is not your best choice if you really want to continue practising.UK is better as you have the opportunity of practising both in Canada and Australia if you do residency training in Family Medicine in UK.

All you need to do is write PLAB and within 6 to 9 months,you should be done with it then you can apply for Trust Grade jobs which are readily available.Once you start working,you can sit for residency exams in Family Medicine and if you pass,you can start your training.If you are lucky,you can even get a bursary of £12.5k after tax for training in some areas.While training,you can apply for Express Entry and this gives you the opportunity of practising in Canada as a Family Physician or moving to Australia and practising as a GP too.Right now,Australia seems to have more perks in terms of pay and weather compared to Canada.

All the best in your pursuit but always look at the long term when making these decisions.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
We might never know the reason. But no matter the cause, it is IRCC's duty to provide access to service.

Tojued:

Are you sure it's about IRCC? Are people applying to be panel physicians and IRCC is rejecting them? I think it's just a reflection of the ongoing mass migration in our medical sector.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
Yay!!! I'm wearing a black cardigan over a white and blue stripped shirt on blue jeans.

I picked a front row seat (as per, class rep). Tojued and joo2018 angry angry angry

JumzieBabyy:

Yayyy! What are you wearing? Am here too.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mia21: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hello everyone, it's me again with my plenty questions. grin
Pls I want to ask, if my POF is coming by way of deed of gift. Does d 6 months rules apply. I.e. keeping it in my acc 6month prior to ITA. Thank you guys...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Eddy4400: 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
triKCstar:

Don't listen to hearsays.... he still charges 3500... go and tell him you got his digits from "The Canadian Whatsapp Group"....

in quotes...he would understand and charge you the same 3500....per person..

Pls help with Inspector Moshood's no. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Dizzy007(m): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2018
Big Congratulations @vickyehi, @doncorleone and @extraterestrial!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.