Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (911968 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 12, 2018
DrMrsCK:

Na wetin dey their website o! I guess there might be a way to check. Oyibo is involved
I'd like to see it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bigfido: 8:15am On Nov 12, 2018
Hi, you don't need to get letters from your clients. I am sure what they need from you are contracts, invoices/ receipt of payments, your business account showing transactions and your income tax. You can take screenshots of email correspondence between you and your clients as well. I have put a screenshot of my gcms note after I got ppr so you can know what exactly they are looking for. See you in Canada.

toluls:

bigfido @ladyay @kayvann or anyone else. Kindly shed more light on this. This will be greatly appreciated.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 8:20am On Nov 12, 2018
Threemg:

Why not PM @New.Mum0615, Over Single dey worry am. However if you want double single you can add @Toju.ed to your PMs
[s]Hand is the hand of @Mc.stan18 while voice is the voice of @Ifeoma.77[/s]

I've warned you people before. My singlehood doesn't like it when nairaland people send me PMS!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DrMrsCK: 8:30am On Nov 12, 2018
ontarioissauga:

I'd like to see it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by canadianxmas: 8:32am On Nov 12, 2018
rasaqdayo:

@ Canadianxmas. After an upgrade to course by course, normally the system would require all docs - previous certificates and transcripts would be listed as awaiting. All you need to do is send a mail through the "contact us" quoting your previous reference number, where your docs have been stored, requesting for the docs to be attached to your new upgrade. You can also put a call across to ensure it is done without delay. Remember, you'd be required to add waec since it's a new policy and scratch card doesn't replace verification mail from waec yet.

Noted. Thanks a lot.
I actually got stuck on the "add credential" section and decide to see if anyone had similar issue as I was afraid doing that would mean adding a credential different from the ones there and the "next" button was also greyed out. And on canadian visa forum, guys were still insisting that there was no need sending a transcript for result you've already verify. But it's all clear now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Negotiate: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2018
venorite:

This is going to be a problem because he parents wants her to finish school. She wants to finish school before anything. Plus I think she will bring my score down as she doesn’t have work experience

She’s your girl. Both of you should talk. Do a court wedding and keep it between both of you. Add her after PPR or COPR... both of you can land while she leaves after a few days back to Nigeria to finish school.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bigfido: 8:42am On Nov 12, 2018
Negotiate:

She’s your girl. Both of you should talk. Do a court wedding and keep it between both of you. Add her after PPR or COPR... both of you can land while she leaves after a few days back to Nigeria to finish school.

I don't think it is a wise thing to sign marriage court documents without the express approval of your parents or her parents. It is wrong. As a man, make your intentions known to the father, tell him your plans. If he says no, then wait. If he says yes, do your court stuff quietly.

35 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ashiwajew: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2018
Please any idea on how i can boost my score from 438 to an acceptable score. I only have BSC and do they accept CIIN or CII UK so i can quickly enrol for it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2018
DrMrsCK:

The most recent... , it is open to different interpretations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2018
what is your present profile and crs score?

truthsayer009:
Hello Guys Pegzzyg drcynthia flyboi1

How can someone increase his/her points without having someone in Canada. I have no Relatives in Canada that I communicate with which can nominate me.

Getting the required points now sees like an impossible task as even if I score 9999 in IELTS, I still need a relative for nomination.

Is there any other secret ways I can improve my points that I don't know about yet?

I'm about to lose hope in this thing. cry cry cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DrMrsCK: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2018
Lol...I knew you'd say that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DrMrsCK: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2018
ontarioissauga:

The most recent... , it is open to different interpretations.

Lol...I knew you'd say that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by boco2126: 9:21am On Nov 12, 2018
Waiting on 14.11.2018 like grin Lord God, I will testify on that day!

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by kakashi12(m): 9:22am On Nov 12, 2018
Has anybody here used Gtbank tbills certificate for POF? Am asking because it does not state the funds can be liquidated at any point in time?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by kakashi12(m): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2018
boco2126:
Waiting on 14.11.2018 like grin Lord God, I will testify on that day!
what's your CRS score?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by nanaghano: 9:25am On Nov 12, 2018
Qlife's earliest date is in February 2019, and the waiting list is pretty long too.Just called them and they picked up on the first ring.Been trying to reach IOM ikeja, they are not answering all three lines. Such poor customer service. Pls is anyone in the house going to IOM today?
I am still pleading with anyone with a date I'm qlife that they aren't using. TIA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Sthill5: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2018
bigfido:
Hi, you don't need to get letters from your clients. I am sure what they need from you are contracts, invoices/ receipt of payments, your business account showing transactions and your income tax. You can take screenshots of email correspondence between you and your clients as well. I have put a screenshot of my gcms note after I got ppr so you can know what exactly they are looking for. See you in Canada.

Hi
I'm not saying you are wrong but letters from clients are also needed..it says so on CIC website "documentation from third party"

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Coast2Coast: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2018
I sent you a pm my chief
.Thanks
bigfido:

I don't think it is a wise thing to sign marriage court documents without the express approval of your parents or her parents. It is wrong. As a man, make your intentions known to the father, tell him your plans. If he says no, then wait. If he says yes, do your court stuff quietly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Steven7: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2018
Numerouuuno:
Input the site address here and verify if it's down for just you or everyone?

check

Just checked it... Seems its just me what could've been the problem?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2018
flyboi1:
what is your present profile and crs score?

crs = 384,

This is because I have 7.0 in all my IELTS scores, So my biggest worry is even If I score 8.0 in all. My crs score would be 441 & that is even considered a low score & I'll be 30 next year, So thats another issue.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2018
cutieplum:
A very silent reader with a testimony; not PPR though.
I honestly want to thank God for his faith. 'There's no hope of getting a new generator' is the stern warning I keep getting from hubby. *sighs* see you all at 7pm when NEPA would give me light to charge my phone.
It will surely end in praise!

Faithful God we serve. Devil been trying since before Kilimanjaro, Jesus been winning since then too.

Je m'appelle GODWIN aka EsuPofo.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Numerouuuno: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2018
Steven7:

Just checked it... Seems its just me what could've been the problem?

Try on another device/network if possible.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2018
truthsayer009:

crs = 384,

This is because I have 7.0 in all my IELTS scores, So my biggest worry is even If I score 8.0 in all. My crs score would be 441 & that is even considered a low score & I'll be 30 next year, So thats another issue.

Just score 8 in listening whilst maintaining the current scores in SRW. You will be surprised to get ITA in a week.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Olowogbogboro17: 9:56am On Nov 12, 2018
Hello All,

Is the WAEC score (grades) important in the WES evaluation process OR CIC?

I have both SSCE and GCE. However, my SSCE English is not good that was why I sat for GCE.

The issue is my SSCE has the correct DOB while my GCE is far older than me but the result is perfect.

Should I use the SSCE (bad grades) like that or wait for 6 months for WAEC to amend my GCE (Good grades) Date of Birth?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2018
Ramj:

Faithful God we serve. Devil been trying since before Kilimanjaro, Jesus been winning since then too.

Je m'appelle GODWIN aka EsuPofo.

Je n'ai plus eu de nouvelles de toi, mon bon ami. concernant nos cours de français.

Je m'appelle Still waiting
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by muta18: 9:58am On Nov 12, 2018
Yemsot:
please has anyone successfully done ECA with IQAS. How long did it take?

Mine took 4months and 2weeks!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 9:58am On Nov 12, 2018
Sthill5:
Can we use camscanner for scanning documents and then uploading? im asking because of the watermark.

TapScanner doesn't have watermark. try it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2018
Olowogbogboro17:
Hello All,

Is the WAEC score (grades) important in the WES evaluation process OR CIC?

I have both SSCE and GCE. However, my SSCE English is not good that was why I sat for GCE.

The issue is my SSCE has the correct DOB while my GCE is far older than me but the result is perfect.

Should I use the SSCE (bad grades) like that or wait for 6 months for WAEC to amend my GCE (Good grades) Date of Birth?

I have two WAEC results too, with varying degrees of excellence and failures on each. I only sent one to WES though i am yet to see my ECA. If I am to suggest, send them the one with correct DOB.

Moreover, what is your reason for choosing WES?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2018
fmsimple:

Agree.
What about non-UK degrees?

WES is now an option not a must.
its similar to the case of noodles In Nigeria. Indomie don become synonym for noodle

If you no get foreign degree and you are not considering the APEG*...

Run away from WES.

Je m'appelle notWES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pepe1: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2018
First snowfall for Eritrean children....lovely.

https:///XaWTDGAxfg

Good morning all.

We shall get there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by muta18: 10:03am On Nov 12, 2018
ashiwajew:
Please any idea on how i can boost my score from 438 to an acceptable score. I only have BSC and do they accept CIIN or CII UK so i can quickly enrol for it

If you have successfully completed the associateship qualifying examinations for CIIN, you can evaluate it.

Yon can search for @engr2000 posts for confirmation. He successfully evaluated his ACIIN with WES.

I don't know about CII UK.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 10:05am On Nov 12, 2018
Ramj:

WES is now an option not a must.
its similar to the case of noodles In Nigeria. Indomie don become synonym for noodle

If you no get foreign degree and you are not considering the APEG*...

Run away from WES.

Je m'appelle notWES

Why would i see myself in Canada as a PR/citizen and not pursue additional degrees and professional qualifications?

Je m'appelle Wetin We Gain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.