Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (907760 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by muta18: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
ashiwajew:

Thanks for your response. Please which other ones can i use?

I think its only WES that evaluates professional certificate.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
Earrings:

Small small ma'am, I didn't know it is unlawful to ask questions on behalf of one's friends. Apologies.

BTW, I have asked a couple of questions on my own behalf before which I got answers to. Once again, accept my apology.

grin. Its a Sir.

We need more members in this congregation. Show your friend the way let her also drink from the source.

Abi you like to give people fish instead of showing them how to fish ni?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Dekembabe: 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
Newmum0615:
But you know you can allow small breeze to blow your file naa abi? cheesy
lol okay, pls breeze of like what duration do you advise? 2 weeks? 1 month ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by abakiki(f): 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
SkyWalk12:
Dear all,

I don’t know if anyone here remembers me (took a break from Nairaland).

I am now 10 months post AOR. Had my interview in Accra middle of September. In early October, Ralph’s office informed me that all my assessments had been passed.

Today, I got an email from Accra stating that my file was awaiting final review and I should expect to hear back from them early next year.

Please someone on this thread, let God use you to help me and tell me what to do to get my PPR way sooner so that I can come and testify.

Patiently waiting for helpful tips (I’ve ordered 2 GCMS and I send about 2 emails a day to the Accra office). Thank you.

There is something definitely wrong with Accra VO. As at 2 months back, their response to inquiries was "Your application is in queue for review. Expect to hear from us late 2018 / early 2019" but now their response to queries sent recently is "Your application is in queue for review. Expect to hear from us early 2019". So they are making it clear that they do not intend to issue PPR this year, even though assessment has been passed.
What are they actually doing? And why are they intentionally trying to frustrate people?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Dekembabe: 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
pillys:

I don't think it really matters as long as it happened after AOR. But, I think you should still chill sha for little processing to happen.

Go to this link to read more about it.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html thank you,I’ve gone through. Errmmm I’ll chill.do you think 2 weeks is sufficient?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Dekembabe: 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
Thank you,I’ve read through. Ermmm,I’ll chill.do you think like 2 weeks post AOR is alright ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
Jasmine17:

Then aim to max out the scores. Its far better to max out than to look for additional degree or PNP. A visit to the PNP thread will reveal what an opportunity you currently possess.

Please, link me to the PNP thread. Lemme be motivated cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by muvey10: 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
MOD
pyruvateluv:

Congrats MOD or BC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by fatiah(f): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
venorite:

She is visiting today, I plan on discussing with her, I hope she understands sha. This whole travel thing is all me, she is not so interested
T

From your previous posts I'm guessing your fiancee is a medical student? Don't worry about her not being so interested now, it's Co she's still in school and doesn't know what's up especially when it comes to being doctor in Nigeria. I'm positive that she will soon come 2 know. Anyway, Newmum0615 has given you the best possible advice in my opinion...all the best to you guys.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Utonne:

How are you guys keeping sane cos I'm beginning to loose it and it's barely 3 months. I thought I could move on with life and be occupied with work, life & my MAP but recently I'm going nuts . My anxiety is in overdrive and I honestly don't want to be a worry wart over something I cant control. Sigh cry
I know just how you feel. I have abandoned my MAP too. There's just no zeal to tackle it until you have the COPR in hand.
Just hang in there sha, one good thing is that time flies, August was just like yesterday and look it's already 3 months.

Anyways,
I'm expecting some PPR announcements tomorrow. All the PPR 'rains' we've had happened on Tuesday mornings.
My theory is; the VOs come to work on Monday well rested from a weekend of eating, sleeping and bow-chica-waw-waw
In their good mood, they release the prisoners

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DrMrsCK: 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
fatiah:

From your previous posts I'm guessing your fiancee is a medical student? Don't worry about her not being so interested now, it's Co she's still in school and doesn't know what's up especially when it comes to being doctor in Nigeria. I'm positive that she will soon come 2 know. Anyway, Newmum0615 has given you the best possible advice in my opinion...all the best to you guys.

How I wish I knew the truth when I was a student.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by dubajek: 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
[quote author=laraomo post=72831827][/quote]
Interested
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DrMrsCK: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ifeoma77:

I know just how you feel. I have abandoned my MAP too. There's just no zeal to tackle it until you have the COPR in hand.
Just hang in there sha, one good thing is that time flies, August was just like yesterday and look it's already 3 months.

Anyways,
I'm expecting some PPR announcements tomorrow. All the PPR 'rains' we've had happened on Tuesday mornings.
My theory is; the VOs come to work on Monday well rested from a weekend of eating, sleeping and bow-chica-waw-waw

What is MAP?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Anyways,

But today is Remembrance Day sha. Public holiday for some provinces.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
All those advocate of spoon-feeding and I am too busy to read have allowed this thread to move so fast that we will be requiring Part 6 sooner than expected.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by RedDoor: 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
Good day all,

Please I will like to know while attaching documents like WAEC result, B.Sc statement of result, marriage certificate etc how do u do it?

If you are submitting via paper root do u attach original or photocopied certificate, will the document be returned after one is granted visa?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
Emphasizing the bolded. If you for whatever reason marry anytime after AOR, you MUST INFORM IRCC BEFORE YOU LAND!

cc: @venorite
Ifeoma77:

2. Complete your application and go and land. Then come back and marry her. THEN you can sponsor her.
DO NOT do the wedding before landing and not notify IRCC.

The choice is yours

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
NOC 6969 grin cheesy grin
Newmum0615:
If you get married after submitting your application, she doesn't need to bring even IELTS to any table. Your CRS score won't be affected. She just needs to submit herself for medicals, PCC and then you add her international passport, photos and make up your POF to accommodate her. You can even add the POF before hand to cover both of you. This thing is not as hard as you are thinking it. In my humble opinion, doing a 'simple' court wedding post AOR is what I'd suggest. You really have nothing much to lose by adding her now and saving yourself the stress of sponsorship later. A couple I know are still waiting a year and a half for the wife to be eligible to sponsor her husband cos the wife had not been able to get a good job that will allow meet the financial requirements for sponsorship. The husband still sends her upkeep allowance from Nigeria here. She only recently got a good job and is hoping to start the process now after almost 2 years of landing. On top the stress, belle come enter the equation as a result of several 'conjugal visits'. cheesy
My brother, Canada is cold o. Skype alone cannot keep you warm. You need the regular warming only your iyawo can provide. How many times do you want to come to Nigeria to come and collect heat from her. She can finish with all her plans in Nigeria and still have the added benefits of being a PR.
In the end, it's yours and hers to decide. Do what you must.
Enuf said.

NB: Bia, Ifeoma77 thank you for transferring your Apollo to me. I got it by just reading your post the other day.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by daks02: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
I bleed the blood over this thread this monday morning. Hian!

joo2018:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
DrMrsCK:

What is MAP?
'My Action Plan'
You get it after attending a 'Planning for Canada' session

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
Tojued:

But today is Remembrance Day sha. Public holiday for some provinces.
Oh wow! I didn't know that.
I guess the rain will be expected on Wednesday then. And it better be heavy angry

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
joo2018:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
smslive2:
All those advocate of spoon-feeding and I am too busy to read have allowed this thread to move so fast that we will be requiring Part 6 sooner than expected.

Those of us that come here to play are also partly to blame grin

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Oh wow! I didn't know that.
I guess the rain will be expected on Wednesday then. And it better be heavy angry

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by izzyI: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
Good day all. Please i am in a fix. I worked with a company for about a year , i quit and got another job. I have been with my current employer for about 2 years i want to claim 3 years work experience but the previous employer is refusing to give me a letter to show i ever worked with them. Is there anybody that has faced something like this. How did you get past this? Please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
joo2018:

Ifeoma77:

So this is how you people want to end Part 5?

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DrMrsCK: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ifeoma77:

'My Action Plan'
You get it after attending a 'Planning for Canada' session

Oh! Ok. Already working on one even though I haven't entered the pool...lol

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Adunnee: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
izzyI:
Good day all. Please i am in a fix. I worked with a company for about a year , i quit and got another job. I have been with my current employer for about 2 years i want to claim 3 years work experience but the previous employer is refusing to give me a letter to show i ever worked with them. Is there anybody that has faced something like this. How did you get past this? Please help

LOE+Payslips+Bank statement+ reference letter from your supervisor+his card
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nowujeda(m): 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
If you're finding it difficult to secure LAUTECH Transcript, contact me asap.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yemsot: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
congratulations

muvey10:
IELTS October 27th
LISTENING 8.5
READING 8.5
WRITING 8.0
SPEAKING 7.5

OVERALL 8.0

GLORY TO GOD
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
venorite:

She is visiting today, I plan on discussing with her, I hope she understands sha. This whole travel thing is all me, she is not so interested
T
and can join u during vacations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by venorite(m): 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
fatiah:

She’s doing pharmacy. I haven’t actually discussed with with her, just speaking from her body language. I will talk with her today and see what we can do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.