Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (909257 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by drcynthia(f): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2018
Debsify:
I sent to PHC o, and from the tracking it was received by BC Ph last week. I'm awaiting the outcome sha.
it's still fine...I guess they will send it to appropriate centre....mine took 3months (I kept calling them).....I guess they forgot it somewhere...lol...finally it was upgraded and remarking money refunded.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Distinct777: 9:37am On Nov 13, 2018
wasseynewest:
Abeg I need this slot badtly bro. Beep me on: 07065298080 plssss!

I recently had a slot given to me. What you need to do is for the owner of the slot to send a mail to customercare@qlifefamilyclinic.com with his details and yours. Include the date of his appointment too and request that the date be transferred to you.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by venorite(m): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2018
Negotiate:

I’m hopeful you’ll get their support. Goodluck.

Thanks. We talked about iT and she accepted. It was easier than I expected. Maybe it’s dawning in her say jungle don mature. So we are going with option A. Thanks a lot

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Debsify: 9:41am On Nov 13, 2018
drcynthia:
it's still fine...I guess they will send it to appropriate centre....mine took 3months (I kept calling them).....I guess they forgot it somewhere...lol...finally it was upgraded and remarking money refunded.
God forbid bad thing! make them no try that long wait with mine o abeg.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Distinct777: 9:41am On Nov 13, 2018
Nice! Congrats.

Lol @jungle don mature

venorite:

Thanks. We talked about iT and she accepted. It was easier than I expected. Maybe it’s dawning in her say jungle don mature. So we are going with option A. Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by drcynthia(f): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2018
Debsify:
God forbid bad thing! make them no try that long wait with mine o abeg.
I almost ran mad..during the wait .... Twas Academic though. Finally I got a reply from Abuja after I gave up... Lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tolulopearl: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2018
Anyone interested in having medicals at qlife family clinic tomorrow? please contact me asap!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yemsot: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2018
congrats

venorite:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by venorite(m): 10:02am On Nov 13, 2018
Distinct777:
Nice! Congrats.

Lol @jungle don mature

Lol because she know say if brother leave this country, she’s on her own. Jungle haff mature finish

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by venorite(m): 10:02am On Nov 13, 2018
Yemsot:
congrats

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by lamigift: 10:07am On Nov 13, 2018
DonTee07:

sure, why not...PM me.

Please assist. I need a contact for OAU verification. Please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by paintadvice: 10:12am On Nov 13, 2018
Please does anyone have this information?
paintadvice:
Neco is refusing to reply wes, the customer service lady was so rude she wouldn't even tell me her name. Please, does anyone know someone in authority I can contact?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by lamigift: 10:16am On Nov 13, 2018
smslive2:
Verily Verily i say unto someone here today... This week, you shall sing song of praise because God will manifest Himself. Your expectation shall be met.

Please i need your assistance for oau verification with wes. please. my e-mail ass is lamigift@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 10:17am On Nov 13, 2018
Five Country Conference High Value Data Sharing Protocol
1. The Five Country Conference (FCC) is a conference of the immigration authorities of Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America.

2. The purpose of the data sharing is to assist the countries in managing their immigration programs more effectively.

3. The HVDS Data Sharing Protocol between the five member countries allows for the sharing of fingerprints from up to 3,000 people per country per year. This information can be used in immigration and identity cases for decisions about immigration and deportation.

4. In Canada, approximately 2,800 refugee claimant cases, drawn from a representative sample, will be shared, while the remaining 200 will be immigration enforcement cases.

http://www.statewatch.org/news/2013/jun/fcc-.htm
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/privacy-impact-assessment/four-country-conference.html
http://www.biometricupdate.com/201409/what-is-biometric-data-sharing-an-introduction-overview

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by lamigift: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2018
DonTee07:

Someone just told you? Why not take some time out, read up previous pages and be well informed.

By law, we have approved bodies/organizations which wedding certificate is acceptable.

http://www.nigeria-law.org/Marriage Act.htm

Please i need your assistance for oau verification with wes. please. my e-mail address is lamigift@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2018
drcynthia:
yes sent mine via UPS.

Did you receive your TRF before sending the remark request?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2018
Jasmine17:

I want to learn French.

Simple thing, 5% of your POF and I would transfer my French speaking memory card to your medulla oblongata and voila

Tu vas commencer de parler bien la lange francaise

Je m'appelle PARLEEEE

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DrMrsCK: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2018
venorite:

You see? Mr. Body language...lol

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by drcynthia(f): 10:25am On Nov 13, 2018
Tojued:

Did you receive your TRF before sending the remark request?
yes I did....I added it to the package I sent to BC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 10:33am On Nov 13, 2018
Ramj:

Simple thing, 5% of your POF and I would transfer my French speaking memory card to your medulla oblongata and voila

Je m'appelle PARLEEEE

fille drôle. J'espère que votre santé va parfaitement bien maintenant?

Je m'inquiète
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by lamigift: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=Bettybeauty post=72632408][/quote]

Please I need your contact for OAU verification with WES. Please my email address is lamigift@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by wasseynewest: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2018
Thanks so much for thus info!
Distinct777:

I recently had a slot given to me. What you need to do is for the owner of the slot to send a mail to customercare@qlifefamilyclinic.com with his details and yours. Include the date of his appointment too and request that the date be transferred to you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2018
Ramj:

Je m'appelle PARLEEEE

Good morning,

Please í Need a company to apply for job in Canada from Nigeria (means the company sending me work visa from Nigeria..am curently a banker but wish to relocate.

This is my mail if it involve sending me privatly
Kazeemakeem@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by abakiki(f): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2018
SkyWalk12:
PLEASE HELP ME TO ASK THEM!

Joined the AVO WhatsApp group and found that I’m far from the only one. We are like 100 on hold. All getting the 2019 email.

They are basically not attending to anyone. How can 100+ people with Accra as VO, and none can boost of PPR? And majority of people who ordered GCMS notes saw the same things: eligibility, Criminality and Security not started. The worst thing that can happen to anyone is to have his or her file transferred to AVO.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by abakiki(f): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Let's not forget the schools that will still not see the email after several trips, phone calls and sorting.
You will end up paying for hard copy verification with courier costs to and fro

This is not even something to argue about, the only people who should be considering WES are;
1. Holders of foreign degrees
2. Future APEGA applicants
3. People hoping to access professional qualifications like CIPM, ACCA, ICAN ATS etc.
4. Masochists

Does WES evaluate CIPM? Please confirm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by aranymous: 10:55am On Nov 13, 2018
Hello guys..

Here i thought i was gonna be writing how happy i am to have nailed ielts in the butt... but here we are.. only nailed half of ielts butt..

I finally had the balls to go collect my result today as MOD refused to put up my scores online and my result: L9 R8.5 S7 W7.

The aim was to max out which will put me at 441 but my crs scores just moved from 432 to 435. *sigh.. i don't know what to do.

Or rather i know EOR should be the next step for Speaking and Writing.. but i just want someone to tell me all will be fine.

I'm running low on motivation.. help please!! cryedge �

21 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by lamigift: 10:56am On Nov 13, 2018
Please I need your contact for OAU verification with WES. Please my email address is lamigift@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Bettybeauty:
Good morning all, pls I updated my ielts result in my EE profile since Friday morning, but my score which was 384 has not been upgraded till now. Pls how long does it take for d score to be upgraded

Also, I ve 11 years banking experience with about 4 positions. Must I State all d posititions in my application or I just go with a position of about 4 years to get my Max point.

Pls I need response on these. I'm confused
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2018
Check your email address and NOT ass. Call the woman, she should be able to help
lamigift:

Please i need your assistance for oau verification with wes. please. my e-mail ass is lamigift@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Uchboggy(m): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2018
This should motivate you,Situation is critical , you have no option than to be motivated
aranymous:
Hello guys..

Here i thought i was gonna be writing how happy i am to have nailed ielts in the butt... but here we are.. only nailed half of ielts butt..

I finally had the balls to go collect my result today as MOD refused to put up my scores online and my result: L9S8R7W7.

The aim was to max out which will put me at 441 but my crs scores just moved from 432 to 435. *sigh.. i don't know what to do.

Or rather i know EOR should be the next step for Speaking and Writing.. but i just want someone to tell me all will be fine.

I'm running low on motivation.. help please!! �

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ijoseda(m): 11:00am On Nov 13, 2018
Hey!

All will be well. One day, in the nearest future, you'll look at this post and you'll smile and give thanks to God. Just keep at it and do what you need to do.

Cheers!

aranymous:
Hello guys..

I finally had the balls to go collect my result today as MOD refused to put up my scores online and my result: L9S8R7W7.

I'm running low on motivation.. help please!! �

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pejuhazel(f): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2018
aranymous:
Hello guys..

I finally had the balls to go collect my result today as MOD refused to put up my scores online and my result: L9 R8.5 S7 W7.

I'm running low on motivation.. help please!! cryedge �

It'll be fine, dear brother/sister. Delay is not denial.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2018
Thanks
drcynthia:
yes I did....I added it to the package I sent to BC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.