Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (915301 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Itsawonder: 6:38am On Aug 12, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Force her.... Give me pap crew member.
You're 34 years old and still acting like a baby. Grow up.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 12, 2018
Itsawonder:

Bwahahshaha... Go and force her to dig out ur concerns. Na age we dey talk here? How u think that ECA report is mine beats me... I did info tech, bro.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Itsawonder: 6:54am On Aug 12, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Bwahahshaha... Go and force her to dig out ur concerns. Na age we dey talk here? How u think that ECA report is mine beats me... I did info tech, bro.

tongue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by lolarde(f): 6:58am On Aug 12, 2018
Itsawonder:

That escalated fast. Easy.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 7:00am On Aug 12, 2018
You can't use one NOC for both roles naa. They are different roles. Look at 1123 for the 2nd role. The 1st one is not clicking yet. I'm in bed with malaria. Can't do any serious research now, but if you are a compliance officer, you may want to look at 1114. Not sure about that though. I get headache abeg.
Gracemama:
Hello house, pls i need help with the right NOC
Have been with my organization(federal govt establishment) for 6yrs,was employed as an administrative officier, i was in a particular department for 5yrs but last yrs i was moved to another dept. pls anyone should help with my noc.

Job Title: Regulatory officer
Duties (5yrs)
Provide the necessary platform for prospective lottery business entrepreneurs to actualize and establish suitable lottery schemes in Nigeria.
Evolve strategies for processing lottery applications and issuance of lottery license and lottery promotional permit certificates respectively.
Carry out joint inspection of operational facilities as a pre-requirement for the grant of lottery license.
Periodic review and recommendation on applicable lottery related fees.
Provide an interface between the Commission and the public in relation to licence and permit procedures/issuance.
Carry out monitoring activities on licencees and lottery permit holders as well as develop strategies to mitigate illegal operations.
Periodic appraisal of licencees and lottery permit holders.
Collate operational revenue generation through licencees and permit holders.
Carry out preliminary investigations on violations of the provisions of National Lottery Act 2005 and National Lottery Regulation 2007 respectively.

Job Title: Public Affairs officer
Present duties (11months)
Development and management of communication within the organizations and the public.
Develop materials for production of Organization news, the Big Game, as well as other IEC materials, for public enlightenment and advocacy.
Liaising with the media to ensure adequate coverage of commission’s activities, and to ensure relationship of mutual benefit between Organization and the media.
Issuance of Press Releases/Statements.
Production and airing of commission’s adverts and jingles.
Organizing, managing and coordinating commission’s events.
Newspaper reviews and management of Office library.
Image management, call center response, and any other duty that may be assigned to the unit by the DG from time to time.

secondly can't i just use one NOC?
cc: Newmum0615

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 7:02am On Aug 12, 2018
It's actually a wonder that you know his age. End this thing abeg.
Itsawonder:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 7:05am On Aug 12, 2018
Have you taken a look at 4165?
Swtibogirl88:
Good evening everyone. please i need help with finding the right NOC
Duties:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 12, 2018
vickyehi:

Please kindly help yourself and request for a refund( personal opinion). The UNSUCCESSFUL wes assessment under my timeline, the individual evaluated secondary school( transcript from secondary school and weac) and the report was still not favourable.

Wes would always encourage you to apply so they can eat your money( costumer service said there is no way to know if the outcome of our report would be successful until they complete the entire process)

If you wish to try ur own luck then that's on you. Who knows something might have changed between March and august undecided...This sarcasm prompted me to re-read through your posts grin

Anyways please don't forget to update us on the outcome.

God's speed
Edited Post.
Thanks for sharing your experience, when you mentioned going through your timeline, i didn't know i would read your posts back to part 3, then I read @samnijazz and @subzero007 experience. the following links are enough for me to change my mind with using WES for RN.
https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/508#66303102
https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/508#66303110
https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/515#66352535

Nothing beats sharing your experience for others to benefit, Nothing beats going through posts and links.
Thanks to all who have been active and keeping this thread alive for so long.
It shall end in Praise for us all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ghuzy01: 7:11am On Aug 12, 2018
favouritedami:
Please what's the difference between academic and general test for ielts?
Why not just Google it.it will save you a lot of stress

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by nuelnuel: 7:14am On Aug 12, 2018
Elfmannisback:

The latter.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 12, 2018
Itsawonder:

And from this your experience, which airline accept pregnant women beyond 28 weeks to travel on their airline? You didn't answer that question.

Good question Itsawonder. Though, nothing personal against her n I dont really do back n forth on issues but its good to set it right, so as not mislead people cos alot are following this thread for advice.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 12, 2018
Newmum0615:
You can't use one NOC for both roles naa. They are different roles. Look at 1123 for the 2nd role. The 1st one is not clicking yet. I'm in bed with malaria. Can't do any serious research now, but if you are a compliance officer, you may want to look at 1114. Not sure about that though. I get headache abeg.

Stay strong Newmum, the Lord is your strength. Happy Sunday to you and yours.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:04am On Aug 12, 2018
Itsawonder:

Pack well Oga. She made a claim, let her corroborate or keep quiet and stop making false claims.
It's not a false claim, take a walk to the 'give birth in USA' thread right here on Nairaland, for most airlines it's 36 weeks. My colleague in the office flew BA at 35 weeks and a family friend flew Air France at close to 34 weeks.
A simple visit to the airlines' website will provide the info you need. No need for quarells

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:08am On Aug 12, 2018
happytbaby:

Good. Please take a seat next to To.jued.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ij1000: 8:12am On Aug 12, 2018
Pele speedy recovery...

Newmum0615:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Itsawonder: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2018
Ifeoma77:

It's not a false claim, take a walk to the 'give birth in USA' thread right here on Nairaland, for most airlines it's 36 weeks. My colleague in the office flew BA at 35 weeks and a family friend flew Air France at close to 34 weeks.
A simple visit to the airlines' website will provide the info you need. No need for quarells

I know some airlines accepts pregnancy at more than 36 weeks but that is mostly with restrictions like asking you to carry a doctor's note/certificate. On the other hand, there are no restrictions for pregnant women to fly at less than 28 weeks. It is therefore safe to say 28 weeks is the maximum time allowed to fly on all airlines without restrictions. Thanks for your contribution. I hope my sister who asked this question is now better informed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 8:49am On Aug 12, 2018
sleekchic:

Unless you are very young, already have a job offer and have a sibling in Canada, you sadly need to retake or/and remark the test. 6.5 in writing wont get you any tangible CRS

Google CRS tool and use it .

All the best

But I learnt one can opt for provincial nomination if they fail to meet up with the right points.

Please can you expatiate on that?
I'm also in such dilemma

Please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Domarion25: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2018
Please are you saying that ICES does not require the evaluation OF WAEC result just your BSC Yea?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Oakville19: 9:00am On Aug 12, 2018
DonTee07:

Good question Itsawonder. Though, nothing personal against her n I dont really do back n forth on issues but its good to set it right, so as not mislead people cos alot are following this thread for advice.

You are the one misleading people....google is your friend.....most airlines carry up to 36 weeks only requirement is that you are required to get a fit to fly letter from 28 weeks upwards before they will allow you board.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/83846106

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ruicosta2000: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2018
Itsawonder:

I know some airlines accepts pregnancy at more than 36 weeks but that is mostly with restrictions like asking you to carry a doctor's note/certificate. On the other hand, there are no restrictions for pregnant women to fly at less than 28 weeks. It is therefore safe to say 28 weeks is the maximum time allowed to fly on all airlines without restrictions. Thanks for your contribution. I hope my sister who asked this question is now better informed.

Oh, so you know that some airlines carry pregnant women beyond 28 weeks. You said nothing about restrictions initially but when faced with facts now, you are talking about restrictions. Same way you went on and on about band 6 ielts scores getting ITA without job offer or pnp. Seems you just like arguing needlessly.

26 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 9:16am On Aug 12, 2018
Aruoture18:
Good day guys,

Please when filling the application form is it necessary to include education that ECA was not done for? i have msc which was evaluated, my bsc wasnt evaluated. question is do i include bsc in education history? thanks
Can someone answer this question please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by teeteelardey(f): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2018
Domarion25:
Please are you saying that ICES does not require the evaluation OF WAEC result just your BSC Yea?
you do not need WAEC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Utonne: 9:19am On Aug 12, 2018
1mlo:
HI, I SENT YOU A PERSONAL MESSAGE, PLS REPLY.

THANKS

Hi. Please can you please resend. Had to update my email. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Utonne: 9:20am On Aug 12, 2018
Ndkings1:

Yes you should. Cos they also asked for post-secondary education.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Grace135: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2018
Good day house, for those that wrote ielts with MOD in Lagos mainland where you provided with earpiece for the listening section. Please i need response urgently. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Utonne: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2018
Dotcman:

https:///AtxAsg2XtYMBblne6rQxmG

Hi. Pls i have tried to click on the link but it isnt going through. Can you please help. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2018
Ndkings1:

I answered this question yesterday, why still bringing it up again?

The person should list all education even if he/she didnt evaluate it. They asked for Education History not Evaluated Education. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Please I have a question regarding that, I did my Bsc in information Systems would I still be given admission to study MSc info tech?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Swtibogirl88: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2018
[color=#000000][/color] Thank you Newmum... Get well soon oo.... But if na good sickness, well-done.
Newmum0615:
Have you taken a look at 4165?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nazor83: 9:50am On Aug 12, 2018
Ehhhhhh

Swtibogirl88:
[color=#000000][/color] Thank you Newmum... Get well soon oo.... But if na good sickness, well-done.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2018
Swtibogirl88:

Lol....which one be good sickness again! People of the world cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (612)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.