Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (909237 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
oladoyinsola:

I just submitted on Thursday this week. Can I raise GCMS so soon considering that my application is just a 2 days old

Oh! Biko, rest. Don't raise CSE nor panic unnecessarily. Your app will be fine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
safex:
Okay. I hope there is no need for letter of epistle to IRCC? Besides, how about POF?

If you give birth before PPR, surely you will update your POF. Most people delay their COPR after getting PPR, CIC often tell them to notify once they've given birth to include the baby.
But you should plan on giving birth in Canada nah.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Josh121(m): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
DonTee07:

If you give birth before PPR, surely you will update your POF. Most people delay their COPR after getting PPR, CIC often tell them to notify once they've given birth to include the baby.

How does one deal with xray during medical if you are heavy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Domarion25: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
Please enlighten me about ICES .. I don't know how it works
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
safex:
I understand but how about the issuing institution sending the credentials to WES online? I'm just being curious though.
Guitarlife:

Paste this on twitter and give them the option of getting them the scratch card to verify on waec website themselves.

The following were the response WES gave me on Twitter and Facebook regarding Nursing evaluation(especially RN):

Hi, we apologize for your frustration. We need documents in sealed envelopes as part of our document authentification process.

WES Canada
Our evaluators reviewed your wife's documents and determined that they would be able to produce a more complete evaluation if they have the secondary school results from WAEC.

WES Canada

You can contact our Customer Service team regarding related questions and concerns.

From the second bolded, I think WES likely may change their bizarre evaluation for RN to something better. I would have requested for refund if NOT for that clause. Kindly help interpret their response, maybe I am too optimistic. Hoping to start WAEC process on Monday.

It shall end in Praise and Joy.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2018

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by agates: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
oladoyinsola:

Thanks @ DonTee07

I am the primary applicant and I've even submitted the payslips just the way they were.

My POF is gift deed from both my hubby and mum which has no impact on my salary.

However, I am considering raising a CSE or just leave the application as it is.

What do you advise?

Leave your application as it is. There's no need attracting attention to what might not be an issue. I had cooperative loan repayment on my pay slip. Didn't affect my getting PR.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sunvick(m): 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
Yes Maa!!!!
No you haven't. Abeg ohh.... Your brain need to be sharp for what lies ahead over there in Canada. Many thanks.

happytbaby:
Sinvick ooo.

Have I congratulated you? My brain is getting old....oya congratulations!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Thank goodness, it opens only on ur phone.
Alas! I'm on PC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
Shyee:

Alas! I'm on PC.
It opens on my phone.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Bubuyaya2015: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
Josh121:

How does one deal with xray during medical if you are heavy

99.9%of the time, pregnant women dont do xray during medicals. The only thing is that your application will not be finalized until you put to bed and do your medicals
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by veleta: 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
@Bubuyaya,who says pregnant women don't do medicals until they put to bed?Pregnant women do medicals but they are given lead aprons to wear and in some countries they use very low radiation during X-ray.So it's allowed though the individual can chose not to do it.Its repeated exposure to radiation that can damage blood cells of the fetus.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by safex(m): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
Thanks for your response. One more question; is it medically advisable for 8 month old pregnant woman to travel to Canada?
DonTee07:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Chicituababe: 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
Thanks a bunch
happytbaby:
Write an LOE explaining that it was actually an employment role. Raise a case specific enquiry (CSE) and upload your LOE. C'est finish.

It is neither here nor there but you need it for your peace of mind.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
safex:
Thanks for your response. One more question; is it medically advisable for 8 month old pregnant woman to travel to Canada?

8months? Wow! I doubt airline will carry such person.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ogamazi001(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
THIS JUST SPOKE TO ME MORE AFTER COMING TO TERMS THAT I'VE TO RE-WRITE IELTS AFTER 2 ATTEMPTS AND STILL REMAINING AT 363 CRS WITH MY BIRTHDAY IN 5 DAYS I KNOW 5 POINTS WILL BE REMOVED. THIS POST JUST ENCOURAGED ME. THANK YOU SIR AND GOD BLESS YOU.

Kwado87:
DONT FALL INTO THE TRAP OF COMPLAINING.

For those that have been held down by either IELTS, WES, IQAS, ITA or any other chain....... See this period as your midnight season. The ONLY thing that will bring your morning when your joy will be full is PRAISE!! Ask Paul & Silas...... Praise is what qualifies you for more( 6.5 to 7, 7.5 to cool...Acknowledge Him for your present scores and He will elevate you( either through remarking or rewriting)

Praise God for the scores you have today and suddenly the chains of IELTS will be broken.....
DONT GIVE UP..... DONT GIVE UP... DONT GIVE UP...

IF YOU QUIT NOW, EVEN GOD CANNOT HELP YOU....

NB
For it to end in praise, we must live and continue to praise irrespective of the ups and downs.

We shall all make it..... NOTHING WILL RESTRAIN US..

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fyorgyn: 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
safex:

Pregnant women travel to US and Canada (from Nigeria) to give birth all the time. Airline policy on pregnant women differ but most will carry up to 36 weeks of pregnancy as long as you can provide a medical report from your doctor that you are fit to fly.

So Yes, it's ok for a pregnant woman to travel to canada at 8 months provided she is having a relatively uncomplicated pregnancy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
[quote author=Fyorgyn post=70196833]

Pregnant women travel to US and Canada (from Nigeria) to give birth all the time. Airline policy on pregnant women differ but most will carry up to 36 weeks of pregnancy as long as you can provide a medical report from your doctor that you are fit to fly.

So Yes, it's ok for a pregnant woman to travel to canada at 8 months provided she is having a relatively uncomplicated pregnancy
[/quote

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Gracemama: 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hello house, pls i need help with the right NOC
Have been with my organization(federal govt establishment) for 6yrs,was employed as an administrative officier, i was in a particular department for 5yrs but last yrs i was moved to another dept. pls anyone should help with my noc.

Job Title: Regulatory officer
Duties (5yrs)
Provide the necessary platform for prospective lottery business entrepreneurs to actualize and establish suitable lottery schemes in Nigeria.
Evolve strategies for processing lottery applications and issuance of lottery license and lottery promotional permit certificates respectively.
Carry out joint inspection of operational facilities as a pre-requirement for the grant of lottery license.
Periodic review and recommendation on applicable lottery related fees.
Provide an interface between the Commission and the public in relation to licence and permit procedures/issuance.
Carry out monitoring activities on licencees and lottery permit holders as well as develop strategies to mitigate illegal operations.
Periodic appraisal of licencees and lottery permit holders.
Collate operational revenue generation through licencees and permit holders.
Carry out preliminary investigations on violations of the provisions of National Lottery Act 2005 and National Lottery Regulation 2007 respectively.

Job Title: Public Affairs officer
Present duties (11months)
Development and management of communication within the organizations and the public.
Develop materials for production of Organization news, the Big Game, as well as other IEC materials, for public enlightenment and advocacy.
Liaising with the media to ensure adequate coverage of commission’s activities, and to ensure relationship of mutual benefit between Organization and the media.
Issuance of Press Releases/Statements.
Production and airing of commission’s adverts and jingles.
Organizing, managing and coordinating commission’s events.
Newspaper reviews and management of Office library.
Image management, call center response, and any other duty that may be assigned to the unit by the DG from time to time.

secondly can't i just use one NOC?
cc: Newmum0615
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Aruoture18: 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Thanks. That's what I have done. It makes sense that way. Don't just want anything that would make the app seem complicated.

happytbaby:
Include it and check the "not assessed' option
Add it when scanning educational documents too.

My rationale is, one does not go from jele osinmi to Msc.
I could be wrong, afterall we don't add primary leaving cert. I just told you what I would do in your shoes.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fyorgyn: 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
DonTee07:

Yea, alot of women go for medical tourism in Canada and USA but which airline carry 36 weeks? Most Airline dont carry beyond 28 weeks.

Delta Airline dont have limit but they make one sign indemnity form.

I've been there and talking from experience.

Great!

I am also talking from experience... smiley

Let's not derail the thread with the back and forth...

@safex please make sure to research and check various airline conditions and policies on flying pregnant women.

Wish you all the best smiley

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by oladoyinsola: 12:48am On Aug 12, 2018
DonTee07:

Oh! Biko, rest. Don't raise CSE nor panic unnecessarily. Your app will be fine.

Many thanks. Highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by vickyehi: 12:52am On Aug 12, 2018
Shyee:

The following were the response WES gave me on Twitter and Facebook regarding Nursing evaluation(especially RN):

Hi, we apologize for your frustration. We need documents in sealed envelopes as part of our document authentification process.

WES Canada8
Our evaluators reviewed your wife's documents and determined that they would be able to produce a more complete evaluation if they have the secondary school results from WAEC.

WES Canada

You can contact our Customer Service team regarding related questions and concerns.

From the second bolded, I think WES likely may change their bizarre evaluation for RN to something better. I would have requested for refund if NOT for that clause. Kindly help interpret their response, maybe I am too optimistic. Hoping to start WAEC process on Monday.

It shall end in Praise and Joy.
Please kindly help yourself and request for a refund( personal opinion). The UNSUCCESSFUL wes assessment under my timeline, the individual evaluated secondary school( transcript from secondary school and weac) and the report was still not favourable.

Wes would always encourage you to apply so they can eat your money( costumer service said there is no way to know if the outcome of our report would be successful until they complete the entire process)

If you wish to try ur own luck then that's on you. Who knows something might have changed between March and august undecided

Anyways please don't forget to update us on the outcome.

God's speed

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by swizy: 1:49am On Aug 12, 2018
[It just occurred to me I experienced something similar as you mentioned"world pay". Though it's a different transaction altogether. I used a different card from a different bank and it went through.

"
Transformium:

I wonder why they would want to block payments from Nigeria. On a second thought it could be the payment platform "World pay" that has blocked any payments coming from a Nigerian IP.

Sigh!

Cc: Mapletins

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 1:54am On Aug 12, 2018
Basis for that assertion?
Bubuyaya2015:

99.9% of the time, pregnant women dont do xray during medicals. The only thing is that your application will not be finalized until you put to bed and do your medicals
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Itsawonder: 3:09am On Aug 12, 2018
Fyorgyn:

Great!

I am also talking from experience... smiley

Let's not derail the thread with the back and forth...

@safex please make sure to research and check various airline conditions and policies on flying pregnant women.

Wish you all the best smiley

And from this your experience, which airline accept pregnant women beyond 28 weeks to travel on their airline? You didn't answer that question.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 12, 2018
Itsawonder:

And from this your experience, which airline accept pregnant women beyond 28 weeks to travel on their airline? You didn't answer that question.
You find out. Abi na she get the belly?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by nuelnuel: 5:41am On Aug 12, 2018
Please people, does this 3 months expiry date of Nigeria PCC matter?
The IRCC says PCCs are valid for 6 months.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Itsawonder: 6:07am On Aug 12, 2018
Elfmannisback:

You find out. Abi na she get the belly?
Pack well Oga. She made a claim, let her corroborate or keep quiet and stop making false claims.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 12, 2018
Itsawonder:

Pack well Oga. She made a claim, let her corroborate or keep quiet and stop making false claims.
Force her.... Give me pap crew member.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 12, 2018
nuelnuel:
Please people, does this 3 months expiry date of Nigeria PCC matter?
The IRCC says PCCs are valid for 6 months.
The latter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.