Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,433 members, 7,839,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack (8451 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
allexpensive:

Bros, I'm an officer with the Nigerian Air Force this your logic is wrong.
A soldier can be a personnel of any of the Armed Forces.
Oga Sir !! Where do you serve ?
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by bedspread: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamFreedom:

They pay them less. Wearing Camouflage does not mean they are rich.

Lance Corporal receives not upto N60,000 Monthly.

Officers enjoy more advantages thou !!
I hv been in Military setting almost all my life.. and I know that their Salaries today is much more than before...
Lance corporal should be the lowest in the Army recruit cadre right?
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by bedspread: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
chloride6:

Fat lies.

A entry level engineer in a multinational makes more than a general.
This is Talk of a civilian... A General in the Army today should be a minimum of 1m every month... it's more. But that is the minimum..
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by bedspread: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
allexpensive:

Bros, I'm an officer with the Nigerian Air Force this your logic is wrong.

A soldier can be a personnel of any of the Armed Forces.
Thats a Lie...

Am the Son of a Retired General...
I had my Nursery, primary and Secondary in Navy Military schools..
Navy Is not soldier..
The Nigerian Navy officers were not even putting on Camourflag until some few years ago

Google even explains more

Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by chloride6: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
bedspread:
This is Talk of a civilian... A General in the Army today should be a minimum of 1m every month... it's more. But that is the minimum..

My friend who just joins seplat earns 700k. No wife no kids nothing.

He is 25 by the way

I probably take home what a colonel takes home grin
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by bedspread: 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
chloride6:

My friend who just joins seplat earns 700k. No wife no kids nothing.

He is 25 by the way

I probably take home what a colonel takes home grin
how many people in Nigeria today can join seplat and other oil corporations?
The Nigerian Military of today are earning Good pay.. Hv got a lot of my Colleagues who are Army and Navy Officers..

The Respect and Honor of Lt or Ltcdr Military man cannot be at par with a seplat Manager that earns 3m..
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by chloride6: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
bedspread:
how many people in Nigeria today can join seplat and other oil corporations?
The Nigerian Military of today are earning Good pay.. Hv got a lot of my Colleagues who are Army and Navy Officers..

The Respect and Honor of Lt or Ltcdr Military man cannot be at par with a seplat Manager that earns 3m..

Na respect go buy house for lekki?

Na respect go buy benz?

Omo respect no go make your landlord no send you commot for house grin grin grin

Forget respect money is king everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by bedspread: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
chloride6:

Na respect go buy house for lekki?

Na respect go buy benz?

Omo respect no go make your landlord no send you commot for house grin grin grin

Forget respect money is king everywhere!
If not for the Joke the Military has been turned to in Recent times, I'll pick a Career in NDA than to be a civilian!!
The Benefits are More than wat the eyes sees..
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by allexpensive: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by allexpensive: 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
bedspread:
Thats a Lie...

Navy Is not soldier..
The Nigerian Navy officers were not even putting on Camourflag until some few years ago

This is utmost rubbish. Enjoy your day!

1 Like

Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by bedspread: 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
allexpensive:

This is utmost rubbish. Enjoy your day!
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by chloride6: 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
bedspread:
If not for the Joke the Military has been turned to in Recent times, I'll pick a Career in NDA than to be a civilian!!
The Benefits are More than wat the eyes sees..

Its because of the dynsfunctional system we have. On a normal day who be soldier?

Go to shoprite and pay for your groceries in respect na grin grin grin
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by allexpensive: 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
bedspread:
GOD BLESS YOU
Amen and you too.

Sea man, Air man are used in other branches too but a general way of referring to them is often called soldier.
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
allexpensive:

A soldier is a term used for any one in the military be it the Army, Air Force or Navy but mostly NCO but everyone still na soldier. The officer tag is just a respect thing.

I don't mind anyone I'm being called. I'm still a soldier!

I sent u a p.m
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by bedspread: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
allexpensive:

Amen and you too.

Sea man, Air man are used in other branches too but a general way of referring to them is often called soldier.
Seamen are for the Naval Chaps... its a branch in the NN..
In fact they are the branch that Produces The CNS.
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
bedspread:
I hv been in Military setting almost all my life.. and I know that their Salaries today is much more than before...
Lance corporal should be the lowest in the Army recruit cadre right?

'' Private Soldier '' is the lowest !! Followed by LCPL, CPL, SGT etc.

1 Like

Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by bedspread: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamFreedom:

'' Private Soldier '' is the lowest !! Followed by LCCP, CPL, SGT etc.
OK
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by Mcbussy(m): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
allexpensive:

A marine is a naval officer.

I was talking outside d Nigerian context where there is a "Marine" arm of military.

Like the US Marines, Royal Marines.....all personnels are soldiers.
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by airex(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] why are u displaying ignorance on public space? Soldier is a Term for the Army..
Who's more ignorant and foolish here? Simple term u cannot understand. If you quote me and say any rubbish again, u will be in your way to Borno.

1 Like

Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by Mcbussy(m): 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
bedspread:
Thats a Lie...

Navy Is not soldier..

Bros, camouflage is not what defines soldiers. The definition can vary in dictionaries. This is the Webster definition.

A soldier is sum1 in the military, sum1 that fights wars. The definition here says "especially in the army" but it didn't say "only the army". Ofcourse you can also see the part that qualifies a skilled warrior(sum1 that fights) as soldier too.

In the real life context, all military personnels are soldiers. You can also see response from serving and retired military professionals on the topic.

Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by bedspread: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mcbussy:

Bros, camouflage is not what defines soldiers. The definition can vary in dictionaries. This is the Webster definition.

A soldier is sum1 in the military, sum1 that fights wars. The definition here says "especially in the army" but it didn't say "only the army". Ofcourse you can also see the part that qualifies a skilled warrior(sum1 that fights) as soldier too.

In the real life context, all military personnels are soldiers. You can also see response from serving and retired military professionals on the topic.
The Emphasis there is " ESPECIALLY IN THE ARMY"

I Hv never heard of Navy Soldier or Airforce Soldier
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by jd3trice(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
bedspread:
The Emphasis there is " ESPECIALLY IN THE ARMY"

I Hv never heard of Navy Soldier or Airforce Soldier

Serving personnel are putting you through and you are still arguing?? but why? have you also heard of an "Army Soldier" before? what you yapping about bro,,, You may not also know that the CDS can also come from any of the 3 branches of the armed forces....
Re: Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack by bedspread: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
jd3trice:

Serving personnel are putting you through and you are still arguing?? but why? have you also heard of an "Army Soldier" before? what you yapping about bro,,, You may not also know that the CDS can also come from any of the 3 branches of the armed forces....
what are u saying? So if the CDS can come from any of the forces, what happens?

It's called the Nigerian Armed Forces so anyone of the Army , Navy or Airforce can hold the Post of CDS..

Admiral Oguyi
Admiral Ola Ibrahim are Examples..

What I said is that the Term "Soldier " is a term used in for the Army more frequently .

I don't think u are more conversant with the Military like I am..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Just Cum?(graphics 18+)* / MY Huge Ass (50 Inches) Made Me A Millionaire . Keyara Stones / Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.