Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

#NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter (23241 Views)

People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Currently Trending On Twitter / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) / Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by Exponental(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
Does God knows him
Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones.

obj did a lot of great things in his time, liberalising telecoms, bank consolidation. it was really a great time to be a graduate employee.

unfortunately he also did a lot of messed up stuff. he destroyed the senate , turning them to ghana must go jobbers ; he gave us adedibu, ffk, gej atiku, fayose.

today, we only remeber him for his failures , probbaly because for better or for worse, he won't shut up.

3 Likes

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by positivethought: 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
AtikuNetwork:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/neverbelieveobj-trending-on-twitter/
I think its time nigerians challenge Obasanjo to come clean n clear on this Atiku issue if he is man n patroitic enough after all he is an ex general n war veteran,let him specifically state the sins of Atiku so that nigerians can demand for answers from Atiku,else he should just keep quiet as a treacherous coward n stop fooling himself,it even appears as if there is something personal obasanjo is seriously afraid of in Atiku becoming the president of this country,he is busy attacking Atiku while his own kinsmen openly condemns him as the devil incarnate,what an irony.

1 Like

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by donbachi(m): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
we need people like him....so we can point our fingers and say,that is the bad guy.
Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
All will be shocked at the turn of events in 2019
Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by ahmedbanj(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nigerians wld surely be shocked by 2019!!!
Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by edupedia: 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
SolutionMee:
OBJ was apparently saying the truth Nairalanders

Please because of the love and respect you guys confer on me, let's always hearken to what Pa OBJ have to say concerning the coming election and as well support his opinion

Even if his opinion backfire at Nigerians, you guys should bear the pain and consider it a mere sacrifice for your Country

I'll always support you guys in prayer here in America

Though where I am thou canst cometh

As I'm far above the principalities and powers of Nigeria

Even if Fulani kill you guys, I'll always remember you here in America

I'll also include you in my diary and before you know it, you're gradually grazing human history

That alone is the beginning of eternity

...who is this nonentity?... we will pray for u over Trump and for Black Lives Matter to succeed... U hia?
Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
despite his flaws like every other human, obj is miles ahead of buhari /gej!

1 Like

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by afroxyz: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
I still love him for this political dexterity

1 Like

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by hollywater: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
oluwamile:
he is the worst thing that has ever happened to this country
the man is always forming he is right and always behave like one saint
neverbelieveobj#
He is 110% better than Buhari, quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by sircrabo: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
ayokellany:
Trending with senseless noise from Igbo / Ipob delusional Biafrans

So where do you stand? For or Against OBJ? or you just feel threatened by Ibos opinion?
Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by Obdk: 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
psychologist:
Who else noticed no one is talking about Tinubu again...

Has he finally lost his relevance

He has been reduced to buharis yes man.

1 Like

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by sokera: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
yesloaded:
Am beginning to dislike OBJ because baba seems to act and do things for his personal gain not minding the pain it will bring on Nigerian. Baba hated GEJ for no just cause and bring his government down, he supported the present administration and Nigerians knows what they experience now compared to what we experienced during last administration. We need to loom beyond personal interest an put national interest to consideration first.
how is last administration better than this present administration?

1 Like

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by yesloaded: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
sokera:
how is last administration better than this present administration?
ask market women, am an importer and I know how much we pay now to customs compared to what we paid then. my message is clear, we should not followed baba sheepishly although i never followed his words in 2015
Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by nawebco(m): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
yesloaded:
ask market women, am an importer and I know how much we pay now to customs compared to what we paid then. my message is clear, we should not followed baba sheepishly although i never followed his words in 2015

Now you are talking. You importers kill the nation, be a manufacturer! And stop blaming anyone for your choice job

1 Like

Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by yesloaded: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
nawebco:

Now you are talking. You importers kill the nation, be a manufacturer! And stop blaming anyone for your choice job
even China(giant manufacturer) do import! Almighty USA still import! why is our president, senators don't use made in Nigeria product? no country can manufacture all their needs. please travel out of this country just once & you will be enlighten
Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by Makapounse(m): 8:00am On Aug 06, 2018
Ogo Africa , I always believe you, and nothing will stop me from doing so.
Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by sokera: 7:40am On Aug 14, 2018
yesloaded:
Mr importer you are one of Nigeria economy problems, as long as you don’t export you are a problem to the economy ...
Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by yesloaded: 7:57am On Aug 14, 2018
sokera:
[s]Mr importer you are one of Nigeria economy problems, as long as you don’t export you are a problem to the economy[/s] ...
I do export but no country in the whole world manufactures all their needs. tell me if the vehicles used by Nigeria President were manufactured in Nigeria. Even almighty USA do import, China do import! so you are not communicating
Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by sokera: 8:08am On Aug 14, 2018
yesloaded:
I do export but no country in the whole world manufactures all their needs. tell me if the vehicles used by Nigeria President were manufactured in Nigeria. Even almighty USA do import, China do import! so you are not communicating
so what are the things your import ? I want to patronise you
Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by yesloaded: 8:11am On Aug 14, 2018
sokera:
so what are the things your import ? I want to patronise you
Cars, Laptop, Smartphones etc
Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by bakila: 8:39am On Aug 14, 2018
RexTramadol1:
FTC Na our thing

I dedicate this to God

My Nairaland brodas

Isa Abubakar

And our pastor for today's statement " You will be first in all things this week"

To the topic

OBJ don cast. grin
Who is Isa Abubakar? Your name suggests you are the King of Tramadol.
Re: #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter by RexTramadol1: 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
bakila:

Who is Isa Abubakar? Your name suggests you are the King of Tramadol.

Isa is a particular guy that makes funny comments here regularly

Not the literal Tramadol tho' its an insignia of strength and performance in everyday business.

Thanks Broda!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers / Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons / Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed Is 58 Years Old Not 55, Graduated At 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.