Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Please My Good Friends Help Me Before I Die - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please My Good Friends Help Me Before I Die (599 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die / Please My Good Friends Help Me Out Before I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Good Friends Help Me Before I Die by Princessmkpafi: 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
Iam very bitter now. I have a finace since 2010 till date, he's done with school, he stayed with his parent without a job for good 4yrs without a job, I do sent him money, bought him clothes, shoes etc. He wanted to die in the village, i told him to come over where I am, for good 9 months I too cared of him with money, I gave him a federal government job, they paid him 100+, now with are cat and dog, abusing me everyday, calling me names, compared me with people, this night he told me that he is done with me, that he will report me to his parent, that he will kill me, he went to see my parents oooo promised them that he will marry me. Look at now am noting before me. Please my good friends i need help, words of wisdom thanks s all.
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Before I Die by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
Princessmkpafi:
Iam very bitter now. I have a finance since 2010 till date, he's done with school, he stayed with his parent without a job for good 4yrs without a job, I do sent him money, bought him clothes, shoes etc. He wanted to die in the village, i told him to come over where I am, for good 9 months I too cared of him with money, I gave him a federal government job, they paid him 100+, now with are cat and dog, abusing me everyday, calling me names, compared me with people, this night he told me that he is done with me, that he will report me to his parent, that he will kill me, he went to see my parents oooo promised them that he will marry me. Look at now am noting before me. Please my good friends i need help, words of wisdom thinks all.
And who is your good friend here? Abi, brain dey pain you??

Ugly you wanted to hook an handsome guy. Instead of you to marry him first before throwing yr money on him, you did otherwise. Your name na sorry.
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Before I Die by mkoabiola: 12:05am On Aug 05, 2018
Hahahaha

No smoke without fire
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Before I Die by Shinapraise(m): 12:11am On Aug 05, 2018
Firstly killing your self is not gonna solve all this most importantly just forget the whole issue see it as your cross don't hold grudges there is only one way to climb a tree I have not seen another short cut he is still coming back to the ground don't loose hope my dear my God will surprise you you can reach me via this number 09059595056 I will love to speak with you pls don't do anything stupid ok I beg you in the name of God he who has a cap does not have a head he who has a head does not have a cap such is the irony of life
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Before I Die by LeHMaR(m): 12:18am On Aug 05, 2018
Fiance or Finance??
Be there looking for a reason why he doesn't like you... When it's right in front of you...
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Before I Die by dyangprof(m): 1:53am On Aug 05, 2018
At dis point in time all you need is patientcy and pretend as if nothing Is happening to you emotionally. Note; "what would be will definitely be"

Destiny can never be changed bur may only be tampered. If HE is ya husband in life nothing will stop it because things will still Fall back to normal as you expected.

No any successful home today dat does not have a set_back past rough, bitter and so on negative stories to tell.

The situationz you are facing now are dere to PAVE way fa a better tomorrow.

With prayers and patience you shall definitely laugh at last.

Once again, cheer up and pretend as if all is well
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Before I Die by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 05, 2018
Princessmkpafi:
Iam very bitter now. I have a finace since 2010 till date, he's done with school, he stayed with his parent without a job for good 4yrs without a job, I do sent him money, bought him clothes, shoes etc. He wanted to die in the village, i told him to come over where I am, for good 9 months I too cared of him with money, I gave him a federal government job, they paid him 100+, now with are cat and dog, abusing me everyday, calling me names, compared me with people, this night he told me that he is done with me, that he will report me to his parent, that he will kill me he went to see my parents oooo promised them that he will marry me. Look at now am noting before me. Please my good friends i need help, words of wisdom thanks s all.
8 years of being his fiance and helping him n this is how he treats u. If he treats you like this now, how do you think he's gonna treat you in marriage? Sister, help urself out of this dangerous relationship before u waste more of ur years with him or worse, ur life.
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Before I Die by Pavore9: 5:35am On Aug 05, 2018
Gather yourself and move on, you can't force yourself on someone who has emotionally logged out.
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Before I Die by CAPSLOCKED: 8:12am On Aug 05, 2018
Yuugen:
8 years of being his fiance and helping him n this is how he treats u. If he treats you like this now, how do you think he's gonna treat you in marriage? Sister, help urself out of this dangerous relationship before u waste more of ur years with him or worse, ur life.

THIZ HOW YOU JUMP INTO CONCLUSIONS. THIS THREAD STARTER IS NOT WORTH REPLIES CUS SHE'S OBVIOUSLY THE PROBLEM. YOU CAN SEE THAT FROM THE WAY THIS STORY SOUNDS, EXCEPT YOU COULDN'T READ IT.
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Before I Die by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 05, 2018
Theses people here , they are your village people, they have located your thread grin grin grin

dyangprof:
At dis point in time all you need is patientcy and pretend as if nothing Is happening to you emotionally. Note; "what would be will definitely be"

Destiny can never be changed bur may only be tampered. If HE is ya husband in life nothing will stop it because things will still Fall back to normal as you expected.

No any successful home today dat does not have a set_back past rough, bitter and so on negative stories to tell.

The situationz you are facing now are dere to PAVE way fa a better tomorrow.

With prayers and patience you shall definitely laugh at last.

Once again, cheer up and pretend as if all is well

Shinapraise:
Firstly killing your self is not gonna solve all this most importantly just forget the whole issue see it as your cross don't hold grudges there is only one way to climb a tree I have not seen another short cut he is still coming back to the ground don't loose hope my dear my God will surprise you you can reach me via this number 09059595056 I will love to speak with you pls don't do anything stupid ok I beg you in the name of God he who has a cap does not have a head he who has a head does not have a cap such is the irony of life

OgogoroFreak:
And who is your good friend here? Abi, brain dey pain you??

Ugly you wanted to hook an handsome guy. Instead of you to marry him first before throwing yr money on him, you did otherwise. Your name na sorry.

mkoabiola:
Hahahaha

No smoke without fire
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Before I Die by dyangprof(m): 9:09am On Aug 05, 2018
Deadlywoman:
Theses people here , they are your village people, they have located your thread grin grin grin

You are far away from seriousness
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Before I Die by Numero9: 11:22am On Aug 05, 2018
My dear

YOU WERE KIND AND HELPFUL TO HIM, I CANT BLAME YOU FOR THAT FOR THAT'S WHAT HUMANS SHOULD DO. IF HE DECIDES TO LEAVE YOU, LET HIM BE.

I BELIEVE YOU LOVE HIM. JUST LET HIM BE. KARMA IS AT WORK.

JUST MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND SOMEBODY BETTER WOULD COME KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR.

PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW THIS SITUATION TO DETER YOU FROM BEING NICE AND HELPFUL TO PEOPLE.

LEARN YOUR LESSONS AND MOVE ON DEAR.
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Before I Die by donbachi(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
Babe pull out,and also know that the God in the mountain,is still God in the valley.he is God of the good times,and still God of the bad times...sorry it went this way,God will be your strenght.
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Before I Die by Paulscholari(m): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Princessmkpafi:
Iam very bitter now. I have a finace since 2010 till date, he's done with school, he stayed with his parent without a job for good 4yrs without a job, I do sent him money, bought him clothes, shoes etc. He wanted to die in the village, i told him to come over where I am, for good 9 months I too cared of him with money, I gave him a federal government job, they paid him 100+, now with are cat and dog, abusing me everyday, calling me names, compared me with people, this night he told me that he is done with me, that he will report me to his parent, that he will kill me, he went to see my parents oooo promised them that he will marry me. Look at now am noting before me. Please my good friends i need help, words of wisdom thanks s all.
sweetheart please help me get a federal government job and I'll marry you immediately smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Demons Seem Hard To Be Defeated?? / Born-again Lady With Banging Curves Praying In Church Cause Stir Online / Origin Of Waters, Know Why You Are A Mariner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.