Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Please My Good Friends Help Me Out Before I Die - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please My Good Friends Help Me Out Before I Die (613 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die / Please My Good Friends Help Me Before I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Good Friends Help Me Out Before I Die by Princessmkpafi: 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
Iam very bitter now. I have a finance since 2010 till date, he's done with school, he stayed with his parent without a job for good 4yrs without a job, I do sent him money, bought him clothes, shoes etc. He wanted to die in the village, i told him to come over where I am, for good 9 months I too cared of him with money, I gave him a federal government job, they paid him 100+, now with are cat and dog, abusing me everyday, calling me names, compared me with people, this night he told me that he is done with me, that he will report me to his parent, that he will kill me, he went to see my parents oooo promised them that he will marry me. Look at now am noting before me. Please my good friends i need help, words of wisdom thinks all.
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Out Before I Die by dingbang(m): 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
What did you do that made him turn cold toward you.
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Out Before I Die by LuciferChristi: 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
Princessmkpafi:
Iam very bitter now. I have a finance since 2010 till date, he's done with school, he stayed with his parent without a job for good 4yrs without a job, I do sent him money, bought him clothes, shoes etc. He wanted to die in the village, i told him to come over where I am, for good 9 months I too cared of him with money, I gave him a federal government job, they paid him 100+, now with are cat and dog, abusing me everyday, calling me names, compared me with people, this night he told me that he is done with me, that he will report me to his parent, that he will kill me, he went to see my parents oooo promised them that he will marry me. Look at now am noting before me. Please my good friends i need help, words of wisdom thinks all.

Oh no! Not another one!!

Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Out Before I Die by Princessmkpafi: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
I asked him Money for food.
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Out Before I Die by Princessmkpafi: 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
dingbang:
What did you do that made him turn cold toward you.
just money for food
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Out Before I Die by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
Take him to court
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Out Before I Die by Princessmkpafi: 12:08am On Aug 05, 2018
krattoss:
Take him to court
are you serious?
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Out Before I Die by fullofgrace(m): 12:10am On Aug 05, 2018
Just be patient with him but if he insist just forget about him no His conscience will kill him
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Out Before I Die by Katier00(f): 5:33am On Aug 05, 2018
Princessmkpafi:
you are living with a man that is not married to you? That is wrong dear, he is blocking your chances of getting married or meeting the ideal man. Nobody has the right to hurt you in that way not when you went extra mile to make him comfortable. If you are sure, you are not bossy and rude to him, pls move on with your life and watch how he will be paid with his own coin
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Out Before I Die by 9japrof(m): 6:02am On Aug 05, 2018
Sorry for your travails but the truth is that it was always a 50 50 chance, there were no guarantees
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Out Before I Die by johnydon22(m): 6:30am On Aug 05, 2018
krattoss:
Take him to court
what will be her case? I'm curious.
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Out Before I Die by izzou(m): 6:32am On Aug 05, 2018
grin

You actually switched roles with him. You became the man while he became the woman.

Sorry madam.

And next time, please date people that are ready to accept their responsibility

I as a guy can't even date a student now, talk more of you a lady. Just take the lesson and move on
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Out Before I Die by CharlesJok3r: 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
Princessmkpafi:
Sorry about this.
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Out Before I Die by amdman: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
johnydon22:
what will be her case? I'm curious.

Breach of promise to marry.
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Out Before I Die by Redoil: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
Princessmkpafi:
just money for food
he doesnt understand what love is.
In which state do you resids marry me i will take of you
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Out Before I Die by xproducer: 1:43am On Aug 06, 2018
OP... you are not bound to anyone (even if dem born two of una together), particularly if you are not even yet married. If there is no change in sight, then I humbly suggest you pick up the pieces, look to God (Who never fails), and move forward... as someone better may come along.

Peace and blessings.

"But if the unbeliever departs, let him depart; a brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases. But God has called us to peace." -
1 Corinthians 7:15
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Out Before I Die by delishpot: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
I wish they would say these same things if tables were turned. Rather you hear things like women are bitches, bitches aint loyal, women are dogs, women are scum, use them and dump them, dont ever help a woman, bitches everywhere, they are good to be used for ritual, trust a woman at your own peril etc. I have not read one insult on men from start to end of this page. God will judge all of you grin grin
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Out Before I Die by MuttleyLaff: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princessmkpafi:
Please my good friends help me out before I die
Please our good friend, explain:
1/ How this death is going to come about
2/ Is this death going to be by suicide or murder?

Princessmkpafi:
I am very bitter now.
I have a finance since 2010 till date, he's done with school, he stayed with his parent without a job for good 4yrs without a job,
I do sent him money, bought him clothes, shoes etc.
He wanted to die in the village, i told him to come over where I am,
for good 9 months I too cared of him with money,
I gave him a federal government job, they paid him 100+,
now with are cat and dog, abusing me everyday, calling me names, compared me with people,
this night he told me that he is done with me, that he will report me to his parent,
that he will kill me, he went to see my parents oooo promised them that he will marry me.
Look at now am noting before me.
Please my good friends i need help, words of wisdom thinks all.
You dont have to cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time, energy and money making it.

Now, is the time, to cut your losses, with this fiancé business.
It will be one of best decisions you ever made in your life
as it seems the fiancé business has turned out to be a poor investment.

Concerning the way in which two people are connected, here are words of wisdom and solution.
Look at and study the lives of:

1/ Abraham, the chief steward his household Eliezer, Isaac and Rebekah
2/ Jacob and Rachel
3/ David and Abigail
4/ Ruth and Boaz

God ceased being matchmaker after He got accused of finding and/or giving a wife for Adam
From then on, the onus shifted on to man, to find himself a wife.

#1, above, should make you think a lot about this issue concerning the way in which two people are connected:

Princessmkpafi, your husband will find you,
if not, you'll be directed to who is your husband, in the style or manner of Naomi, Ruth and Boaz
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Out Before I Die by enilove(m): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
delishpot:
I wish they would say these same things if tables were turned. Rather you hear things like women are bitches, bitches aint loyal, women are dogs, women are scum, use them and dump them, dont ever help a woman, bitches everywhere, they are good to be used for ritual, trust a woman at your own peril etc. I have not read one insult on men from start to end of this page. God will judge all of you grin grin

But your mother is also a woman and she is not a bitch nor a dog , if not you would have been sold to the herbalist for ritual.

Some men are evil so also some women. Don't generalize it.
Re: Please My Good Friends Help Me Out Before I Die by MuttleyLaff: 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
delishpot:
I wish they would say these same things if tables were turned.
Rather you hear things like women are bitches, bitches aint loyal, women are dogs, women are scum, use them and dump them,
dont ever help a woman, bitches everywhere, they are good to be used for ritual, trust a woman at your own peril etc.
I have not read one insult on men from start to end of this page.
God will judge all of you grin grin
You must have read the thread/page upside down
Or commented on the wrong thread/page

(1) (Reply)

Can't The Bible Be Updated? / Top 2 Richest Pastors In Africa / Why Do U Keep Praying..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.