Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

"Twin Sister" Develops From Teenager's Chest, Abdomen - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Twin Sister" Develops From Teenager's Chest, Abdomen (628 Views)

Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! / British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) / 14-Year-Old Girl Grows ‘Twin Sister’ On Her Chest In Philippines (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Twin Sister" Develops From Teenager's Chest, Abdomen by FengChui(m): 12:56am On Aug 05, 2018
A Filipina teenager, Veronica Cominguez, has lived her entire life with a parasitic twin growing from her chest and abdomen, Irish Mirror reports.

The schoolgirl who would soon undergo surgery to have it removed, had lived with her underdeveloped twins since they were in the womb.

Irish Mirror gathered that their mother, Flora Cominguez named both Veronica and her “Twin” sister.

When she was born, it was devastating for the parent to learn that the second child was under developed and was absorbed into Veronica’s body.

Since the family had no access to adequate medical care, the twin took their developed child’s body as a host and continued to reside in her.

Veronica’s body hosted her twin whose foot, arm and leg were spotted protruding from her chest and abdomen.

As the host grew, so did the twin, whom Veronica claims even has nails which she often trims.

The teenager also revealed that the slightly sighted twin has caused her other problems as it grows.

She said, “It’s heavy, it limits my movement. It keeps swinging. My dress often gets wet.”

Mirror also learnt that the twin causes secretions to leak out of Veronica’s navel, the secretions her mother says often smells like human waste.

According to a Government spokesperson, their kind neighbors have raised money for an operation to be carried out on the teenager and she would soon be flown to Thailand for treatments.

Source:
https://www.concisenews.global/2018/07/31/twin-sister-develops-from-teenagers-chest-abdomen/amp/

1 Like

Re: "Twin Sister" Develops From Teenager's Chest, Abdomen by LuciferChristi: 3:50am On Aug 05, 2018
So instead of boobs, I'll end up grabbing another human being's limbs? Instead of ass, I'll grab someone's head...

Imagine what might lurk in her crotch - you slide your preeq in & 32 teeth injures you...

Nah. Hell naw...

(1) (Reply)

Point And Kill Not Good Enough For Health / Help!please Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam. / How To Last Long In Bed Without Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.