Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu (34445 Views)

Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu / An Open Letter To Osinbajo By Dele Momodu / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by maestroferddi: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2018
seunmsg:
Dele Momodu should shut up and stop doing laundry business for Saraki at his age. Nigeria is a country of law and order. If Saraki or any of the defectors run foul of the law, they will be dealt with in accordance with the law. If Orji Uzo Kalu, Buhari's number one supporter in the south east can still be facing corruption charges in court without presidential interference, Momodu should not come here and tell us nonsense.
The greatest national tragedy is what people of your likes have turned yourselves into.

You have chosen to be blind to propriety and deaf to reason. You will learn the hard way.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by maestroferddi: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2018
Almaiga:
Trash, your opinion is just one amongst over 180 million Nigerians. Why should your opinion be Superior over other Nigerians?
Endeavor to voice your opinion during the next Presidential election, by voting a candidate of your choice.

Nigerians are wiser now. cool
Adolf Hitler was being praised and eulogized as he drove Nazi Germany to eventuate the greatest calamity in human history.

You were not taught history in school and I am sure you don't read it on your own...

Conclusion: disaster waiting to happen.

6 Likes

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by rajiraymond(m): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2018
Dele should give maximum attention and advice to those pigs that calls his children.

3 Likes

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by JubiOmeiza(m): 10:19am On Aug 05, 2018
resurgent2019:
I just pray Buhari listens. Another point worth noting is that politicians are not to die for. You can imagine my shock and sadness at Godswill Akpabio’s alleged plan to APC and Buhari after the suffering of Christians for the past 4 years under this same Buhari? So exactly have we hoi polloi been waging an online war for? And in the process making enemies of our Muslim brothers? So Akpabio by joining APC is invariably saying Buhari is not a terrorist responsible for killing Christians in the middlebelt? I am still perplexed at this point.
If only u know how desperate awa politicians are u will realise Buhari isn't the only problem of Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by luckyogor(m): 10:20am On Aug 05, 2018
Buhari biggest problem is the sainthood that he ascribes to himself,the know it all attitude that he keeps on projecting about himself,his obvious sectionalism, nepotism and bigotry that he practices, my people,this man buhari is bad news to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by edupedia: 10:23am On Aug 05, 2018
Nogodye:
Let my people go or the people will let you go...Any viable candidate to replace PMB sir? Atiku is not an option and it will never be.

...is any sane person still listening to the buffoon called Delete Momodu the pretender social critic who wants to be a minister?

...even see my phone spelled his name as "Delete".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by madridsta007(m): 10:23am On Aug 05, 2018
resurgent2019:
I just pray Buhari listens. Another point worth noting is that politicians are not to die for. You can imagine my shock and sadness at Godswill Akpabio’s alleged plan to APC and Buhari after the suffering of Christians for the past 4 years under this same Buhari? So exactly have we hoi polloi been waging an online war for? And in the process making enemies of our Muslim brothers? So Akpabio by joining APC is invariably saying Buhari is not a terrorist responsible for killing Christians in the middlebelt? I am still perplexed at this point.

“I pray Buhari listens...”

When I see this sort of comment and of course; the long, crippling sermon from Dele Momodu whi is a Buharist, I see people who do not actually know General Buhari.
You should have done your proper research especially at The Buhari Organisation, Kano. You would have found out the arrogance of a man; a man who listens to a small circle of individuals, septuagenarians for the most, and who regards himself as a gift to the country.

Sorry, Mr Dele Momodu, the Buhari you sold to Nigerians because of your ethnic hate of GEJ doesn’t listen. That’s what makes him Buhari.

Fire on Buhari! Sai Baba!

3 Likes

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by rozayx5(m): 10:26am On Aug 05, 2018
kings09:

Wen he was writing opinion articles against Gej's govt, u praised him. Suddenly, ur tone has changed since he z against ur master buhari

We know seunmsg and his lot

All the hypocrites who were blasting akpabio are now celebrating him

2 Likes

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 05, 2018
Very informative article

2 Likes

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by StillX10(m): 10:28am On Aug 05, 2018
Buhari doesn't listen to advice on. How he might look or read this piece might be baffling.
Though Dele said he just wanted to put it on record

2 Likes

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by Mccullum: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2018
Unofficial Adviser of the president.....

Buhari till 2023

1 Like

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by Bruemath(m): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2018
Wasting effort and time to write to someone who can't read, it's a pity

2 Likes

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by 9jawindow: 10:33am On Aug 05, 2018
One of the reasons former President Jonathan is respected today and enjoys some peace is because he gave you great respect though both of you fought tooth and nail over power. He tolerated many of us who supported you and did not make the occupation of Aso Rock a matter of life and death.

6 Likes

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by resurgent2019: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2018
JubiOmeiza:

If only u know how desperate awa politicians are u will realise Buhari isn't the only problem of Nigeria

My brother, my eyes are open and I am sad. Buhari will go on to win his 2nd term and we will go on with our lives.

1 Like

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by Abfinest007(m): 10:37am On Aug 05, 2018
u are among those who says he is democrat now .wolf in sheep clothing

1 Like

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by KDmafia: 10:37am On Aug 05, 2018
resurgent2019:
mumu how is the president responsible for destroying his own government by killing Christians huh��‍♂️ When bokoboys were bombing gej government idiots like u easily blamed opposition now that is pmb turn you blame he buhari�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by HarunaWest(m): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2018
seunmsg:
Dele Momodu should shut up and stop doing laundry business for Saraki at his age. Nigeria is a country of law and order. If Saraki or any of the defectors run foul of the law, they will be dealt with in accordance with the law. If Orji Uzo Kalu, Buhari's number one supporter in the south east can still be facing corruption charges in court without presidential interference, Momodu should not come here and tell us nonsense.
How About the Likes of Amaechi,Tinubu,Fashola....This men were under investigation, they struck a deal with PMB and were given a clean slate...I understand Dele Momodus Point of View,when the N-PDP defected prior to 2015 election,all we had was shouting match between both parties not witch hunting... trying to hound Saraki et al. isnt the best way. Now he has made those men popular demand and if he isnt careful, electorates will vote along sympathy lines and boot him out. Stop trying to pitch tents with politicians,I roll with them so I know them better than you do.. Let's criticize with common sense and not affiliation.

1 Like

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by robotix: 10:40am On Aug 05, 2018
tosin2013:

The likes of akpabio know that there was never any war against christians or southerners. It was all orchestrated to fool the youths like you and discredit pmb's govt. We have said it countless times with plenty evidences but lazy Nigerian youths av failed to listen!!

The politicians have the mumu button to always press at will!
and PMB has arrested any? Lol. Joker

2 Likes

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by swuftz: 10:40am On Aug 05, 2018
I respect Uncle D so much. But this piece is not not only preposterous, it is TRASH. please uncle don't just dabble into this issue at all. Most of your postulations and opinions here are as faulty and incorrect as saying Goodluck Jonathan is well respected.. Please write a good one next time.. This one is for the dustbin

1 Like

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by ikevictor: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2018
All this long epistle from this bereaved fool(Dele) is so that Buhari will give way for him and his team of extremely selfish demons to continue holding Nigeria to ransome as has been for the past 25 years. God will surely punish you wicked fools frustrating efforts of the government to move forward. Both APC n PDP, the demonic individuals know themselves, in addition to the goons that hop from one party to another.

We are watching and we are sure this hostage situation will surely end one day!!

Then the light will shine on us the masses...

BUT WE MUST GET OUR PVCs FIRST!!!

THATS OUR ONLY VISA OUT OF THIS DEMONIC CLAWS OF BAD GOVERNANCE!!

1 Like

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by omonuhabi(m): 10:44am On Aug 05, 2018
I know mr dele very very very well, he is one of the biggest lie of the highest order. He is not in any position to advise pmb. For all those who think pmb is Nigeria's problem I pity you. How I wish you know what I know. Cause if you do, you will never speak ill of him again. My one cent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by edupedia: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2018
sholatech:
PMB..Please let my People Go!

....who is the "Dear President" to a buffoon or otherwise a looter in disguise?...

1 Like

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by wizseller: 10:47am On Aug 05, 2018
seunmsg:

You too shut up there

Can you prove Momodu is working for Saraki....you obviously can't see the objectivity in the write up.

Didn't you read the other day that the Judge in Kalu''s case has granted him leave to attend to his health?

Since when has Olisa Metuh, Dasuki and Elzakzaky been asking for leave to attend to their own health?

Was it not Buhari talking about the rule of law at ECOWAS meeting the other day....does he obey the rule of law even the judgement by the ECOWAS court...did Buhari obey it?

He obeys the court orders he likes and discards those he doesn't. ....so much for a supposed man of integrity

You are here saying rubbish

Buhari is a sinking ship and all those sailing with him will go down with him

2 Likes

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by edupedia: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2018
GoldCircle:
Nice piece. But will the deaf man hear? "Those whom the gods want to destroy, they first of all make deaf".

After all, Buhari has told us himself that he has hearing problems. I bet he's even in Britain to receive medical treatment for his hearing loss.

We shall see. I foresee an anti climax. The judiciary (Supreme Court) will eventually save the day.

A mixture of facts and fiction is the usual style of Igbos... So, no point.

1 Like

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by boxypane(m): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2018
Dele momodu, somebody call Davido on this Kpómó mouthed clown...

1 Like

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 05, 2018
SPOT-ON AS ALWAYS!.... thumbs up at dele momodu.

but unfortunately, the CLANISH, utterly clueless, redundant ancestor at aso rock has a permanent EAR INFECTION! HE CAN'T HEAR YOU!

2 Likes

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by StarPlayer: 10:49am On Aug 05, 2018
Queenext:
If DM could backtrack, with all the support he gave to PMB,then it shows PMB is a dismally failure.

I hope he listens,but he who the gods want to kill,they first make him mad.

You need to work on your english ma sad

1 Like

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by resurgent2019: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2018
swuftz:
I respect Uncle D so much. But this piece is not not only preposterous, it is TRASH. please uncle don't just dabble into this issue at all. Most of your postulations and opinions here are as faulty and incorrect as saying Goodluck Jonathan is well respected.. Please write a good one next time.. This one is for the dustbin

Is Jonathan not respected? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 05, 2018
we must go

1 Like

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by wizseller: 10:53am On Aug 05, 2018
luckyogor:
Buhari biggest problem is the sainthood that he ascribes to himself,the know it all attitude that he keeps on projecting about himself,his obvious sectionalism, nepotism and bigotry that he practices, my people,this man buhari is bad news to Nigeria.

God bless you

Ascribing sainthood to himself is Buhari biggest problem

He thinks every other person is corrupt except himself

And it is on record that in every official position Buhari has held starting from when he was petroleum minister under obasanjo to his PTF days.....huge monies always go missing mysteriously

We all know how he applies deodorant and insecticide as the case may be on his friends and foes

2 Likes

Re: My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu by wizseller: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2018
resurgent2019:

Is Jonathan not respected? grin

Jonathan is respected the world over and that's indisputable

To willingly hand over power is still a rare trait amongst African leaders

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Rejects PDP Peace Move, Tells Dickson To Leave Party Immediately / Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years / Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.