Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) (3092 Views)

Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) / We'll Complete Lagos-Ibadan Expressway – Buhari / Lagos-Benin Expressway: Buhari Vs. Jonathan, Who Did It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:35am On Aug 05, 2018
This is Owerri - Port Harcourt expressway - This is the road President Mohammed Buhari claimed has been dualized by Buhari's Government and photos already flying on social media. Watch the video of the road users. so so bad. It is only God that will help us in this nation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIR2Ii5HYqk
Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:38am On Aug 05, 2018
I am tired of Buhari government lies and propanganda, please what can a omoluabi man do. I am tired of lies and propanganda of buhari government. i want to sleep. all is well.

3 Likes

Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:41am On Aug 05, 2018
cc mynd44 cc lalasticlala cc seun.
Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by Betakeshi: 5:43am On Aug 05, 2018
shocked
Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by Mutemenot(m): 5:51am On Aug 05, 2018
Op doesn't seem to understand the language of APC grin

3 Likes

Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by kayzat: 5:57am On Aug 05, 2018
Johnnyessence:
This is Owerri - Port Harcourt expressway - This is the road President Mohammed Buhari claimed has been dualized by Buhari's Government and photos already flying on social media. Watch the video of the road users. so so bad. It is only God that will help us in this nation.

You've always been a terrific liar on this platform so no sensible human beings should take your lies seriously

3 Likes

Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by OneStep3: 6:09am On Aug 05, 2018
grin
Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by Tolexander: 6:11am On Aug 05, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I am tired of Buhari government lies and propanganda, please what can a omoluabi man do. I am tired of lies and propanganda of buhari government. i want to sleep. all is well.
This is Enugu to Port Harcourt road, not Owerri to Port Harcourt. Cos Owerri to Port Harcourt road only links the Enugu- Umuahia-Port Harcourt road at Owerrinta in Isiala-Ngwa South local government of Abia State.

Base on my knowledge, with the way the work was going on then by Arab Contractor, the work was smooth and fast and will be the best roads I've seen of recent, due to the thickness and leveling. Kudos to the FG on that.

I don't know if the road has been completed cos I stopped plying that route in April. The Osisioma-Ngwa to Port Harcourt road hasn't been done then, I don't know if it has been done now.

7 Likes

Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by dandollaz: 6:29am On Aug 05, 2018
Tolexander:
This is Enugu to Port Harcourt road, not Owerri to Port Harcourt. Cos Owerri to Port Harcourt road only links the Enugu- Umuahia-Port Harcourt road at Owerrinta in Isiala-Ngwa South local government of Abia State.

Base on my knowledge, with the way the work was going on then by Arab Contractor, the work was smooth and fast and will be the best roads I've seen of recent, due to the thickness and leveling. Kudos to the FG on that.

I don't know if the road has been completed cos I stopped plying that route in April. The Osisioma-Ngwa to Port Harcourt road hasn't been done then, I don't know if it has been done now.
I used that route last week from umuahia to okigwe is death trap.from Abia to Enugu is one lane only is available to use both goo and bad spot.

5 Likes

Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by Tolexander: 6:35am On Aug 05, 2018
dandollaz:

I used that route last week from umuahia to okigwe is death trap.from Abia to Enugu is one lane only is available to use both goo and bad spot.
I've only used the route from Umuahia to Abia. I thought the work on the road was coming from Enugu, through Okigwe to Umuahia?
Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:56am On Aug 05, 2018
kayzat:

You've always been a terrific liar on this platform so no sensible human beings should take your lies seriously
until you stop blowing your lies and propanganda here, you can not be free from buhari bondage. it is a failed already. you can see alot of people plying this road testifying to it. i was once living in buhari lieing state, but i stop that lie 3 years ago when i see that Apc and buari government are all full of lies.

7 Likes

Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:59am On Aug 05, 2018
Tolexander:

The road hasn't be completed please. they will only used it to campaign again. so so pathetic.

6 Likes

Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by Tolexander: 7:05am On Aug 05, 2018
Johnnyessence:
The road hasn't be completed please. they will only used it to campaign again. so so pathetic.
That is so bad and pathetic then.
Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by mrvitalis(m): 7:07am On Aug 05, 2018
dandollaz:

Can you say you didn't see seriouse construction work going on?

Since 2008 there has never been this intensity of work on that road and you know it

And saying abia to enugu is only one lane is pure lie

The part done with the Islamic loan is read and super smooth for use 60% of that road is sweet as great to drive on the only really bad part on that road is umuahia to okikwe...

My question for you Is this when last was this road better than this...

When last did we have this much work going on that road

Owerri port Harcourt road is 90% clean

13 Likes

Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by Splashme: 7:20am On Aug 05, 2018
mrvitalis:

Since 2008 there has never been this intensity of work on that road and you know it

The part done with the Islamic loan is read and super smooth for use 60% of that road is sweet as great to drive on the only really bad part on that road is umuahia to okikwe...

You're such a disgusting liar, I swear

4 Likes

Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by Ihateyoumod: 7:22am On Aug 05, 2018
They have bursted ur lie....the man wants all of the southeast road to be 100% clean in just 3 years. Which is not possible. But he forgets tht we had a party who ruled us for 16years and yet even 0% they didn't do. If PDP had fixed those roads for the 16 years they ruled, would we be talking bout this now

7 Likes

Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by Almaiga: 7:24am On Aug 05, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Lies, show proof of a link to the pictures you claimed Buhari released that, the road has been dualized by his administration.

Besides, why didn't your Clueless ex-President construct the road after spending over 6 years as a President. And to think the road is located right in his backyard yet, he ignored it. Abi, was Jonathan forbidden to fix the road?
You now want to propagate on an Aboki(Buhari) to fix the road.

For your information, our workaholic President Buhari, is busy with developmental projects across the country and cleaning the mess Jonathan left.

3 Likes

Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by mrvitalis(m): 7:25am On Aug 05, 2018
Splashme:

You're such a disgusting liar, I swear
I schooled in unn and I stay in ph that's a road I pass from beginning to the end

Since 2010 there has never been this rate of work on that road.... Prove me wrong I give you 100k

3 Likes

Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by Ovamboland(m): 7:28am On Aug 05, 2018
mrvitalis:

So with the 25,000 Km of roads PDP claimed they completed as at 2015, all these major SE/SS roads were not included grin grin even the almighty Lagos-Ibadan expressway was not included? Second Niger bridge road too not done.

Please can anyone tell us were these 25,000 km roads PDP claimed and used as campaign slogan are located and what is the current state.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by FarahAideed: 7:32am On Aug 05, 2018
Believe anything you hear from the Buhari govt at your own peril ..those people are hopeless shameless Satanic liars who have no respect for those they claim to govern

1 Like

Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by FarahAideed: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2018
mrvitalis:

You are a disgusting liar I tell you ...Just look out how you lying even when you know it's a huge lie ....pace of work indeed

4 Likes

Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by mrvitalis(m): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2018
FarahAideed:

You are a disgusting liar I tell you ...Just look out how you lying even when you know it's a huge lie ....pace of work indeed
Lol this is a road I used few weeks ago...

2 Likes

Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by FarahAideed: 7:40am On Aug 05, 2018
mrvitalis:

Lol this is a road I used few weeks ago...

You did not use anything ...Everytime you claim to be everywhere in Nigeria at the same time just to keep defending this useless govt for no reason

2 Likes

Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by ashjay001(m): 7:43am On Aug 05, 2018
Ihateyoumod:
They have bursted ur lie....the man wants all of the southeast road to be 100% clean in just 3 years. Which is not possible. But he forgets tht we had a party who ruled us for 16years and yet even 0% they didn't do. If PDP had fixed those roads for the 16 years they ruled, would we be talking bout this now

U dey mind d foolsangry

Are they seriously, expecting d work to be completed overnite

They will never capture d completed parts nor d parts still undergoing construction, but d part yet to be attended to, na him dey go dey take do propanganda!

If no be say dem no get shame, with all d recent turn out, from all over fv goor PMB/APC, them suppose just go bury their heads in shame!

I remember GEJ, jumping from one train to d other, d thing still no hoodwink d masses!

2 Likes

Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by mrvitalis(m): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2018
FarahAideed:

You did not use anything ...Everytime you claim to be everywhere in Nigeria at the same time just to keep defending this useless govt for no reason
Not all man is lazy as you

2 Likes

Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by FarahAideed: 8:13am On Aug 05, 2018
mrvitalis:

Not all man is lazy as you

So lying you travel up and down is now hard work hahahahah....well As long as Buhari is President and his herdsmen are still set free on our highways I will never travel by road in this country for now ...Oga till your hard work has changed more lives than I have I don't want to hear about it ooo.... You are just a struggling man living from hand to mouth to survive and please no not every one must suffer like you to earn money ok .
Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by mrvitalis(m): 8:19am On Aug 05, 2018
FarahAideed:

So lying you travel up and down is now hard work hahahahah....well As long as Buhari is President and his herdsmen are still set free on our highways I will never travel by road in this country for now ...Oga till your hard work has changed more lives than I have I don't want to hear about it ooo.... You are just a struggling man living from hand to mouth to survive and please no not every one must suffer like you to earn money ok .
Lol OK Inna struggling man leaving hand to mouth because we are in a faceless forum?
I would only respect you cos we don't know each other

1 Like

Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by FarahAideed: 8:22am On Aug 05, 2018
mrvitalis:

Lol OK Inna struggling man leaving hand to mouth because we are in a faceless forum?
I would only respect you cos we don't know each other

Highest thing you will have is a couple of used Toyota cars you bought used in the first place .. over 89 million Nigerians are living in abject hopless Poverty man and the the almost the rest are moving about living from hand to mouth pretending they are ok but they lie
Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by mrvitalis(m): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2018
FarahAideed:

Highest thing you will have is a couple of used Toyota cars you bought used in the first place .. over 89 million Nigerians are living in abject hopless Poverty man and the the almost the rest are moving about living from hand to mouth pretending they are ok but they lie
Firstly I don't own a private car.... Not that I can't get 5 today if I want to... Good ones

At 25 building my empire is what's important to me not to impress people like you... Being able to prove sources of income for people is what I count as riches

Not every Nigeria is into show off... So next time mind how you talk to people
Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by FarahAideed: 9:13am On Aug 05, 2018
mrvitalis:

Firstly I don't own a private car.... Not that I can't get 5 today if I want to... Good ones

At 25 building my empire is what's important to me not to impress people like you... Being able to prove sources of income for people is what I count as riches

Not every Nigeria is into show off... So next time mind how you talk to people

With the way you are dishonest and self serving forget any dream of any empire Mr man ( yes I will tell you for free ) . No smart person still supports Buhari govt except that person is a self serving sadist and satanist ...Well maybe you plan to own an empire is locked up some eastern shrine somewhere ....
Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by mrvitalis(m): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2018
FarahAideed:

With the way you are dishonest and self serving forget any dream of any empire Mr man ( yes I will tell you for free ) . No smart person still supports Buhari govt except that person is a self serving sadist and satanist ...Well maybe you plan to own an empire is locked up some eastern shrine somewhere ....
You are too myopic

You feel your ideas or opinion should be everyones own... We are humans we have different ideas... If I engage you in a debate now based on facts you start running from pillar to post

If I don't see any better candidate (not the ones in pdp) I would vote buhari if he like he wins or he loses. That's my choice and I have my reasons... Don't you expect me to see things your own way

Get a rest old man
Re: Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) by FarahAideed: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2018
mrvitalis:

You are too myopic

You feel your ideas or opinion should be everyones own... We are humans we have different ideas... If I engage you in a debate now based on facts you start running from pillar to post

If I don't see any better candidate (not the ones in pdp) I would vote buhari if he like he wins or he loses. That's my choice and I have my reasons... Don't you expect me to see things your own way

Get a rest old man

Loser .. A 30 year old man still leaving with his parents is calling another person old man hahahahahahaha ....o just saw your pic for the first time and realised I has been wasting my time talking with an adult baby who still buys hats from wheel barrow ...GTFOH man and please never mention me again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Ikpeazu Finally Reacts To Being Trapped In USA Over Coronavirus / My Take On The Arewa Show Off / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Arrest AIG Okon In 14 Days Or We’ll Hunt Him Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.