Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Ladies Get In Here !!!!this Is What Your Period Is Saying About Your Health! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Get In Here !!!!this Is What Your Period Is Saying About Your Health! (472 Views)

I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! / After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) / A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Get In Here !!!!this Is What Your Period Is Saying About Your Health! by good20: 7:10am On Aug 05, 2018
Source=> ofofonews.com

Women have to struggle with this every month.
The period make them feeling sick, bloated and sometimes the pain that this cause is real nightmare

But we can’t do anything about this because this is a natural and normal body function.

All women shall know this fact, because it may discover serious health issue.

But women aren’t so exited to talk about their period and usually those problems can be unnoticed.
If you know this facts, you will be able to identify the signs, to be more informed to help yourself in time if there is a health issue.
Color and flow, the period can be categorized in three type of colors,
Source=> http://ofofonews.com/ladies-get-in-here-this-is-what-your-period-is-saying-about-your-health/

Mashed frozen blueberries
Strawberry jam
Cranberry juice

According to Dr. Alisa Vitti, a holistic health counselor and functional nutritionist.

The texture which seems to frozen blueberries shows high estrogen levels, making the cycle heavier than it should be, because the uterus is thicker than it shall be.

Source=> http://ofofonews.com/ladies-get-in-here-this-is-what-your-period-is-saying-about-your-health/
The color like strawberry jam is showing low level of estrogen. The cycle is going to be patchy and often is late due to the estrogen being a thinner lining. Light flow is often connected with birth control use.

And the last but not the least, the color similar to cranberry juice is in fact the perfect color. Cycle starts on time and ends on time, and it is not so heavy, actually you don’t feel pain at all.
Spotting is when you bleed a little during you period. This means that something is wrong, For that reason the one
Who has this issue shall consult with a doctor.

This is cause due to:
Stress (hormonal imbalance) the levels of the estrogen and progesterone are imbalances and in most cases are stimulated by thyroid gland, dysfunctional ovaries and birth control.
Infection (Cancer) this is the most rare but it can be affected by cervix cancer, uterus or ovaries cancer Period Pain.

Menstrual cramps are also known as dysmenorrheal and they are showing because of excessive prostaglandin amounts. This hormone is active and also included in the inflammation and the pain.

All this is natural. Cramps occur the lining is shed, and it has nowhere to go and causes cramps. !0% in the world is struggle with this severe pain and menstrual cramps.

Re: Ladies Get In Here !!!!this Is What Your Period Is Saying About Your Health! by Nackzy: 7:29am On Aug 05, 2018
I once met a girl that doesn't stop menstruating, she has tried everything possible, what could be the cause
Re: Ladies Get In Here !!!!this Is What Your Period Is Saying About Your Health! by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 05, 2018
How is this romance pls

(1) (Reply)

Must See Little Kids Story Book That Contain Sex Content / Guy Tells Ladies: Dont Earn N200K A Month You Shouldn't Be In A Relationship / What Is The Ideal Age For Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.