Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake (59428 Views)

Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel / RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry / A Journalist Has Revealed What Pastors Are Doing With Tithes And Offerings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by helphelp: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2018
WHAT nonsense is this

1 Like

Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by Olukologia24592(m): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2018
Prophet Samson Oluwamodede, the General Overseer of Prayer Center Church of God.
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by QuietHammer(m): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2018
Keep on fooling yourselves. Fools

3 Likes

Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by EmekaBlue(m): 9:44am On Aug 05, 2018
cheesy with d comments u can see peeps are loosing faith in religion.

God please stop being quiet and answer our prayers. We are your children
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by afoltundeseun(m): 9:45am On Aug 05, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
tongue
always on every thread

Meanwhile, I've 3 Facebook Accts of over 1.5 years for sale, PM let's deal

1 Like

Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by win2kwire: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2018
Lagosfinder:
yet still pray and care

Mention your pastor and show appreciation

It is says in that fake book called bible that all men are created equal and in the likeness of god so why do you need a middleman called pastor.
It says god is onmi-many-things and can hear and see all so why not pray at home and streets instead of going somewhere called church?

You illiterates are fools!

1 Like

Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2018
Am a digital marketer and social media analyst you will see me everywere.. cool shocked
afoltundeseun:
always on every thread

Meanwhile, I've 3 Facebook Accts of over 1.5 years for sale, PM let's deal
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by forreelinc(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2018
cheesy If I hear?
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 05, 2018
2019elections:
You could av as well showed how congregation labour to get their tithes and offerings.

OP, why!!!

No mind them bro.

1 Like

Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by Sleekfingers: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Which pastors.......the fake pastors wey full lagos starting from adeboye to oydepo to tb joshua to adefarasin to olukoya to iginla.....all of them are fake and doesn't go through anything......

They are just enjoying their wealth through their illiterate, gullible and blind followers.....

They are all fake including Osibanjo.

Who still dey go church?

1 Like

Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by RexTramadol1: 9:53am On Aug 05, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:
Copy copy

Ds s beta sef

1 Like

Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by CaptainFM1: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2018
Let's not over sensationalise things! That image has over emphasised it. All battles has already been won for you.
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Who still dey go church?

Lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by flington4550(m): 9:56am On Aug 05, 2018
2019elections:
You could av as well showed how congregation labour to get their tithes and offerings.

OP, why!!!
Lol bad guy correct talk
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2018
Lagosfinder:
yet still pray and care

I can only imagine what they have to go through. . .in those horrible private jets and the tortures of the giant mansions they have to live in.
Cc capslocked grin

2 Likes

Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by BluntBoy(m): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2018
Lagosfinder:
yet still pray and care

This is sacrilegious. Pastors are not saviors nor are they mediators.

In the Bible, the pastor was a shepherd who fed the flock with the Word so the flock wouldn't be deceived by the robbers (false teachers). If a pastor is being persecuted, it is his cross (his faith). He is not taking attacks on behalf of anyone. He is not the only Christian who goes through attacks. The disciples did not die for the flock but for the faith. Only Christ died and went through hell for us.

2 Likes

Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by naturefellow(m): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2018
Yemea1:
very few pastors are ready to do this for his member... I heard of a lady saying she was not ready to become any pastors wife because she was not ready to dey do any fasting for member. like they will say the 30days fasting and prayer will be lead by mummy G.O.
grin
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by victorazyvictor(m): 9:59am On Aug 05, 2018
This two men of God are special ...
1. Prophect David Jedidah (End time Glorious Saint's Assembly)
2. Pastor Paul Enenche (Dunamis Int'l )
God continue to promote you soldiers.

1 Like

Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by donbachi(m): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2018
I pray oh! God that you continue to keep and protect all the pastors called by you.i know some had made mistakes,may your mercy and grace see them through it all.they too,are humans and not angels.they are bond to make mistakes.may your presence never depart from them.this i pray in Jesus name.
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by joshrare(m): 10:03am On Aug 05, 2018
jaxxy:
Sm dedicated and true pastors not all. I will always respect genuine pastors who don't shut their congregations up in the name of they are above everyone or they own the church. A pastor is called to serve. He who must be the head or leader must ready to be the servant. How many pastors can wash their members or disciples feet?

My pastors do that repeatedly, minimum thrice a year
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2018
peacettw:
Gullible followers.
The moment we all realize that our church leaders are not gods but mere men, the quicker our liberation from mental slavery.

**Modification
The person who created this post clearly had an ulterior motive which is to encourage the slandering of Christianity on this forum and to drive traffic. I hope your mission dies miserably.

Please, if you are a Christian, worship God in spirit and in truth. You do not need these self proclaimed men of God to take you there. Study the Bible, seek the truth, enrich your minds and above all free yourself from wolves in sheep's clothings.
Apparently you fell into his trap. If you're a true Christian and you know the place of intercession in spiritual matters, you would look beyond the pastor bashing brigandage and understand that this isn't just something to show which side of the divide you belong to.
Read your Bible well, there are many instances where Men of God stood in the gap, in prayer and supplication. The Bible says even Jesus daily intercedes on our behalf before the Father.
It doesn't have to be a Pastor thang, and yes there are many selfless pastors out there. Perhaps you've never stood in the gap to understand the burden involved in it. Christian growth isn't just by reading Bible and praying. Some are passing through s.hit and are too 'weak' to pray. Perhaps you need to understand the drift of the Op and not think erryone has ulterior intentions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by victorazyvictor(m): 10:06am On Aug 05, 2018
BluntBoy:

This is sacrilegious. Pastors are not saviors nor are they mediators.

In the Bible, the pastor was a shepherd who fed the flock with the Word so the flock wouldn't be deceived by the robbers (false teachers). If a pastor is being persecuted, it is his cross (his faith). He is not taking attacks on behalf of anyone. He is not the only Christians who goes through attacks. The disciples did not die for the flock but for the faith. Only Christ died and went through hell for us.

I hate it when someone engages in discussion that is out of his comprehension. Look at how ur contradicting yourself.

What do you understand by "Saviour and Mediator"?

Quit your hates on pastors so that your days will be long on earth.

What is the duty of shepherd if not to safe and feed the flocks (Saviour) with the help of the greater saviour (Jesus).

What is your own cross that your carrying?
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 05, 2018
kazyhm:
Yeye.......the pastor takes the calling upon himself......nobody send him
Dem send am. They had no option than to harken to the voice of Yahweh
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by Akpacha(m): 10:13am On Aug 05, 2018
Pastors like who? The university and private jet owners?

1 Like

Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2018
peacettw:
Gullible followers.
The moment we all realize that our church leaders are not gods but mere men, the quicker our liberation from mental slavery.

**Modification
The person who created this post clearly had an ulterior motive which is to encourage the slandering of Christianity on this forum and to drive traffic. I hope your mission dies miserably.

Please, if you are a Christian, worship God in spirit and in truth. You do not need these self proclaimed men of God to take you there. Study the Bible, seek the truth, enrich your minds and above all free yourself from wolves in sheep's clothings.
Pastors are shepherd. They are called by God to give directions
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by MsGood(f): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2018
This is so true. My Dad has only been to court because of a Church we were posted to. The true ones go through a lot but God is always faithful. Our family has a lot to be grateful for.

1 Like

Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 05, 2018
BlueRayDick:
Hmmmmm....But @op has the appreciation not been shown enough with seeds sown by members ni?

Àbí that one no reach?
Seed alone isn't enough but prayers and supplications
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Which pastors.......the fake pastors wey full lagos starting from adeboye to oydepo to tb joshua to adefarasin to olukoya to iginla.....all of them are fake and doesn't go through anything......

They are just enjoying their wealth through their illiterate, gullible and blind followers.....

They are all fake including Osibanjo.
The above pastors are not fake. Iginla doesn't reside in Lagos but Abj
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2018
jaxxy:
Sm dedicated and true pastors not all. I will always respect genuine pastors who don't shut their congregations up in the name of they are above everyone or they own the church. A pastor is called to serve. He who must be the head or leader must ready to be the servant. How many pastors can wash their members or disciples feet?
You are absolutely correct
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 05, 2018
Czarugo007:
Some sef na flash God flash them,and fiam,they open church and tell you say God called them.
Many are called few are choosen
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by Sleekfingers: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2018
victorazyvictor:

I hate it when someone engages in discussion that is out of his comprehension. Look at how ur contradicting yourself.

What do you understand by "Saviour and Mediator"?

Quit your hates on pastors so that your days will be long on earth.

What is the duty of shepherd if not to safe and feed the flocks (Saviour) with the help of the greater saviour (Jesus).

What is your own cross that your carrying?

Greater saviour Jesus? Saving you from what? Hehehe.

That Jew mofo call Jesus. You better wise up. Na 21st century we dey o
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 05, 2018
Shortyy:
Which pastor go through this? Adebayo abi Matthew Ashimolowo
The above pastors had paid the price. It is very easy to criticize because you didn't pass through that phase

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor / Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.