Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake (59422 Views)

Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel / RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry / A Journalist Has Revealed What Pastors Are Doing With Tithes And Offerings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by vislabraye(m): 10:24am On Aug 05, 2018
Lagosfinder:
yet still pray and care

Mention your pastor and show appreciation
A good pastor and not any type.
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by peacettw: 10:25am On Aug 05, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Pastors are shepherd. They are called by God to give directions

The one true shepherd remains God and not man. He will never deceive you. Jesus paid the ultimate price through his death. A picture deifying a "pastor" with multiple stab wounds as Jesus is just blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by SUNDICOS(m): 10:25am On Aug 05, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:
Copy copy
who be this? Legitimacy
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by notoriousbabe: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2018
Lagosfinder:
yet still pray and care

na me send them to be pastor?
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by LastSurvivor11: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2018
How did we get to this senseless community..

This thing u talk just dey vex, don't say it...
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by fredoooooo: 10:33am On Aug 05, 2018
Tintinnoty:
RIP to my pastor Ajidara

If yo,u know, you know

The best pastor in the world grin
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by victorazyvictor(m): 10:35am On Aug 05, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Greater saviour Jesus? Saving you from what? Hehehe.
That Jew mofo call Jesus. You better wise up. Na 21st century we dey o
What Jews or what you calls him? who is he to you bro? barber? grin
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by stefanwolf1: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2018
chiommy123:
true that. God bless his servants that truely cares for his sheep.

Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by fimi: 10:39am On Aug 05, 2018
2019elections:
You could av as well showed how congregation labour to get their tithes and offerings.

OP, why!!!
God bless you real good
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by kennykane1(m): 10:43am On Aug 05, 2018
Op you are a moronic backside licker!!

What d you have to say about this people that made your gods live larger than life??

Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2018
asuustrike2009:

The above pastors are not fake. Iginla doesn't reside in Lagos but Abj

They are not fake....?

They are all fakes

Correct me if am right....
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by cvibe2: 10:54am On Aug 05, 2018
Ok
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by troy20(m): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2018
TMemos:
Naija!

Something is wrong with this mentality of seeing everything from a religious perspective.

In how many developed countries of the world will this kind of picture trend?

But when governance has failed, people tend to become more religious.

Yet there is little or nothing in the conduct of Nigerians to show the effects of their millions of pastors on their behaviour, integrity or empathy.

No surprise though. Naija pastors are miracle hawkers, fear mongers and churchpreneurs!
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2018
Rev. David Ogbueli.

Listening to him changed my life from atheism to believing.

I especially like how he's not 'famous' nor desperate for fame. He does Jehovah's work and goes back home, quietly.

1 Like

Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by IMASTEX: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2018
peacettw:
Gullible followers.
The moment we all will realize that our church leaders are not gods but mere men, the quicker our liberation from mental slavery.

**Modification
The person who created this post clearly had an ulterior motive which is to encourage the slandering of Christianity on this forum and to drive traffic. I hope your mission dies miserably.

Please, if you are a Christian, worship God in spirit and in truth. Jesus paid the ultimate price through his death. You do not need these self proclaimed men of God with multiple stab wounds to take you there. Study the Bible, seek the truth, enrich your minds and above all free yourself from these wolves in sheep's clothings.
Coming from a lady who are majorly soft target for religious brainwash. I must commend your high I.Q. I should buy you a drink.
Sometimes people ignorantly tie the sacrifice and grace given to them by Jesus to their pastor. Thereby returning to the old system of accessing God through the prophet via holy of holy, temple.

1 Like

Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by kazyhm(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Dem send am. They had no option than to harken to the voice of Yahweh

Carry your wahala and go
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by FrankFrenzy(m): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2018
Pastor David Ogbueli (the custodian of dominion mandate)

One of the few men of God I sincerely admire. God bless you Sir.
I'm a Catholic though.. an unrepentant one at that...
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by mixta14: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2018
2019elections:
You could av as well showed how congregation labour to get their tithes and offerings.

OP, why!!!
Pastors no dey carry gun put fir members head to pay all these money na
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by FrankFrenzy(m): 11:42am On Aug 05, 2018
UBGG:
Rev. David Ogbueli.

Listening to him changed my life from atheism to believing.

I especially like how he's not 'famous' nor desperate for fame. He does Jehovah's work and goes back home, quietly.

God bless you dear...
This confirms my assertion. My instinct keeps telling me that man is of God. Have never seen him before, haven't ever attended his church in any of the branches. I'm a catholic. I like his person, his teachings, his rather calm disposition and the way he carries himself. God bless His real servants
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by vjohnson: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2018
Non sense things
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 05, 2018
the graphic picture clearly shows what your life and bank account goes through for pastors/church sake

1 Like

Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by BluntBoy(m): 11:52am On Aug 05, 2018
victorazyvictor:

I hate it when someone engages in discussion that is out of his comprehension. Look at how ur contradicting yourself.

What do you understand by "Saviour and Mediator"?

Quit your hates on pastors so that your days will be long on earth.

What is the duty of shepherd if not to safe and feed the flocks (Saviour) with the help of the greater saviour (Jesus).

What is your own cross that your carrying?

For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus (1 Timothy 2:5)

I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior. (Isaiah 43:11)

We are all shepherds in one way or the other, as parents (shepherding our children) or as Christians sent forth by Christ to make disciples of all nations. The prerequisites of living long does not include respecting anyone who calls himself a pastor. People live long or die young regardless of their religious beliefs or practices.

When you go through persecution as a pastor, you are not getting the persecution on behalf of your flock. You are suffering only because of your faith in Christ.

Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. (2-Corinthians 12 :10)

Why should a man want praise for serving God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2018
Tintinnoty:
RIP to my pastor Ajidara

If yo,u know, you know
Buhahahahaha, una no go kill me with laughter.
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2018
Anyone who still goes to church Thesedays is a fool!!
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by segmond(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2018
2019elections:

OP, why!!!

Bros, u mean...I swear
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by bigocean(m): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
slapandfall:
Not true at all!

Only Jesus did this for us!!!!
He bore our sins and iniquities. He alone justified us and set us free.

Pastors are not your saviors. This is one of the scams they use to steal money. They try to "Godify" themselves in the sight of their members.
you dont understand, there are deliverance ministers whose duty is to help deliver anybody who is afflicted by principalities and powers.
Now, when such person run to those ministers to join them in prayer, what happens is that the demons responsible for the persons afflictions in an attempt to resist the higher power of the minister would attack him(minister) in full gear. At this time the afflicted is temporarily free pending the outcome of the spiritual battle btw the minister and the demons.
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by lakeside3020(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Which pastors.......the fake pastors wey full lagos starting from adeboye to oydepo to tb joshua to adefarasin to olukoya to iginla.....all of them are fake and doesn't go through anything......

They are just enjoying their wealth through their illiterate, gullible and blind followers.....

They are all fake including Osibanjo.

May God mercy on your soul (Amen)
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
Tintinnoty:
RIP to my pastor Ajidara

If yo,u know, you know
I think I've seen that face in a Yoruba movie.
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by Unrated900(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
@juliusmalema, why must you tagged Oyedepo and Adeboye fake pastors and others.wont you just shut your mouth and don’t let something else befall you through your mouth.is It a crime for someone to be rich.because you are poor means you should condemn them
Abiii.it you don’t go to church dosent means you should start calling names here mugu
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by Daboomb: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
Lagosfinder:
yet still pray and care

You forgot that picture of them with those fancy cars, private jets, luxurious houses and all the good life the members money affords them, oooh, that must be the greatest pain they go through for their members. grin grin

BTW: I have "Church Brethrens" but l dont have "My Pastor" or is that the new title of Jesus Christ? angry angry
Re: What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake by Daboomb: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
bigocean:
you dont understand, there are deliverance ministers whose duty is to help deliver anybody who is afflicted by principalities and powers.
Now, when such person run to those ministers to join them in prayer, what happens is that the demons responsible for the persons afflictions in an attempt to resist the higher power of the minister would attack him(minister) in full gear. At this time the afflicted is temporarily free pending the outcome of the spiritual battle btw the minister and the demons.

Abeg, Stop this lies!

The Bible teaches that EVERY KNEE can knell down and acknowledge Jesus Christ and pray in his name, and all issues will get resolved, if you have the faith.

it has nothing to do with any Pastor, except you are calling the Bible a liar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor / Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.