Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos (44429 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2018
Dont disturb Omenala

Traditions of d land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by Curtisaxel7(m): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2018
But he will open his mumu mouth to condemn Muslims who destroy churches.

Bloody hypocrite.

In European nations, this artifact will be taken to the museum as a tourist attraction. But in Africa, stupid forms of Christianity have killed our brain.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by Andyblaze655: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2018
Angelanest:
A pastor has revealed what he saw inside a bush in Imo state. The pastor, Bishop Nelson revealed how the deity was tied to a tree in the bush which was close to shrine and decided to take action.

According to the pastor, he fought the fetish item both spiritually and physical before he defeated it and destroyed it.

This happened some days ago at Arondizuogu in Ideato area of Imo state.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/pastor-destroys-fetish-item-tied-to-a-tree-in-imo-state.html

Nawa
Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by Andyblaze655: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SINCE THERE'S NO VIDEO EVIDENCE FOR THIS CLAIM IT'S ALRIGHT TO LABEL THIS AS SCAM. NOTHING MORE.

Why na
Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by LordCenturion(m): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2018
They have come again, awon werey scammer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by donbachi(m): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2018
Tied destinies
Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:08am On Aug 05, 2018
I hope it's not sai Barbar brain they tie so
Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by Naajjii: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2018
Can't traditionalist practice their religion again!! These are ancestoral religion and people are encouraging that they should be wiped out. If Bible is burnt or koran we will be crying persecution and fighting. Do we have idea how many good secrets and tricks that would have helped us solve lots of issues in society today that we lost from destroying what ancestors left for us? Why can't we think and pick some of the good traditional practices that are not evil and add it to our best practices in our quest to have a better society. I don't believe entirely that the European way of approaching solution will solve all of our problems.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by Abiiiike(f): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
that charm was put there to wade off people from entering the farm and stealing from there...wat dat pastor did was very wrong,he shouldn't have removed it....we have several of dis in our farms,but ours are very powerful... once u touch or crossover to farm[b], you will be afflicted with an unknown illness[/b]. it varies, but its powerful...... its very common in every eastern part to put charm in their farms ,SOLELY because of thieves dat steal from it

I can't stop laughing grin .... u've seen it work before??

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by budusky05(m): 10:19am On Aug 05, 2018
Story, tie it at nite pretend it got revealed to u to brainless followers. Just to empty their wallet.

That's how one called mistakenly yesterday thinking am one of his brainless followers, I asked who, he said dady GO, so i asked may help u and he replied don't I know him and I asked him what is GO. he dropped then he dropped.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by mfm04622: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2018
Mutemenot:
Person no go secure him firewood again Him no see say na to scare people away from the fallen tree make the person put am there

The thing was used to secure the farm, not the firewood. Wetin concern the pastor? Does he own the farm, the tree or what? Too much free time on his hands

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by mfm04622: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2018
Doro55:
. Imaging the stupid question you are asking on Sunday morning , guy your brain dey leak oil.

It is a cogent question!

He saw the idol in the bush, if he doesn't live in the bush, what was his business with it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by RevenGeMission: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2018
Original Sakamanjie
Caseless:
Scam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by Mutemenot(m): 10:32am On Aug 05, 2018
mfm04622:

The thing was used to secure the farm, not the firewood. Wetin concern the pastor? Does he own the farm, the tree or what? Too much free time on his hands

I swear . He's probably looking for marketing strategy for his business centre

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by notoriousbabe: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2018
That thing resemble funjosh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by Aaronsrod: 10:37am On Aug 05, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
that charm was put there to wade off people from entering the farm and stealing from there...wat dat pastor did was very wrong,he shouldn't have removed it....we have several of dis in our farms,but ours are very powerful... once u touch or crossover to farm, you will be afflicted with an unknown illness. it varies, but its powerful...... its very common in every eastern part to put charm in their farms ,SOLELY because of thieves dat steal from it

My fathers crops are protected likewise.

One time a witch penetrated this defences. When we caught her she told us she had burned 3 pages from the Bible and mixed the ashes with garri and her blood of the month.

The foolish witch did not know my father carries double anointing.

We obeyed Gods word as given in Exodus 22:18.

His farm now carries the additional protection of the witches ashes.

It is well.
Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by batstan(m): 10:40am On Aug 05, 2018
grin

Ganja farmer, changed tactics when spotted.
I bet my left balls, he went to smoke weed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by McCoy662(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2018
slotA5:
is working for all MTN sim | you can only subscribe 1 time in your sim card

The thunder that will fire u is on the way. useless criminal. I never thought u will come here again to post this rubbish but since u did, I will have to expose u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by AllsufficientGod: 10:52am On Aug 05, 2018
I don't trust pastors with big rings on their fingers. shocked
Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by McCoy662(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2018
story for his gullible members. how can a sane person believe this all these pastors will be looking for a miracle to perform when they have more than enough in their churches and cities. How many cripple, blind, sick people has he healed? why going into a thick bush looking for charms to engage in a spiritual and physical battle? is the charm disturbing you? did the "owner" asked u to come and destroy it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by ikevictor: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2018
markidoo:
Does he live or stay in this bush?

You are blessed with common sense!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by godwon01(m): 11:16am On Aug 05, 2018
It is just there to scare away animals or birds that may want to destroy the farm product .It is just ordinary things. You can see this type of toys in almost all the farm in the UK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by talk2emma: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2018
The thing look like buhari
Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2018
Abiiiike:

I can't stop laughing grin .... u've seen it work before??
multiple times,but only my father knows d antidote.... one guy went in there to smoke weed(so he claimed) and got afflicted.only to come back two weeks later with his family members to plead with my dat it was unintentional, DAT he went in there to smoke and not to steal.....after much pleading and persuasion,my father gave him d antidote and warned him not to set foot on any of his farms, and he obliged....... dis tins are for protection, and wat dat pastor did was wrong..... had it been on my fathers farm,he would have been afflicted. no doubt about it,I will just give him 3days for it to manifest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2018
Aaronsrod:

One time a witch penetrated this defences. When we caught her she told us she had burned 3 pages from the Bible and mixed the ashes with garri and her blood of the month.

It is well.
what's the protection your father uses on his farm...I just want to get you clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by CassyDesigns(m): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2018
What's he looking for in the bush though?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 05, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
that charm was put there to wade off people from entering the farm and stealing from there...wat dat pastor did was very wrong,he shouldn't have removed it....we have several of dis in our farms,but ours are very powerful... once u touch or crossover to farm, you will be afflicted with an unknown illness. it varies, but its powerful...... its very common in every eastern part to put charm in their farms ,SOLELY because of thieves dat steal from it
Really? yea right! i will steal from your farm and nothing will happen? grin do you have one at home too? incase Armed robbers with Ak47 or grenade comes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by Burger01(m): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2018
Caseless:
Scam!
Lol. How did he know it was tied right there in the bush?... scam for the gullible.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by Fitbillionairep: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2018
you wont let them serve who they want to serve. all these people dont force you to worship their god but una go always force them to worship una got. when e happen now u go give another story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 05, 2018
Aaronsrod:

It is well.
Damm!!! Does your family wants to stay farmers Forever? angry Anyway, i find it hard to believe these charms, how about if the whole farm is burnt down? will all these protection survive? grin

besides isn't that a mixture of Christianity and Amadioha?,
Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 05, 2018
crooked pastor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2018
gypsey:
Really? yea right! i will steal from your farm and nothing will happen? grin do you have one at home too? incase Armed robbers with Ak47 or grenade comes?
I don't have it personally.my father does, and he only uses at the farm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Holy Bible Spared As Fire Burn Cars In Onitsha, Anambra State (Photo, Video) / Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.