Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC (25046 Views)

‘I Am Next In Line To Replace Umahi’ — Ogbuoji, APC 2019 Governorship Candidate / Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji / Umahi Pledges N5m Support To Sonni Ogbuoji, APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by Chuksonyeike: 10:05am On Aug 05, 2018
hmuhammad:
I am in severe pain, I cannot take this anymore
For a senator who already announced his defection since January? Lol

1 Like

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by Nationalman: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2018
humilitypays:
Igbo people can never support nor vote for a terrorists party.

Igbo people hate killings and will never vote for a party of murderers and killers!

Igbo people love success and prosperity for all and will never vote for a party of backwardness and economy disaster.

I forgot, Igbo people will never support a man that publicly showed how much he hates them without any form of remorse. A man that saw all the gallant Igbo Army Generals, Admirals, Air Marshals, and DIGs unfit to head any of the Nigerian security outfits under his government; no true Igbo will vote or support such a man with clear eyes angry

Let it be known to all that the very few votes APC/Buhari will get in Southeast will come from rigging and vote buying because no sane Igbo person will ever queue to vote for Buhari to become President again, never!

APC should wake up, forget about Southeast and focus on winning your usual southwest for now, thank you.

Igbos will rather vote Boko Haram leader Shekau than vote for Buhari, did u get that

Igbo people stand on Buhari is clear and simple, stop making him feel good about it. And of course Igbo people don't care about what Buhari will do if he succeeds in rigging himself into power again in 2019, no biggie, he can't do more than he has done for the past 3 years; killed hundreds of unarmed IPOB youths, retired Igbo military, Police officers instead of promoting and appointing them as heads of any of the security outfits, abandoning southeast region which he made clear in his 5% speech in US shortly after he was sworn in as President.

So we do not expect less from him should he rig himself into power again in 2019 undecided

And for those few mumu, hungry, unenlightened and money mongering Igbos that think Buhari will make an Igbo person President in 2023, I say good morning to you, keep fooling yourself and your generation.

Lastly, Igbo people do not need to become President under this current Nigerian political system that breeds corruption, supports incompetence and celebrates mediocre. What Igbos are asking for is:

1. Peaceful division of Nigeria into smaller independent nations

Or at worst

2. Total restructuring of Nigeria to form small independent regions with total freedom from the central government.
Anus Brain

3 Likes

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by elninowaxzy(m): 10:06am On Aug 05, 2018
Buhari don't need all vote southeast to emerge winner comes 2019...we just want to increase the number of vote we got there the last time.sogl go and check satistic cos i dont want complain comes 2019
humilitypays:

Igbo people hate killings and will never vote for a party of murderers and killers!

Igbo people love success and prosperity for all and will never vote for a party of backwardness and economy disaster.

I forgot, Igbo people will never support a man that publicly showed how much he hates them without any form of remorse. A man that saw all the gallant Igbo Army Generals, Admirals, Air Marshals, and DIGs unfit to head any of the Nigerian security outfits under his government; no true Igbo will vote or support such a man with clear eyes angry

Let it be known to all that the very few votes APC/Buhari will get in Southeast will come from rigging and vote buying because no sane Igbo person will ever queue to vote for Buhari to become President again, never!

APC should wake up, forget about Southeast and focus on winning your usual southwest for now, thank you.

Igbos will rather vote Boko Haram leader Shekau than vote for Buhari, did u get that

Igbo people stand on Buhari is clear and simple, stop making him feel good about it. And of course Igbo people don't care about what Buhari will do if he succeeds in rigging himself into power again in 2019, no biggie, he can't do more than he has done for the past 3 years; killed hundreds of unarmed IPOB youths, retired Igbo military, Police officers instead of promoting and appointing them as heads of any of the security outfits, abandoning southeast region which he made clear in his 5% speech in US shortly after he was sworn in as President.

So we do not expect less from him should he rig himself into power again in 2019 undecided

And for those few mumu, hungry, unenlightened and money mongering Igbos that think Buhari will make an Igbo person President in 2023, I say good morning to you, keep fooling yourself and your generation.

Lastly, Igbo people do not need to become President under this current Nigerian political system that breeds corruption, supports incompetence and celebrates mediocre. What Igbos are asking for is:

Or at worst

2. Total restructuring of Nigeria to form small independent regions with total freedom from the central government.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by goodyjiffy: 10:11am On Aug 05, 2018
another senator to APC group and two more senators by next week Godwin akpabio and bauchi state bye election. bauchi is Buhari supporter state and Apc state. We believe in change we believe in baba. SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by modath(f): 10:13am On Aug 05, 2018
Afam4eva:
He obviously want to become governor under APC. Why do some politicians, especially from the Se like committing political suicide.

He may actually have eye on another thing... we never can say...
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by humilitypays(m): 10:15am On Aug 05, 2018
elninowaxzy:
Buhari don't need all vote southeast to emerge winner comes 2019...we just want to increase the number of vote we got there the last time.sogl go and check satistic cos i dont want complain comes 2019
Buhari will lose in southeast, north central (Benue, Plateau, Kwara, Taraba), and south south (Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Cross River, Akwa Ibom).

Southwest will be a tough context for him ( Buhari will win Lagos by small margin courtesy of Igbo and some sensible Christian voters, he will win big in Osun, Ogun, but will win small in Ekiti and Ondo)

Northeast and northwest, those I can't say.

1 Like

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by Donjazzy12(m): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2018
humilitypays:

Or at worst

Another myopic Igbo fool!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by FBIL: 10:21am On Aug 05, 2018
To those of you from afar, you don't understand Ebonyi politics and the way we are.
I am neither PDP nor APC but Dave Umahi, (even though I did not like him because he's selfish and centers everything in his family) will win every where, including my own polling booth at Ukawu, where I'm in-charge.
Dave Umahi constructs quality roads with concrete pavement and does not require you to lobby him to bring these road projects to your village.
Dave is not sharing money but he's massively bulldozing every town and village as well as Abakaliki with powerful projects. It's only a fool and a hater of progress that will vote against Dave Umahi.
If you celebrate that Sonni Ogbuoji defected, you're already drowning because the Governor comes from same Senatorial District as Sonni Ogbuoji. The Governor controls 3 LGA (Onicha/Ohaozara/Ivo) and we're united in voting him. Ogbuoji comes from Afikpo South. And Afikpo North man will never vote Afikpo South man, in preference.
And what if North produces a Senatorial candidate in PDP? That PDP candidate will coast with his side and Governor's side. Please, tell Oshiomohle that he came here to waste his time.
And to my brother Professor Ben Odoh, I liked it that you left Dave's government as SSG for your integrity but i had expected that you'd wait patiently till 2023 when we expect Ndi Ezza to spring up. Nonetheless, I wish you well!
The best defection, long expected, is Chief Ogbaga. He should slug it out with Dr. Sam Egwu. Ogbaga controls 3 LGA, Egwu controls 1, although Egwu is a nice man.
I wish you all success. But Dave will continue to change more of the faces of Ebonyi state, especially Ukawu water scheme, Abaomege-Ukawu F113 road; Nwankwo-Ugo market- Umuka Okposi road.
God bless Ebonyi state.
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by humilitypays(m): 10:22am On Aug 05, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Another myopic Igbo fool!
lol, I dare all of you hungry APC online thugs quoting me to counter my points with proven points not attacking me like hungry Bingos cheesy

APC = Association of Paid Charlatans angry

1 Like

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by bender79: 10:27am On Aug 05, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

The APC is not getting the 25% in the SE neither will it take over 70% in the north like before as Buhari will be contesting against a fellow northerner
But they got 25% of votes cast at the last gubernatorial election in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by budusky05(m): 10:27am On Aug 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
grin grin

This week seems like a week bound to get a lot of PDP supporters and members into pains. cheesy

Akwa Ibom in the bag. Ebonyi in the way.

Who's next? cheesy

Remain Rivers, that go be sunami

1 Like

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by ekhai(m): 10:35am On Aug 05, 2018
humilitypays:

Or at worst

That was exemplified in Anambra election. Who voted APC to defeat PDP in that election. Were they Hausas and Yorubas or Jamaicans?

1 Like

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by ashjay001(m): 10:37am On Aug 05, 2018
darlingtonNYIG:
With the movement here and there, no one should PDP and APC are different. They are all same with different flags. After all the accusations, Akpabio sis been celebrated today because he is joining APC. Same with Ogboji and Elechi. I weep for Nigeria

Quite sad, trulysad

For me, it was never abt d party, anyway.

Wtf is d difference, btw Saraki n Akpabioshocked
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by SirBunky85(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
Bible reading for all PDP members today
Lamentation 5:1 Remember, Lord, what has happened to us; look, and see our disgrace.
APC conquering SS n SE
o boi no dey carry BIBLE play
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by Moukandjo: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2018
humilitypays:

Or at worst

Take heart, my dear irrelevant 5%! E pain you no be small!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by SirBunky85(m): 10:45am On Aug 05, 2018
darlingtonNYIG:
With the movement here and there, no one should PDP and APC are different. They are all same with different flags. After all the accusations, Akpabio sis been celebrated today because he is joining APC. Same with Ogboji and Elechi. I weep for Nigeria
painment 102.beta weep for urself
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by joachim3910(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2018
abc115:

https://punchng.com/ebonyi-senator-ex-minister-13-others-dump-pdp-for-apc/

Haha!! See the senator face like some one who uses whisky to wash face in the morning and chop gworo in the afternoon . Let's see how e returns to power come 2019 under the umbrella of APC .. Knucklehead of a senator
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by Maket: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2018
madridguy:
I believe by now PDP should have finished enjoying their one week joy tongue
Sorrow continue grin grin my condolence to PDP
Gradually they will know that voters are no longer fools
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by yns4real: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2018
grin grin grin
ORIENTATION101:
Lols apc is real madrid of nigeria when it comes to political transfer signing.
While pdp re in the market to rush all average available players like arsenal apc just took one senator Godswill akapbio which turns out to the biggest signing of nigeria political transfer window ever in the history.
Pdp just lost their biggest sugar daddy to apc. Akwa ibom nigeria oil giant is about to be given grand welcome to the winning team apc

Long life Apc
Long life Buhari
Long life Tinubu
Long life. Wammako
Long life akapbio our imcoming senate president
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by McCoy662(m): 11:09am On Aug 05, 2018
ejihand:

He won't smell that position. Forget the crowd turn up, they are rented. N1000 each. An average ebonyian sees APC as satanic party. That's why ogbonnaya onu has little or no followers in his community besides his wives and children

An average thinker thinks better than u do. maybe in ur pdp ridden village that's how u think but outside that, every other place sees APC as a political party which may give Ebonyians a candidate to librate them from the shackles of umahi.

1 Like

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by pyxon(m): 11:13am On Aug 05, 2018
This is old news
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by kings09(m): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2018
funmilade4real:
I will never regret supporting APC.

God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
God bless APC
God bless Nigeria.

End am wit God bless fulani herdsmen for their killings.

Remember it might be u one day
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by IsaAbubakar: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2018
Afam4eva:
He obviously want to become governor under APC. Why do some politicians, especially from the Se like committing political suicide.
that's how Ekwunife died politically grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by Jnrbaino4real(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2018
madridguy:
he left the PDP since last year February.it was only officially done yesterday.So don't celebrate .Jonathan had 26 governors but yet he lost.wait till 2019
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by Topmaike007(m): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2018
this news just dey sweet me...
na our turn now
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by Topmaike007(m): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2018
humilitypays:

Or at worst

when will you av sense? which President av Nigeria produce that remembered to develop east now Buhari is just using a term and there are countless of road and project to his name, our goodluck Jonathan that is village is closer to our own what did he do for us... oga leave tribalism so you will prosper for good

happy sunday!

#Team Afikpo

2 Likes

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by Zaikon(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
Lols apc is real madrid of nigeria when it comes to political transfer signing.
While pdp re in the market to rush all average available players like arsenal apc just took one senator Godswill akapbio which turns out to the biggest signing of nigeria political transfer window ever in the history.
Pdp just lost their biggest sugar daddy to apc. Akwa ibom nigeria oil giant is about to be given grand welcome to the winning team apc

Long life Apc
Long life Buhari
Long life Tinubu
Long life. Wammako
Long life akapbio our imcoming senate president

God bless u my bro.
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by FrankFrenzy(m): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
SageTravels:

There is nothing to celebrate here guys. He is my Senator and he has served 2 times under PDP. He wants to be the Next Governor and there is no way he can get the ticket under PDP because the present Governor will be running for his second Tenure.

Ogbuoji tried especially in his hometown and he also touched my own community but Dave did excellently in his first tenure and he deserves a second Tenure.

Dave Touched almost all the villages in Ebonyi. some got good Roads and street lights. Gradually Ebonyi is turning into an industrial hug as the Nkalagu cement and other factories are set to resume operations.

Many communities under Ogbuoji constituency are complaining that the did not feel his presence. I am not sure he sponsored up to 10 bills in 8 years in the red chambers. You hardly here his voice.

He will come back to PDP After 2019. It would have been better for him to continue as a Senator for 3rd term because I am sure he will beat others competing with him and then fight for governorship ticket 2023.

By 2023, the Governorship slot will swing to another zone of the state and because he is from Ebonyi south (the same senatorial zone with the seating Gov) he knows he doesn't stand any chance, that's why he throwing in everything. But failure awaits him come 2019

Check my Signature and Pm for cheap flights.
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by bixton(m): 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
FBIL:
To those of you from afar, you don't understand Ebonyi politics and the way we are.
I am neither PDP nor APC but Dave Umahi, (even though I did not like him because he's selfish and centers everything in his family) will win every where, including my own polling booth at Ukawu, where I'm in-charge.
Dave Umahi constructs quality roads with concrete pavement and does not require you to lobby him to bring these road projects to your village.
Dave is not sharing money but he's massively bulldozing every town and village as well as Abakaliki with powerful projects. It's only a fool and a hater of progress that will vote against Dave Umahi.
If you celebrate that Sonni Ogbuoji defected, you're already drowning because the Governor comes from same Senatorial District as Sonni Ogbuoji. The Governor controls 3 LGA (Onicha/Ohaozara/Ivo) and we're united in voting him. Ogbuoji comes from Afikpo South. And Afikpo North man will never vote Afikpo South man, in preference.
And what if North produces a Senatorial candidate in PDP? That PDP candidate will coast with his side and Governor's side. Please, tell Oshiomohle that he came here to waste his time.
And to my brother Professor Ben Odoh, I liked it that you left Dave's government as SSG for your integrity but i had expected that you'd wait patiently till 2023 when we expect Ndi Ezza to spring up. Nonetheless, I wish you well!
The best defection, long expected, is Chief Ogbaga. He should slug it out with Dr. Sam Egwu. Ogbaga controls 3 LGA, Egwu controls 1, although Egwu is a nice man.
I wish you all success. But Dave will continue to change more of the faces of Ebonyi state, especially Ukawu water scheme, Abaomege-Ukawu F113 road; Nwankwo-Ugo market- Umuka Okposi road.
God bless Ebonyi state.

Nice one.
Have they completed that Okposi road linking to uburu axis?

I used that road 2016 and it was when they had laterite fill on it. Only usable by mostly okada.
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by FrankFrenzy(m): 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
Topmaike007:
when will you av sense? which President av Nigeria produce that remembered to develop east now Buhari is just using a term and there are countless of road and project to his name, our goodluck Jonathan that is village is closer to our own what did he do for us... oga leave tribalism so you will prosper for good

happy sunday!

#Team Afikpo

Jokwa nnam

Can you please list the 'numerous' projects?
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by Iceman2017(m): 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
madridguy:
You people should stop recycling this news. This man defected last year and earlier last month too, this news was brought up again. I wonder if he defects per month
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ayam in pains grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aminu Achida Is Speaker In Pdp-Led Sokoto House Of Assembly / Nigerian Governors Demand Inclusion In Recovered Loots’ Sharing / Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.