Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC (25051 Views)

‘I Am Next In Line To Replace Umahi’ — Ogbuoji, APC 2019 Governorship Candidate / Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji / Umahi Pledges N5m Support To Sonni Ogbuoji, APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by juvewalex(m): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2018
Let's see how things unfold in the coming days coz we all know more defection is still coming ...

1 Like

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by omokudu(m): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2018
This man is the carbon copy of his elder bro, the late General Overseer of 'The Open Christian Assembly'

1 Like

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by 912(m): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2018
Nigeria one has one party. There is nothing like PDP or APC or R-APC or new PDP. They are all one and the same. Since 1999 we have witnessed the recycling of the same set of criminals under different names
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by abiolert(m): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
Bible reading for all PDP members today

Lamentation 5:1
Remember, Lord, what has happened to us;
look, and see our disgrace.

APC conquering SS n SE
Clinical finishing for PDP

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by Unlimited22: 9:22am On Aug 05, 2018
This is Nigeria. Interesting!!!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by Ihateyoumod: 9:25am On Aug 05, 2018
humilitypays:
Igbo people can never support nor vote for a terrorists party.

Igbo people hate killings and will never vote for a party of murderers and killers!

Igbo people love success and prosperity for all and will never vote for a party of backwardness and economy disaster.

I forgot, Igbo people will never support a man that publicly showed how much he hates them without any form of remorse. A man that saw all the gallant Igbo Army Generals, Admirals, Air Marshals, and DIGs unfit to head any of the Nigerian security outfits under his government; no true Igbo will vote or support such a man with clear eyes angry

Let it be known to all that the very few votes APC/Buhari will get in Southeast will come from rigging and vote buying because no sane Igbo person will ever queue to vote for Buhari to become President again, never!

APC should wake up, forget about Southeast and focus on winning your usual southwest for now, thank you.

Igbos will rather vote Boko Haram leader Shekau than vote for Buhari, did u get that

Igbo people stand on Buhari is clear and simple, stop making him feel good about it. And of course Igbo people don't care about what Buhari will do if he succeeds in rigging himself into power again in 2019, no biggie, he can't do more than he has done for the past 3 years; killed hundreds of unarmed IPOB youths, retired Igbo military, Police officers instead of promoting and appointing them as heads of any of the security outfits, abandoning southeast region which he made clear in his 5% speech in US shortly after he was sworn in as President.

So we do not expect less from him should he rig himself into power again in 2019 undecided

And for those few mumu, hungry, unenlightened and money mongering Igbos that think Buhari will make an Igbo person President in 2023, I say good morning to you, keep fooling yourself and your generation.

Lastly, Igbo people do not need to become President under this current Nigerian political system that breeds corruption, supports incompetence and celebrates mediocre. What Igbos are asking for is:

1. Peaceful division of Nigeria into smaller independent nations

Or at worst

2. Total restructuring of Nigeria to form small independent regions with total freedom from the central government.

Keep fooling urself.....so APC gets 0 votes n d southeast

5 Likes

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by OsamaB: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2018
Ogbuoji left PDP since January transfer window. It is obvious that APC are just trying to be petty. Although it is obvious that both parties have politicians but no leaders.
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by san316(m): 9:27am On Aug 05, 2018
PDP have finished their celebration. APC about to start theirs. Who laughs last . ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by slimghost(m): 9:32am On Aug 05, 2018
Stop recycling news. This man decamped 2 months ago.
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by AK481(m): 9:32am On Aug 05, 2018
tesppidd:
grin

I cannot move my neeeeeeck

If anything shout hapin to meeeee

2 Likes

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by slimghost(m): 9:33am On Aug 05, 2018
OsamaB:
Ogbuoji left PDP since January transfer window. It is obvious that APC are just trying to be petty. Although it is obvious that both parties have politicians but no leaders.

Asin. See the level of deceit. Man that decamped officially months ago.
This is the height of desperation from APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by Corrinthians(m): 9:33am On Aug 05, 2018
SageTravels:

There is nothing to celebrate here guys. He is my Senator and he has served 2 times under PDP. He wants to be the Next Governor and there is no way he can get the ticket under PDP because the present Governor will be running for his second Tenure.

Ogbuoji tried especially in his hometown and he also touched my own community but Dave did excellently in his first tenure and he deserves a second Tenure.
Read my fingers gentleman, I DON'T CARE.

He's leaving PDP. That is my satisfaction. PDP would rather he remains in the party, no? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by Chuksonyeike: 9:34am On Aug 05, 2018
This is old news.The man left PDP months ago
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by Chuksonyeike: 9:34am On Aug 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
Read my fingers gentleman, I DON'T CARE.

He's leaving PDP. That is my satisfaction. PDP would rather he remains in the party, no? cheesy
He announced his defection months ago

2 Likes

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by Pavarottii(m): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2018
funmilade4real:
I will never regret supporting APC.

God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
God bless APC
God bless Nigeria.

Because they av made u richer thanks u were wen they came or made u poorer? Keep deceiving urself.
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2018
End game for APC is to have men on the ground in the SE and SS,to police the elections,especially the presidential.
Rigging machinery will be severely curtailed,votes will be shared.
If I was in PDP,I will be in severe pains.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by senatordave1(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2018
SageTravels:

There is nothing to celebrate here guys. He is my Senator and he has served 2 times under PDP. He wants to be the Next Governor and there is no way he can get the ticket under PDP because the present Governor will be running for his second Tenure.

Ogbuoji tried especially in his hometown and he also touched my own community but Dave did excellently in his first tenure and he deserves a second Tenure.

Dave Touched almost all the villages in Ebonyi. some got good Roads and street lights. Gradually Ebonyi is turning into an industrial hug as the Nkalagu cement and other factories are set to resume operations.

Many communities under Ogbuoji constituency are complaining that the did not feel his presence. I am not sure he sponsored up to 10 bills in 8 years in the red chambers. You hardly here his voice.

He will come back to PDP After 2019. It would have been better for him to continue as a Senator for 3rd term because I am sure he will beat others competing with him and then fight for governorship ticket 2023.

Check my Signature and Pm for cheap flights.
I agree with you sir.but were not concerned about winning ebonyi.we just need 25% of the votes for buhari.can he get that? By the way i like umahi

1 Like

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by SageTravels: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2018
funmilade4real:
I will never regret supporting APC.

God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
God bless APC
God bless Nigeria.

Hope you are benefiting too. Ask for federal jobs bro. the 1k campaign is nothing. don't waste mb in vain.

1 Like

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by NairaMaster1(m): 9:46am On Aug 05, 2018
madridguy:
I believe by now PDP should have finished enjoying their one week joy tongue
Sorrow continue grin grin my condolence to PDP

So, it's not a sin to defect to APC?

The blunder continues. How do they declare Saraki seat vacant now?

Secondly, in southeast it's not an addition because as you always boast that:

PMB has never lost an election in Kano; it's also true that he hasn't won an election in the SE. Even if the whole senators defect the premise holds.

From North to south they are all struggling for their pocket and not for you and I.

My headache is to move my business to billions of Naira.

1 Like

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by SageTravels: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2018
senatordave1:

I agree with you sir.but were not concerned about winning ebonyi.we just need 25% of the votes for buhari.can he get that? By the way i like umahi

Ogbuoji Cannot deliver 5%. He is not a grassroot politician.
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by yungkels(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=humilitypays post=69999515]Igbo people can never support nor vote for a terrorists party.

Igbo people hate killings and will never vote for a party of murderers and killers!

Igbo people love success and prosperity for all and will never vote for a party of backwardness and economy disaster.

I forgot, Igbo people will never support a man that publicly showed how much he hates them without any form of remorse. A man that saw all the gallant Igbo Army Generals, Admirals, Air Marshals, and DIGs unfit to head any of the Nigerian security outfits under his government; no true Igbo will vote or support such a man with clear eyes angry

Let it be known to all that the very few votes APC/Buhari will get in Southeast will come from rigging and vote buying because no sane Igbo person will ever queue to vote for Buhari to become President again, never!

Igbos will rather vote Boko Haram

you should have made use of the pronoun 'I'

1 Like

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by Chuksonyeike: 9:49am On Aug 05, 2018
senatordave1:

Even with the defections APC can't secure 25% in any SE state. Ogbuoji who decamped since January is not more popular than Onu
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by bender79: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2018
humilitypays:

APC should wake up, forget about Southeast and focus on winning your usual southwest for now, thank you.

Igbos will rather vote Boko Haram leader Shekau than vote for Buhari, did u get that

Igbo people stand on Buhari is clear and simple, stop making him feel good about it. And of course Igbo people don't care about what Buhari will do if he succeeds in rigging himself into power again in 2019, no biggie, he can't do more than he has done for the past 3 years; killed hundreds of unarmed IPOB youths, retired Igbo military, Police officers instead of promoting and appointing them as heads of any of the security outfits, abandoning southeast region which he made clear in his 5% speech in US shortly after he was sworn in as President.

So we do not expect less from him should he rig himself into power again in 2019 undecided

And for those few mumu, hungry, unenlightened and money mongering Igbos that think Buhari will make an Igbo person President in 2023, I say good morning to you, keep fooling yourself and your generation.

Lastly, Igbo people do not need to become President under this current Nigerian political system that breeds corruption, supports incompetence and celebrates mediocre. What Igbos are asking for is:

Or at worst

2. Total restructuring of Nigeria to form small independent regions with total freedom from the central government.
APC is not in doubt about not winning south east but getting at least 25% of votes cast is what matters to them

1 Like

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by NairaMaster1(m): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
Lols apc is real madrid of nigeria when it comes to political transfer signing.
While pdp re in the market to rush all average available players like arsenal apc just took one senator Godswill akapbio which turns out to the biggest signing of nigeria political transfer window ever in the history.
Pdp just lost their biggest sugar daddy to apc. Akwa ibom nigeria oil giant is about to be given grand welcome to the winning team apc

Long life Apc
Long life Buhari
Long life Tinubu
Long life. Wammako
Long life akapbio our imcoming senate president

So akpabio is bigger than Saraki? Consider the voters in the regions. Where is profitable to Buhari? Shearing his votes in Kano ( kwankwaso) is more painful than the SS/SE States where Buhari has little popularity. Except that rigging is on your mind if not Akpabio is not as important as kwankwaso, Saraki not to mention the two States governors.

Your brain is as good as if a man joins APC he's now a saint. If you join APC the loses the ability to analyze.
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 05, 2018
No be Ebonyi again.......na still ebonyi.
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by peluskiy: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2018
humilitypays:

Or at worst

So none of the south east politicians are corrupt.............I laugh in Spanish

1 Like

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 05, 2018
humilitypays:

Or at worst

You are in greeeeeeat pain o.
So Buhari never get 1 single vote in SE? Or you are more Igbo than Okorocha Onu Ngige Nwoye Nnamani Chime Elechi Kalu Onyeama Igbokwe Akabueze Ngige Umahi etc

2 Likes

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by emerged01(m): 9:59am On Aug 05, 2018
It is not going to be funny if APC becomes a majority. Battle of senate president loading loading...

2 Likes

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2018
NairaMaster1:

So akpabio is bigger than Saraki? Consider the voters in the regions. Where is profitable to Buhari? Shearing his votes in Kano ( kwankwaso) is more painful than the SS/SE States where Buhari has little popularity. Except that rigging is on your mind if not Akpabio is not as important as kwankwaso, Saraki not to mention the two States governors.

Your brain is as good as if a man joins APC he's now a saint. If you join APC the loses the ability to analyze.

Keep consoling yourself, Saraki in one sentence Kwankwasor in the other. PMB will floor Saraki in a Kwara. Kwashiorkor can NEVER divide Ksno votes with him, that is if he even get PDP ticket.

1 Like

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by Chuksonyeike: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2018
bender79:
APC is not in doubt about not winning south east but getting at least 25% of votes cast is what matters to them
The APC is not getting the 25% in the SE neither will it take over 70% in the north like before as Buhari will be contesting against a fellow northerner
Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by hmuhammad(m): 10:02am On Aug 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
grin grin

This week seems like a week bound to get a lot of PDP supporters and members into pains. cheesy

Akwa Ibom in the bag. Ebonyi in the way.

Who's next? cheesy
I am in severe pain, I cannot take this anymore

1 Like

Re: Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC by Chuksonyeike: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2018
emerged01:
It is not going to be funny if APC becomes a majority. Battle of senate president loading loading...
APC already have majority but not enough to remove the Senate president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode / Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Meet At The 35th Convocation Of BUK / Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.