Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons (59519 Views)

Chiamaka Nnadozie Is The Goalkeeper Of The 2023/2024 Season In France / If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) / Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons by xcelentattitude(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
andrew444:

Mendy is a good player,he was bought for almost 60m,he was not bought to warm the bench,it's not his fault that he got a 6 month injury,France still take him to the World Cup because he is good.

I thought you said France will take him to the world Cup, I was wondering which world Cup again abi na word cup. I thought I was back in the time line. God saved you.
Re: Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons by ofuonyebi: 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
Is he really a goalkeeper or footballer...or simply helping the players to collect medals?

the medals to me are just...HONORARY MEDALS...he should stop celebrating what does not attract celebration...sitting on the bench for 21-years!
Re: Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons by RexTramadol1: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
Issa miracle working God.
Re: Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
Cool
Re: Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons by Tartie(m): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
Samusu:
So e get person wey worse pass Mendy of City?
Baba,mendy was regular @city b4 he got injured.
Re: Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons by Dollabiz: 1:16am On Aug 06, 2018
hmm
Re: Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons by Lozano: 5:41am On Aug 06, 2018
While some players don play over one hundred matches and dem never win anything
Re: Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 06, 2018
y'all join my premier league fantasy group.. thanks
1482390-336276
Re: Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons by benjanny(m): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2018
OK Benjamin Mendy has won 4 trophies in just 7 months playing only 7 times
Re: Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons by correctguy101(m): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2018
Hector09:
Remind me of jones former liverpool no 1, that dude use seat belt sit down for bench

Ha, that ma serious JONSING guy o cheesycheesy
Re: Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons by Rajosh(m): 10:05am On Aug 06, 2018
Samusu:
So e get person wey worse pass Mendy of City?
it's obvious you don't know Mendy. dude was on a long term injury.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons by andrew444(m): 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
xcelentattitude:

I thought you said France will take him to the world Cup, I was wondering which world Cup again abi na word cup. I thought I was back in the time line. God saved you.

Learn how to read before you jump into conclusion.

Even if I said as you have assumed aren't you brave enough to know it's the World Cup that has just ended ? Oh common,you really have nothing to say
Re: Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
When you realise the EPL will commence in few days and you are going to win Big with @Betway_ng. #Betwayng

Re: Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons by xcelentattitude(m): 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
andrew444:

Learn how to read before you jump into conclusion.

Even if I said as you have assumed aren't you brave enough to know it's the World Cup that has just ended ? Oh common,you really have nothing to say

You are actually right about everything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diego Maradona Dead / Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar Storm Boxing Ring, Go Head To Head (photos) / "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.