Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,132 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) (57793 Views)

Edwin Van DER Sar: Manchester United's Legendary Goalkeeper In ICU / Chiamaka Nnadozie Named Best Female Goalkeeper In Africa / Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by kenzysmith: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
If I am the goalkeeper and I saw Roberto Carlos , ronaldinho and juninho debating on who to take this free kick I will signal the coach I had a knock so that he can substitute me immediately grin

265 Likes 18 Shares

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
dont try to be a hero...jejely let the ball go in, and move on with the game!

[img]https://c./awQh4mPfg0kAAAAd/handanovic-handa.gif[/img]

441 Likes 22 Shares

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by chatinent: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
No bi to run there kick their legs chop free red card?

197 Likes 14 Shares

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
I will use my leg to catch the free kick

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
Call a wannabe redpiller for help.. grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by KosiGee(m): 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Yinkakolawole:

You don’t have any chance, Juninho would float the ball over your head, you wouldn’t see it Ody over you.
Ronaldinho would do same or slot it in from an angle, you and your defenders wouldn’t see it.

If you try to stop Roberto Carlos’s, you’d land in A&E with possible amputation when you wake up.

362 Likes 19 Shares

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
I won't be bothered no be every time Dem dey score free kick, na blocked shot I dey expect.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
KosiGee:

You don’t have any chance, Juninho would float the ball over your head, you wouldn’t see it Ody over you.
Ronaldinho would do same or slot it in from an angle, you and your defenders wouldn’t see it.

If you try to stop Roberto Carlos’s, you’d land in A&E with possible amputation when you wake up.

Lol. This is very funny.

Well, if I was the goalkeeper, I wouldn't even attempt to fly or dive in any direction. Doing that will make the goal even more classy.

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by mytime24(f): 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
Yinkakolawole:

175 Likes

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Ryda(m): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Legendaries!

13 Likes

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by aristocratic5(m): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
Senior men dat year

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by yaki84: 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
KosiGee:

How many games did Roberto Carlos or juninho played for their clubs n country, how many goals dem score thru spot kicks?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Rahkman: 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
Abegi na still over the over the post
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by jumper524(m): 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ronaldinho and juninho would place the ball far corner, you don't need to dive to avoid injury but you see that Carlos of a guy. Brother na ak47 dem face you with oo. Just run.

66 Likes

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mo salah for liverpool, ofe nsala for egypt......if u don't Gerrit den forget abourriit

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by AstroG: 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
yaki84:

How many games did Roberto Carlos or juninho played for their clubs n country, how many goals dem score thru spot kicks?

Juninho scored 77 free-kicks for club and country.

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by yaki84: 12:02am On Jan 12, 2022
AstroG:

Juninho scored 77 free-kicks for club and country.

How many games did he play for club n country?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:58am On Jan 12, 2022
Back then when football was football.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by paulolee(m): 6:16am On Jan 12, 2022
legends

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by paulolee(m): 6:18am On Jan 12, 2022
yaki84:

How many games did he play for club n country?
juniho was a beast from set pieces, he didn't just score but the range n places he scored them from was isane..
even cr7 n messi dt av twice as more games n more tries from freekicks didnt score as much as he did

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 12, 2022
jumper524:
Ronaldinho and juninho would place the ball far corner, you don't need to dive to avoid injury but you see that Carlos of a guy. Brother na ak47 dem face you with oo. Just run.

You should have checked google b4 asking these questions, seeing the names in question.

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by whippersnapper(m): 9:35am On Jan 12, 2022
Roberto Carlos and his banana free kicks. I bet gaucho would slot it in a last angle underground. omo keeper go just confuse be that .at the end na your defenders wall be your salvation

2 Likes

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 12, 2022
Juniho nah still the best free kick taker wey I don see since I don dey watch football

The guy once scored a free kick from the midfield for Lyon shocked

I remember when he was still playing for Olympic Lyon, Olympic Lyon was dominating the French League back then.

paulolee:

juniho was a beast from set pieces, he didn't just score but the range n places he scored them from was isane..
even cr7 n messi dt av twice as more games n more tries from freekicks didnt score as much as he did

I doubt there is any footballer better than him in taking free kicks

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Lawrry(m): 9:35am On Jan 12, 2022
Life continues

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Qatar2022: 9:36am On Jan 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Call a wannabe redpiller for help.. grin grin grin
See how you're fooling yourself

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by fasho01(m): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2022
I will see it as another bad day in the office.. We catch some, we lose some

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by BafanaBafana: 9:36am On Jan 12, 2022
Free kick that will go over the bar or hit the wall

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by specialmati(m): 9:37am On Jan 12, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin just dive for ground

2 Likes

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Pootle: 9:37am On Jan 12, 2022
na all the freekicks them play for their career them score

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Passionate888: 9:37am On Jan 12, 2022
Prepare my wall

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad / How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.