Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,677 members, 7,840,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

I Am Confused... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused... (925 Views)

I Am Confused! What Should I Do Please? / Please Help Am Confused !!! Girl In Medical School A Turn Off? / My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused... by Arabaribiti001: 11:47am On Aug 05, 2018
Hello and good evening, i just need the witty advise of people here.

my story goes thus, i am a single mom 28 and living in Zamfara, been in several relationships and all but none really worked out well. My crush for settling down and being with just a single person made me seek spiritual consultation with a Prophetess who prayed with me. Being a person who believes much in anything spiritual "I do not mean to say i am spiritual" i made consultations on three guys currently in my life Obinna, Kenneth and Femi "Pseudonym". Obinna is my baby father but i am not ready to settle with him (emotional hurt and all led to our break up), Kenneth is this guy head over heels for me n i love him too, Femi is this yoruba dude who works with an organisation but is too busy for me, atimes i see him just 3times a year and never creates time for us to see, he isn't showing love by frequent calling or any sign that he is really ready and no atom of jealousy comes from him, not even caring to know if anyone asks me out while he is away or if i m still with him. Now, from where i made consultations i was told the first guy "obinna s nt for me, kenneth loves me much but i myt v problem with his parents and Femi is someone i mustn't v a quarrel with."

I ended things with my baby father after this consultation and now have the choice of picking between two persons, Kenneth and Femi. If i decide ending things with Femi, isn't it in violation of what i was told and if i break up with Kenneth wouldn't it be that i betrayed his love and all?.

i really beseech on u guys helping with advise on what i should do n perhaps who you would choose if u were in my shoes and why?

What made me believed her was all she said about me was true and even talked about me having a baby which i never told her about.

Thanks and apologies for the long writeup

Cc: Farano, Rocktation, Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: I Am Confused... by SenorFax(m): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2018
No matter the amount of advice you get from Nairaland, this is where your heart needs to choose. Listen to your heart girl.
Re: I Am Confused... by Arabaribiti001: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2018
SenorFax:
No matter the amount of advice you get from Nairaland, this is where your heart needs to choose. Listen to your heart girl.
Thanks sir.
Re: I Am Confused... by SenorFax(m): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2018
Arabaribiti001:
Thanks sir.
You welcome.
Just remember, we make our own paths.
Re: I Am Confused... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2018
Listen to your heart and stop bringing your issue here in nairaland many people will put. Salt and pepper in it.. kiss cry cry
Re: I Am Confused... by LuciferChristi: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
This one is practising juju korokoro but there's nothing wrong in it.

But when I make a post wth facts debunking her religion (like my last post), her type will start screaming "born again".

Your self contained in Hell is ready.
Re: I Am Confused... by Melison(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
Waiting for the elders to come and say something
Re: I Am Confused... by delugajackson: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
So after consulting Ifa, Ogun, Sango, Obatanla and Amadioha for your emotional problems, you now remembered Nairalanders abi? What do you want us to do for you now?

If your "spiritual sources" could not provide the answers you seek, is it me, Delugajackson, flesh and blood, a mere mortal that can help you? You must be out of your senses. Prophetess kor, professor ni.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Confused... by Bluezy13(m): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: I Am Confused... by memories1(f): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
Arabaribiti001:

my story goes thus, i am a single mom 28 and living in Zamfara, been in several relationships and all but none really worked out well. My crush for settling down and being with just a single person made me seek spiritual consultation with a Prophetess who prayed with me. Being a person who believes much in anything spiritual "I do not mean to say i am spiritual" i made consultations on three guys currently in my life Obinna, Kenneth and Femi "Pseudonym". Obinna is my baby father but i am not ready to settle with him (emotional hurt and all led to our break up), Kenneth is this guy head over heels for me n i love him too, Femi is this yoruba dude who works with an organisation but is too busy for me, atimes i see him just 3times a year and never creates time for us to see, he isn't showing love by frequent calling or any sign that he is really ready and no atom of jealousy comes from him, not even caring to know if anyone asks me out while he is away or if i m still with him. Now, from where i made consultations i was told the first guy "obinna s nt for me, kenneth loves me much but i myt v problem with his parents and Femi is someone i mustn't v a quarrel with."

I ended things with my baby father after this consultation and now have the choice of picking between two persons, Kenneth and Femi. If i decide ending things with Femi, isn't it in violation of what i was told and if i break up with Kenneth wouldn't it be that i betrayed his love and all?.

i really beseech on u guys helping with advise on what i should do n perhaps who you would choose if u were in my shoes and why?

What made me believed her was all she said about me was true and even talked about me having a baby which i never told her about.

You need your own personal enlightenment and conviction when choosing a life partner, God will show you the way if you pray enough about the matter.

These 'spiritual' choices have a way of pushing some people the wrong way, I'm typing this from my personal experience; depending on spiritual counsel for choice of spouse almost ruined my young life and set me on a path I never envisioned for myself.

Open your eyes, open your head, leave your heart for now, love alone isn't enough to sustain a marriage, other factors come into play. Seek God by yourself, you will surely get a personal conviction on whom to settle down with. God bless you.
Re: I Am Confused... by Arabaribiti001: 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
memories1:

You need your own personal enlightenment and conviction when choosing a life partner, God will show you the way if you pray enough about the matter.

These 'spiritual' choices have a way of pushing some people the wrong way, I'm typing this from my personal experience; depending on spiritual counsel for choice of spouse almost ruined my young life and set me on a path I never envisioned for myself.

Open your eyes, open your head, leave your heart for now, love alone isn't enough to sustain a marriage, other factors come into play. Seek God by yourself, you will surely get a personal conviction on whom to settle down with. God bless you.
Thanks, i would have loved it if you could give a brief into your own ordeal.
Re: I Am Confused... by sammirano: 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
This your story will be nice for nollywood script.. grin grin intresting. As a confirm Omoluabi, I will advise you to go with femi. You will enjoy him, if truly the oracle is correct.
Re: I Am Confused... by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
Re: I Am Confused... by Aquariann: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
Why is no one calling her out for what she is? A cheat.

Funny how in situations like this, women are allowed to have a pass (not keeping all eggs in one basket) but men are called cheats for keeping multiple partners like the Op.

Hear her

Kenneth is this guy head over heels for me n i love him too

Yet she's still looking (and dying) for the love of another emotionally/physically unavailable man

Femi is this yoruba dude who works with an organisation but is too busy for me, atimes i see him just 3times a year and never creates time for us to see, he isn't showing love by frequent calling or any sign that he is really ready and no atom of jealousy comes from him, not even caring to know if anyone asks me out while he is away or if i m still with him

Not forgetting even with her eyes on Femi and Ken, she was still seeing her baby daddy but not willing to settle with him (probably a bad boy or dead beat)

Obinna is my baby father but i am not ready to settle with him (emotional hurt and all led to our break up)

but was still seeing him and finally

I ended things with my baby father after this consultation

Funny thing if this same Op finds out Femi has another partner he's also seeing somewhere else, she'll lose her cool and call men cheat.

What you should do Stop keeping multiple men in your life

Who I'll recommend Ken

Why At 28 and a single mum, your Marriage market value isn't exactly high. While as a lady you can choose who you have sex with or whose child you choose to keep, you're not exactly gonna choose who you marry. The man is the one to choose you.

And from all three men, the only one who has chosen you (and you claim to love back even though cheating on him) is ken. Focus your energy on him and build a solid relationship.

Your prophetess said you might have a problem with his parents (perhaps you forget you're a single mom and will likely face that same challenge in any other family), but Ken loving you despite your child from another man should make you know it's a storm you can overcome.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused... by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
I don't know how I feel about people that jump here and there looking for validations and spiritual meddlings into their own personal lives. You end up putting your senses to sleep and act like a zombie instead.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused... by ITbomb(m): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
we the Elders of Umudioka have heard you and we will look into your matter in the next 14 market days.....
Re: I Am Confused... by Twagrill(m): 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sorry, but can't you ask the prophetess for the solution? And try praying your self to seek God's opinion. Good luck
Re: I Am Confused... by Arabaribiti001: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
Aquariann:
Why is no one calling her out for what she is? A cheat.

Funny how in situations like this, women are allowed to have a pass (not keeping all eggs in one basket) but men are called cheats for keeping multiple partners like the Op.

Hear her

Yet she's still looking (and dying) for the love of another emotionally/physically unavailable man

Not forgetting even with her eyes on Femi and Ken, she was still seeing her baby daddy but not willing to settle with him (probably a bad boy or dead beat)

but was still seeing him and finally

Funny thing if this same Op finds out Femi has another partner he's also seeing somewhere else, she'll lose her cool and call men cheat.

What you should do Stop keeping multiple men in your life

Who I'll recommend Ken

Why At 28 and a single mum, your Marriage market value isn't exactly high. While as a lady you can choose who you have sex with or whose child you choose to keep, you're not exactly gonna choose who you marry. The man is the one to choose you.

And from all three men, the only one who has chosen you (and you claim to love back even though cheating on him) is ken. Focus your energy on him and build a solid relationship.

Your prophetess said you might have a problem with his parents (perhaps you forget you're a single mom and will likely face that same challenge in any other family), but Ken loving you despite your child from another man should make you know it's a storm you can overcome.
God bless your wisdom sir. You really spoke with much intuitive ability.
Re: I Am Confused... by milemimi93(m): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
Arabaribiti001:

Not all that gliters is gold.

The one that seems good to you today may be bad to you tomoro.

Let God leads you. I don't beliv in all these spiritual houses even if the so called prophet tells me the color of my pants and he's right I still won't beliv he is from God.

Pray to God and let Him shows u ur partner.

And when you pray, remove ur focus from these guys. Ur partner might not even be any of them.

All the best big sis.
Re: I Am Confused... by milemimi93(m): 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Listen to your heart and stop bringing your issue here in nairaland many people will put. Salt and pepper in it.. kiss cry cry
Bruv I tell u. NL is not a place to bring serious/personal issues to.
Re: I Am Confused... by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
Arabaribiti001:
Thanks sir.

Are you aware madam that there are different kinds of spirits?

What kind of spirit is the woman working with?

Demons as well as angels whisper into people's ears all the time. Can you say for certainty which one was whispering in your spiritist's ears at that time?

Be careful what kind of "spiritual advice" you listen to.

Life is a risk. Do serious analysis yourself.

In my opinion the child's father is the best person to raise your child with. If there's a possibility of an amicable arbitration and agreement between the two of you that would be great.

On the other hand if you are absolutely sure that the other guy ACTUALLY and REALLY loves you then go for him.

The Yoruba guy is a no-no.

But ultimately the choice lies with you.

(1) (Reply)

Man Ties Gele For His Wife-to-be In Lovely Pre-wedding Photo / Can I Find Love In Nigerian Girls / Some Things That Matters When Wooing A Lady - Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.