Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension (26857 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC / Breaking: APC, Senators Call For Saraki’s Resignation / 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by DEXTROVERT: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
blackgold90:
fix your Android keyboard by downloading another keypad app.

Thats
My
Style
I
Love
It
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by blackgold90(m): 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
DEXTROVERT:

Thats
My
Style
I
Love
It
it is not fix it
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by solex04(m): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ecstasy154:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has invalidated the suspension of Shehu Sani, the senator representing Kaduna Central in the National Assembly, from the party.

The Tudun Wada North (Ward 6) Exco of the APC suspended Sani in 2017, and reaffirmed this on July 31, 2018, saying it would not be lifted unless the senator apologises to President Muhammadu Buhari and Nasir el-Rufai, Governor of Kaduna State.

“We make bold to say that our decision was based on the provisions of the constitution of our great party. Therefore, Senator Shehu Sani remains suspended,” a statement by Ibrahim Salisu Togo, Chairman of the ward, on Tuesday had affirmed.

“In all fairness to the party and Kaduna State voters, the only pre-condition for lining this suspension on Senator Shehu Sani is for the lawmaker to openly apologize to the leadership of our great party for his various acts of misconduct and disrespectful attitudes towards both his constituents, party leadership and his vicious media attacks against our amiable President, Muhammadu Buhari.

“He should also apologize to the Government and people of Kaduna State for frustrating the $350 million loan meant to develop the State in the areas of Education. Healthcare delivery, Works and Housing, Women and Youth Empowerment among others.”

However, on Sunday, Yekini Nabena, Acting National Publicity Secretary of the party, confirmed that the national leadership of the party had lifted the suspension.

Nabena said the party had directed Togo and others to “implement the directive with a view to complementing the peace efforts being made by the national leadership of the party to bring back peace in the party in Kaduna State”.

Details soon…

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/05/breaking-apc-lifts-shehu-sani’s-suspension

I don't think El Rufai has forgiven him. His special adviser on political matters in person of Uba Sani is contesting for Kaduna central senatorial seat.
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by Corrinthians(m): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
igwegeorgiano:
just observing comrade
cheesy

Better. cool
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by Sufisunni: 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
solex04:
I don't think El Rufai has forgiven him. His special adviser on political matters in person of Uba Sani is contesting for Kaduna central senatorial seat.
Elrufai has limit. NEC oversees primaryou election
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by blacknp(m): 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
They
CAN'T
Impeach
SARAKI
They
Want
To
Gather
Numbers
To
Impeach
Saraki

Saraki
Is
Wiser
Than
Them
All

Perennial Noise Maker,1st it was Kanu he was extinguished, you moved to fayose he has been knocked out, now you have jumped on the band wagon of saraki?the same fate awaits you.

As usual Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise because it is all they have. Self deceit will not get you anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by solex04(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
Racoon:
shocked grin grin cheesy Shehu Sanni.Your sins have been atoned. Enjoy your being back in the coven.
You think El rufai has forgiven him? His right man is also contesting.
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by amazon14: 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Iceman2017:
cry
In other to deceive others, APC Nigeria is recycling news just to look politically relevant.
They keep bringing up the News that Ebonyi Senator, Sunny Ogbuoji dumps PDP to APC. This man defected sometime last year and earlier last month. They brought up the same news, now in the previous thread. There is a news on that.
Please I want to know if the man defects every months?

My dear that is APC for you. All Propagandist Community

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by solex04(m): 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sufisunni:
Elrufai has limit. NEC oversees primaryou election
But who are the delegates? El rufai has more influence over them than Sani. Mind you his word are not in support.
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by blacknp(m): 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
aguiyi2:
If only buhari had performed well,we won't be in all this mess now.
Hypocrites it is quite obvious that saraki is an enemy of the people and was all out to sabotage President's Buhari's Government,he has bitten a little bit more than he can chew this time around.

A Coward that has been purportedly fighting a war behind a shadow,it was only a matter of time they were always going to show their true identity.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by Sufisunni: 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
solex04:
But who are the delegates? El rufai has more influence over them than Sani.
for sure. I am not contesting that fact. Right now, APC needs Shehu Sani and he could be compensated with another political appointment in case, he loses primary election. Every is politics.
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by jbtobsyn(m): 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Activate members any how grin
So the $350,000,000....millions of dollars loan shocked
All the effected states got the loans cashed out and we haven't heard pim...... No FP stories of major developments from these demons in power.

Shame on us for thinking PDP, APC, LP, DNC,RNC or any political party cares about any citizen...even mosquito get more respect .....
cry
Bro don't mind people who suffering are embedded in their blood. We deserve more than these leaders we are getting.
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by madridguy(m): 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
You are a patriot.

canalily:
i wonder o oh! No willian is going to Man U and Akpabio is Eyeing Apc though the club never agree on deal buh Akpabio don travel go London to meet club owner face to face.
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by pedel: 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
What, exactly, are your expectations? Do you agree that real development takes time?
Have you ever held any leadership position where you have to figure out a problem to be solved and while you are trying to solve it, other problems are being created simultaneously?
I want you to write an essay on 10 problems facing this country and how you are going to solve it in 3 years.
Share the essay on Nairaland and tag me to read it.

Talk is cheap!!

aguiyi2:

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by Idealscholar: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
Join over 2,000 Candidates (Masters, Undergraduates, Post-Doctoral) who get Scholarship Opportunities every Year?

APPLICATION IS FREE !

You can also join our web community to start receiving updates on these scholarships before others, in your region.

The Scholarship Portal: www.idealscholars.com

Other Links for Scholarship and Career Opportunities

Undergraduate Scholarship Link: https://idealscholars.com/category/scholarship-by-studies/undergraduate-scholarships-scholarship-by-study/

Masters Scholarship Link:

https://idealscholars.com/category/scholarship-by-studies/masters-scholarships/

Other Postgraduate Scholarship Link: Go through the Home page; www.idealscholars.com

Feel Free to Share this!

There are myriads of Scholars all over the World who seek these Opportunities

Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by rickyrex(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
Lol truth be told they want him back before denounces his membership with APC. They want to gather number. Funny piple
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by bejeria101(m): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
Awon ode.
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by aguiyi2: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
pedel:
What, exactly, are your expectations? Do you agree that real development takes time?
Have you ever held any leadership position where you have to figure out a problem to be solved and while you are trying to solve it, other problems are being created simultaneously?
I want you to write an essay on 10 problems facing this country and how you are going to solve it in 3 years.

Talk is cheap!!

And you believe i owe that to a faceless internet Bully?
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by 02Kebreal(m): 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE ALL THESE BAD NEWS TODAY...
AKPABIO.......
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by arsenal33: 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
aguiyi2:
if only PDP had performed over the last 16 years, Nigeria wouldn't be in the mess it is now. APC continue the repair job

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by CSTR1005: 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
lol. Losers.
They are desperately looking for numbers.
And sani himself is not that politically relevant, if not, pdp would have gone all out for him when he was in the cold.

I am waiting for the next political chess pdp is about to move.

I am sure the brilliant triumvirate of saraki -ekweremadu and secondus are cooking something very big.
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by adeshinadeprof(m): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
May God deliver us from evil doer,this politician have nothing to offer us.
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by budusky05(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
APC confirms senator shehu sani has decided to stay, and will likely pen down another 4 year contract with the club,
Recall shehu sani was initially in transfer talks with PDP, but has got a nod from APC to have a place in the first tean.

Keep you updated as all transfer stories continue to unfold

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by budusky05(m): 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
creepsyme:
The political game.... they are sourcing for numerical strength to impeach saraki.. if I were Shehu Sani I will dump APC now.

His not you and can never be you,

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by toocrown: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
cheesy
Ecstasy154:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has invalidated the suspension of Shehu Sani, the senator representing Kaduna Central in the National Assembly, from the party.

The Tudun Wada North (Ward 6) Exco of the APC suspended Sani in 2017, and reaffirmed this on July 31, 2018, saying it would not be lifted unless the senator apologises to President Muhammadu Buhari and Nasir el-Rufai, Governor of Kaduna State.

“We make bold to say that our decision was based on the provisions of the constitution of our great party. Therefore, Senator Shehu Sani remains suspended,” a statement by Ibrahim Salisu Togo, Chairman of the ward, on Tuesday had affirmed.

“In all fairness to the party and Kaduna State voters, the only pre-condition for lining this suspension on Senator Shehu Sani is for the lawmaker to openly apologize to the leadership of our great party for his various acts of misconduct and disrespectful attitudes towards both his constituents, party leadership and his vicious media attacks against our amiable President, Muhammadu Buhari.

“He should also apologize to the Government and people of Kaduna State for frustrating the $350 million loan meant to develop the State in the areas of Education. Healthcare delivery, Works and Housing, Women and Youth Empowerment among others.”

However, on Sunday, Yekini Nabena, Acting National Publicity Secretary of the party, confirmed that the national leadership of the party had lifted the suspension.

Nabena said the party had directed Togo and others to “implement the directive with a view to complementing the peace efforts being made by the national leadership of the party to bring back peace in the party in Kaduna State”.

Details soon…

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/05/breaking-apc-lifts-shehu-sani’s-suspension

Is not a new thing
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by aril: 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
pedel:

Talk is cheap!!

Nice one..
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by somehow: 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
Define performance.
aguiyi2:
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by bros856: 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
aguiyi2:
I want to ask. What mess are you talking about in a country where senators are paid monthly salaries of N23m and one senator own up to 60 properties in chioce areas of USA, UK, Dubai and Abuja. They should stop deceiving us that the country's economy is bad.
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by creepsyme(f): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
budusky05:

His not you and can never be you,

Dear wannabe I know English language is difficult to understand, it is evident in both your writing and reading.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Officially Turbaned As Dan Baiwan Hausa In Katsina / Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers / After Secret Talks: Buhari Takes Steps To End Feud With Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.