Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension (26856 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC / Breaking: APC, Senators Call For Saraki’s Resignation / 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by Tareq1105: 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
aguiyi2:
If only buhari had performed well,we won't be in all this mess now.

Your judgement depends on where you stand.

Are you a contractor or a salary earner?
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by Tareq1105: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
aguiyi2:
If only buhari had performed well,we won't be in all this mess now.

Your judgement depends on where you stand.

Are you a contractor or a salary earner? It depends on where you are.
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by budusky05(m): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
creepsyme:
Dear wannabe I know English language is difficult to understand, it is evident in both your writing and reading.
Like u

And can never be like you, not ur dear
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by maisauki: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
Iceman2017:
cry
In other to deceive others, APC Nigeria is recycling news just to look politically relevant.
They keep bringing up the News that Ebonyi Senator, Sunny Ogbuoji dumps PDP to APC. This man defected sometime last year and earlier last month. They brought up the same news, now in the previous thread. There is a news on that.
Please I want to know if the man defects every months?
correct your grammar first... In order; not in other
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by Nasir123(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ecstasy154:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has invalidated the suspension of Shehu Sani, the senator representing Kaduna Central in the National Assembly, from the party.

The Tudun Wada North (Ward 6) Exco of the APC suspended Sani in 2017, and reaffirmed this on July 31, 2018, saying it would not be lifted unless the senator apologises to President Muhammadu Buhari and Nasir el-Rufai, Governor of Kaduna State.

“We make bold to say that our decision was based on the provisions of the constitution of our great party. Therefore, Senator Shehu Sani remains suspended,” a statement by Ibrahim Salisu Togo, Chairman of the ward, on Tuesday had affirmed.

“In all fairness to the party and Kaduna State voters, the only pre-condition for lining this suspension on Senator Shehu Sani is for the lawmaker to openly apologize to the leadership of our great party for his various acts of misconduct and disrespectful attitudes towards both his constituents, party leadership and his vicious media attacks against our amiable President, Muhammadu Buhari.

“He should also apologize to the Government and people of Kaduna State for frustrating the $350 million loan meant to develop the State in the areas of Education. Healthcare delivery, Works and Housing, Women and Youth Empowerment among others.”

However, on Sunday, Yekini Nabena, Acting National Publicity Secretary of the party, confirmed that the national leadership of the party had lifted the suspension.

Nabena said the party had directed Togo and others to “implement the directive with a view to complementing the peace efforts being made by the national leadership of the party to bring back peace in the party in Kaduna State”.

Details soon…

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/05/breaking-apc-lifts-shehu-sani’s-suspension

This is a good development.
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by Nasir123(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=aguiyi2 post=70003579]If only buhari had performed well,we won't be in all this mess now.[/quotpe]

I think the party executive are doing something great here.
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by Nasir123(m): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
Okoyeeboz:
All Ipob pigs, Looters Media Crew, children of thieves supporting the Offa bank robbers and PDP,

By Thursday next week, Akpabio would decamp to APC, I would tag you on Friday and I expect to see you in Iyana Oworo on Saturday on your way to third mainland. By Sunday morning when I'm drinking tea and browsing Nairaland, I expect to see pictures of your bodies inside third mainland water.

Please, when jumping into third mainland lagoon, be orderly. Jump in a single file not like gala and fan yogo miscreants.

That will be nice,I think. grin
Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by Justinah4real(f): 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
bros856:
I want to ask. What mess are you talking about in a country where senators are paid monthly salaries of N23m and one senator own up to 60 properties in chioce areas of USA, UK, Dubai and Abuja. They should stop deceiving us that the country's economy is bad.

Re: BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension by MartinCorridon: 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
Alkanoicacid:

How would you differentiate Bid'ah, kufr and shirk?

Answer this question if you're a Muslim. And don't Google search or do any copy and paste for me o. You should know the answer even while you're sleeping walking if truly you are a Muslim.

LOL...you are minding the guy ? He's a mentally handicapped Igbo boy with many monikers here...e.g. bloodykiller.

The full extent of his vocabulary is "trash" 3x, "claptrap", "kiss the truth" and "thunder fire buhari" because his family is impoverished because of APC.

Hate Buhari if you like...i don't like him too, pretending to be a Muslim while insulting Islam is why he's disliked here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets / Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura / I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.