Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

His Sister Wants To Dump Her Nursing Course Abroad because Of Marriage Promise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Sister Wants To Dump Her Nursing Course Abroad because Of Marriage Promise (1055 Views)

Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. / Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Sister Wants To Dump Her Nursing Course Abroad because Of Marriage Promise by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
As seen on facebook https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156600952547774&id=756557773
What i can infer here is mr big brother suggests australia for his graduate sister pays her year one fees. Expects his sister who has never hustled to work and pay year 2-4 fees and bills. Sister is tired and cant cope as bros is in debt and cant send any money. Sister wants to come back cheesy as she is tired forget boyfriend yarns

Re: His Sister Wants To Dump Her Nursing Course Abroad because Of Marriage Promise by ameri9ja: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Maybe she's not happy in Australia. 4 years she'd be 31, somewhat "old" for a lady. Don't be one track minded. Try to see the whole picture.
Re: His Sister Wants To Dump Her Nursing Course Abroad because Of Marriage Promise by Meekmind(m): 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
grin grin grin...When you have PhD in gullibility
Re: His Sister Wants To Dump Her Nursing Course Abroad because Of Marriage Promise by Ishilove: 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
If i were big brother, I'd tell the silly girl that she should only come home after she pays me back everything I spent in sending her to nursing school in the abroad. If I see her here, i will sic the cops on her and that man 'promising' her marriage
Re: His Sister Wants To Dump Her Nursing Course Abroad because Of Marriage Promise by madridguy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
Her brother should respect her decision tongue
Re: His Sister Wants To Dump Her Nursing Course Abroad because Of Marriage Promise by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ishilove:
If i were big brother, I'd tell the silly girl that she should only come home after she pays me back everything I spent in sending her to nursing school in the abroad. If I see her here, i will sic the cops on her and that man 'promising' her marriage
what if d abroad was all the guys idea Just year one fees he is in debt.
Re: His Sister Wants To Dump Her Nursing Course Abroad because Of Marriage Promise by pocohantas(f): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
I hope she won't tear his certificate if/when he reneges on his marriage promise.
Re: His Sister Wants To Dump Her Nursing Course Abroad because Of Marriage Promise by Ishilove: 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
Even if it was the brother's idea, she wasn't forced to go. I repeat, her two left legs must not touch Naija until she pays me back. I cannor lose both ways na
Re: His Sister Wants To Dump Her Nursing Course Abroad because Of Marriage Promise by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
Daft biatch ready to become a lifetime doormat for a naija 'alpha' male.
i'm certain the guy holding marriage over her head has nothing serious doing

yeyerolling:
people in medical fields make very good money abroad. it must be another blogger story.
no one who is in obodo oyibo with a course that is guaranteed to give you good money will be misfiring like this
the mere being abroad opens your eyes

na story jare. naija chick? more likely she will send the suitor sack letter. there are plenty of eligible Nigerians in Australia too.
Re: His Sister Wants To Dump Her Nursing Course Abroad because Of Marriage Promise by DarkMagic(m): 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
angry
Re: His Sister Wants To Dump Her Nursing Course Abroad because Of Marriage Promise by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
oyb:

people in medical fields make very good money abroad. it must be another blogger story.
no one who is in obodo oyibo with a course that is guaranteed to give you good money will be misfiring like this

na story jare. naija chick? more likely she will send the suitor sack letter. there are plenty of eligible Nigerians in Australia too.
looks fake tho. Bt u self reason am e no easy to dey pay school fees abroad. Her bro no go pay year 2 fees na
Re: His Sister Wants To Dump Her Nursing Course Abroad because Of Marriage Promise by bigpicture001: 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
oyb:

...don't generalise my dear,my cousin came bak frm Sweden cuz on ordinary cold
Re: His Sister Wants To Dump Her Nursing Course Abroad because Of Marriage Promise by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
looks fake tho. Bt u self reason am e no easy to dey pay school fees abroad. Her bro no go pay year 2 fees na

you will be surprised. there was a guy i know who was earning 150k who was somehow paying for his sisters tuition abroad. e dey happen. which is why some guys can flip if their sister allows the destiny that someone has struggled and sweated for to be altered by prick.
Re: His Sister Wants To Dump Her Nursing Course Abroad because Of Marriage Promise by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
bigpicture001:

i don't know the backstory so your post is irrelevant.
Re: His Sister Wants To Dump Her Nursing Course Abroad because Of Marriage Promise by HeWrites(m): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
bigpicture001:

Your cousin is an e-diot (no offense bro) ogun kill him there

Why why why ordinary cold
Re: His Sister Wants To Dump Her Nursing Course Abroad because Of Marriage Promise by starbn(m): 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
OP your sister must be high on something.
I'm sure she is missing the hot sex from her boyfriend which she cannot easily find in Australia as new black African immigrant.

tell to get the money you spent on her study abroad to know his boyfriend really serious for the marriage.
shikkinah
Re: His Sister Wants To Dump Her Nursing Course Abroad because Of Marriage Promise by Cholls(m): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
my brother's watch out dis is Acrimony part 2
Re: His Sister Wants To Dump Her Nursing Course Abroad because Of Marriage Promise by Cladez(m): 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
She is just in love.....
people could do stupid things for love sha
Re: His Sister Wants To Dump Her Nursing Course Abroad because Of Marriage Promise by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2018
Tell ur sister to go and watch acrimony to have a sense reset before it's too late mbok
Re: His Sister Wants To Dump Her Nursing Course Abroad because Of Marriage Promise by ednut1(m): 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
Con update us.is she bk

(1) (Reply)

How School Boys Used To Write Love Letters To Girls In The 60s,70s And 80s / Feminism: A Threat To The Black Family! / Kenyan Socialite, vera Sidika has Broken Up Again With Her Boyfriend,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.