Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) (16719 Views)

Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) / Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB / 2019: Kwankwaso Meets Obasanjo For Consultation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by onatisi(m): 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
Jasen1:
PDP should consider Atiku and Obi combination if they want to make it anything else is trash

APC should use IGBO as running mate to buhari for him to reduce the deficit

My humble opinion
pdp wont give atiku the ticket,he will very easy to beat and destroy for apc and buhari . the ticket is between markafi and the gombe state governor

1 Like

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by iammo(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Glink2018:

How many of the political leaders in the north have charisma, they're but few.
For me makarfi, saraki,atiku, kwakwaso is no-no for me. Bcoz of their corruption records
I'm looking at tambowal though I have never concluded.

For me it is kwankwaso or tambuwa. As for corruption all politician are corrupt, you can't spend 24m on party ticket, bribe delegates, hold rally and do publications. And collect just 1.7m salary. Only that some are good at hiding it, they keep their kids away from social media, and only show their country home
Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Flets: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
mrvitalis:

Firstly south south are presented with two northerners with apc taking hold of some powerful politicians they would want to prove themselves... So saying pdp has it in the bag is laughable... I see apc getting 30% minimum with wining edo comfortably,

akwa-ibom I see them getting 30% minimum...

In rivers ..its time for ameachi to prove himself... All rerun elections in rivers has been won by apc

Cross river has strong apc followership ask anyone from there... Delta and bayelsa I don't know much so won't say much

For south east.... Waiting for 4 years for presidency in apc against 8 years in pdp would push people to apc and with money I see them getting 30%

As for North Central apc has 40% locked down... Take any poll.. This is easy to see

As for core north... Ask any Northerner ...no one can defeat buhari in the north even when he didn't have power not to talk of now

Oga go and resr

Jokers everywhere

So after the Nnamdi Kanu saga, operation python dance, avenger, 5% saga, abandonment of the lower south in projects and appointments... you believe Buhari will get 30% in SE and SS? Dreaming is allowed. Buhari will be lucky with 15%..... a thousand amaechi and akpabio cannot change that.
The disdain for Buhari in these regions is almost extreme.

And you believe Benue, Plateau, Nassarawa, Kwara and Taraba will give Buhari 40% after state sponsored ethnic cleansing by Buhari and his fulani terrorists in their ancestral homes? Dreaming is allowed

And every time Buhari has gone head to head with a northerner in a presidential elections, the spoils are shared. As long as Tambuwal, kwankwaso, atiku stays with PDP, Buhari will not get 70% of NW & NE votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by budusky05(m): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
In other news PDP continue to search for a striker is in progress,

Players are still consulting their agents

1 Like

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
iammo:
Markafi needs to package his image and body language more, Saint buhari had been able to get away with so many things because of his image, he always looks sharp and serious with a touch of fake humility. He wears expensive shades and sheos but never makes it too loud so as to maintain his humble honest man packaging. This same tactics worked for people like Obama and even tuface, they do the nastiest things but finds a way to appear like an humble hero. This markafi always dresses and looks incapable undecided, even his body language lipsrsealed

a humble hero not an humble hero.. where did you guys learn to put AN behind a letter H?
Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Flets:
With South South, South East and North Central gone to anyone but Buhari, PDP only needs an average northerner to share the spoils with Buhari in the North East and North West and a SW VP to share the southwest votes.

There is no way Buhari will win 2019 elections. Either Tambuwal, kwankwaso or Atiku will kick Buhari out of office.

Buhari's supposed cult following in the North is a farce, it did not save him in 2003, 2007 and 2011 until N-PDP and Tinubu saved him in 2015. It's now much a tougher sale after exposing him for the bigot and closet terrorist he is.

Anyone with superior analysis should bring it forward.

Some tips:
His 2015 NE & NW votes were intact cos he was up against a southern minority
His 2015 NC votes was prior to his open affinity and protection for fulani terrorist in the middle belt
His 2015 SW votes were driven by Tinubu and perceived fight against corruption; it's a different story now he has been exposed for the bigot and terrorist he is
please have a look at this

https://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-2003.html
https://www.reuters.com/article/nigeria-elections-results-idAFLDE73G05B20110418
https://www.nigerianmuse.com/20110419040622zg/sections/general-articles/details-of-2011-presidential-election-results-in-nigeria/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_general_election,_2015
https://oblongmedia.net/2017/12/17/2015-presidential-election-results-by-geo-political-zones/

Buhari has won every election in the North since 2003, he does not need the NC because they dont have many voters. If you look at the last link you will see that the total number of voters in the NC (i.e total number of people voted) is less than Buhari's margin of victory in the NW .

The reason why he failed in2003,2007 & 2011 is because he never had support in the south. In 2007 he got a 4m swing from the SW. That is the key to Buharis victory so unless you can eliminate Buhari's votes in the SW, be prepared for buhari 2nd term.

SS and SE are irrelevant there are no Buhari votes there to convert and so no votes to gain for PDP, NC contributes the least to the total election results so it doesnt matter how they vote. it is always a 2-1 one way or another. The key is SW, Buhari got a 4m swing in 2015 from a region that had never voted for him and thats why he is president.

people should not talk out of ignorance, there is Northerner and there is Buhari. No northerner has defeated Buhari in the North since 2003, Not yaradua in 2007, not Atiku in 2011 both of them lost their states to Buhari when they contested. The only person who gave Buhari a run for his money in the North beleive it or not was OBJ in 2003 and Buhari still won the North. The only reason Yaradua,OBJ & GEJ became presidents is because from 2003 till 2011 the south AS A BLOCK has voted for PDP, once the SW moved away from PDP, aligned with Buharis northern votes then Buhari won and will win again in 2019

3 Likes

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Flets: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
geometricaxis:

please have a look at this

https://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-2003.html
https://www.reuters.com/article/nigeria-elections-results-idAFLDE73G05B20110418
https://www.nigerianmuse.com/20110419040622zg/sections/general-articles/details-of-2011-presidential-election-results-in-nigeria/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_general_election,_2015
https://oblongmedia.net/2017/12/17/2015-presidential-election-results-by-geo-political-zones/

Buhari has won every election in the North since 2003, he does not need the NC because they dont have many voters. If you look at the last link you will see that the total number of voters in the NC (i.e total number of people voted) is less than Buhari's margin of victory in the NW .

The reason why he failed in2003,2007 & 2011 is because he never had support in the south. In 2007 he got a 4m swing from the SW. That is the key to Buharis victory so unless you can eliminate Buhari's votes in the SW, be prepared for buhari 2nd term.

SS and SE are irrelevant there are no Buhari votes there to convert and so no votes to gain for PDP, NC contributes the least to the total election results so it doesnt matter how they vote. it is always a 2-1 one way or another. The key is SW, Buhari got a 4m swing in 2015 from a region that had never voted for him and thats why he is president.

Buhari has enjoyed massive core north votes against southerners. This time he will going head to head with a fellow northerner and votes will be shared...... that is the difference. Buhari will get majority of the votes but not bloc as against southerners

SS and SE is settled. NC has been lost by APC already. SW will be shared as usual. The SW was not as key as NC to Buhari's win in 2015 as you suggested.

Buhari is going back to Daura.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
Flets:

Buhari has enjoyed massive core north votes against southerners. This time he will going head to head with a fellow northerner...... that is the difference

SS and SE is settled. NC has been lost by APC already. SW will be shared as usual.

Buhari is going back to Daura.

my friend use your head, look at the links I posted. The figures dont lie Buhari beat yaradua in the North in 2007, Atiku in 2011, he defeated both men in their own states. he humiliated Atiku in his own state of Adamawa by 10 votes to 1 in 2011

There is no northerner currently in the political space capable of eating into the Buhari northern vote, so long as Buhari is a contestant.

2 Likes

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by iammo(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
aonag:

a humble hero not an humble hero.. where did you guys learn to put AN behind a letter H?
thanks for the correction, when on informal platform I tend to use English to communicate mainly, and not to show off, as good English doesn't translate to higher I.Q. only colonised countries worship English language, most of the top ten economy in the world don't even speak English at all. Thanks again for the correction

1 Like

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Flets: 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
geometricaxis:

my friend use your head, look at the links I posted. The figures dont lie Buhari beat yaradua in the North in 2007, Atiku in 2011, he defeated both men in their own states.

There is no northerner currently in the political space capable of eating into the Buhari northern vote, so long as Buhari is a contestant.

You need to read slowly this time.

PDP is not interested in winning Buhari in the north. They are interested in sharing some of that bloc vote.

With SS, SE and NC in the bag, SW will be shared as usual and some 25% from the core north is very sufficient.

Go do your maths
Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
mubrix:
pdp shouldnt give undue advantage 2 defectors..there were others loyal to d party before defections

The citizens of Nigeria are only interested in the ""return to daura" project
Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
iammo:
thanks for the correction, when on informal platform I tend to use English to communicate mainly, and not to show off, as good English doesn't translate to higher I.Q. only colonised countries worship English language, most of the top ten economy in the world don't even speak English at all. Thanks again for the correction

Dont get me wrong. i see this almost everywhere and I am beginning to wonder when it became normal. i once had a room mate to argued this with me to the high heavens and i kept quiet. it has nothing to do with your IQ.
Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
Flets:

You need to read slowly this time.

PDP is not interested in winning Buhari in the north. They are interested in sharing some of that bloc vote.

With SS, SE and NC in the bag, SW will be shared as usual and some 25% from the core north is very sufficient.

Go do your maths

SW will not be shared in the manner you are thinking. You are clearly talking out of ignorance. let me educate you, there are roughly 4.5 million votes in the SW. Buhari had always polled 300k i.e no support in SW in 2003-2011. 1n 2015 he got roughly 2.4m votes which is effectively a 4m swing. To even start to dent Buhari in the Sw you need 1m people to switch, where are you going to get it with our son as VP? is it Ekiti? it cannot be done 1) Sw will not vote for an IBO VP 2) the only northerner than can penetrate Sw is Atiku and without OBJ support Atiku is a dead duck and he has sworn that over his dead body will he support Atiku. 3) is it fayose? fayose is only popular amongst Ibos and in any event Ekiti elections are won by no more than 50K votes 4) There is no yoruba candidate in PDp that will appeal to Sw such as to vote against Osinbajo..FACT!!

let me remind you that Buhari only narrowly won the Sw, he can afford to even lose the SW by the same margin he won in 2017 and he will still win. The point is Buhari in addition to his core northern votes now has Sw votes he didnt previously have and they are not going away. They certainly will not go down to the levels of 2003/07/11

2 Likes

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by FBIL: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
Afamed:

All those votes from SS, SE and North Central= Kano state votes
What's most relevant is meeting 25% of votes in every state. And getting 2/3 of total states in Nigeria. You can be 10 million in your state but even Bayelsa with 8 LGA is as important as Kano to who thinks he can win that side. Children of indomie & nickelodeon!!
Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
FBIL:

What's most relevant is meeting 25% of votes in every state. And getting 2/3 of total states in Nigeria. You can be 10 million in your state but even Bayelsa with 8 LGA is as important as Kano to who thinks he can win that side. Children of indomie & nickelodeon!!

you dont need 25% in every state, you need 25% in 2/3rds of states, that is an easy task for PDP and APC. so what matters is states that can give you huge numbers.

2 Likes

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by iammo(m): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
aonag:

Dont get me wrong. i see this almost everywhere and I am beginning to wonder when it became normal. i once had a room mate to argued this with me to the high heavens and i kept quiet. it has nothing to do with your IQ.
. I think most of us that make such blunder, tend to use a/an according to the phonetic sounds, some people mistake their for there were for where
Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Corrinthians(m): 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
krendo:
Makarfi should go and rest

He has no charisma
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Corrinthians(m): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Bolustical:
Some people are of no political value in this country though they make the loudest noise.

Politicians go to the likes of OBJ, IBB, TY Danjuma, Tinubu, Edwin Clarke and even the crooked Ibori for consultations on their ambitions BUT you can never see aspirants consult their elders since they have NONE.

One of the many reasons they'd continue to lose out in national politics, not a single group of leaders to aggregate their interests coz everyone of them has got ego problems.
Where the hell have you been?

2 Likes

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Flets: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
geometricaxis:

SW will not be shared in the manner you are thinking. You are clearly talking out of ignorance. let me educate you, there are roughly 4.5 million votes in the SW. Buhari had always polled 300k i.e no support in SW in 2003-2011. 1n 2015 he got roughly 2.4m votes which is effectively a 4m swing. To dent Buhari in the Sw you need a 1m people to switch, where are you going to get it? is it Ekiti? it cannot be done 1) Sw will not vote for an IBO VP 2) the only northerner than9 can penetrate Sw is Atiku and without OBJ support Atiku is a dead duck and he has sworn that over his dead body will he support Atiku. 3) is it fayose? fayose is only popular amongst Ibos and in any event Ekiti elections are won by no more than 50K votes 4) There is no yoruba candidate in PDp that will appeal to Sw such as to vote against Osinbajo..FACT!!

PDP will field a SW VP and Buhari will not get 1million votes from the SW.

Osibanjo has been the most docile VP ever. Tinubu was neglected for the most part of this government, Buhari has been exposed for the bigot and terrorist he is. 2015 and 2018 had very different dynamics
Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Bolustical: 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
Where the hell have you been?
Boss, I've been on the observation mode, came out of my shell as I see that you veterans are already gathering

2 Likes

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
iammo:
. I think most of us that make such blunder, tend to a/an according to the phonetic sounds, some people mistake their for there were for where

smiley
Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
Flets:

PDP will field a SW VP and Buhari will not get 1million votes from the SW.

Osibanjo has been the most docile VP ever. Tinubu was neglected for the most part of this government, Buhari has been exposed for the bigot and terrorist he is. 2015 and 2018 had very different dynamics

I prefer to discuss with people who can actually tell me how PDP will do it, where are the numbers, who the possible candidates are that will appeal to and split the SW. right now it looks like Im talking to fantasists and dreamers.

Look nothing is impossible but based on historical trends and the likely candidates, the demographics, I dont see how Buhari will not win again in 2019

2 Likes

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
iammo:
Markafi needs to package his image and body language more, Saint buhari had been able to get away with so many things because of his image, he always looks sharp and serious with a touch of fake humility. He wears expensive shades and sheos but never makes it too loud so as to maintain his humble honest man packaging. This same tactics worked for people like Obama and even tuface, they do the nastiest things but finds a way to appear like a humble hero. This markafi always dresses and looks incapable undecided, even his body language lipsrsealed

grin grin grin what a wicked guy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by iammo(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin grin what a wicked guy!

I won't even lie. If I have to pick between buhari and this funny looking man I may pick buhari o, this is another ineffectual bufoon in the making

1 Like

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by kindnyce(m): 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
Flets:
With South South, South East and North Central gone to anyone but Buhari, PDP only needs an average northerner to share the spoils with Buhari in the North East and North West and a SW VP to share the southwest votes.

There is no way Buhari will win 2019 elections. Either Tambuwal, kwankwaso or Atiku will kick Buhari out of office.

Buhari's supposed cult following in the North is a farce, it did not save him in 2003, 2007 and 2011 until N-PDP and Tinubu saved him in 2015. It's now much a tougher sale after exposing him for the bigot and closet terrorist he is.

Some tips:
His 2015 NC votes was prior to his open affinity and protection for fulani terrorist in the middle belt
His 2015 SW votes were driven by Tinubu and perceived fight against corruption; it's a different story now he has been exposed for the bigot and terrorist he is

Mr Analyst, keep analysing.
It'll shock u!

1 Like

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Corrinthians(m): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Bolustical:

Boss, I've been on the observation mode, came out of my shell as I see that you veterans are already gathering
THE VETERANS ARE GATHERING my brother!

We'd show these little guys how to play politics around here. smiley

Welcome back.

1 Like

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by somziency: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
madridguy:
Feather weight politicians.

Sai Baba we know.

Others should go and retire.

grin who needs retiring more than baba? grin grin grin
Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Indomie001: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Do quick and leave let this old man continue watching his NTA news , am sure you can see his remove very closely grin or make im come vote or campaign for you mumu tongue
Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Indomie001: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
Flets:

Some tips:
It's painful to put up energy to write epistle and no one take you serious by like or quote even if it's to insult you .you know you cant continue decieving yourself like this heen tell me , for how long will you continue decieving yourself na , anyway thank me for the quote grin .
Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
stephenduru:
Senator Ahmed Mohammed Makarfi, presidential aspirant and immediate past Caretaker Committee Chairman of the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) paid a visit to Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida

Speaking at his Hilltop mansion, IBB said Makarfi restored his hope of a new Nigeria.He said...

“I was almost losing hope in the country, but having heard from the distinguished senator, I have become more enlightened and emboldened to say we have hope in Nigeria".

“Without fear or favour, you have made my day".

“We need a new narrative in this country. We can’t go on like we used to. We need an articulated vision of a new Nigeria. I am not surprised that you give such narrative of the country. You did well in the legislature and you handled well one of the most civilised and sophisticated states in Nigeria".

“You have my blessings and I will look forward to hearing from you on some of these articulations I heard from you today. Honestly I feel so proud”.

His visit maybe related to his numerous consultations in a bid to be PDP's flag bearer in 2019 presidential election.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/2019senator-makarfi-visits-ibb-for.html
Makarfi, you cant watch and allow political prostitutes who are only jumping from one party to another to become president. Where were they when you and your group rebuilt pdp, if pdp had remained the way they left it would they have come back to flaunt their money? May the political prostitutes not win the primary.
Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
krendo:
Makarfi should go and rest

He has no charisma
Is charisma about been fat and that's all we need to better Nigeria?
Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
win2kwire:
He goes to a murderer, thief and dictator for guidance!

That is Africans for you, they need inspiration from the people who destroyed their commonwealth, whites, dictators, unproven gods, fake religions, persona non grata!

No wonder Africans are always backwards!
Who amongst others are not murderers, how many Nigerians were murdered by fulani herdsmen, those that sponsored them, are they not murderers too. You people should free IBB, if he was so bad to you, there are worse people now than him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Approves $1.5bn For Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery / Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency / Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.