Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) (16718 Views)

Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) / Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB / 2019: Kwankwaso Meets Obasanjo For Consultation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
mrvitalis:

Firstly south south are presented with two northerners with apc taking hold of some powerful politicians they would want to prove themselves... So saying pdp has it in the bag is laughable... I see apc getting 30% minimum with wining edo comfortably,

akwa-ibom I see them getting 30% minimum...

In rivers ..its time for ameachi to prove himself... All rerun elections in rivers has been won by apc

Cross river has strong apc followership ask anyone from there... Delta and bayelsa I don't know much so won't say much

For south east.... Waiting for 4 years for presidency in apc against 8 years in pdp would push people to apc and with money I see them getting 30%

As for North Central apc has 40% locked down... Take any poll.. This is easy to see

As for core north... Ask any Northerner ...no one can defeat buhari in the north even when he didn't have power not to talk of now

Oga go and resr
Dont trust delta because Okowa fit sell delta to the highest bidder. A man that is selling away common wealth he met in the state for maximum embezzlement.

1 Like

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
Glink2018:

How many of the political leaders in the north have charisma, they're but few.
For me makarfi, saraki,atiku, kwakwaso is no-no for me. Bcoz of their corruption records
I'm looking at tambowal though I have never concluded.
Is it tanbuwal that is incorruptible? For age yes, but corruption, they are all armed robbers.
Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by biggy26: 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
krendo:
Makarfi should go and rest

He has no charisma
At all my bro. The reason why I respect the man sha, is cos he held his own tight when PDP was about to go down. The man is a fighter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Approves $1.5bn For Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery / Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency / Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.