Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,196 members, 7,825,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye (23261 Views)

We Haven’t Appointed TB Joshua’s Wife As Successor – SCOAN / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by federal9: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
Waakanda:
A great man of God smiley

how is he a great man of God?

Explain!!

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
What God had told me several years ago was that He would tell me who my successor would be at least five years before I would be called home and as at this now, He had not told me anything as regards that, which means He is not ready to call me home in the next five years.”

Okay na

1 Like

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by ayoka2018: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
God has not spoken.
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by chijokz(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
judecares1:
churches has turn to business

pls handover to your son to enable the wealth continue
That's exactly what he'll do. He's smart enough to know that his empire must remain in his family.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Handsomecole(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
This is why the Roman Catholic Church stands out... over 2500 years of existence with seamless transition a church owned by no man born of a woman.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by thunderbabs: 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
CharleyBright:
G.O for life then.

Same excuse a Nigerian Politician gives when he intends to stay on.

Didn't someone once said Politics and Religion are twin brothers?

Actually thought you re bright undecided
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Tundeobama(m): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
when EA was made G.o it was few time before death of former Pa Akindayomi sir you still have more than 20years to lead us in jesus name. #Dominion2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by hees23: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Make Sales on your Website 24/7

Get Ecommerce Website Developed for Your Business designed, crafted and developed by Web Professionals with years of Web and Digital Solutions experience

Avoid Web Quacks Developing your Website!

What You Also Get:

== Ecommerce Website Comes with Payment Gateway
== Free Training on How to Upload, Edit and Remove Products Images/Prices
== 1 Year Domain
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Oyindidi(f): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Una like talk o, me wey dey there no here watin him talk word for word
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Tundeobama(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
federal9:

how is he a great man of God?

Explain!!
He has touch lives and millions convert to christ across globe because of his teaching word.Thousands of family working in rccg print,real estate and academics are earning and feeding.A 1st class mathematician phd.
A living example

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by koolaid87: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
No tithe no heaven shocked

They turn their gullible flocks to prey

All tithe to headquarters

Lol

Papa na scammer

1 Like

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Sunymoore(m): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
Handsomecole:
This is why the Roman Catholic Church stands out... over 2500 years of existence with seamless transition a church owned by no man born of a woman.
Sorry to burst your bubble. The word Nepotism got it origin from popes appointing their nephews as next Pope. The said nephews are their children born anonymously..

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by vioment: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
If your next 3 subordinates are not capable of being your replacement especially after some years of working together, i think such a leadership quality is to be called to question.

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Jethrolite(m): 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
WinningSun:

and the successor will definitely be a Yoruba man.
Na lie, he will be igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by aribisala0(m): 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
But Eli knew before Samuel?

Is that correctt

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by babeosisi: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
The successors are usually the closest assistant to the leader in the bible.
Has he no assistant oveseer?
Joshua didn't come from the blues.He served alongside moses.

Hopefully the successor will not be into idolatry

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by donbachi(m): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
I think him say the person wey go take over from him,still dey beer parlour dey drink and dey smoke.
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by semyman: 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
Power and money over sweet and you don't want PMB to re contest?

1 Like

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by yinkus6750(m): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
Pastor ADEBOYE isn't the founder of the church , hence its not hereditary. Seriously, whoever succeeds him , can't just be any body. His leaving a very big shoe that my be difficult for any average spirit filled Pastor to inherit. I pray God guides and reveal HIS choice to him.

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by aribisala0(m): 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
aribisala0:
But Eli knew before Samuel?

Is that correctt

6 Again the Lord called, “Samuel!” And Samuel got up and went to Eli and said, “Here I am; you called me.”

“My son,” Eli said, “I did not call; go back and lie down.”

7 Now Samuel did not yet know the Lord: The word of the Lord had not yet been revealed to him.

8 A third time the Lord called, “Samuel!” And Samuel got up and went to Eli and said, “Here I am; you called me.”

Then Eli realized that the Lord was calling the boy. 9 So Eli told Samuel, “Go and lie down, and if he calls you, say, ‘Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening.’” So Samuel went and lay down in his place.

10 The Lord came and stood there, calling as at the other times, “Samuel! Samuel!”

Then Samuel said, “Speak, for your servant is listening.”

11 And the Lord said to Samuel: “See, I am about to do something in Israel that will make the ears of everyone who hears about it tingle. 12 At that time I will carry out against Eli everything I spoke against his family—from beginning to end. 13 For I told him that I would judge his family forever because of the sin he knew about; his sons blasphemed God,[a] and he failed to restrain them. 14 Therefore I swore to the house of Eli, ‘The guilt of Eli’s house will never be atoned for by sacrifice or offering.’”
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Praise1234: 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
Haa...whosoever will take over from papa has a lot of work to do...
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by notoriousbabe: 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:
my papa has spoken.......................................................................................................................................................
at your age you never sabi your papa? Shioooooooooor
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Praise1234: 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
This great servant of God has paid a great price in making sure the work of God move forward...more grace Papa

1 Like

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Praise1234: 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
This great servant of God has paid a great price in making sure the work of God move forward...more grace Papa..leading a church like Rccg is not bread and butter

1 Like

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by omakay(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nigeria..............................................................R.C.C.G

We will see which organization/country will split first!!!!!

The church of God is marching on!!!!!

yes,we know!!!!

But the "marching on" must not happen in one piece!!!

Meanwhile, congratulations to all rccg members on their on-going "political"...... sorry, "religious" convention!!!!!

I hope that when the event is over, Nigeria will be less corrupt and more decent for the next one year!!!!!

After-all, more than 5 million Nigerians are gathered there for one week!!!
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Kennycul(m): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
U need prayer
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Olamiz: 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Am next in line... If u knw u knw
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by talk2ibk(m): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
aribisala0:

6 Again the Lord called, “Samuel!” And Samuel got up and went to Eli and said, “Here I am; you called me.”

“My son,” Eli said, “I did not call; go back and lie down.”

7 Now Samuel did not yet know the Lord: The word of the Lord had not yet been revealed to him.

8 A third time the Lord called, “Samuel!” And Samuel got up and went to Eli and said, “Here I am; you called me.”

Then Eli realized that the Lord was calling the boy. 9 So Eli told Samuel, “Go and lie down, and if he calls you, say, ‘Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening.’” So Samuel went and lay down in his place.

10 The Lord came and stood there, calling as at the other times, “Samuel! Samuel!”

Then Samuel said, “Speak, for your servant is listening.”

11 And the Lord said to Samuel: “See, I am about to do something in Israel that will make the ears of everyone who hears about it tingle. 12 At that time I will carry out against Eli everything I spoke against his family—from beginning to end. 13 For I told him that I would judge his family forever because of the sin he knew about; his sons blasphemed God,[a] and he failed to restrain them. 14 Therefore I swore to the house of Eli, ‘The guilt of Eli’s house will never be atoned for by sacrifice or offering.’”
are u still confused?
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by farem: 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
HigherEd:

You are very wrong, leke isn't being tipped as a successor and everyone knows it..
Lalasticlala

Even if you repeat this one billion times, the evil spirit blocking their ears won't allow them to hear nor listen.
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Princess4ng(f): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
notoriousbabe:
at your age you never sabi your papa? Shioooooooooor

LOL... U r funny
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by farem: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Was this man not forced to resign by the FG last year and he appointed a national coordinator?

I repeat again, Adeboye position transcends Nigeria and it is in the news for those who are not demonically deaf and blinded that RCCG is the only church concern who decided to appoint the national overseer.
I assume you don't understand the meaning of a NATIONAL COORDINATOR
Because if you did, you. wouldn't come here and be spewing this trash. National and continental overseers have been common-place in the RCCG.
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by farem: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
Handsomecole:

First of all, tell us how your church operate the pope's succession. After that you can now go ahead to comment on the next paragraph. If you cannot tell us here and now, you're satanic.

Your statistics are from your lying mind! The Lord Jesus, the Owner of the Church finished His earthly ministry just a couple of years less less than 2000 years ago. For your own 'church' to be 2500 years old, I need not argue with you again

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment / Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill / Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.