Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye (23259 Views)

We Haven’t Appointed TB Joshua’s Wife As Successor – SCOAN / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by aribisala0(m): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
talk2ibk:
are u still confused?
Do you have a point you are trying to make or just being an irritant?
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by farem: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
babeosisi:
The successors are usually the closest assistant to the leader in the bible.
Has he no assistant oveseer?
Joshua didn't come from the blues.He served alongside moses.

Hopefully the successor will not be into idolatry

Don't use your confused mind to read! Where did he say the person would be from outside RCCG or the existing hierarchy? This is the problem that has dragged ugh, nation into doom even when right things are done, political nuances are read into it and vice versa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Boss13: 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
This man is a clown. I guess the board of trustees is weak and cannot throw him away.
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Boss13: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
chijokz:

That's exactly what he'll do. He's smart enough to know that his empire must remain in his family.

That’s his plan I think so. Wait so long for one of his son to be matured and then claim God told him to handle over to the son. I dey wait for the big fight wey go start for RCCG. She’s dey refused the corporate governance that was introduced. No wahala
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by zoedew: 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tolexander:
Either God shows you or not, there is already a replacement for you (even more than 1). He does not necessarily need showing you.

I see you are privy to the goings on between God and Pastor Adeboye!
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Sleekfingers: 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
judecares1:
churches has turn to business

pls handover to your son to enable the wealth continue

So you don't know that church na big business.

In other sane countries they are building companies. Nigerians are building churches in this 21st century. Shouting God up and down. God will never, and never answer foolish people expecting manner from heaven.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by greaterlove001: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
I wish all the nasty comments above can minimise the effects of the church. But it can't. Because the church of Jesus is real. It will continue to match on, and the gates of hell cannot prevail. Thank you Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by DBossNG(m): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
farem:

First of all, tell us how your church operate the pope's succession. After that you can now go ahead to comment on the next paragraph. If you cannot tell us here and now, you're satanic.

Your statistics are from your lying mind! The Lord Jesus, the Owner of the Church finished His earthly ministry just a couple of years less less than 2000 years ago. For your own 'church' to be 2500 years old, I need not argue with you again

lwkmd
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by timotheus1986: 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
More grace and more anointing sir in Jesus name.
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
Yeah yeah! It's going to be someone but what I can say is, it's not compulsory he knows how to fast and pray like Daddy G. O, if he's the chosen one then he will have the backing.. All he needs his Faith and Wisdom to carry on the work because Redeem is a very big church with different people from every walks of life.. Anyways I'm returning back to Redeem, as led by the Spirit! It's well... Yeahhhh!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
...it will well, pray for a successful and peaceful transition when the time comes...
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by rhektor(m): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
farem:

First of all, tell us how your church operate the pope's succession. After that you can now go ahead to comment on the next paragraph. If you cannot tell us here and now, you're satanic.

Your statistics are from your lying mind! The Lord Jesus, the Owner of the Church finished His earthly ministry just a couple of years less less than 2000 years ago. For your own 'church' to be 2500 years old, I need not argue with you again
I

Bursted grin grin grin
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Dasgoro: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hope successor will not run away, with all these scary statements....

Most true worshippers want to serve God in peace.
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by Azam101: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
You will hand over to Fayose the rock .
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by oyetpel(m): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
Why is papa scaring his future successor or is he boasting?

Solomon never fought a war unlike his daddy.
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by federal9: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tundeobama:

He has touch lives and millions convert to christ across globe because of his teaching word.Thousands of family working in rccg print,real estate and academics are earning and feeding.A 1st class mathematician phd.
A living example

ok.
That's very good of him.
Re: I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye by GetCofOProperty: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
Spiritual things can never be comprehended by physical/logical reasoning.

You can check my signature just here in blue below this line.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment / Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill / Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.