Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy (17192 Views)

Buhari Signing PIB Shows Disdain For Niger Delta People, Says PDP / Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by arantess: 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Where dem zombies dey?? Make una come defend pay master...
Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by 1shortblackboy: 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
sureheaven:
Pure and undiluted trash.

PDP and ipob pigs can write whatever they like about pmb, it still doesn’t change the fact that he will be our president till 2023.

Ghana, togo, niger, cotounu and other neighboring countries aren’t far, they shld go and stay till 2023.
mcheeeewww

Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by gasparpisciotta: 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
These folks will stop at nothing to dent PMB's image and reputation. I am not surprised though, a lot of educated illiterates amongst​ us.
25 rubbish reasons that have holes all over with the major opposition party being the silent fan blowing the furnace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by amnesty7: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
OP you deserve this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by okwabayi(m): 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
I. did. not. read.
I. do. not. care.
Nothing. concerns. me. and. politics.
I. will. choose. Buhari. 100x. over. Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by Princedapace(m): 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
RevenGeMission:
1 reason to believe in PMB

He is God sent, anything else will fail

lol my brother, Buhari can only rule for 8 years..

He will leave power some day..

Dont cry o when another person begin treat ur people anyhow..

I just dey pity for the poor millions of masses..

1 Like

Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by Kenmatt(m): 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
I was expecting to read something substantial.

The only word I have to type here which brings every crap written here to a nonentity is the acquisition of "veto power" to the President which is enshrined in the Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
The authour should look closer to home. OBJ was the one who destroyed democracy in Nigeria. Buhari simply inherited the ways OBJ had laid down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by Melison(m): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
If him later win nko
Abeg make una expect anything for this coming election oo....wetin even concern me sef

Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by blacknp(m): 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Hmmm! All these sins for buhari with that him small body. Ohhh boy! I tire ooooooo!!!
A bunch of fabricated rubbish. Just imagine animals want to be treated like human beings Pdp understands Nigerians better,Apc's only mistake is failing to realize that Nigerians are animals in human skin and there is no point trying to please them.
Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by blacknp(m): 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
Kenmatt:
I was expecting to read something substantial.

The only word I have to type here which brings every crap written here to a nonentity is the acquisition of "veto power" to the President which is enshrined in the Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Good to know we still have critical thinkers & intelligent people in Nigeria.
Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by michoim(m): 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
That word disdain for democracy should better be use for GEJ or best still OBJ and not PMB; you perverts...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by blacknp(m): 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
arantess:
Where dem zombies dey?? Make una come defend pay master...
Myopic toddler between yourself & the 3 blind mice I wonder who has more vision?5 years from now in retrospect you will be the one shouting everywhere that President Buhari was the best Nigerian President ever.
Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
SPOT-ON! the redundant, CLANISH, utterly clueless, classless sadist is all shades of DISASTER!

buhari is a Fiasco that must NEVER be repeated!
Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
A man who overthrew a democratically elected government was packaged decades later to lead a democratic nation. Yet people are surprised the the man does not obey court order or practise rule if law. A leopard can never shed its skin if u like take it to Iceland. I tell people Nigeria is the sweetest country to be a politician . with thousands of gullible and myopic youths on nairaland as a leader just play the ethnuc or religious catds and watch youths tear each other apart on nairaland over politicians who don't and will never give a damn about them. What is the difference between APC and PDP

2 Likes

Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by Waksdabos(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ayoswit:
Just get your pvc.
Our votes may not count given the questionable conduct of INEC.
Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by ezegold4we: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
Am surprised that some compound fools in this forum is attacking the OP,

Any body opposing this 25 irripairable sins of Buhari must be living in self denial or a little baby in an adult body,

Buhari is the worst president ever seen and will be the last in the history of mankind. Zombies, u r free to attack me.
Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by blacknp(m): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
michoim:
That word disdain for democracy should better be use for GEJ or best still OBJ and not PMB; you perverts...
Pdp a shameless bunch of rodents. Apc are no saints but they are a lot more decent ideologically than pdp,pdp keeps claiming they have reformed,who told them?those a mental patient check himself out the hospital without evaluation and clearance from the psychotherapist?pdp cannot be their own judge, a donkey is never a zebra.
Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by 3Ceagle(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
Buhari and his inner cabinet disdain for Saraki and the legislature arises majorly from point 13:

13. The President has a preference for circumventing the law. First, he demanded to have emergency powers in his first few months in office. Later, he signed and authorized Order 006 to give him powers outside the provisions of the EFCC Act and ICPC Act — as well as the provisions of the Administration of Criminal Justice Act and the Criminal Code.

Giving him emergency power would have been like given a drunk police man a loaded gun.
Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by blacknp(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
ezegold4we:
Am surprised that some compound fools in this forum is attacking the OP,

Any body opposing this 25 irripairable sins of Buhari must be living in self denial or a little baby in an adult body,

Buhari is the worst president ever seen and will be the last in the history of mankind. Zombies, u r free to attack me.
For lack of vision my people perish,your thinking faculty is retrograde. You need re orientation,no one's fault you are a failure,You can't blame the President of the Republic for your own shortcomings,we all know it is extremely easy to blame someone else when we have failed.

Sorry you do not know how to navigate your way out of the maze of Nigeria,i suggest you go and take a crash course on Fela Kuti he will give the blue print,there are a lot of secret codes in his music,Black man know yourself.

And for your information only Fools imagine that President Buhari will not win in a landslide in 2019,Toddlers you still don't understand the policy of one Christiian,one Muslim and the Hausa/Fulani oligarchy in Nigeria's politics.
Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by Chiedu4Trump: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
Kingosytex:
ONE REASON NOT TO BE WORRIED ABOUT GMB'S DISDAIN OF DEMOCRACY
1. The only nigerian man of God that prophesised bubu's victory in 2015 has prophesised that bubu will be disgraced in 2019. so for sure bubu is heading back to daura
Which man of God be that?
Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by Enice(m): 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Flets:
With South South, South East and North Central gone to anyone but Buhari, PDP only needs an average northerner to share the spoils with Buhari in the North East and North West and a SW VP to share the southwest votes.

There is no way Buhari will win 2019 elections. Either Tambuwal, kwankwaso or Atiku will kick Buhari out of office.

Buhari's supposed cult following in the North is a farce, it did not save him in 2003, 2007 and 2011 until N-PDP and Tinubu saved him in 2015. It's now much a tougher sale after exposing him for the bigot and closet terrorist he is.

Some tips:
His 2015 NE & NW votes were intact cos he was up against a southern minority
His 2015 NC votes was prior to his open affinity and protection for fulani terrorist in the middle belt
His 2015 SW votes were driven by Tinubu and perceived fight against corruption; it's a different story now he has been exposed for the bigot and terrorist he is
First of all, Akpabio just defected from PDP. Do you know what that means? 1.4 million vote lost if you believe in the 2015 election figures which I don't. Also, the SP position has been zoned to the SS by the APC in 2019. This means that states like Delta, Cross Rivers, Edo and Rivers would most likely be delivered for APC. Also note that before now, there use to be no elections in the SS. All we had was ballot stuffing. Now, it will not be business as usual as PDP is no longer in a position to dictate and forge results.
Secondly, SW is on lock down for APC. Why? Because APC is the best thing after fried rice in the SW. Their programs in infrastructure, education, agriculture etc, far outshine that of all former PDP governments before it.
Thirdly, the NW and NE are on lock down for Buhari. This is not the time when NNPC, NSA, NPA, CBN and NIMASA use to fund the PDP. Also moneybag states like Akwa Ibom are no longer there. Delta is owing salaries and wike's cultists will be caged by the IGP. The use of the Armed force is also out of the window, so PDP is dead in the NW and NE.
Now in the SE, mark my words: APC Will get nothing less than 40%. Nigeria is not yet developed enough to play online politics. So if you think your 700likes on Nairaland will result in 700votes, keep dreaming.
Finally, the only zone APC is have issues right now is the NC and even at that, APC would win in states like Kwara, Nasarawa and Kogi state. Kwara because Sakari is now known to be a killer, cultist and muderer and his thugs has been and would be cut to size by the IGP.

1 Like

Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by lastmessenger: 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
These folks will stop at nothing to dent PMB's image and reputation. I am not surprised though, a lot of educated illiterates amongst​ us.
25 rubbish reasons that have holes all over with the major opposition party being the silent fan blowing the furnace.
can you debunk any of the points he made?
Please do you know that you and I are even more qualified to handle this country than Buhari?At least you understand what democracy is and you are educated and are more informed on what development and national building entails. Look let's not belittle ourselves here because we are getting far less than we are capable of getting.
Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by yusufyo: 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Is that all? You better go and check urself and also remind urself that more than these happaned in the regime of ineffectual buffun and heaven didn't fall. We u are among the looters but very soon nemesis shall catch up with u.
Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by Oxb90: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
sureheaven:
Pure and undiluted trash.

PDP and ipob pigs can write whatever they like about pmb, it still doesn’t change the fact that he will be our president till 2023.

Ghana, togo, niger, cotounu and other neighboring countries aren’t far, they shld go and stay till 2023.
I am disappointed
Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by Oxb90: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
ceeceeco:
It's such a shame that such an uneducated illiterate is the president of a country called Nigeria. What a careless mistake! So disappointed.
and you still have "the educated" supporting him. I weep for this nation
Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by Flets: 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
Enice:
First of all, Akpabio just defected from PDP. Do you know what that means? 1.4 million vote lost if you believe in the 2015 election figures which I don't. Also, the SP position has been zoned to the SS by the APC in 2019. This means that states like Delta, Cross Rivers, Edo and Rivers would most likely be delivered for APC. Also note that before now, there use to be no elections in the SS. All we had was ballot stuffing. Now, it will not be business as usual as PDP is no longer in a position to dictate and forge results.
Secondly, SW is on lock down for APC. Why? Because APC is the best thing after fried rice in the SW. Their programs in infrastructure, education, agriculture etc, far outshine that of all former PDP governments before it.
Thirdly, the NW and NE are on lock down for Buhari. This is not the time when NNPC, NSA, NPA, CBN and NIMASA use to fund the PDP. Also moneybag states like Akwa Ibom are no longer there. Delta is owing salaries and wike's cultists will be caged by the IGP. The use of the Armed force is also out of the window, so PDP is dead in the NW and NE.
Now in the SE, mark my words: APC Will get nothing less than 40%. Nigeria is not yet developed enough to play online politics. So if you think your 700likes on Nairaland will result in 700votes, keep dreaming.
Finally, the only zone APC is have issues right now is the NC and even at that, APC would win in states like Kwara, Nasarawa and Kogi state. Kwara because Sakari is now known to be a killer, cultist and muderer and his thugs has been and would be cut to size by the IGP.

You said Buhari will get 40% in the southeast
You also said Akpabio’s defection adds 1.4million to APC

Based on those two statements, you don’t deserve a response

1 Like

Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by ezegold4we: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Come 2019,the only state buhari is 100% of winning is katsina,

He will be betrayed beyound measure by his own party,

Buhari is like a sheep they are taking to slaughter and he's not aware of this,

What happened to Gej will be a child's play.
Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by Enice(m): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
Flets:

You said Buhari will get 40% in the southeast
You also said Akpabio’s defection adds 1.4million to APC

Based on those two statements, you don’t deserve a response

you lack comprehension skills.
Yes I said Buhari will get 40% in the SE but I never said he would get 1.4million votes in Akwa ibom.
What I said was that 1.4million votes has gone down the drains for PDP and I don't believe it was up to that figure in the first place because in the SS we have more of ballot stuffing than voting as most times people don't come out to vote due to the rough environment.
Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by Enice(m): 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
ezegold4we:
Come 2019,the only state buhari is 100% of winning is katsina,

He will be betrayed beyound measure by his own party,

Buhari is like a sheep they are taking to slaughter and he's not aware of this,

What happened to Gej will be a child's play.
keep dreaming.
Re: 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy by bedspread: 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
[s]
RevenGeMission:
1 reason to believe in PMB

He is God sent, anything else will fail
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu, Akande, Yerima, Governors Attend APC National Caucus Meeting / Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian / Top 10 Takeaways From President Buhari’s Visit To Lagos By Abdulkabir Olatunji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.