Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV (6718 Views)

Buhari Signing PIB Shows Disdain For Niger Delta People, Says PDP / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) / 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 10, 2021
Tyrant and ethnic bigot Buhari showed his hate and disdain for the Igbos again by brushing off a question asked about the ongoing agitation in the South East and the lack of Igbos occupying strategic top positions in the army and federal political office.

1. On the issue of South East agitation, he missed the opportunity to reach out to the Igbos and bring a lasting peace to the region. Instead of appealing for calm and speaking to the youth as his children, he said (paraphrased) " I am happy that the South South elders have vowed that the South East will not have access to the Sea". In order words, they will be starved again as happened in the Biafran war. This man is evil, I mean evil.

2. He also said that the reason why Igbos are not in high positions is because they are not qualified ( by inference), because people have to earn their positions which is funny considering the intellectual bankrupt quota products currently occupying positions of high office.

This man has constantly made us know that he is an avid Igbo hater.

He side stepped the Fulani herdsmen question, trivialised it and used taqiya to deceive his interviewers, and I dare say most Nigerians.

He is the worst leader to occupy the office of president worldwide. Him and his kind should and will, never get the majority support of the Igbos until they apologise and repent from their wickedness.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Xscape1993(m): 9:18am On Jun 10, 2021
It is still well.
Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 10, 2021
Who cares, IGBOS want there own nation... Fulanis and Yorubas can share Nigeria together, it's non of my business...

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by preacherz: 9:19am On Jun 10, 2021
Talk of Leopard and it’s spots

6 Likes

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Kuceeh: 9:19am On Jun 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Nato008(m): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2021
First, this is not live interview... He just said he was going to Lagos Tomorrow to commission the rail line....so this was done yesterday or several days ago..
And second Nigeria is truly finished....don't ask me how

33 Likes

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by andyblinks05: 9:20am On Jun 10, 2021
I know dem most talk
Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 10, 2021
Nato008:
First, this is not live interview... He just said he was going to Lagos Tomorrow to commission the rail line....so this was done yesterday or several days ago..

Corrected
- thanks

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by LibertyRep: 9:22am On Jun 10, 2021
I haven't seen the interview but it will be very unpredidential at this moment or ever for the president to make such remarks.

If it's true, all serving people of Igbo extraction should voluntarily exit his government because it's clear that he harbors inexplicable bitterness against that tribe.

Even if it is a mutual dislike, he should at least mask his own, being the president.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Educationalserv: 9:22am On Jun 10, 2021
SavagesWillLose:
Tyrant and ethnic bigot Buhari showed his hate and disdain for the Igbos again by brushing of a question asked about the ongoing agitation in the South East and the lack of Igbos in top positions in the army and federal political office.

1. On the issue of South East agitation, he missed the opportunity to reach out to the Igbos and bring a lasting peace to the region. Instead of appealing for calm and speaking to the youth as his children, he said (paraphrased) " I am happy that the South South elders have vowed that the South East will not have access to the Sea". In order words, they will be starved again as happened in the Biafran war. This man is evil, I mean evil.

2. He also said that the reason why Igbos are not in high positions is because they are not qualified ( by inference), because people have to earn their positions which is funny considering the intellectual bankrupt quota products currently occulting positions of high office.

He side stepped the Fulani herdsmen question, trivialised it and used Taqiya to deceive his interviews and I dare say most Nigerians.

He is the worst leader to occupy the office of president worldwide. Him and his kind should and will, never get the majority support of the Igbos until they apologise and repent from their wickedness.
ipob pig and lies. Where is the interview .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by id911(m): 9:23am On Jun 10, 2021
Nato008:

Don't mind those saying live interview as if they don't know Buhari can't grant live Press Interview. What you watch was edited severally. It's a shame!

9 Likes

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by kechywillz(m): 9:24am On Jun 10, 2021
Does it look like Igbos are troubled by his hatred,we will survive him,whether you like us or not,it doesnt change a thing

19 Likes

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2021
Nigeria under APC is like a sick man who has outrightly refused to take his drugsundecided

check siggyundecided

2 Likes

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Cammo: 9:26am On Jun 10, 2021
He may not be alive to witness it. Useless Fulani terrorist.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Rugaria: 9:26am On Jun 10, 2021
I know he will mess himself up!
That's why they never wanted him to be interviewed!
They megawatts of hate in this man is enough to power the whole lagos

5 Likes

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by banom(m): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2021
He should keep his love to himself....we will remain the most advanced and progressive Black people on the planet....Buhari is inconsequential.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2021
Educationalserv:

I just watched it on satelite TV here in London ( SKY TV ) - started at 8:45am and just finished now.

cool

5 Likes

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:28am On Jun 10, 2021
SavagesWillLose:
Tyrant and ethnic bigot Buhari showed his hate and disdain for the Igbos again by brushing of a question asked about the ongoing agitation in the South East and the lack of Igbos in top positions in the army and federal political office.

2. He also said that the reason why Igbos are not in high positions is because they are not qualified ( by inference), because people have to earn their positions which is funny considering the intellectual bankrupt quota products currently occulting positions of high office.

He side stepped the Fulani herdsmen question, trivialised it and used Taqiya to deceive his interviews and I dare say most Nigerians.

Good morning sir. Nothing he says can wipe off the bigotry and hatred against PMB in your hearts and he knows how to ignore such distractions perfectly. Any time you continue with your hatred and bigotry against PMB, remember the wisdom of our founding fathers who are patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction who willingly signed up to Nigeria. They are wiser than the founding fathers of Lesotho. It is to enable them leverage on access to huge land mass, large economy to support their high population density and to enjoy the protection of a strong military especially naval military power. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Good morning sir. Nothing he says can qipe off the bigotry and hatred against PMB in your hearts and he knows how to ignore such distractions perfectly. Any time you continue with your hatred and bigotry against PMB, remember the wisdom of our founding fathers who are patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction and willingly signed up to Nigeria. They are wiser than the founding fathers of Lesotho. It is to enable them leverage on access to huge land mass and strong military especially naval military power. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.

I also want ONE NIGERIA more than you, but it is not working.

Look at the very small coutries below doing 1000% better than Nigeria. The smaller a country is, the easier to manage, ask Israel.

Nigeria is surrounded with oceans etc but it is almost rock bottom in terms of GDP per capita below. You know why ? Incompetence.

cool

11 Likes

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Educationalserv: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2021
SavagesWillLose:

I just watched it on satelite TV here in London ( SKY TV ) - started at 8:45am and just finished now.

cool
where are the transcripts where pmb said south east people are not qualified? The m.d of soverign wealth funds is igbo and doing well for Nigeira .

1 Like

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by habsydiamond(m): 9:31am On Jun 10, 2021
What wis it to believe in this unknown country nitori olorun.. Haa

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by SlayerForever: 9:34am On Jun 10, 2021
Jesus Christ did he really say Igbos won't have access to sea? The man na fool.

11 Likes

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Coldshisha: 9:35am On Jun 10, 2021
I see no hate here

1 Like

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:36am On Jun 10, 2021
SavagesWillLose:

You don't want it sir. If you devote half as much energy you use to disparage the nation especially online to consolidate on your nation building effort offline, you will soon realise that you have been feeding more of hate and bigotry against PMB and Nigeria. It's pure hatred and thank God PMB is matured enough to take all. The young President of Ethiopia is doing shege to Tigray now but President Muhammadu Buhari won't ever do that to any part of Nigeria. In life, it's what you focus on that expands. You hate PMB so it continues to grow as a monster and sadly, it is possible that this same monster will consume you because after Buhari leaves office, you will pure same hatred and bigotry on a new 'victim '

3 Likes

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Ever8090: 9:37am On Jun 10, 2021
Did he actually said this?..
Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Sirjamo: 9:39am On Jun 10, 2021
Igbo never fail to show their hatred for Buhari since 2003_ yet, they want him to love them with all his heart.

You hate him, he hates you.

Igbo 1 Buhari 1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by theTranslator: 9:39am On Jun 10, 2021
Children of hate see hate where there is no hate

Don't you hate the most?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 10, 2021
Ever8090:
Did he actually said this?..

Yes, I just watched it now, that’s why I created this article. The man is unapologetically an ethnic bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Lifeisnotajungl(m): 9:44am On Jun 10, 2021
I don't know whether the president understand all what he is doing
Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by FarahAideed: 9:44am On Jun 10, 2021
Sirjamo:
Igbo never fail to show their hatred for Buhari since 2003_ yet, they want him to love them with all his heart.

You hate him, he hates you.

Igbo 1 Buhari 1

Which sane NIGERIAN likes Buhari ?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Siwisheswereesh: 9:45am On Jun 10, 2021
Educationalserv:

Yes he said it. I watched the interview on Arise TV

1 Like

Re: Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:46am On Jun 10, 2021
SavagesWillLose:

Look at the very small coutries below doing 1000% better than Nigeria. The smaller a country is, the easier to manage, ask Israel.

Nigeria is surrounded with oceans etc but it is almost rock bottom in terms of GDP capita below.

cool
You are getting it wrong . You don't even need to go far, look at my Lagos State developmental parameters, it is far far better than that of 90% of countries in Africa yet Lagos is one of the smallest states in Nigeria. The country you should be studying is Lesotho. It's the best to compare to you and guess what, most Lesotho who want to be successful by no means feat, must go to South Africa. Funnily, Lesotho has not have over the years resented and hated tribes and communities that surround them like some of you hate and resent other Nigerians . If you ever think you will come to Lagos or PHC and claim equal right like now, sir, it will never happen. Even airplane landing in your tiny country will fly over Nigeria. You should wake up daily thanking your fore fathers who signed up to Nigeria. They are wise men. I give it to them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic / People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant / Do You Still Trust Sahara Reporters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.