Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

MFM 70 Days Fasting & Prayer 2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM 70 Days Fasting & Prayer 2018 (1585 Views)

CAN Says Nigerians Should Celebrate Easter With Fasting, Prayer / ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MFM 70 Days Fasting & Prayer 2018 by ChurchPlus: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
JOIN THIS ANNUAL POWER PACKED PROPHETIC PROGRAMME.

It's your season of Extraordinary Turnaround and Rejoicing.

Download app @

https://www.dropbox.com/s/opbngvbf8qy11p8/MFM%20Fasting%20%26%20Prayers%202018.apk?dl=1

A WORD FROM DR.
OLUKOYA
“ O Thou that
hearest prayer, unto
thee shall all flesh
come. Psalm 65:2; King James
Version

We give all the glory to the Lord for what He has been doing with our annual seventy days prayer and fasting
programme. The Lord has used the
programme to ignite the fire of revival in thousands of lives, put stubborn pursuers to flight, produce prayer
eagles, open chapters of prosperity for many, confuse satanic dribblers and put the
enemies’ gear in
reverse. Prayer is of
great value in turbulent and non-turbulent
situations. Prayer is a necessity not an option.

‘ Howbeit this
kind goeth not out
but by PRAYER AND
FASTING
Matthew 17:21; King
James Version

Some mountains will not fall unless they are bombarded with the artillery of prayer and fasting.
The weapon of prayer and fasting have been known to do wonders when other methods have failed. In addition, some breakthroughs
are impossible unless there is regular, consistent, concerted, constant bombardment
of prayers.

The prayer points for this year’s
programme have been specially vomitted by
the Holy Ghost to bring salvation, deliverance
and healing of the spirit, soul and body to God’s people. Pray them with determination, pray them with aggression, pray them with violence in your spirit, pray them
with violent faith, pray them with great
expectation and your life will never remain
the same. The God who answereth by fire will
surely answer you, in
Jesus’ name.

Your friend in the
school of prayer,
Dr. D.K. OLUKOYA

HOW IT WORKS
Each
day of the week from
Monday to Sunday
* On Mondays and Fridays,
you break your fast at 5
PM local time;
* Every other
day you break at 2 PM
local time. Children
participating in the
programme should break
their fast at 12 PM local
time daily.

Watch here for daily excerpts.

Download app @ https://www.dropbox.com/s/opbngvbf8qy11p8/MFM%20Fasting%20%26%20Prayers%202018.apk?dl=1

God bless you!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MFM 70 Days Fasting & Prayer 2018 by ChurchPlus: 6:43am On Aug 07, 2018
It's Day 2

1. My Father, let my maximum last year becomes my minimum this year, in the name of Jesus.
2. I declare that I must not fail, in the name of Jesus.
3. Lord, deliver me from strange battles, in the name of Jesus.
4. My Father, cause this period to be my time of jubilee and rejoicing, in Jesus’ name.
5. Every grave clothe, binding my hands, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.

Join to experience Extraordinary Turnaround and Rejoicing

Download app @ https://www.dropbox.com/s/opbngvbf8qy11p8/MFM%20Fasting%20%26%20Prayers%202018.apk?dl=1

Shalom!

ChurchPlus:
JOIN THIS ANNUAL POWER PACKED PROPHETIC PROGRAMME.

It's your season of Extraordinary Turnaround and Rejoicing.

Download app @

https://www.dropbox.com/s/opbngvbf8qy11p8/MFM%20Fasting%20%26%20Prayers%202018.apk?dl=1

A WORD FROM DR.
OLUKOYA
“ O Thou that
hearest prayer, unto
thee shall all flesh
come. Psalm 65:2; King James
Version

We give all the glory to the Lord for what He has been doing with our annual seventy days prayer and fasting
programme. The Lord has used the
programme to ignite the fire of revival in thousands of lives, put stubborn pursuers to flight, produce prayer
eagles, open chapters of prosperity for many, confuse satanic dribblers and put the
enemies’ gear in
reverse. Prayer is of
great value in turbulent and non-turbulent
situations. Prayer is a necessity not an option.

‘ Howbeit this
kind goeth not out
but by PRAYER AND
FASTING
Matthew 17:21; King
James Version

Some mountains will not fall unless they are bombarded with the artillery of prayer and fasting.
The weapon of prayer and fasting have been known to do wonders when other methods have failed. In addition, some breakthroughs
are impossible unless there is regular, consistent, concerted, constant bombardment
of prayers.

The prayer points for this year’s
programme have been specially vomitted by
the Holy Ghost to bring salvation, deliverance
and healing of the spirit, soul and body to God’s people. Pray them with determination, pray them with aggression, pray them with violence in your spirit, pray them
with violent faith, pray them with great
expectation and your life will never remain
the same. The God who answereth by fire will
surely answer you, in
Jesus’ name.

Your friend in the
school of prayer,
Dr. D.K. OLUKOYA

HOW IT WORKS
Each
day of the week from
Monday to Sunday
* On Mondays and Fridays,
you break your fast at 5
PM local time;
* Every other
day you break at 2 PM
local time. Children
participating in the
programme should break
their fast at 12 PM local
time daily.

Watch here for daily excerpts.

God bless you!
Re: MFM 70 Days Fasting & Prayer 2018 by ChurchPlus: 7:39am On Aug 09, 2018
It's Day 4

1. 0 God, arise and cause confusion in the witchcraft camp, in the name of Jesus.

2. Protocol angels, evil angels, battle angels, security angels, ministry angels, cherubim, territorial angels slay those to be slain for my destiny to prosper, in the name of Jesus.

3. O earth, refuse to execute the counsels of witch-doctors assigned against me, in the name of Jesus.

4. I deprogrammed and cancel all witchcraft prophecies assigned against my life, in the name of Jesus.

Shalom!
Re: MFM 70 Days Fasting & Prayer 2018 by ChurchPlus: 4:03am On Aug 13, 2018
It's Day 8[b][/b]

1. Holy Ghost fire, incubate my brain, in the name of Jesus.
2· My head, reject every manipulation and bewitchment of untimely death, in the name of Jesus.

3. Holy Ghost, crown my head with divine glory, in the name of Jesus.
4. I release my head from every evil blood covenant, in the name of Jesus
5. Every power that has formed any evil cloud over my head, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

Download @ https://www.dropbox.com/s/opbngvbf8qy11p8/MFM%20Fasting%20%26%20Prayers%202018.apk?dl=1

Shalom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MFM 70 Days Fasting & Prayer 2018 by ChurchPlus: 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
It's day 16 already!!!

106. My life, arise, and begin to experience divine acceleration, in the name of Jesus.

107. My head, reject every manipulation and bewitchment of untimely death, in the
name of Jesus.

108. Arrows of darkness fired into my head, die, in the name of Jesus.

109. My head, reject the bewitchment of my father's house, in the name of Jesus.

110. Strongholds in my life, battling my destiny, I pull you down, in the name of Jesus.

Download @ https://www.dropbox.com/s/opbngvbf8qy11p8/MFM%20Fasting%20%26%20Prayers%202018.apk?dl=1

Shalom!
Re: MFM 70 Days Fasting & Prayer 2018 by ChurchPlus: 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
It's Day 22 already!

22. I pluck out wickedness from my environment, in the name of Jesus.

23. O God arise and make me Your power axe on earth, in the name of Jesus.

24. Every strange garment on my spiritual body, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

25. Altar of Baal in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

26. I jump out of the stomach of every evil spirit, in the name of Jesus.

27. Every trap, prepared for me by the enemy, turn around and catch your owner, in the name of Jesus.

Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

Why Did God Cast Satan Down To Earth? / Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell / Being Some-timish With God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.