Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

See The Touching Letter A Romantic Guy Wrote To His Departed Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Touching Letter A Romantic Guy Wrote To His Departed Girlfriend (654 Views)

Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher / Most Romantic Guy Of 2021: REVEALED!!!! / The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Touching Letter A Romantic Guy Wrote To His Departed Girlfriend by AISOSKID(m): 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
You know how they say that everyone enters into your life for a reason? i wholeheartedly believe that to be true. I have met some of the most amazing people who will have a lasting impact on my life. Each person has contributed to who i am insome way, shape, or form, and for that i am grateful. There are certain people, though - the ones who have a very special place in your heart. The ones you will never forget and can't thank God enough for crossing your paths.

During my WAEC, i decided to make some new friends in the school i'll be enrolling, i knew already some few people already, Exam officially started and students began to know each other, since i was knew in the school with my cousin, i did not know what to expect, it ended up being one of the fondest memories that sealed my high school memories.

During the first sunday, i noticed a dark slim beautiful girl walked into the church, all eyes was on her because she came late. I waited patiently for the service to come to an end and when it finally did, i went straight to her, though shy, we chatted and i realized she also came for the same purpose - the exam -.

Our friendhsip started that day, and i couldn't be more thankful. The next few days we were seen together, laughing, playing and cracking up like we've already knew each other in our previous life. i spent time at her rented house and it's a time, she will keep me company, make me laugh, and tell me stories. we both went to classes together on the day of every paper, together with my cousin.

Exam came to an end, she lived a long distance of my home and social media became the only form of communication we really had for the last 10 - 15 months. we had made plans for the next time we were both in the same place to get together and talk about old times, things disrupted our schedules and more time passed and we never got a chance to have that catch-up date.

August 3, 2018. I was scrolling through some status updates on my whatsapp app as early as 5 AM and i came accross a picture that look familiar, it was my friend, a photo she took months back. I saved the photo, something crossed my mind, there was a little write up at the bottom of the picture, i didn't bother to check, i was eager to going back to bed, still dizzy, i slept off. Scrolling through my Facebook later that day, i saw a post that would change me forever. I found out that my beautiful friend had passed away. After months of dealing with an illness, she lost the battle. I was in complete shock and i cried in bed all day. My dear friend, oh Merit my friend, it wasn't what i expected. It was news i wasn't expecting and not prepared for at all. Gone too soon.

To my friend who was taken away too soon,
I wish i would have been able to say goodbye to you. I wish that i would have made more time
for you each time you talked about us meeting. I wish i would not have let years go by without
seeing you. There are times i sit and think of you and have a conversation telling you how sorry
i am for not being there in the end.
I hope you know that i never thought any less of our friendship.

I'm sorry that social media and texting became the main source of communication in our friendship. I miss you and think about you all the time. I can't think about my "WAEC" days and not smile and think of you. I will always laugh a little when i picture you sneaking extra gum before entering the classroom. I will always cherish the many memories we had. The many birthday parties we attended during our "WAEC" days. The conversations we would have on while walking to and from classes will always be some of my favourites. The in-depth talks we would have on the sunday i met you still make
me laugh. I miss the after class photos under that big tree . Your smile will be one that i will never forget.
I don't think anyone could forget it. I have learnt that there is no better time than now to chase my dreams. To do all i can while i have the time - and unfortunately, your passing showed me this. Merit,
dear my Merit, forgive me and smile at me at the bosom of the Lord. My Merit, i couldn't hold back the tears, I love you so much. We shared that genuine love, that genuine feelings and care, my passionate Merit. I pray all the time for your family and friends, and i pray that you are in Heaven finding your
way.

To my beautiful friend who was taken too soon, i love you and miss you! Xoxo

If there is anything i learned from the passing of my friend, it is that "time is truly precious". We never know when will be the last time we see someone. I have leaned to make more time for the people i care about, even if it's little minutes. Wheather it be a text or phone call, i make the time now. To each person you care about and love - make sure they know. Hug your loved onces a little tighter. Enjoy your time with them and make as many memories as you can. Take tons of pictures, send cards and letters, and take mini road trips together. Accomplish all you can and chase your dreams. fulfill your life with all of the things that make you happy as best as you can.
Source : https://www.theoriginalupdates.com/2018/08/see-touching-letter-romantic-guy-wrote.html?m=1
Re: See The Touching Letter A Romantic Guy Wrote To His Departed Girlfriend by donbachi(m): 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sorry for your loss....abeg no vex.u make the waec?
Re: See The Touching Letter A Romantic Guy Wrote To His Departed Girlfriend by OneCorner: 12:43am On Aug 06, 2018
Mad girl mad bf
Re: See The Touching Letter A Romantic Guy Wrote To His Departed Girlfriend by Funminicrown: 12:48am On Aug 06, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Top 15 Bonding Conversation Topics You Need Today / I Know It I Can't Compete With Physically Fit People / Married Woman Shares Nudes Photos Sidechic Sent To Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.