Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods (32187 Views)

AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette / Abia State: Gestapo State Where Dissenting Voices Are Hounded & Jailed- PICTURES / 2019: Youths Commence Moves To Unseat Buhari - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by KaptainAfrika: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
Do these idiots, know who the GESTAPO were ?
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by Bruemath(m): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
Foolish moves by foolish people
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by Cannonleo(m): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
emeijeh:
Gestapo ko, Swastika ni
Achtung my Brother ..
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
History will remember Saraki kindly. If APC are clever they will celebrate him as a bridge builder rather than malign him. What happened in the 8th senate is a consequence of the slim majority and there was no other way any Senate President would have performed better.

Below is my post on another thread

. Let me tell you the honest truth about the 8th Senate. It is the best Senate since 1999!

Even though this Senate has had the slimmest majority they have passed more bills than any other senate since 1999 including very important bills like the “not too young to run bill” or the “Petroleum industry bill” or the “support for Made-in-Nigeria”.

Saraki and Ekweremadu could have been pursuing their personal interest and personal ambition when they emerged but that arrangement is the best in the circumstance. Considering no party had outright majority.

This arrangement allowed the 8th Senate to build consensus across party lines and get things done. Now what happens when you build concensus is that no side gets everything they want but I honestly think this is the best situation for Nigeria so that the interest of all parts of the country is protected and the collective interest of Nigeria is protected.

No matter who wins in 2019 I will like to see a slim majority again in the NASS because this will make for more scrutiny of the executive and help keep them honest.

This slim majority is probably why the bow and go method of confirmation did not happen in the case of Magu and it is also the reason why the current NASS managed to keep Buhari honest.

Now the alternative to the Saraki/Ekweremadu arrangement would have been an APC loyalist as Senate President and Deputy. Considering APC on its own do not have the numbers to form a quorum on their own, PDP Senators may decide to be obstructionist and nothing will get done! We see this in US Congress all the time where congress can’t come together to approve anything.

So I think that rather than insult Saraki as a betrayer, his ability to manage the slim majority in the Senate to get stuff done should be appreciated! It’s takes a lot of political skill to be a consensus builder. Saraki’s action may not have always been in the interest of APC but it’s has always been in the National interest and for our collective good!

Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by babasanti: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ndonu101:
Any illegitimate coup against Saraki and the NASS leadership will endorse and legitimise a coup against Buhari's government

The only thing keeping Buhari in office is because this is a civilian administration. If they start undermining other tiers of Government by using unconstitutional means to effect leadership change then they by so doing erode Buhari's claim to being a democratic Government and a coup against Buhari and this administration will then be fair and in the National Interest!

This current administration has 7 months to go before we go to the polls. It is better for everyone to remain calm and allow the people settle these scores at the poll in 2019. A word is enough for the wise!

gbam
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by Nasir123(m): 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
sureheaven:
Good move, they shld do everything to unseat that betrayal.

He can’t eat his cake and still have it. For those who will quote me, this is not 2014. They shld forget about karma repeating itself.

What we shld be celebrating is reward, progress, benefits and advantages of democracy not karma.

Point of correction;
Eveything legal.
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by Kyase(m): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
princesweetman2:

My guy. Make dem sha just remove am.

Lol grin
i tell you bro, make Dem do am sharp sharp...
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by nawebco(m): 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
Cannonleo:
Achtung my Brother ..
Here's Back To Forex (BTF) with free live training and alert.

Here we teach you how to make money with FOREX trading through our 4 days compulsory live training (attend more days as you wish) from the scratch. With our training, you are assured of making money.

For inclusion for the free training and trading antivivisectionist, join our group https:///2kmzMIermleBzti89cUUzc

You will be glad you did.

N.B: The training holds in Lagos.
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by HzRF(m): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
buhariguy:
This is the propaganda of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist party PDP.

Nobody will remove thief saraki,
Arm robber saraki will go by himself.
He has already agreed to step down.

Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by 02Kebreal(m): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
SARAKI IS VERY LUCKY I'M NOT PMB.... I REMOVE HIM BY HOOK OR CROOK...
HEAVEN WILL NOT FALL....

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
The biggest trouble with this blighted Buhari regime is that there's a government within a government. It's a free for all going on, and Nigerians should be very worried.

Unspeakable abominations can be committed by any one of the numerous members of the loose cabal running this government (using the name of Buhari and the instrumentality of the Federal Government), and yet the senile old fool would just be there staring blankly, purporting to be in charge..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
DEAD ON ARRIVAL! #D. O. A!

bunch of utterly confused sadists!
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by gotnel: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/r-apc-oshiomhole-malami-sgf-plotting-unseat-saraki-using-gestapo-methods

Our greedy politicians have declared full scale war on themselves.
In this war of who takes what, the Nigerian masses have nothing to gain or worried about.
Sometimes, it's good to fight amongs the thieves.
Let us the masses continue to pray for confusion in their camp. They have mortgage our collective democratic dividend by just dropping off little crumbs at their choosing interval.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by zeefa: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
iammo:
They used omo agege to steal the mace and to try an illegal impeachment, it didn't work wink, they blocked saraki and ekweremadu's home to stage an impeachment, it still didn't work cool. Who is goin to inform Mr president that coup is very difficult in modern times. So different from military days, they tried to intimedate judiciary with DSS nation wide raid it failed badly. Saraki was a top man for society general bank, a medical doctor, 2 terms governor, and now Senate president, with a British nationalty, it would be difficult to throw him out,

his got that bankroll. The sycophants around buhari wouldn't advice him carefully on how to manage his image these last six month prior to 2019 elections

Why do you guys keep celebrating thieves! You just mentioned SGB? And where is that bank now? With his British nationality, tell me what that has done to develop the nasty situation of things in the country! They are selfish and they are all looking for power to enrich themselves and family at large. I’m not in support of APC but we should all think straight and stop praising people destroying our country!
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by Felixv: 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
There is absolutely no way Saraki should be allowed to go in peace - he deliberately tried to sabotage an elected government, because he was tolerated - now the gloves are off.

His pain hasn’t even started yet and I can hear his foolish supporters screaming - top man in societe general bank — did you mean top looter of societe general bank.

Medical doctor — can someone tell me the number of People he operated on.

British citizen - then why he is not in the British parliament - off course the likes of him would never be tolerated, instead he would have been locked up at her majesty’s pleasure.

Oh I heard his best buddy feined illness after being interrogated by the EFCC — Ike couldn’t stomach the truth

His boy, Dino on the other hand has been notoriously silent — his impending doom is starring him in his face. Dino the kidnapper of maleye.

IG , I beg withdraw all mopo protecting Saraki so he can be lynched. Omo ole.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by godox2(m): 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
buhariguy:
This is the propaganda of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist party PDP.

If they remove him nko?what will happen?Is the place build by Olusola Saraki?
He no deserve that seat again, make him go.
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
buhariguy:

like buhari like u, poor english speakers
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by godox2(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nasir123:

Point of correction;
Eveything legal.

As he legally put himself there with the aid of opposition abi?
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by Nasir123(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
godox2:

As he legally put himself there with the aid of opposition abi?

Yea.
Something like that.
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by Patosky4U: 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
see as our youth don turn E-warrior for politicians wey just d enjoy themselves, as for me and my family, whether APC oooo or PDP ooooo, the are not the answer to Nigeria predicament, Bleep you All e-RAT of APC and PDP, I will not vote come 2019, come and beat me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by seguno2: 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
midolian:
Just unseat him anyway. grin grin grin grin

The guy is plotting worse against the country

Can anyone do worse than Buhari who turned the biggest economy into recession
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by seguno2: 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
sureheaven:
Good move, they shld do everything to unseat that betrayal.

He can’t eat his cake and still have it. For those who will quote me, this is not 2014. They shld forget about karma repeating itself.

What we shld be celebrating is reward, progress, benefits and advantages of democracy not karma.

Can you please show us where you said the same thing about nPDP defectors to APC in 2015?
Abi those ones were not betrayers
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by seguno2: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
Kingspin:
Buhari is Mr integrity indeed.

When they repackaged and sold Buhari to some Nigerians.

I concluded that nothing stop Bin Laden presidency in Nigeria.

We heading for danger. Believe or not it.

embarassed angry
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by Akins02324(m): 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nigeria politics is similitude to a script being dramatized by the actors on a stageplay. I still don’t know when this country is going to dramatize a true democracy. everything happening in the country at present is as a result of an individual agenda being propelled by the politicians.

No single one among them have the love of this country in their hearts let alone the citizens.

Sooner or later,Nigerians will rise up and fight for their right

God is watching them.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by seguno2: 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
Akins02324:
Nigeria politics is similitude to a script being dramatized by the actors on a stageplay. I still don’t know when this country is going to dramatize a true democracy. everything happening in the country at present is as a result of an individual agenda being propelled by the politicians.

No single one among them have the love of this country in their hearts let alone the citizens.

Sooner or later,Nigerians will rise up and fight for their right

God is watching them.

Is there anything that you are doing to make it sooner rather than later
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by rockyh(m): 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
eyeforeye:
This will be good for our democracy seriously, the saraki guy is slowing down this government as a betrayal, he need to step down honourably.
please come n build the step for him so that he can walk down on it
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by antyokya: 12:05am On Aug 06, 2018
eyeforeye:
This will be good for our democracy seriously, the saraki guy is slowing down this government as a betrayal, he need to step down honourably.

Without Saraki slowing down the tyrannic acts of simpleton Buhari, we would all have been killed by fulani herdsmen.
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by chris51(f): 12:05am On Aug 06, 2018
I have followed Saraki's political ambition. He is the problem in Senate. While APC was planning and organising their party, Saraki went through the back door, connived with PDP and sold Senate Vice Presidency to PDP. This is the main reason why the Senate could not progress.

Saraki sold APC like Judas did to Jesus.
He quarrelled with his late father and did everything to stop his sister, Gbemi from becoming Kwara State governor.

What I know about Saraki is that, everything is about him. The interesting thing is, he has presidential ambition, Tambuwa has, Atiku has. Who will get PDP ticket?
This is where these ambitions men will destroy one another and destroy PDP.
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by chris51(f): 12:06am On Aug 06, 2018
chris51:
I have followed Saraki's political ambition. He is the problem in Senate. While APC was planning and organising their party, Saraki went through the back door, connived with PDP and sold Senate Vice Presidency to PDP. This is the main reason why the Senate could not progress.

Saraki sold APC like Judas did to Jesus.
He quarrelled with his late father and did everything to stop his sister, Gbemi from becoming Kwara State governor.

What I know about Saraki is that, everything is about him. The interesting thing is, he has presidential ambition, Tambuwa has, Atiku has. Who will get PDP ticket?
This is where these ambitions men will destroy one another and destroy PDP.
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by Aladaofada(m): 12:07am On Aug 06, 2018
eyeforeye:
shaarap and close ur dirty mouth,animal.
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by biggie73(m): 12:22am On Aug 06, 2018
I hate guys that plan all the time. Just remove the guy.
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by ofwest47(m): 12:32am On Aug 06, 2018
Look at these sponsors by Omo MESU JAMBA whether they like it or not Omo Ilorin Mesujamba is gone and gone for ever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheriff Takes Over PDP Secretariat In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders / Lawyers Drag INEC, AGF To Court, Seek Disqualification Of Atiku, Tinubu, Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.