Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods (32189 Views)

AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette / Abia State: Gestapo State Where Dissenting Voices Are Hounded & Jailed- PICTURES / 2019: Youths Commence Moves To Unseat Buhari - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by opribo(m): 12:35am On Aug 06, 2018
These people are ready to destroy our democracy if they sense they will loose the 2019 election.

They are not a political party but a cult, because only a cult will ask you to join thrn by force or threat, only a cult uses blood sacrifice to command power.
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 06, 2018
chris51:
I have followed Saraki's political ambition. He is the problem in Senate. While APC was planning and organising their party, Saraki went through the back door, connived with PDP and sold Senate Vice Presidency to PDP. This is the main reason why the Senate could not progress.

Saraki sold APC like Judas did to Jesus.
He quarrelled with his late father and did everything to stop his sister, Gbemi from becoming Kwara State governor.

What I know about Saraki is that, everything is about him. The interesting thing is, he has presidential ambition, Tambuwa has, Atiku has. Who will get PDP ticket?
This is where these ambitions men will destroy one another and destroy PDP.

If Bukola attempted to hand over to Gbemisola the Saraki dynasty would have died. It would have been Kwara vs the Sarakis

By handing over to someone else he conserved their family name and kept the family name relevant for years to come.

The problem with all you Saraki detractors is you are playing checkers while the man is playing chess.

Really can’t believe anybody anti Bukola Saraki will raise this Gbemisola issue as a negative. It is actually a plus for Bukola

The man sees the bigger picture and aligns his personal interest with that of the collective good!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by Charly68: 12:57am On Aug 06, 2018
Any method they chose ,direct or indirect ,politicians are simply interested in how to get what they want not minding the how..
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by Dollabiz: 1:07am On Aug 06, 2018
hmmm
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by truthstands01: 1:09am On Aug 06, 2018
eyeforeye:
This will be good for our democracy seriously, the saraki guy is slowing down this government as a betrayal, he need to step down honourably.
You don't know what you are saying. If not for Saraki, the national assembly would have been a rubber stamp for this terrible government. There's need for checks and balances and we got it in Saraki. He's smarter than all of them.
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by KDmafia: 1:23am On Aug 06, 2018
fallout87:
There is literally nothing democratic about this APC federal government.

Everything is force. From ignoring the other branches of government to using police force to oppress and subjugate perceived political opponents.

We are witnessing Nigeria return to Military rule and some are happy about it.
Nigerians are touts they don’t deserve a full democracy now they need a bit of iron hands�� Give democracy to law abiding citizens not some psychos angry
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by Chigeorge2015(m): 3:19am On Aug 06, 2018
eyeforeye:
This will be good for our democracy seriously, the saraki guy is slowing down this government as a betrayal, he need to step down honourably.
Weed dey smell for here
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by yazach: 3:27am On Aug 06, 2018
buhariguy:
This is the propaganda of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist party PDP.

Nobody will remove thief saraki,
Arm robber saraki will go by himself.
He has already agreed to step down.

He even mentioned the method to be used. Bunch of barking dogs.

I even support any method to remove the enemy of progress in the senate.

PMB till Nigeria is one of the best countries in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by SirChime(m): 4:12am On Aug 06, 2018
israelmao:
The breakup of APC exceeds human makeup it is a divine intervention, APC will never get better but rather grow worse.
Sure it's divine. Confusion and lack of focus is the finger of God upon Apc house of horror.
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by AKzee(m): 4:57am On Aug 06, 2018
fallout87:
There is literally nothing democratic about this APC federal government.

Everything is force. From ignoring the other branches of government to using police force to oppress and subjugate perceived political opponents.

We are witnessing Nigeria return to Military rule and some are happy about it.
You need to train yourself on "HOW NOT TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE ONLINE" and get the certificate.
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by AKzee(m): 4:59am On Aug 06, 2018
iammo:
They used omo agege to steal the mace and to try an illegal impeachment, it didn't work wink, they blocked saraki and ekweremadu's home to stage an impeachment, it still didn't work cool. Who is goin to inform Mr president that coup is very difficult in modern times. So different from military days, they tried to intimedate judiciary with DSS nation wide raid it failed badly. Saraki was a top man for society general bank, a medical doctor, 2 terms governor, and now Senate president, with a British nationalty, it would be difficult to throw him out, his got that bankroll. The sycophants around buhari wouldn't advice him carefully on how to manage his image these last six month prior to 2019 elections
Slavery mentality not hidden at all.
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by Kog45(m): 5:04am On Aug 06, 2018
buhariguy:
This is the propaganda of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist party PDP.

Nobody will remove thief saraki,
Arm robber saraki will go by himself.
He has already agreed to step down.
Walahi this 30k stipend strong o.
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by Kog45(m): 5:10am On Aug 06, 2018
AKzee:

You need to train yourself on "HOW NOT TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE ONLINE" and get the certificate.
Just cos his opinion is contrary he need to train himself

Sir you can start the training and give him the certificate.

Come 29th may 2019 whether Buhari win or not the future of Nigerians is already at stake.
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by Kog45(m): 5:11am On Aug 06, 2018
AKzee:

Slavery mentality not hidden at all.
Master mentality not hidden at all.
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by Kog45(m): 5:23am On Aug 06, 2018
yazach:

He even mentioned the method to be used. Bunch of barking dogs.

I even support any method to remove the enemy of progress in the senate.

PMB till Nigeria is one of the best countries in the world
I campaigned for Buhari

I voted for Buhari

I'm a passionate follower of Buhari

I saw him as the man to put Nigeria into better shape

I did not belong to any political party

I'm not an online agent receiving 30k

But come 2019 I will not vote for Buhari cos he has not live up to his campaign promises.
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by iammo(m): 5:27am On Aug 06, 2018
[quote author=zeefa post=70018371]

Why do you guys keep celebrating thieves! You just mentioned SGB? And where is that bank now? With his British nationality, tell me what that has done to develop the nasty situation of things in the country! They are selfish and they are all looking for power to enrich themselves and family at large. I’m not in support of APC but we should all think straight and stop praising people destroying our country! [/quote

Quoting your opponents information is not praise singing, besides I said throwing him out would be difficult but not impossible, only that any attempt to use an undemocratic military style would be check mated
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by unuane1(m): 6:10am On Aug 06, 2018
With the turn of things in Nigeria lately and the way the polity is heated I hope it will not bring back the military ?
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by Ajalekoko76(m): 6:18am On Aug 06, 2018
APC can't hide it's bitterness

Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by yazach: 6:35am On Aug 06, 2018
Kog45:
I campaigned for Buhari

I voted for Buhari

I'm a passionate follower of Buhari

I saw him as the man to put Nigeria into better shape

I did not belong to any political party

I'm not an online agent receiving 30k

But come 2019 I will not vote for Buhari cos he has not live up to his campaign promises.

If you are checked very well, you will be among those that always look for miracle in church.

You want the damage of 16 years to be fix in 4 years, is not possible. Forget about campaign, it is politics.

How can a road construction be used during campaign and people will fall for it as if it is not necesity.

People will be looking for government to commission road project before they accept that the government is working.
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by MONITZ: 6:51am On Aug 06, 2018
Ndonu101:
Any illegitimate coup against Saraki and the NASS leadership will endorse and legitimise a coup against Buhari's government

The only thing keeping Buhari in office is because this is a civilian administration. If they start undermining other tiers of Government by using unconstitutional means to effect leadership change then they by so doing erode Buhari's claim to being a democratic Government and a coup against Buhari and this administration will then be fair and in the National Interest!

This current administration has 7 months to go before we go to the polls. It is better for everyone to remain calm and allow the people settle these scores at the poll in 2019. A word is enough for the wise!

Most sensible comment by a thousand miles...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by evilspirit: 6:56am On Aug 06, 2018
Ndonu101:
Any illegitimate coup against Saraki and the NASS leadership will endorse and legitimise a coup against Buhari's government

The only thing keeping Buhari in office is because this is a civilian administration. If they start undermining other tiers of Government by using unconstitutional means to effect leadership change then they by so doing erode Buhari's claim to being a democratic Government and a coup against Buhari and this administration will then be fair and in the National Interest!

This current administration has 7 months to go before we go to the polls. It is better for everyone to remain calm and allow the people settle these scores at the poll in 2019. A word is enough for the wise!

So we should lose our democracy because of saraki. If they remove saraki nothing will happen. Where was saraki when we were fighting for this demcracy. He was in London.
Gazzuzz pls why did you share this stupid posts .
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by Kog45(m): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2018
yazach:

If you are checked very well, you will be among those that always look for miracle in church.

You want the damage of 16 years to be fix in 4 years, is not possible. Forget about campaign, it is politics.

How can a road construction be used during campaign and people will fall for it as if it is not necesity.

People will be looking for government to commission road project before they accept that the government is working.

My oga am not the type who always look for miracle to happen but a realism.

If you can tell me reason to vote for Buhari again,why not but basing your analysis on pure induced sentiment is not acceptable to me.

So far Buhari government not yet there in all ramifications.
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by Felixv: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by yazach: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
Kog45:
My oga am not the type who always look for miracle to happen but a realism.

If you can tell me reason to vote for Buhari again,why not but basing your analysis on pure induced sentiment is not acceptable to me.

So far Buhari government not yet there in all ramifications.

Sure he has not perform well in some areas but the way media is being used to think he fail in all is not acceptable.

Buhari wasn't president when factories in Ikeja began browning off and selling their facilities to churches.

PMB wasn't here when 80% of SME died away and the rest went on life support.

Buhari wasn't president when landlords were being watched charging rent in US dollars and stores were selling in hard currency.

Buhari wasn't president when wheat farming collapsed and Cote d'Ivore overtook us in Cocoa production.

Buhari didn't destroy Iwopin paper mill or ALSCON in Ikot-Abasi, a single factory that at a point brought in 30% equivalent of what we got from oil.

Buhari didn't take us from net exporter of oil palm products to lazy importers of the same. Buhari didn't make us importers of petrol and diesel nor is he responsible for killing of the textile industry. He didn't destroy our forest resources or ran down power stations like Egbin until only three out of twelve turbines work.

People shout policy but there is no policy that can transform a 'post-war' economic environment with the snap of the finger and government should just tell the people that this thing is what it is.

Government also has to water down expectations on oil prices ever rising above 55 dollars because it is just not possible in the age of Shale and renewables. This nation is cornered and it has no choice than to reform it's lifestyles and go back to work. It has to reform it's justice system such that it can jail it's thieves and reward those who do things right.

We are refusing to allow hardship nudge us in the right direction but prefer to explain our woes as a personal failure of Buhari to draft policy from sheer air. Where are your farms to save you from food importation or your refineries to save you from seeking dollars to import fuel? Where are your schools to educate your children without sending them to foreign universities when you can afford it?

Buhari met all these things that way and we have the choice of working with him to restore and rebuild the country or allow ourselves to get us into false sentiments, take advantage of us to return us to the years of the locust. ‎

I found the above Truthful & thought I should Share it with my Friends here.

If your feeling tallies with mine, kindly ASSIST in giving this wider Publicity.

However, who can make Omelette, without without breaking Eggs ?

The Warri Refinery and Petrochemicals Company (WRPC) is now in full Operations and all the 10 Plants are working optimally. This did not happen for almost two (2) decades. Reno Omokri, Femi Fani-Kayode (junkies), Haters and Wailers will never say, trend and hawk it. Never!
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Remember that Obasanjo,Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and Diezani Allison Mmadueke were using WRPC to siphon money from the Nigeria’s Treasury for 14 years, all in the guise of Turn Around Maintenance (TAM) on the Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Company (WRPC) What a cruel act against the Nation and her citizenry?! To prove that these cruel souls are the arch-enemies of Nigeria/Nigerians, out of their sheer greed, they resolved on to sell the Refinery when they were no longer contented with stupendous amount they were looting in the name of TAM.

Please, note that Goodluck Jonathan and Diezani Madueke are natives of Ijaw nation. The Warri Refinery and Petrochemicals Company is located at the back of their fathers’ compound; on their own native soil.

It is my pleasure to remind you that, Warri Refinery and Petrochemicals Company was awarded to Snamprogetti Spa Milan, Italy (an Italian firm) in 1975 by (the former Head of States) General Yakubu Gowon, the construction was accelerated and completed by Mohammadu Buhari during his tenure as the NNPC Chairman and Petroleum Minister.

Without making noise and draining the Nation’s Treasury, the “certificateless” Fulani man from Daura has gotten all the 10 plants at the WRPC functioning optimally in his less than 3 years in the office as the Nigeria’s President. While the certificated Goodluck Jonathan, Diezani Madueke and others used the WRPC to loot Nigeria’s Treasury and failed to revive the refinery.

Nigeria Media will not talk about the great achievement because it is not a bad news.
Re: Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods by famosh: 5:22am On Aug 22, 2018
Eaa247:

like buhari like u, poor english speakers
Your English is even more terrible!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders / Lawyers Drag INEC, AGF To Court, Seek Disqualification Of Atiku, Tinubu, Obi / Yahaya Bello's SSA Accused Of Wooing Voters With Onion, Maggi, Salt And Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.