Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures (58367 Views)

Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) / Man Shares Photo Of What He Saw In An 'Ibadan' Hotel / Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Triniti(m): 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
I believe this man worked with John Holt or Yamaha out there in marine

2 Likes

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Niccoloimhotep: 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Beremx:
Pesin post pictures of him and his family near River Niger, silly people are arguing he's lying. Why not go to his facebook page and tell him he's lying?

Who do una sef?
never knew i would ever like anything you post until now. Beremx beremx, long time no see.
Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by meobizy(f): 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
It’s time to post my pictures in England circa 2008 - 2012 then. I don’t get the significance of this post.
Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by thesicilian: 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
kimbraa:
You're actually the one not worth it. Thanks.

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by nonix22(m): 12:04am On Aug 06, 2018
EwuOjota:
This is not Onitsha.
In 1977 Onitsha was developed.
This should be close to the now Bridge Head
Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Jaqenhghar: 12:06am On Aug 06, 2018
Nothing gets coons all fired up like what a white man says.
Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Jaqenhghar: 12:11am On Aug 06, 2018
noah91:

See Inferiority Complex at its peak
seguno2:

Colonial mentality of slavery on display?
Thats some real Coonery on display grin
Check out this other Coon below grin

Bhenehdikt:
Oyinbo people can make an ugly area look like a paradise. Who would have thought that that was Onitsha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 06, 2018
A white man picture has turned black men among themselves....

No wonder China (white people) are trying to colonize us through there foreign loads and no black man has said anything.
Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Dollabiz: 1:16am On Aug 06, 2018
ohh
Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 06, 2018
I met one of these types once in wales. Much older. We got talking and he went on and on about his glory days in ikoyi during the colonial era, living like a king. And how Europe messed up Africa.
Just kept staring at the crumpled old thing now living in a wheelchair in his sons house. An old man wt his memories and regrets.
Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Afonja007: 3:04am On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:

Baby , Abeg that place look like Onitsha?
so you don't see river Niger ?or you want to argue like normal naija people,you will not snap and share but you will argue about the one some else snap and share Nawa you oooh will you be poor and still be a witch?

1 Like

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by OLORIPAPA: 5:22am On Aug 06, 2018
They look very cute in the pic...that was when Nigeria was still seen as a tourist location.
Now naija now war ground....

1 Like

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 06, 2018
And this is news

1 Like

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Bhenehdikt(m): 7:21am On Aug 06, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Thats some real Coonery on display grin
Check out this other Coon below grin

Lolz. It's not my fault that you can't admit the fact that the pix looked good cuz of the folks in it. Bring your ancestors 1977 pix lemme show you the difference.

Every small tin,Naija go dey shout "Inferiority Complex". That's because you have the complex,that's why you have to remind yourself every time. If you're Superior, the thought wouldn't even come to your head. Na poor people dey always remind others of their poverty. That's how it works.

2 Likes

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Jaqenhghar: 8:01am On Aug 06, 2018
Bhenehdikt:

Lolz. It's not my fault that you can't admit the fact that the pix looked good cuz of the folks in it. Bring your ancestors 1977 pix lemme show you the difference.

Every small tin,Naija go dey shout "Inferiority Complex". That's because you have the complex,that's why you have to remind yourself every time. If you're Superior, the thought wouldn't even come to your head. Na poor people dey always remind others of their poverty. That's how it works.
And where did I say you have a complex? I called you a coon. A white man-worshipping, ass eating , brown nosed coon. The Coon doesnt suffer from inferiority complex alone. The coon is worse than that.

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Jaqenhghar: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2018
dairykidd:
And this is news
Its news to most Niggerians. See how some of them are already starry eyed and celebrating it.

1 Like

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Ignatio(m): 8:30am On Aug 06, 2018
All the people making tribal comments are pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by sirelexzy(m): 8:32am On Aug 06, 2018
Nairaland is fast becoming bleeped up with tribalism. i came to see the picture but left seeing usless comments .
y'all need to stop these. it wont get us anywhere.
Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by sirelexzy(m): 8:32am On Aug 06, 2018
Ignatio:
All the people making tribal comments are pathetic.

i am telling you bro.
really sad

1 Like

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Bhenehdikt(m): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

And where did I say you have a complex? I called you a coon. A white man-worshipping, ass eating , brown nosed coon. The Coon doesnt suffer from inferiority complex alone. The coon is worse than that.

Lolz. Ayam sorry sir!
Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by igwefivestar(m): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:
Save your energy. I wonder how they think. ;DI'm clearly not the one showcasing inferiority complex on here, but you. I wonder why you think attacking my looks would make me feel less? Or was it meant to make me rescind? When you can't win an argument, abuse is inevitable. grin Porous brain!
anty, don't mind him, he is jealous of ur beauty. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by igwefivestar(m): 10:21am On Aug 06, 2018
EwuOjota:

Abeg look for who like to chat with a woman that looks like a man. Go away.
that's enough, this forum should be a place to share opinion and not a place to make others feel repine.
Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Tylerbreeze(m): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Pls what is the meaning of afonja ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City / Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo / Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.