Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,169 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

African Elites Hide Their Treasured Book&manuscripts Put Continent In Deep Sleep - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / African Elites Hide Their Treasured Book&manuscripts Put Continent In Deep Sleep (490 Views)

Africa : A Blessed Continent / Is Ethiopia, The Greatest Country On The Continent / How World Elites Deconstructed The Family Unit Using Sexual Perversion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Elites Hide Their Treasured Book&manuscripts Put Continent In Deep Sleep by Walamu(m): 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
Greetings,

It has come to my conclusion based upon African elites knew the fall of Africa would come based upon destiny of the stars. Yes, astrology has its origins in Africa, when the Greeks came looking for the root of the world and asked, "How old is Kemet?", the priests told them they civilization had saw four cycles of the Great Wheel. The Great Wheel is the blue dome ceiling of stars that covers the earth shaped like the tombs of ancient Kings of Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, Burundi, Kenya, Sudan, and the Congo, once all apart of the great empire of Bunyoro Kitara. Bunyoro Kitara, the Empire Of the Light, named so because its people lived with one foot in this world and one foot into the next. It was a time when kings were born possessing super natural powers without any sacrifices. A time when some bloodlines of Africans stood over 9 and even 15 feet tall. Obviously a long time ago, yet not so long ago Africans possessed writings. Many alphabets stretched across the continent. During the time of the Great Musa Mansa books were more valuable than gold! So now you know after looking at the blog, "www.undergroundriseup..com" , that Africans had many alphabets all across Africa. So what happened to all those writings? Where the Europeans available to burn or get them all? No, African elites, wealthy families, who had tons of books and manuscripts detailing sciences and arts going back 100,000 years hide their treasures before the conquerors could set foot unto their soil. This is what has caused the deep sleep. Besides Ethiopia, which has never been colonized, no African nation or ethnic groups bares an alphabet to match their ethnic language. Did you know that? I didn't until I learned about these scripts that are on the blog. There are a just a few on the blog, Underground Rise Up, yet there is enough to begin to question. Is the lack of an Alphabet, Books and Manuscripts, wisdom and understanding of our ancestors is wht has put us asleep. If by worshiping their religions has been deemed to putting us to sleep, then I can assure that having to endure the alphabets of English, French, Spanish, and Portuguese has not only divided us yet put us to sleep.

Now that many of you are waking up from the matrix I pray that you begin to reconstruct the books, manuscripts and arts of the ancestors. Alot of confusion is caused by language, even if we all speak a different language, the exact symbolism would keep us on the same page. Symbols can be the bridges between different spoken languages. Yet I digress.

August 8th, 2018 the Rising of Sirius.

In the ancient Malian city of Timbuktu, thousands of scientific and religious texts have been hidden for centuries. This program examines the rich history and variety of Timbuktu’s lost libraries. Scholars from across Africa and the Western world elucidate how valuable these fragile treasures are to our knowledge of Africa, Islam, and the growth of literacy outside the Western tradition. The program also asks: how differently would Africa have developed if the libraries hadn’t been forced underground by colonial interests?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzBCl9kcdqc

Smoovio Smooth
Published on May 9, 2016
When We Ruled by Robin Walker. SO YOU THINK YOU KNOW AFRICAN HISTORY? Robin Walker takes you thru over 90,000 years of African History. I don't care what you think you know about about African History if you watch this video you will lean something new.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYFg-JBrhZ8

www.undergroundriseup..com
Re: African Elites Hide Their Treasured Book&manuscripts Put Continent In Deep Sleep by Walamu(m): 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
I shall speak more this topic today concerning the sleep of Africans. And also the dead, sodomite devil niggers.

(1) (Reply)

Spoke From An Armchair In The Corner Of A Room / Oba Of Benin Bans The Wearing Of Beads In His Kingdom / Lovely New Photos Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.