Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

photo:Say No To Mental Slavery In Our Entertainment Industries.. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / photo:Say No To Mental Slavery In Our Entertainment Industries.. (774 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin / BBNaija: I Chose Queen As Deputy To Preserve My Mental Health – Whitemoney / Erica To Kayvee: You Need Mental Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

photo:Say No To Mental Slavery In Our Entertainment Industries.. by Elvixbeatz(m): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
As a young bouy growing up I hv always thought of going into the movie industries maybe becos of d sense nollywood made a lot then. Our movie industry was lk a big avenue to tell our story ,to sell africa in d African way... A whole lot of outside worlders fell in love with us becos of how happy we seem even in our poor infractural development, our poor medical facilities, poor education according to them, our poor environment, our multidivers cultures and ethnic group as portrayed in our movie's.. We had d likes of Mr IBU , blessed memories Sam loco efe , victor osuagwu , nkem owoh..and a whole lot of them doing their thing not necessarily becos of the money but for the promotion of Africa at large.
Boom..!!! We Africans call it civilization but truth be said its mental slavery.... Which has enveloped a whole lot of us having the feelings that the Americans or the outside worlders are better than us in all ramifications.. Doe they are better in terms of technology but not the stories if nollywood had to evolve it would have been in terms of technology upgrades lk better cameras and the rest of them.. BT no we will always want to copy dem .. The end results are bunch of useless and tasteless movies Failing to supply people with at least d hope to carry on with d struggle as portrayed by nollywood of then of how people survived THE life in NIGeria.
Now we HV suicide stories everyday.. Nollywood I put it to u all has helped relieve pressure from their daily stressful life's back then...

Say no to mental slavery the fact am different or lack what u have does not make me lesser..!!!!!

My respect to the former actors and actress of the then unmyopic Nigeria.....

(1) (Reply)

Download Free Best New Movie - Everyday 3 / Bb9ja - Ike And FroddFight With Tacha Over Bathroom / Lady Flashes Her Panties While Twerking Up A Storm For D'banj On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.