Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

"My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" (56293 Views)

Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) / Should I Bring Her Over To The US? / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by Amberon11: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
You're complaining about your own wife's child. This is highly condemnable of you. Your wife's child is your child. Take care of that like she is yours. If the presence of that child bothers you then you clearly don't love your wife.

My parents have been taking care of my cousin since she was 6 and most people don't even know she isn't our sister because of the way we take care of her. We have never for once complained that she should go back.

9 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by otunbadan(m): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
NairalandFAYOSE:
pardon my blunders.
I was aware she has a baby before we met but still continued the relationship because the baby is with the father. she told me it was a mistake and the guy's family doesn't support their relationship. so they went their different ways while the guy kept the baby.

when we started, I found out she's humble, hardworking and she's everything I ever wanted in a woman. so we got married 4 years ago and have a 3 year old son and 2 beautiful twins (just 3 months old).

now the problem started when she went to church and her ex brought her 7 years old daughter unannounced. that he's married now and can't continue taking Care of the girl.
she called me from church and told me. immediately I told her not to bring a child thats not mine to me. she now took the baby to her mom and came home to meet me with my kids.
she has been begging me since to allow the baby in our home because the mother gave her 3 days to come and take her baby from her.

nairalanders pls I need your advice on this. those it make sense that I take the baby while the father is out there enjoying his life.

Since you brought it to the "supreme Court of nairaland" ... I hereby give my verdict..... You are a wicked person, what did that little girl do to deserve such rejection from around,... You are in a position to show her love and turn her life around as yours .. but instead you are being selfish and bring your matter to public domain.... Oga u re wicked .... Simple and short.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
NairalandFAYOSE:
pardon my blunders.
I was aware she has a baby before we met but still continued the relationship because the baby is with the father. she told me it was a mistake and the guy's family doesn't support their relationship. so they went their different ways while the guy kept the baby.

when we started, I found out she's humble, hardworking and she's everything I ever wanted in a woman. so we got married 4 years ago and have a 3 year old son and 2 beautiful twins (just 3 months old).

now the problem started when she went to church and her ex brought her 7 years old daughter unannounced. that he's married now and can't continue taking Care of the girl.
she called me from church and told me. immediately I told her not to bring a child thats not mine to me. she now took the baby to her mom and came home to meet me with my kids.
she has been begging me since to allow the baby in our home because the mother gave her 3 days to come and take her baby from her.

nairalanders pls I need your advice on this. those it make sense that I take the baby while the father is out there enjoying his life.

Do what you want. Do not live in frustration..
If you don't want the girl, reject her
If you want her, accept her.
It's your life and it's your family.
Don't take stupid advice.

Don't Live with someone you don't like.. It will turn to hatred..

And it will destroy your family.

. If you don't want her.. Reject her

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by Abfinest007(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
NairalandFAYOSE:
pardon my blunders.

no big deal there tell her to bring d child I knw it will add to ur responsibility .mak ur wife happy if it won't bring trouble at last

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by giftedben: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
NairalandFAYOSE:
same way I was thinking why can't the mom (my mother in-law) also keep ber

The moment you married her mom you became her step dad. Stop developing cold feet over your daughter and bring her home. If not for anything at least do this for your wife.

6 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by misolataiwo: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
Just a quick one, please check Mclure Twins on YouTube for just one hour and see the way the twins relate with their dad, you will be very surprised to hear that the man is not their real dad, he is their step dad!

10 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
This guy is so mean. Imagine a silly reason to open thread.
By the way, that thing you call your home is also your wife's home so you guys co-own it.

11 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by princesweetman2(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
NairalandFAYOSE:
when we started, I found out she's humble, hardworking and she's everything I ever wanted in a woman.

Na u talk say she's everything u wanted.

For the sake of dat make her happy by wanting her want.

Shikena.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by xtervaganza(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
reyscrub:
Since your wife is hard working and is capable of taking care of the boy, nothing bad if her baby is with her ok. Blood is ticker than water so she can't let her product be far from her as you will never allow your child be taking away from you. Any body can fall prey to the love bait of boys and girls this day.

If you mistakenly have a child outside, you will think of bring him home and either appeal or force your wife to live with your boy abi.

I'm talking from experience because I married my wife with 6 years old boy and now I have a girl and a boy now they are three altogether and we live together. I ensure that all the three bear my surname and my wife agree and till this moment I claim him as my firstborn of my family and all the children see them self as the same father the same mother unknowingly.

So nothing is special or bad in married-after-one parent as a wife if she makes you happy and support you financially, spiritually, emotionally and prayerfully. My wife loves me like she can die for me nothing thinking twice on my cause because I ensure that all that consigns her is taking care off always.

Allow peace to rain in your home and don't allow people to confuse you with their local knowledge.

Take the boy home and make your wife happy ok.
while I agree with allowing the child to stay with him. It's nonsense to adopt a child without the father's consent. It's actually criminal and you might get sent to jail

Btw, you let a child that's not yours have your surname? If the child's father is a loco I bet you're not safe

6 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by bluecircle470: 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
reyscrub:
Since your wife is hard working and is capable of taking care of the boy, nothing bad if her baby is with her ok. Blood is ticker than water so she can't let her product be far from her as you will never allow your child be taking away from you. Any body can fall prey to the love bait of boys and girls this day.

If you mistakenly have a child outside, you will think of bring him home and either appeal or force your wife to live with your boy abi.

I'm talking from experience because I married my wife with 6 years old boy and now I have a girl and a boy now they are three altogether and we live together. I ensure that all the three bear my surname and my wife agree and till this moment I claim him as my firstborn of my family and all the children see them self as the same father the same mother unknowingly.

So nothing is special or bad in married-after-one parent as a wife if she makes you happy and support you financially, spiritually, emotionally and prayerfully. My wife loves me like she can die for me nothing thinking twice on my cause because I ensure that all that consigns her is taking care off always.

Allow peace to rain in your home and don't allow people to confuse you with their local knowledge.

Papa reyscrub grin angry cool
Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by greggng: 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
NairalandFAYOSE:
pardon my blunders.

Thank you for coming down here to seek advice . My brother you are a blessed man don't allow the devil to pollute your mind. I am not a prophet but that child you are avoiding now is gonna be a Good luck to you. She is gonna become someone of great important all thanks to you accepting her as your own. I am talking from experience . Accept that child as yiur own and never you treat her like a stranger. Remember me when God starts using her in your life.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
It's a trap, She wants to confirm if you're truly a paedophile, You and I need know you will fall for it & press the girls breast when she's 13, cry .
You are an insult to Yaba left inmates. You have such a derailed way of thinking! I'm sure that's what u do to the 13 year olds around you. You will soon be stoned to death and your dirty scrawny pr**k cut and tossed to the vultures.

14 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by laydoh(m): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
what is there to ponder on,she is 7 for God sake.if not for anything,she has no one presently.God knows what she is going through now.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by sonofoluku: 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
NairalandFAYOSE:
pardon my blunders.

You don't love your wife.If you love your wife,you will love her child nd anything that has to do with your wife.Learn to love your wife oga.That child automatically became your child the moment you chose to love and cherish that woman so stop being childish.God bless you and your family in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by tiredoflife(m): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
Person wey marry babalawo pikin suppose know say one day him go chop ebo grin grin

11 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by Jamean(f): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
NairalandFAYOSE:
I don't Think My family will like this. they don't really like her that much Cus she is "AFTER ONE"

Can you just hear yourself "After One" so you're tear rubber undecided

7 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by Mouthgag: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
nonsoyoungprof:
Put your self in the child's shoe....,.... Live and let's live
Do you make use of your brains at all?
What's the meaning of the useless quote "live and let's live" here now?
Is the man responsible for the child?
Put yourself in the man's shoes

3 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by Jobesi(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sometimes I wonder how people have this disgusting mentality........... You r fucking married to the girls mother nd u r asking us for counsel....... Guy just divorce your wife because even if you eventually welcome yr step daughter into yr home u r still going to treat her diff from yr other kids. P. S You don't really have sense sha.

14 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by miqos02(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
NairalandFAYOSE:
being with the mum means being with me. I don't think I want that
you already made up your mind, why asking for advice again? Just remember that TABLES DO TURN

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by Libra10: 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
NairalandFAYOSE:
pardon my blunders.

If you truly love your wife you will accept the child. Rejecting her will affect your wife, and it will affect your marriage in the long run. I started leaving with my mum and step dad when i was 6yrs old, am 30 now and only close family and friends are aware that he is not my dad. You have to have an open mind, this could happen to you or even your sister.

13 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by maestroferddi: 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
dominique:

So what is wrong with her being with you? Is she subhuman? You can't claim to love your wife and can't stand the child that came from her. How do you think your wife will feel knowing that her baby is being maltreated somewhere because you don't want her under your roof? Honestly you're being inconsiderate, you should never have married a single mum if you can't stand her child.
The salient point you made is that he should not have married a woman with a child without factoring in the implications...

Otherwise you appear not to understand male psychology. Forget the simplistic comments cascading down here, it is not easy to keep another man's offering under one's roof.

If the man was never married when he met the woman, the child has the potential of reminding the man of what couldn't have been. I hope you know what I mean.

The man should make peace with himself and pray for God's reassurance to accept the child.

My point is that the matter doesn't look as simple as you guys make it look...

13 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by babyfaceafrica: 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
TheGreatIYANU:

Chai my brother! My heart bleeds...

Please bros, I Completely understand your situation, I do. But PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Don't deprive an INNOCENT young girl of her mother! That girl has done absolutely nothing to deserve been thrown around to various parties.

Please my dear brother, PLEASE! Take her as yours. You stated clearly that her mother (your wife) has great qualities that endeared you to here in the first place. Who's to say the daughter will not possess such qualities and even better?!

That girl would be a blessing to you and your family bro. Take her as your own. Nurture her, train her up in the way of the Lord...

She will turn out to be a great blessing to you in the nearest future. I bet you!

easier said than done.....in as much I will advise the OP to allow the gal into his home.....there is absolutely no guarantee that the lady will take the man as his father.. if tommorow her real father comes back...will she dump him?...there are lots of Issues there...instead of people to blame the irresponsible father for dumping her child ..people are blaming an harmless man for being careful of taking his wife daughter......I don't want to be in the guys shoe

16 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by ShawtCake(f): 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
If the child turns out to be a President tommorow now, you will be famzing. I'm his/her step father! Please accept the child. Make ur wife happy.

3 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by Ingocof(m): 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
This is a big issue and a very delicate one which needs to be handled with utmost care, my brother, this issue should have be sorted out right before you married this woman because this type of issue can scatter a harmonious home but since it has been left until now you just need be a man and tale the girl into your house, I know it is not easy but help your wife and that young girl and pls find a way to defend your wife before your family, this is when and where the reality of your
I've for her will be tested.

I believe this your story is true but if it is a film you have done a well done script

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by AutoReportNG: 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
NairalandFAYOSE:
I don't Think My family will like this. they don't really like her that much Cus she is "AFTER ONE"

This statement is so childish and so immature... It's so awkward and so silly to address a lady that way... You better no let feminists come for you

10 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by prettyboi1(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
NairalandFAYOSE:
pardon my blunders.

You sound so annoyingly selfish. She's your wife but her child is not your child?

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by cvibe2: 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
NairalandFAYOSE:
pardon my blunders.

Op, you shouldn't even be bringing this up as a topic. How is your wife's daughter really affecting you?

I've seen a man take care and even sponsor to study abroad the 3 kids his wife brought into the marriage from a previous relationship that didnt work out. You, you are here lamenting.

Go and also ask that man that married that Tuface' s baby Mama called Sumbo Adeoye if I remember rightly.

You can't just expect your wife to throw her daughter out of her life.

19 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by kunle75(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
NairalandFAYOSE:
pardon my blunders.

I will respond to your request with my personal experience maybe that will give you a reason to think twice before arriving at what to do.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by ExpiredNigeria: 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
My reply came very late but, I hope you read reach here: Dear there is nothing wrong with taking in that kid, this is an opportunity to show your wife what love really mean.

Everything is together the kid is question is a girl not even a boy so, at least in Nigeria there is nothing wrong with adopting a girl child because of fear of children having to drag inheritance tomorrow.. I advise you to use this opportunity to win your wife's heart, body and soul forever. Call that kid your daughter and love her as well, please I mean get proper documentations for adoption from legitimate offices and make the child yours..

3 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
NairalandFAYOSE:
pardon my blunders.

Were you aware of this baby girl's existence before you contracted your marital union??

If yes, then you deserve to be cast into the sea with a millstone tied around your neck, because you plotted to separate a tender child from her mother's love.

Either way you have to accept and raise that child as your own. She is the same flesh as her mother, that woman you pretend to love just because you want society to see you as a good/responsible adult.

PS: I found out you answered my question already. You're an incredibly selfish man, you knew about that child all along. I hope your wife puts otapiapia inside your food because you obviously do not care about her welfsre

5 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by Amberon11: 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
God bless you for being a good father to that child.
reyscrub:

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sleezwizz:

So u didn't know she was AFTER ONE before u married her?
U f*cked up with that ur statement...
abi..how can a man call his own wife "after one" on the internet

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

We Quarrel Because Of Sex / Should I Have Collected The Bread From Her Mother? / Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.