Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call (33582 Views)

24-Year-Old Housewife Stabs Man To Death In Kano / Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Tongtallest(m): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2018
I can't phantom why people especially women kill because of infidelity?

Now that he's dead now,does that solve it?

she's now alone with two kids to cater for

No man will want to marry a woman who can't think with her brain,any one who comes to her will go for the honey pot with his senses intact.

Rest in peace man,

you will be wiser in the next generation*

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by itiswellandwell: 11:27am On Aug 06, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2018
Marriage is not for an immature mind.. undecided
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by udemzyudex(m): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2018
Her eyes go clear pass 4k TV now grin
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2018
I pity men who go for younger women cos they think dey can control dem. Useless gal no be by age

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by tiredoflife(m): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2018
Guys did u notice no woman is abusing her
The feminist have a blanket silence
Non is talking
No under no condition should u raise ur hand
Since na the man die
E no go better for feminists angry

5 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by FitandMuscular: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2018
undecided
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by olokeluv(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2018
Only God can help us
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by DeRay98(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2018
tiredoflife:
Guys did u notice no woman is abusing her
The feminist have a blanket silence
Non is talking
No under no condition should u raise ur hand
Since na the man die
E no go better for feminists angry

The current wave of feminism is not about equal rights for men and women like the earlier waves, rather, it's for women dominance.
So, you don't see or hear them condemn actions like this from women instead, they 'll find excuses to pity the evil woman.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by ladygudhead(f): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
Na waooo, Marriage is for the matured minds and it's not by age
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by samguru(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2018
Adam! you see what you caused.
What was Adam thinking when he requested for a woman and not another man? was he thinking of sex or help mate?

Women call yourselves and talk senses into the heads of these young women oooo.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Eagleword14(f): 11:37am On Aug 06, 2018
Hmmmm....I can't even kill a chicken not to talk of a fellow human being. God forbid!

Say no to domestic violence

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by R2Hmmm: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2018
Not again

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Odingo1: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2018
Yorubas are not good in marriage both their men and women.

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by tiredoflife(m): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2018
DeRay98:

The current wave of feminism is not about equal rights for men and women like the earlier waves, rather, it's for women dominance.
So, you don't see or hear them condemn actions like this from women instead, they 'll find excuses to pity the evil woman.

Hahahahaha sure its all about dominance
Dem dey use juju
E no do
Now they want physical dominance

I pity the fool that has time for a woman giving him trouble

That's why I say don't be broke
Once u notice she is giving u problems

Pack out and leave her in the house
No time
Na poor man no get option
Pack out
Rent a new place
Marry a new wife or find a side chic
While she looks at the ceiling each day

4 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Amberon11: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2018
But you believe the man's story that says the woman prevented him from entering the house and even waited there with a knife?
sotallcomputers:
I can see concorted lies in her story.

A man accused you of infidelity and immediately charged against you with a knife.

Big lie!

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Justice310: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2018
Bash3911:
is working for all MTN sim | you can only subscribe 1 time in your sim card
Sharap there. OLEEEEEEE!!

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by thunderbabs: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2018
I don dey church where demon identified itself as "anger" and mission was to destroy its host..

This culprit own na example, mission accomplished. The demon go don leave ha nw and her eye brightness go dey auto nw undecided

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by ipobarethieves: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2018
sad u go fear omo mushin,isale Eko,Agege,Ajangbadi girls
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Nicegal1993(f): 11:41am On Aug 06, 2018
Nawah
Am just speechless

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Bhenehdikt(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2018
Morals:
1. The kitchen is for the woman,she knows all the tools there.
2. Hell know no furry like a woman's anger
3. When you want to pick your partners calls,make sure no one is talking on the background.
4. Don't have more than one knife in your house.

Meanwhile,She said the man was the aggressor, he charged her with a knife and she ran to the kitchen to take hers. Then she stabbed him before he could even lay a finger at her.
For someone who is angry and is with a knife,I'm shocked that she escaped unscathed. Hmmm,somrin is definitely fishy here.
I'm not accusing her,it's totally possible to stab a man without him touching you.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Lonestar124: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:
this is part of what u get when u dont get to know ur partner so well..................... trust issues everywhere!!!!!!!!!!! one thing ladies always fail to understand is that very very few men dont cheat....as far ur ur hubby respect u and dont show it to ur face why dont u play ur part of being a good wife, pray and leave every other thing to God................u cant stop a man from cheating..........my opinion tho........nobody should come for me mbok
You're making point girl....Your stances are combination of maturity.

Some ladies thinks cheating is significant in every men.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by kokomilala(m): 11:45am On Aug 06, 2018
Another crime of passion in the long list of the unconscionably-driven. It's becoming a pattern and the lines are taking shape.
I just wonder what twang the chords of anger in a partner that makes them stab the people they profess to love?
Our women, not all, are becoming increasingly dangerous, as they seek and seek empowerment and other denied rights.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Noblepreneur: 11:47am On Aug 06, 2018
divinehand2003:
Hmmmmm

Why do people never learn? Nowadays, marriages are fastly becoming one of the leading causes of death of men and women in Nigeria. Be careful who you get hooked up with my dear nairalanders to avoid stories that touch.

Unfortunately people put themselves under pressure to marry and thus make a wrong decision.

A lady who raises her voice at me doesn't fit into my idea of a wife talk more of the one who will fight me.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Noblepreneur: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2018
Bhenehdikt:
Morals:
1. The kitchen is for the woman,she knows all the tools there.
2. Hell know no furry like a woman's anger
3. When you want to pick your partners calls,make sure no one is talking on the background.
4. Don't have more than one knife in your house.

Meanwhile,She said the man was the aggressor, he charged her with a knife and she ran to the kitchen to take hers. Then she stabbed him before he could even lay a finger at her.
For someone who is angry and is with a knife,I'm shocked that she escaped unscathed. Hmmm,somrin is definitely fishy here.
I'm not accusing her,it's totally possible to stab a man without him touching you.

LOL, it depends on the kind of partner. Why should I marry a psychic and term her partner?
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Amberon11: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2018
Please speak for yourself. This very shallow post of yours is the reason why Nigerian men treat women as inferior and second class citizens.

If you can take cheating pls do never advice women to out up with cheating because even the men cannot take half of what they dish out to their wives.
Princess4ng:
this is part of what u get when u dont get to know ur partner so well..................... trust issues everywhere!!!!!!!!!!! one thing ladies always fail to understand is that very very few men dont cheat....as far ur ur hubby respect u and dont show it to ur face why dont u play ur part of being a good wife, pray and leave every other thing to God................u cant stop a man from cheating..........my opinion tho........nobody should come for me mbok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Bhenehdikt(m): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2018
Noblepreneur:

LOL, it depends on the kind of partner. Why should I marry a psychic and term her partner?

He was carried away with beauty and LOVE. lol
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Princedapace(m): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:

let me just be ur friend jaree

this type of comment is rare among ladies...
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Marbleaik: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2018
THIS NA PURE AFONJA AFONJA AFONJA !!!!!!!! BEHAVIOR NA THEM THEM HEART OF A BEAST

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Amberon11: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2018
But men are saints who cannot you into depression.
Watermelonman:
Wives With Knives

I am happy for the man, he can now rest and be free from all accusations and suspicions even when there is nothing going on.

Women can drive you into depression. Same thing I was dealing with for years until I slid into subtle depression as per my doctor.

Still fighting to get out of that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:
Only guys who feel cheating is their entitlement would like your post. I hope they'll be so understanding when their wives cheat, provided women respect them enough not to rob it on their faces. But then again, would a spouse who respect you cheat on you? Maybe 'respect' has another meaning. Marry a cheat, then come back here and tell us how understanding you've been since you understand it's their nature to cheat. Talk is cheap!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Obierika(m): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2018
Another one bites the dust

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded / Hoodlums Steal Corpse From Grave In Kaduna, Rob Another - PICS / Communal Clash In Ife North Leaves 10 People Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.